Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,153 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804433 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2020
izzou:

Is this the scientific explanation for HIRE PURCHASE? smiley
lmao.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2020
izzou:

I know this moniker na grin

You always derive orgasm in bashing taxi drivers once in a blue moon grin

Happy new year.

If we ask you what you do for a living now, you'll disappear cheesy

PS: You edited the "I can never be a taxi driver" grin

Why na? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Editing it shows remorsefulness, so let it go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sammylee22: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
davit:
On bolt, at times the fare doesn't change. It's better you ask the rider to allow you end the trip and start again.
No wonder that fare shock me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You mock me or not, will it make any difference?

It is okay bro...it is your hustle, do it anyhow you want it. Please don't go harsh on your clients, be happy and be a conductor of happiness.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2020
pope191:

The husband is filled with wisdom to b able to handle his wife with easy words. Once riders keep telling me, join dis lane, join that lane, I don't stress myself to switch lane again on my discretion, I just let him or her take the wheel, I won't use my discretion again. I noticed, at a point they get tired of d whole tin.
I don’t answer them. Since you are not the one driving you can’t tell me on which lane to drive on.

One man last year, I picked him from Admiralty heading towards Cooperative villa Badore, the moment I joined Lekki-Epe exp from freedom way, Baba started saying join this lane join that lane. Stay on the left, why are you in the middle. You are too slow.

I got tired of his talk. Before I gave him a piece of my mind I turned off the radio first so that he can me hear me very well because I don they vex already.

I said, Sir I am the one driving, I am in control here, I know when to switch lanes and when to drive fast. You are sitting at the back so you don’t have access to the information I currently have driving this car. There are three different mirrors that’s guiding my decision on when to go left or right.

The man said but ‘but I drive too’.

Told him yes I know you do sir, more reason why you should understand that there’s little you can do when you are not the one driving.

Baba just kept quiet.

....and it was on a Sunday morning, road was free, I just balance well for my seat come begin they drive am like I they race track. I they look am from the rear mirror, he just low key they read newspaper.

When we got to Cooperative villa, he said don’t end the trip, give me 5 minutes I’ll be out so we can proceed to Ikoyi church of assumption.

He came out in time. When he entered he said pls can you go faster this time around I’m running late for service.

Me that I’ve been looking for opportunity to fire my car as I don they get bored of this slow driving. I use the man refresh my skills grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle....

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.....

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9819253_20190630123201_jpeg4ce4fbc27f7585fd9c126b1683d30501

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Babadee1900:
I don’t answer them. Since you are not the one driving you can’t tell me on which lane to drive on.

One man last year, I picked him from Admiralty heading towards Cooperative villa Badore, the moment I joined Lekki-Epe exp from freedom way, Baba started saying join this lane join that lane. Stay on the left, why are you in the middle. You are too slow.

I got tired of his talk. Before I gave him a piece of my mind I turned off the radio first so that he can me hear me very well because I don they vex already.

I said, Sir I am the one driving, I am in control here, I know when to switch lanes and when to drive fast. You are sitting at the back so you don’t have access to the information I currently have driving this car. There are three different mirrors that’s guiding my decision on when to go left or right.

The man said but ‘but I drive too’.

Told him yes I know you do sir, more reason why you should understand that there’s little you can do when you are not the one driving.

Baba just kept quiet.

....and it was on a Sunday morning, road was free, I just balance well for my seat come begin they drive am like I they race track. I they look am from the rear mirror, he just low key they read newspaper.

When we got to Cooperative villa, he said don’t end the trip, give me 5 minutes I’ll be out so we can proceed to Ikoyi church of assumption.

He came out in time. When he entered he said pls can you go faster this time around I’m running late for service.

Me that I’ve been looking for opportunity to fire my car as I don they get bored of this slow driving. I use the man refresh my skills grin

Lol, one tin I observe that his complain got to u some how and u have to swing mood, thats one thing about driving, you just want to go drop off and feel free. This same feeling happens to me when I'm on card trip, as much as I don't reject any, I know my swing is different when I'm driving on cash or card.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Perkins1:

Egungun hope you know this is an express road you're entering

O boy , I hear say ur motor knock o .. Come wrk for me make I give u better car.. I want bless your life this month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
luxy44:

Audio
Let's see your video wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Sammylee22:
Good morning to the house.
Please if you pick a rider to a destination and getting to the destination and the rider wants you to take him back to the pick up location, Will it be calculated automatically by Uber/bolt after the whole trip?
Yes, but it's safer and better to update the destination on the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2020
do you know anyone into transportation?
sienna that can do outside lagos?
to and fro this sat illesha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

Remember.. fraudulence is part of the description too grin

Most Nigeria ladies are fraudulent. From collecting transport fare without showing up to collecting school fees when they are very convinced that they don't want to marry the guy.

