Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804547 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Oga watin u dey talk self. What does a smart phone gotbto do with network availability?

I have experience working with a telecom coy, one of the backbone site must have failed. It has nothing to do with using a million dollar phone or not ok.

Get some sense.

Calm down.
Re-read what he posted
Edit your response.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

You believe so? Driver make more profit when compare to partner owners?
Try taking a rental and drive then come back after 3weeks lets see how far it goes.

I’m a numbers guy. You wanna do the maths??

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Oga watin u dey talk self. What does a smart phone gotbto do with network availability?

I have experience working with a telecom coy, one of the backbone site must have failed. It has nothing to do with using a million dollar phone or not ok.

Get some sense.

Relax bro, all he meant was, mtn in Sim 1, another network in Sim 2.

Sim 1 is messing up? Switch to Sim 2.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
northbird:

Does he also drive during dose periods.?

@ DT level, he makes decisions .

I'm sure he goes on vacations / breaks too.

So stop the comparison.

My brother stress na stress regardless which way you get it.

There is a million ways to die , and there is a million ways to get high blood pressure ...choose one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:
Dru23 sir, I saw your post about the truck business yesterday, couldn't post a response yesterday.

E pele sir, that was some huge loss and great betrayal... People are just wicked.
There's similar case in Ado Ekiti sef, the guy was sent cars to sell, only to sell and live extremely large without remitting a dime to the owners... He sell cars wey below market prices sef, just to fund his large living.

And that story made me understand you more. You have seen!

But that doesn't change the fact that, this Nigeria and not the USA or some advanced countries. You can't just use these countries as yardstick for dealing with Nigerians.

Stop all the motivational talk too, everyone on this thread have enough motivation. Many have work they do and they still drive.
A large chunk of the people on this thread will most likely do better than you if given the same opportunity you got.

Why didn't you guys use the money you made overseas to invest overseas and let's see how it will go... You're only taking advantage of currency rate margin and the non stringent rules here in Nigeria.

Enough said, make I no offend people...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mayor555:
Dru23 sir, I saw your post about the truck business yesterday, couldn't post a response yesterday.

E pele sir, that was some huge loss and great betrayal... People are just wicked.
There's similar case in Ado Ekiti sef, the guy was sent cars to sell, only to sell and live extremely large without remitting a dime to the owners... He sell cars wey below market prices sef, just to fund his large living.

And that story made me understand you more. You have seen!

But that doesn't change the fact that, this Nigeria and not the USA or some advanced countries. You can't just use these countries as yardstick for dealing with Nigerians.

Stop all the motivational talk too, everyone on this thread have enough motivation. Many have work they do and they still drive.
A large chunk of the people on this thread will most likely do better than you if given the same opportunity you got.

Why didn't you guys use the money you made overseas to invest overseas and let's see how it will go... You're only taking advantage of currency rate margin and the non stringent rules here in Nigeria.

Enough said, make I no offend people...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Conner44:
haha grin liars and script writers have infiltrated this thread. Now I come in here to see the latest trends in ‘former’ work experience and countries where people have ‘tried & failed’ before finally returning home to become a ehailing driver grin

Please make una continue... we are watching
Lol, my brother the thing tire person. The thread is no longer the same

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

You believe so? Driver make more profit when compare to partner owners?
Try taking a rental and drive then come back after 3weeks lets see how far it goes.

once car owner don call u on monday,,bp don go up grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eizenburg:

I’m a numbers guy. You wanna do the maths??
A professor without an industrial expoaure.

First, have you driven b4?
How long?
Have you ever rented a car for the purpose of ehailing like uber or bolt?
How long?

If you can give answers to all of these questions then I can have an argument wirh you, otherwise, I see nothing to relate with you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
pharod:

Relax bro, all he meant was, mtn in Sim 1, another network in Sim 2.

Sim 1 is messing up? Switch to Sim 2.
Which one come be "big big phone"? "Nigerians no dey hear word". How does that relate?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
drmikeadams:

once car owner don call u on monday,,bp don go up grin grin grin
gringringrin
I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
ndubuis:
I drive Uber in Lagos and gainfully employed. Fxcck all of you here arguing about shits. This is Lagos, everyone is trying to do what he can by anyway he can, it's no ones business. And this Nigeria, fuxxkk all the comparisons with America and other developed countries.. This is a Third World country that can barely provide electricity or even treat malaria. Fuxckk all these lame arguments. Talk about on the job experience, how we can move this stuff forward. Looks like I'm done with this thread. Idiots are all over it.
I was about typing exactly same thing & I saw your comment. Even if dru talks about America or acquiring audio $30k or 20 trucks within one month, at least it still relate to business. But i want to urge u guys here to stop quoting sexylassie, she is gradually turning this thread into a woman vs man battle ground, I m beginning to suspect if it is pocohantas alternate. Her posts are devoid of anything relating to ehailing, they only gear towards men vs women fight. Please guys stop quoting her before the thread is finally reduced to a man vs woman thread. @sexylassie i think u should go to romance section to continue this man vs woman thing, that is where such discussions thrive, not here u have married men thinking if how to provide for their family.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
xrayj:

