Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739748 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

Who was your English teacher back in primary/secondary school... Obviously you need a refund. They did a terrible job. Reading and understanding at a glance is a rocket science to you the way I'm seeing things.

And pele, where is Bonny camp located?
Go to Bonny camp if you really want to know as the man has no time for you, for you're not so important.

I go like see the video, as them go damage you and clear your assumption! Kai you assume alot

Dumpty, I saw bonny camp as bonny island.

BTW, my English doesn't have to be correct as long as you understand what I wrote down, I got no issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

Who was your English teacher back in primary/secondary school... Obviously you need a refund. They did a terrible job. Reading and understanding at a glance is a rocket science to you the way I'm seeing things.

And pele, where is Bonny camp located?
Go to Bonny camp if you really want to know as the man has no time for you, for you're not so important.

I go like see the video, as them go damage you and clear your assumption! Kai you assume alot

Dumpty, I saw bonny camp as bonny island. My mistake.

I don't have to go there, bring evidence out , that is what I want.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Eizenburg:

I couldn’t help myself

I see,

Thanks for clearing things out but that still didn't bring any fact out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Babadee1900:
It is. There’s another Camry at the foot of Ajah bridge.

Ha, again?
God help us on Lagos road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Dru23 sir, I saw your post about the truck business yesterday, couldn't post a response yesterday.

E pele sir, that was some huge loss and great betrayal... People are just wicked.
There's similar case in Ado Ekiti sef, the guy was sent cars to sell, only to sell and live extremely large without remitting a dime to the owners... He sell cars wey below market prices sef, just to fund his large living.

And that story made me understand you more. You have seen!

But that doesn't change the fact that, this Nigeria and not the USA or some advanced countries. You can't just use these countries as yardstick for dealing with Nigerians.

Stop all the motivational talk too, everyone on this thread have enough motivation. Many have work they do and they still drive.
A large chunk of the people on this thread will most likely do better than you if given the same opportunity you got.

Why didn't you guys use the money you made overseas to invest overseas and let's see how it will go... You're only taking advantage of currency rate margin and the non stringent rules here in Nigeria.

Enough said, make I no offend people...

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

Dumpty, I saw bonny camp as bonny island.

BTW, my English doesn't have to be correct as long as you understand what I wrote down, I got no issues

Woman when you meet a real man, especially here in Nigeria. Misbehave like you're doing now. That's if you can even talk infront of him! Audio feminist.
Feminist wey dey play, wey no dey show!
Na your husband be dumpty...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2020
My Oga dru23, please don't be offended o.

That security job you bin do you for abroad, wen you bin save money buy buy Mack truck send to Naija. En enn, that same security job, come do am for Naija, save and buy Mack truck let's see how it goes.....

Godfather10 dey do uber for abroad as driver partner, come naija come do driver partner and think of investing in uber for Ghana.

E pele sirs, una go dey alright Las las

Oga dru23, I like you no homo...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2020
dru23:

My first business I did was to import parts from Japan. And I needed to raise about $30k dollars at the time . I was still in college part time .. I was doing security job at the time ..
So in order to achieve my goals, I was working over 60hours a week ,I will wrk from 3pm to 7am the next day. I was stressed out, but I knew I wanted to achieve my goals .
My Point is for me now to be sitting down and open shop to sell oil . I have put in my time and work , I busted my tail off ,sometimes I ask myself if all these hustling is worth it or not . I had no social life and didn't really enjoy my college years...

I want through the same pain situation when I was doing truck business. I had two jobs so that I can raise money to buy Mack trucks, I was busting my tail off even more, you can ask Carshopper, I met him on nairaland through that period in my life , ...

So now that am able to find a business that is not as much stressful, not easy but less stressful compare to other business that I have done in the past. Don't you think that I have paid my dues? Dont you think I deserve a little break. I didn't steal money from nobody, it was hard labour with blood, sweat and tears...

The point am dragging across here is you have two choices in life .. Do want to be great and do great things? Or do you want to be average? It is easy to be average, but greatness comes with hard work and persistence.

You have to put in long hours of work , you have to get out of your comfort zone... So if it is driving for long hours, or staying in the office for an extra hour a day. You just have to do what you have to do. But as you are putting in those hours, make sure you work smart and hard. In the end those longs hours will pay off..