It's only who's caught that is a thief.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME WITH ONYINYE'S PHONE NUMBER

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2020
BAZ001:

Female doctors plenty wey dey find husband for nigeria but get ready to be sleeping alone whenever they are on call

I have been sleeping alone before I married her so sleeping alone sometimes is no biggie.

Any cute looking slim dark/fair soft daddy's girl Igbo single medical doctor you know, please quote me with her contact

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
donshaddow:

Yes I do

Email me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
pope191:

Lol, one tin I observe that his complain got to u some how and u have to swing mood, thats one thing about driving, you just want to go drop off and feel free. This same feeling happens to me when I'm on card trip, as much as I don't reject any, I know my swing is different when I'm driving on cash or card.
Some days after I call it a day, once I go offline I put on my favorite playlist and turn up the volume very well. Then I start getting some refreshing feelings that money cannot buy from this same driving that has been stressing me out lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2020
donshaddow:
Bro long time. I have someone, I'll send his number to you on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=87520406]
Bros I no get ooh na cost analysis I just dey do oooh. Shuu! Some1 can not plan u with again? Lolllzzz.[/
Okay oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2020
davit:
On bolt, at times the fare doesn't change. It's better you ask the rider to allow you end the trip and start again.
Correct, to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Yes I do

Email me
Sorry bro, someone already contacted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

Some days after I call it a day, once I go offline I put on my favorite playlist and turn up the volume very well. Then I start getting some refreshing feelings that money cannot buy from this same driving that has been stressing me out lol
You and me both, brother..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
luxy44:

Editing it shows remorsefulness, so let it go

Okay sir.

But if you don't mind, kindly share with the house what you do for a living

You must be very rich, for you to look down on people who earn at least 80k monthly, some owning their own cars and leasing to others

Please sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Picked this olosho lady from inside ikate to ologolo and trip ended 1k. She expected her client to pay but the man refused and she didn't have a dime in her purse. She begged me not to embarrassed her promised she would credit me immediately she's done with the man. I gave her the benefit of doubt till yesternight and call her. To my surprise, the line will ring once and bounce back with buzz tone. Please her me kill her ba3 with calls as I can't reach her again. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
BAZ001:

This na very big shame, let me pretend she's not the one maybe it's another Dr oyinye dt is slim and dark.
Because this one has a very innocent look and daddy's girl type.
accurate grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
samobaba4u:
Picked this olosho lady from inside ikate to ologolo and trip ended 1k. She expected her client to pay but the man refused and she didn't have a dime in her purse. She begged me not to embarrassed her promised she would credit me immediately she's done with the man. I gave her the benefit of doubt till yesternight and call her. To my surprise, the line will ring once and bounce back with buzz tone. Please her me kill her ba3 with calls as I can't reach her again. Thanks.

Her line is not going fah

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2020
The level of surge around the airport nowadays is highly corochious.....

Observing from afar myself...

Rider : pickpoint airport...
Me: am having issues with my car kindly cancel and reorder.

Japapaaaa

As govt no wan get sense close intl airport ..make I use my own

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

That's its boss, but traffic is just killing d vibes lately, sometimes I don't even know d radio is on.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Vision2045:
The level of surge around the airport nowadays is hight corochious.....

grin grin japa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2020
izzou:

Okay sir.

But if you don't mind, kindly share with the house what you do for a living

You must be very rich, for you to look down on people who earn at least 80k monthly, some owning their own cars and leasing to others

Please sad

Deleted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
pope191:

grin grin japa

Yes o my brother.. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2020
samobaba4u:

Number is off till evening

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
luxy44:

I'm a miner, I came back to Nigeria 3 years ago and I was able to access BOI ASM loan for artisanal miners through my friend.

We met when I was at NAFDAC, he is now a big boy at BOI.

What else do you want to know. Give me your WhatsApp no for videos and pictures of site activities. For your eyes only even with the hard labour involved.

I can never do a taxi business, whether as an owner or whatever. Why would I put 1.9m in business that won't yield until after 18months. It is lack of knowledge

It's still amazing to me how people praise a business that takes that long before you can make profits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vision2045:
The level of surge around the airport nowadays is hight corochious.....

Japapaaaa

As govt no wan get sense close intl airport ..make I use my own

A rider sent this to me now but not sure of the authencity.
FYI, COVID Update: Nigeria's Visa on Arrival program has been suspended and fed govt has banned travel from US, UK, China, Japan, Iran, Switzerland , Norway Netherland France, South Korea, Italy Germany and Spain starting March 21st for 4 weeks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.