I was about typing exactly same thing & I saw your comment. Even if dru talks about America or acquiring audio $30k or 20 trucks within one month, at least it still relate to business. But i want to urge u guys here to stop quoting sexylassie, she is gradually turning this thread into a woman vs man battle ground, I m beginning to suspect if it is pocohantas alternate. Her posts are devoid of anything relating to ehailing, they only gear towards men vs women fight. Please guys stop quoting her before the thread is finally reduced to a man vs woman thread. @sexylassie i think u should go to romance section to continue this man vs woman thing, that is where such discussions thrive, not here u have married men thinking if how to provide for their family.
100%

I just hope guys adhered to this. Lets only entertain anything that relate drivers, partners or riders issues here going forward.

So therefore, sexylassie henceforth you're therefore ban from commenting on thia thread grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
xrayj:

I was about typing exactly same thing & I saw your comment. Even if dru talks about America or acquiring audio $30k or 20 trucks within one month, at least it still relate to business. Buy i want to urge u guys here to stop quoting sexylassie, she is gradually turning this thread into a woman vs man battle ground, I m beginning to suspect if it is pocohantas alternate. Her posts are devoid of anything relating to ehailing, they only gear towards men vs women fight. Please guys stop quoting her before the thread is finally reduced to a man vs woman thread. @sexylassie i think u should go to romance section to continue this man vs woman thing, that is where such discussions thrive, not here u have married men thinking if how to provide for their family.
I don't know why they keep quoting and replying her.
She singlehandedly turn the thread to another thing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
xrayj:

Noted and adhered to

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

A professor without an industrial expoaure.

First, have you driven b4? Yes
How long?8 months
Have you ever rented a car for the purpose of ehailing like uber or bolt? No
How long?

If you can give answers to all of these questions then I can have an argument wirh you, otherwise, I see nothing to relate with you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Which one come be "big big phone"? "Nigerians no dey hear word". How does that relate?

Guy said he uses a dual sim phone loaded with data, meaning both SIMS have active data subscription, and your conclusion was that he was bragging about his phone. Someone explained it to you and you still don’t get it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
xrayj:

I m beginning to suspect if it is poco.hantas alternate.

With all due respect Sir. You must be VERY silly if you think I will hide behind an unknown account to troll anyone or any thread.

Kindly leave me out of whatever fracas you guys are having on here. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
lol, it seems many cant handle it. my fellow debaters who cant handle debate are the ones supporting the motion to ignore me.( Felicity0001, tojahh,Gentlelife50)

if you like ban me, if you like say it is woman vs man stuff, maybe that is how you understand it, i will still make my opinions public and nothing nobody can do except closing down nairaland.com

if you like have 20 jobs and still be doing uber as a side hustle wetin concern me, my take is simple, you cant be in the oil and gas industry that is stressful and demanding adding with the good pay and still be doing uber as side hustle, likewise you cant be a ceo of a revenue/profit making company and be doing uber, saying it is a side hustle or because you need to be humble, for god sake, we are not kids here.

all these things comes with prestige, you cant lower the bar, staffs will disrespect and mock you, no top management staff want that.

imagine an investment banker that earns almost a million a month as bonuses doing uber as a side hustle, what does he need uber for, will investors take him serious? do you think, they will like to do business with that person again?

this is just a food for thought.

when you start asking questions, they start panicking.

some kind of lies i have read here, sometimes makes me laugh that some colleague in my workplace, will be trying to know why i am laughing so hard

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

i dont want to be mischievous but i hardly believe any of your stories.

so how many years did you serve in the military, which branch of the military did you serve? what was your rank and when did you retire?

you are now a instrumentation and controls engineer in the oil and gas industry
you are a uber driver
an ex military man
you been to more than 10 countries outside Nigeria

now, you have meet the number one Schneider Knx programmer, what is his name, i will like to know more about him.

nwanne, suffering they killin us softly.

Madam you are mischievous!
WHO YOU EPP?
Believing his stories isn't important so mind your business.

