Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,588 members, 7,827,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4786737 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
izzou:

Lol grin

As much as we all look equal on a faceless forum, I still know that Dru is older than me,both in age, achievements and others

It's just a way of respecting people bro.

No ofeeeeeensse grin

Dru na young man o .. I still dey hustle bro , no easy at all . I clock in 80hrs a week non stop , I must buy house for banana Island ... till than na get rich or die trying.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin grin
dru23:

Dru na young man o .. I still dey hustle bro , no easy at all . I clock in 80hrs a week non stop , I must buy house for banana Island ... till than na get rich or die trying.....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2020
I will like the house to guide me.
Most time that I order for a ride( mostly Uber)and have gotten to destination. I do observed that before the driver will end trips, he will first looked back before pressing his phone. I hope is not Sakamaja, this guys are playing on me?

Cc: Izzou, Dru, Calabardick , Tojahh, Felicity0001, Gentlelife50 .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2020
peacefulhome:
Most time that I order for a ride( mostly Uber)and have gotten to destination. I do observed that before the driver will end trips, he will first looked back before pressing his phone. I hope is not Sakamaja, this guys are playing on me?

Saka kwa grin
I guess is to confirm your consent to end the trip at that moment or you want to still go elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2020
This same man for January and February

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Epphy:

Saka kwa grin
I guess is to confirm your consent to end the trip at that moment or you want to still go elsewhere

Oh really? Thanks for the clarification.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2020
cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Since I started doing night runs (na UBER/BOLT Ooo..) before some people will go and search me for codedruns.
I have noticed that 95% of riders with very very low ratings are always nice to me. Most of them will be the one to call first and will be like... "Please are you coming ?", "Please I'm waiting".
Me will be like... don't worry I will be there soon. And what I will get in return will be, "Ok thank you".

My fellow night Owls, if you were to get a request from this dude in the middle of the night, what would be your reaction ?
If I get this kind request for midnight, I swear I go off my phone, straight to house. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
kodred:

Felicity I want plant cassava.
Dig ground plant am na gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
peacefulhome:

Ha! Saka ke! Not possible. Buy why are they always looking backwards?

If you suspect a acam on ur trip or feel the fare is outrageous simply request a price review from your end uber will get back to you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
chillex8:
cheesy
I also got this mail from uber, a brand new car plus all repairs and services done by Moove.

Same way I was tempted by one or my rider yesterday offering to get me a tok for 20k weekly remittance with the goose of I like the way you drive and maintain the car like its yours.

This is my response to him, "thank you Bros, I'm very ok and have a good working relationship with my owner besides she has never done anything wrong to me to leave for any juicy offer, also, the thing is not just About the weekly miney but about the person because even if you say pay 10k weekly who won fail go fail."

The bros just look me smile. He is into distribution business with NB has several trailers doing distribution for them.

But for those who dont have a car or has problematic car either theirs or partners and partner is not soing well to fix it but just concern about their weekly rental can give it a try

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
confusedworld17:
Since I started doing night runs (na UBER/BOLT Ooo..) before some people will go and search me for codedruns.
I have noticed that 95% of riders with very very low ratings are always nice to me. Most of them will be the one to call first and will be like... "Please are you coming ?", "Please I'm waiting".
Me will be like... don't worry I will be there soon. And what I will get in return will be, "Ok thank you".

My fellow night Owls, if you were to get a request from this dude in the middle of the night, what would be your reaction ?
If I get this kind request for midnight, I swear I go off my phone, straight to house. grin grin
I will proceed to pickup location wait for 5min then cancel. gringringrin 3h na plus I bros...lolzzz

Besides cancelling after accepting a trip due to some reasons can result to yiur account being deactivated which is one issue I'm facinv right now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Please guys assist on this, how can I curb down my cancellation on uber.

My cancellation is just 5% in total, this the 2nd mail in getting in a month now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why do we apply less energy to defaulting male riders and more to females? We should apply same energy a fraud is a fraud and all can be shamed .