You see that security job you do for abroad to raise that audio $30k

And the two jobs you do for abroad to buy Mack truck, come and do same in Nigeria Biko, I take God beg you!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

Woman when you meet a real man, especially here in Nigeria. Misbehave like you're doing now. That's if you can even talk infront of him! Audio feminist.
Feminist wey dey play, wey no dey show!
Na your husband be dumpty...

i have meet many nigerian men to know that many of them are full of bullshits from the scammers, to those who talk big things but nothing to show for it, to those who think because you are a woman, you be mumu, then to those, whose mission is to depend on a woman's money for survival, to those who love to tell you, do you know who i am just because you mistakenly step on their feet, i have come to realise that the real men in Nigeria hardly ever brag, they have their lives in place, are serious minded, focus and also respect women

because i love to counter opinions here does not mean i am a feminist, i am not a feminist, it shows you cant withstand a Nigerian lady with opinions, if na white woman, na how una go dey dey loyal and submissive grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

i have meet many nigerian men to know that many of them are full of bullshits from the scammers, to those who talk big things but nothing to show for it, to those who think because you are a woman, you be mumu, then to those, whose mission is to depend on a woman's money for survival, to those who love to tell you, do you know who i am just because you mistakenly step on their feet, i have come to realise that the real men in Nigeria hardly ever brag, they have their lives in place, are serious minded and focus.

because i love to counter opinions here does not mean i am a feminist, i am not a feminist, it shows you cant withstand a Nigerian lady with opinions, if na white woman, na how una go dey dey loyal and submissive grin

Kai, don't get me wrong o, that you have an opinion is one thing but being logical is another. You're tendering opinions and you're calling me names, make I just dey watch?

I love logical strong women and that operate without bias.... But you're doing the contrary.

Radautoworks is a good example here on Nairaland. At least from her posts.

You're doing a very bad job countering opinions. Don't be sentimental towards a gender and always think things through.

A stereotypical approach to issues do not bring logical assertions...

Be wise and think, not everyone lies

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

You see that security job you do for abroad to raise that audio $30k

And the two jobs you do for abroad to buy Mack truck, come and do same in Nigeria
Biko, I take God beg you!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:

Kai, don't get me wrong o, that you have an opinion is one thing but being logical is another. You're tendering opinions and you're calling me names, make I just dey watch?

I love logical strong women and that operate without bias.... But you're doing the contrary.

Radautoworks is a good example here on Nairaland. At least from her posts.

You're doing a very bad job countering opinions. Don't be sentimental towards a gender and always think things through.

A stereotypical approach to issues do not bring logical assertions...

Be wise and think, not everyone lies

can i ask you a question, in your entire life havent you been bias over a partical issue?

my point is this there is no 100% logical opinion, every one is bias, we also believe what we want to believe, any counter opinion to that believe, we might also been seen as bias.

i personally believe you cant handle strong women, to be fair, this is not a diss to your manhood but it is the reality, most Nigerian men cant especially if the woman earn more than you, for you guys it can lead to depression

you guys love to protect your fellow men even when he is doing evil, you call it bro code but when a lady tries to do similar stuff, she is been sentimental. double standards

so a stereotypical approach to issues do not bring logical assertions? are you trying to say that stereotypes arent true? and that logical assertion and observation of the behavior of a particular group didnt gave birth to stereotypes?

as for not every one lies, that is fallacy, Nigeria is the headquarters of lies, deceit and scam, believe people here at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:
My Oga dru23, please don't be offended o.

That security job you bin do you for abroad, wen you bin save money buy buy Mack truck send to Naija. En enn, that same security job, come do am for Naija, save and buy Mack truck let's see how it goes.....

Godfather10 dey do uber for abroad as driver partner, come naija come do driver partner and think of investing in uber for Ghana.

E pele sirs, una go dey alright Las las

Oga dru23, I like you no homo...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2020
I did not miss the point... the guy in question happens to drive on these platforms (uber/taxify)... did u ever drive on uber? No...

dru23:

My brother you miss the point again.. .. Again the guy that had 8 cars in two years doing Uber, is not far fetch . It is not a big deal, I invested about 4 or 5 in my first year . And the cars were tokunbo, I started with Elantra at the time .
I was able to get them cheap at the time ,and I funds readily available. Not everyone is going to tell or teach you their trade secrets. And when I first started investing I figure the best is to start with two cars at least and maybe 4 cars to Max .. Doing one or two cars will not bring enough income to enable you to expand fast

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Dovehorizon:
I did not miss the point... the guy in question happens to drive on these platforms (uber/taxify)... did u ever drive on uber? No...

Have paid my dues long time ago, and I was lucky enough to put myself in position to invest in uber with the little money I made from my past hustling..
You also need to pay your dues , so when it is time for you to enjoy yourself or retire ,you can do it with less worries .. You just got to put in the time...... It is better to suffer now, and laugh later...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2020
mrjaydee:
Gbas gbos everywhere... all this Audio investor/exporter/Importer/Tincutter etc.. make I just waka jeje pass .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deegalaxy(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

Arent you driving uber here in Lagos,isn't he also driving in Lagos, are you in bonny camp to verify for us. So I should go to bonny camp, when smartphone can easily give us evidence

There are some stories written by the same person that are hard to believe, the famous one was the staffs he met in a hotel while doing uber.