The day I had an encounter with him was the day he towed my car to my partner's house.
Out of nowhere he showed, even the uber driver that came there to pick my rider snubbed me, he towed me to my partner's house at Sangotedo. From that day he made my family his responsibility.

I don't have the time for long stories here, he is so real and true here.
That driver will be going to PH tomorrow with me, he's spending a whole week there, guess who is going to pay his bills over there?
For your information I'm his logistics officer he refers to, he pulled me out of ehauling.

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

WHO YOU EPP?

The day I had an encounter with him was the day he towed my car to my partner's house.
Out of nowhere he showed, even the uber driver that came there to pick my rider snubbed me, he towed me to my partner's house at Sangotedo. From that day he made my family his responsibility.

That driver will be going to PH tomorrow with me, he's spending a whole week there, guess who is going to pay his bills over there?
For your information I'm his logistics officer he refers to, he pulled me out of ehauling.

good for you, logistic officer, how am i sure you are even a logistic officer or you just want to cover up because of the help, you just writing without posting evidences.

i have read that story before, my own is i want evidences... evidences and facts always connect the dots and show the real story

in naijaland, someone need 4 brain to survive in this land..many people in this naijaland are fiction writers, they tell fables for us to believe

i am not mischievous, just asking questions. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

WHO YOU EPP?

She will always have a reply for you
grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

Arent you driving uber here in Lagos,isn't he also driving in Lagos, are you in bonny camp to verify for us. So I should go to bonny camp, when smartphone can easily give us evidence

As a rule of thumb, never trust anything written online especially from Nigerians without evidence.

Everybody always claim big man online, it is the Nigerian way.

Or is it a crime to ask what an ex military man, an engineer in a oil company, man who has traveled to different countries still doing driving uber even with his tight schedules as an engineer in the oil and gas industry.

There are some stories written by the same person that are hard to believe, the famous one was the staffs he met in a hotel while doing uber.

Modified

Madam busybody, you're pathetic.
Severally he mentioned here that he doesn't drive uber to earn a living, it's just for fun.
That guy he met in the hotel was a new employee that was undergoing training.

He's not a poor man, he's just humble, he used his infinity M45 for uber, a car fitted with v8 engine, got that?

tojahh isn't driving uber again, he works in an oil and gas firm.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

good for you, logistic officer, how am i sure you are even a logistic officer or you just want to cover up because of the help, you just writing without posting evidences.

i have read that story before, my own is i want evidences... evidences and facts always connect the dots and show the real story

in naijaland, someone need 4 brain to survive in this land..many people in this naijaland are fiction writers, they tell fables for us to believe

Evidence for what?
What business do you have with him? Has he approached you for anything? What's your pain?
You don't exist where he is, go get a life and stop displaying your frustration on this forum.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
pocohantas:

With all due respect Sir. You must be VERY silly if you think I will hide behind an unknown account to troll anyone or any thread.

Kindly leave me out of whatever fracas you guys are having on here. Thanks.
There is nothing unusual about my submission, because that is the only thing u are good at.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gentlelife50:

She will always have a reply for you
grin

Her uselessness has no reversal, I swear!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
xrayj:

There is nothing unusual about my submission, because that is the only thing u are good at.

I wish I could tell you same- ‘cos you obviously do not have a brain. “Unusual” submissions are not expected from your kind. Enough said.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie:

Just let it go already and stop being ridiculous.
You’re asking for evidence. What type of evidence? Do you want him to post his ID or something on a public forum? Please!!!

No one is asking you to believe him. You read a story that seems like fiction to you, laugh and move on.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

WHO YOU EPP?

Chiaaa!!! I thought as much! Guy so na so ur level take change so?
No wonder we didnt hear from you again. Anyways, how d work? Hope family is fine. More blessing and More connect but remember to reciprocate the love and share it abroad generously ooo.

Calabardick remember me in ur kingdom oooh mbok

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
dru23:

My brother stress na stress regardless which way you get it.

There is a million ways to die , and there is a million ways to get high blood pressure ...choose one

Uncle dru sir, I hail you my oga, long time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Chiaaa!!! I thought as much! Guy so na so ur level take change so?
No wonder we didnt hear from you again. Anyways, how d work? Hope family is fine. More blessing and More connect but remember to reciprocate the love and share it abroad generously ooo.

Calabardick remember me in ur kingdom oooh mbok

My brother, I dey kampe, work is bubbling, the hustle comtinues.
I dong travel sote I dey travel for dream join.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
eroticecstasy:

Her uselessness has no reversal, I swear!
You guys just noticing, I saw it since

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.