A luta continua!

Vision2045:
Fam

I gave this rider grace of a week but he is proving stubborn

I picked him on a surge of 1.6 from Maryland and to lekki phase 1 and we suffled 4 different destinations...he was acting rich and let's go let's go geng...after the whole moving lekki..trip ended at 8000 and I showed him and he said he needs the receipt to confirm on his own side and I explained to him that his receipt will be generated only if I confirm his payment...long story short..he invited one of his friends and that one start threating this and that...after long delay he parted with 5k that if he gets the receipt he will send the balance.. I swiped confirm and the receipt wasnt sent same time to him. But he got it the next day I confirmed from our call...I sent my acc det...and just to call through to let him know I have sent my details...he has already blocked me, used my second number he blocked that as well..I was on the verge of even leaving the balance..so I called with one of my friend phone the next day....he picked and he said I should do my worse that he won't pay one naira extra.

My plan was type his number before in A4 paper as a fast loan giver and paste around Lagos...

His phone number is +2348177149451

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Why do we apply less energy to defaulting male riders and more to females? We should apply same energy a fraud is a fraud and all can be shamed .

A luta continua!

Victoria Ascerta
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

A luta continua!

Sir, not everyone comment before calling. Someone once said his number is switched off. As I type, the number is still switched off. That means he has been feeling the heat. I recharged because of him. Be it male or female anyone who owes must pay!

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Ha! Saka ke! Not possible. Buy why are they always looking backwards?

If you suspect a acam on ur trip or feel the fare is outrageous simply request a price review from your end uber will get ba seeck to you.

Thanks sir, will give it a try.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

A luta continua!

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vision2045:

The guy is big thief...

Details attached
did u branch anywhere? If not, the distance is longer than what it shld have been.
If it's not a surge trip, then 8k is much for that trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
07053978063. Please help me call this guy again guys, Trip from Magodo Isheri to Marwa Garden since Saturday. it's 1k and it's worth my effort. called him now he didn't pick up. @Gentlelife50, there you are
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
abitafah:
di[b]d u branch anywhere?[/b] If not, the distance is longer than what it shld have been.

Take your time to read before commenting next time. He said they shuttled 4 different Places before heading to their final destination at Cornelius odinjor street.
That must have added to the 34-37kilometres trip from Maryland to Lekki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
peacefulhome:

Lol, when I was doing saka I dey activate before or even during the ride. You won't even suspect anything

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
skillip:
07053978063. Please help me call this guy again guys, Trip from Magodo Isheri to Marwa Garden since Saturday. it's 1k and it's worth my effort. called him now he didn't pick up.

He is not picking. I will keep calling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
skillip:
07053978063. Please help me call this guy again guys, Trip from Magodo Isheri to Marwa Garden since Saturday. it's 1k and it's worth my effort. called him now he didn't pick up.
Trip details?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
No its not saka, most times they may want you to see they're ending the ride so you'd aware.

More like seeking your conscience before ending it.

peacefulhome:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stop accepting transfer. Says Bolt. Better still you should ask rider if they are paying with transfer before starting the trip.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pls house Dana air ..Lagos to Abuja na MMA2 local abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Take your time to read before commenting next time. He said they shuttled 4 different Places before heading to their final destination at Cornelius odinjor street.
That must have added to the 34-37kilometres trip from Maryland to Lekki.
oh! My bad. U could have said it better though

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vision2045:
Pls house Dana air ..Lagos to Abuja na MMA2 local abi?
mma2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
abitafah:
mm2

Mm2 I meant..Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
abitafah:
did u branch anywhere? If not, the distance is longer than what it shld have been.

Yeah ..4 different hotels..before he settled for the 5th one..

And before that I dropped his friend at his house and we faced the lekki journey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IMO01: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. Permit me to post something on this thread.

I have a 9ja used 06/07 Toyota Corolla for sale.

Please check my profile to see d ad. Can't post pics here cos of ban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m), ameristu and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.