Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742529 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
shollywendy1:

I doubt if they are brand new. Even toyota and kia company can not try such with our road
But advert will say brqnd new. Im curious to know how how it goes sha

True sha, but I don't see any cars from 2016 or lower can be worth it .. Better to sell those cars and make your money, than deal with driver stress up and down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
dru23:

What are the: Terms and Conditions Apply

"As low as" they won't see that one. In other words you're probably not getting 23k. We are used to the language here grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Eizenburg:

You know as these things dey be na. Na false advertising. You’d get there and be told you would pay 50% down payment and the spread the rest at N23k per week. Note that that would be for the cheapest car. The more expensive ones go be like N35k per week and 60% down payment

Give this man a prize!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
radautoworks:

"As low as" they won't see that one. In other words you're probably not getting 23k. We are used to the language here grin

Make we watch and see...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
dru23:

Make we see shall, I doubt it wil work well from experience, but you never know till it starts. If I wanted I could have about 20 cars now on rental.. No matter how rentals are low , drivers still will not pay .,no matter how sweet the deal is for drivers, unfortunately only a hand few will do well

Lol, u are right sha.
But we are not talking about drivers that default, besides I believe they will also screen drivers they will give cars, not all drivers will qualify for it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
dru23:

Make we see shall, I doubt it wil work well from experience, but you never know till it starts. If I wanted I could have about 20 cars now on rental.. No matter how rentals are low , drivers still will not pay .,no matter how sweet the deal is for drivers, unfortunately only a hand few will do well

Why are you getting so worked up on this issue?
Don't worry it will not affect your fleet grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
The advert is very clear na sad

AS LOW AS...... grin

For you to pay 23k a week, maybe your bank statement would be having transaction records of over 200k every week, not to talk of guarantors and areas of residence

If you address is something like Plot 8a, Africa lane, Lekki phase 1, then you may be entitled to apply for 23k a week.

But if your address na

Take a bike to No 141, Mumuni Ogunsakin street, cross to the other side take a bike to CAC, off Alhj Nofisat Olodumare crescent. Look for the white house with grey roof, and ask for Mr Tojahh
If your address be like this, sorry for you

In all, it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for one to get a 2017 corolla for 23k a week.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
radautoworks:

Give this man a prize!

One year car maintenance @ Radauto grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Why are you getting so worked up on this issue?
Don't worry it will not affect your fleet grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
peeps4u:
Another traffic day. Got request canceled while on the way in the traffic. I just need to go offline now and take a break.

Surge in ikeja but riders are cancelling, either becuase of surge or traffic.
Yet uber will say i cintact rider to cancel or my cancellation is on thw high. So unreasonable.

Must i go everywhere rider wants to go?

Uber map will say 0.5km only for google to bring up 6km. So I should do 10km pickup distance in a 2.2km destination? While they collect 25% watin I gain?

When I'm about closing the day and a request is heading to Ajah when my house is Abule egba I should still embark on such journey when their ser destination features doesn't work at all plus the 12hours deicing time line. So i should blow empty to my house.

Uber needs to upgrade in all of these instead of threatening drivers with deactivation of account.
If them try am I'll gi to that that office and break all their computer with barton.

What nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
bolabiyi:
ikorodu
Ikorodu ke! Their fada!

Sorry bro hope you where able to resolve without party away 50k that one na 2weeks rental fee oh...

They must show me where in the lagos state law I will pay such fine b4 I gi to pay such amount oh...i.e if they refuse 10k offer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jcael(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
shollywendy1:

Competition is allowed in bizness. Let them reintroduce it. But how many companies staff, bank staffs, CEO,MD's will want to book them for pick up and drop off?
No estate will ever allow them in for pick up and drop off.
What has nigerian govt/LASG ever managed successfully in history?
It will collapse soon. We are all in lagos

You spoke my mind bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BOLogistics: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
izzou:

AS LOW AS...... grin

For you to pay 23k a week, maybe your bank statement would be having transaction records of over 200k every week, not to talk of guarantors and areas of residence

If you address is something like Plot 8a, Africa lane, Lekki phase 1, then you may be entitled to apply for 23k a week.

But if your address na

Take a bike to No 141, Mumuni Ogunsakin street, cross to the other side take a bike to CAC, off Alhj Nofisat Olodumare crescent. Look for the white house with grey roof, and ask for Mr Tojahh

In all, it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for one to get a 2017 corolla for 23k a week.

The mumuni part n look for white house wt grey roof ( ijust make me burst into laughter grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
All in all. Roads in Lagos won't support des kind of cars.

If it was in Abuja, I wud HV said okay.

If you get to some roads even in Victoria island n ikoyi. You wud b lyk. "Even here bad roads dey".

A 2018 corrolla plying Alagbole - Akute road is looking for trouble.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
northbird:
All in all. Roads in Lagos won't support des kind of cars.

If it was in Abuja, I wud HV said okay.

If you get to some roads even in Victoria island n ikoyi. You wud b lyk. "Even here bad roads dey".

A 2018 corrolla plying Alagbole - Akute road is looking for trouble.
They will never buy such cars, they only want to use it to attract drivers. Are they mad?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
tunlapapa:
This is to all saying rentals should be above N30k.
Uber has set the rentals range for you.

This is very good bargain for those that want HP.
Wow!!! This look really tempting ooh... I didnt even border reading further before. Good deal provided they can sustain it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
northbird:

The "eating thing" beats me, I mean how will a full grown adult eat in a stranger's car n be damn comfortable about it.

They eat n litter wt particles / crumbs everywhere, I'm like if all the riders ate in this manner, you won't be comfortable sitting in that same seat.

Shame on some riders.

Just get to the middle of 3rd MB, cancel trip and ask them to step out of the vehicle, then zoom off...great deal if it's 2am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote][/quote]

This is the guy reply and yet to reply with anything reaaonable

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pls house can the person asking for this guy to pay specify with details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Update on the two thief.
07053978063 picked 30mins ago, didn't say a word and ended the call

08177149451 phone has been switched off since afternoon.

Tomorrow is another day. I will fire dem from all cylinders.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
dru23:

Am sure there are plenty of people that can do it in Lagos. You might have to look for people that do sign board.. Show them how you want it done ,and am sure they will do an excellent job ....

If I do am, una go buy? Pick up @ Dolphin Estate. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Why do we apply less energy to defaulting male riders and more to females? We should apply same energy a fraud is a fraud and all can be shamed .

A luta continua!

Personally, I have tried calling him several times phone is switched off at the moment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
izzou:

AS LOW AS...... grin

But if your address na

You say wetin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
izzou:

Lol grin

As much as we all look equal on a faceless forum, I still know that Dru is older than me,both in age, achievements and others

It's just a way of respecting people bro.

No ofeeeeeensse grin

Well said my man......kudos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by brosiye99(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening my people. I am trying to start out on Bolt as a side hustle. I did the registration yesterday and uploaded my valid driver licence and photograph. My question is how long does it take before I get a feedback from them on the registration?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
peacefulhome:
I will like the house to guide me.
Most time that I order for a ride( mostly Uber)and have gotten to destination. I do observed that before the driver will end trips, he will first looked back before pressing his phone. I hope is not Sakamaja, this guys are playing on me?

grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
2010 honda city available for sale ..

Pics available tomorw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Carshopper:
2010 honda city available for sale ..

Pics available tomorw
Do you do rentals?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by economia1: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
BOLogistics:
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by economia1: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have not seen toyota avalon for uba, how good or bad is it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
chillex8:
cheesy
for as little as 23k weekly? Interesting, Uber wants to turn weekly rental to small chops. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.