No is not a crime to ask question regardless. But yes, I've given you the answers you seek. Go to bonny camp by 4pm and get your result.

And no, I am not driving uber in Lagos just as he's not driving too. No be everybody dey suffer like you claim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
dru23:

Yes o they are very funny.. Truck drivers in Yankee can make more than nurses, and the smart will save enough money to start their own trucking company

Bro are you in Nigeria?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
papiforreal:

Bro are you in Nigeria?

Not at all ... bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Chia!! So sad.
A 20 yrs old boy. God have mercy!

Not to overflog the issue, but the 20yr old guy chose to drive extensively towards whatever target he set for himself.

Unpopular opinion
There’s more profit in e-hailing for the driver. Partner makes considerably less

*runs outta thread*

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
tojahh:

No is not a crime to ask question regardless. But yes, I've given you the answers you seek. Go to bonny camp by 4pm and get your result.

And no, I am not driving uber in Lagos just as he's not driving too. No be everybody dey suffer like you claim.

where did i write about suffering

for your guy, he has written here many times about his ehailing experience, so he does uber. he wrote a story about meeting stella and one other guy from his work place and they were surprised their boss was doing uber, that story was a great work of fiction even a 2 years old can see thru the story.

what am i doing in bonny camp,as i have written he can post evidence here, it simple as abc, evidence is fact not here say and stories.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
I drive Uber in Lagos and gainfully employed. Fxcck all of you here arguing about shits. This is Lagos, everyone is trying to do what he can by anyway he can, it's no ones business. And this Nigeria, fuxxkk all the comparisons with America and other developed countries.. This is a Third World country that can barely provide electricity or even treat malaria. Fuxckk all these lame arguments. Talk about on the job experience, how we can move this stuff forward. Looks like I'm done with this thread. Idiots are all over it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

where did i write about suffering

for your guy, he has written here many times about his ehailing experience, so he does uber. he wrote a story about meeting stella and one other guy from his work place and they were surprised their boss was doing uber, that story was a great work of fiction even a 2 years old can see thru the story.

what am i doing in bonny camp,as i have written he can post evidence here, it simple as abc, evidence is fact not here say and stories.

Oh I thought you wrote this last paragraph undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
tojahh:

Boss, ignore her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
tojahh:

Low battery
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:
Dru23 sir, I saw your post about the truck business yesterday, couldn't post a response yesterday.

E pele sir, that was some huge loss and great betrayal... People are just wicked.
There's similar case in Ado Ekiti sef, the guy was sent cars to sell, only to sell and live extremely large without remitting a dime to the owners... He sell cars wey below market prices sef, just to fund his large living.

And that story made me understand you more. You have seen!

But that doesn't change the fact that, this Nigeria and not the USA or some advanced countries. You can't just use these countries as yardstick for dealing with Nigerians.

Stop all the motivational talk too, everyone on this thread have enough motivation. Many have work they do and they still drive.
A large chunk of the people on this thread will most likely do better than you if given the same opportunity you got.

Why didn't you guys use the money you made overseas to invest overseas and let's see how it will go... You're only taking advantage of currency rate margin and the non stringent rules here in Nigeria.

Enough said, make I no offend people...

I like those sentences in bold.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
tojahh:

it has nothing to do with human suffering rather it means enough with the made up stories

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
ndubuis:
That's why using a dual sim phone is best in this business. I use a dual sim phone fully loaded with data. When one network starts messing up, I immediately switch to the other. Of what use is it to buy a mighty phone to please Uber but no network?
Una no dey hear word for this country.
Oga watin u dey talk self. What does a smart phone gotbto do with network availability?

I have experience working with a telecom coy, one of the backbone site must have failed. It has nothing to do with using a million dollar phone or not ok.

Get some sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
haha grin liars and script writers have infiltrated this thread. Now I come in here to see the latest trends in ‘former’ work experience and countries where people have ‘tried & failed’ before finally returning home to become a ehailing driver grin

Please make una continue... we are watching

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eizenburg:

Not to overflog the issue, but the 20yr old guy chose to drive extensively towards whatever target he set for himself.

Unpopular opinion
There’s more profit in e-hailing for the driver. Partner makes considerably less

*runs outta thread*
You believe so? Driver make more profit when compare to partner owners?
Try taking a rental and drive then come back after 3weeks lets see how far it goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
dru23:

According to an article I read on nairaland. Mike Adenuga, wakes up early and does not leave his office till 1 a.m. the next day.. And the man is close to 60 years old at least. I wonder how is blood pressure is .....

Does he also drive during dose periods.?

@ DT level, he makes decisions .

I'm sure he goes on vacations / breaks too.

So stop the comparison.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: FASASI1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.