Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749018 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Shuu!!! No b u wey dey ask how to register on uber d other day? Na him don get oven lightning just now now so Even me driving for almost a yr never get smile back self... Nawaoooo... abi na my mumu pass ur own Lolzzzzz
Before pasting that no transfer sticker, add "I accept payment in kind" and watch your oven lighting career enter next level wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
dru23:

O boy , I hear say ur motor knock o .. Come wrk for me make I give u better car.. I want bless your life this month

do you mind me working for you...I need a car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
hefelove:

U don forget say ur wife and beautiful daughter dey this thread
Hehe... In ur dreams.

Enjoy your nightmares bro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

Before pasting that no transfer sticker, add "I accept payment in kind" and watch your oven lighting career enter next level wink
No Na "eating is prohibited" me won paste not this one. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
ornicus:

grin eku corona. eku recession

we go dey alright 2020
Yes o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hehe... In ur dreams.

Enjoy your nightmares bro grin
Continue o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

I'm into oven sanitization. I sanitize and test to know if desired result is achieved. All at chikini money grin
Being an oven sanitizer. Let me appreciate u in my little way

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
So fuel is now reduced to N130 per litre. Or about to
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
emadamysy:
abeg share contact, make we sef chop

Hmmm awon oven lighter gang. Make unah take an easy oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
mrjaydee:

grin grin always sanitized properly before lightning any oven this period.
Sanitize the whole body or the rod alone, what of her oven?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
donshaddow:
do you know anyone into transportation? sienna that can do outside lagos? to and fro this sat illesha
Your number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
deedee44:

If you light that oven once, be prepared for a long term friendship with benefits. You will light oven till oven switch condemn grin

Over switch grin cheesy grin pls nah don't injure me wit laff

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
radautoworks:

... u na

Mummy rad cheesy

I was in a bank today and I saw a janitor doing his job. After he left, a thought came to my mind

"If this guy didnt mop the floors, here wouldn't look as neat as it is now". As insignificant as his job was, he was important

This is not the first time that guy comes here to insult Uber drivers.

"He can never be a taxi driver...He is a miner that has a friend in BOI.....blah blah blah"

Everyone is entitled to feel any job is below ther standard. But don't look down on whoever is surviving with it.

Meanwhile, I have referred over 200 clients to you. Hope they are mentioning my moniker? angry

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Somewhere around Sura.
Rider : Mr Xxxxx, where are you ?
Me: I'm off the road around that Lastma office, where are you ?
Rider : I'm at Total Petrol station
Me: where are you going and do you have any load ?
Rider: Surulere, no load
I drove into Total by Sura , didn't see her, called and sighted her outside
Rider: I'm going to Ijesha and I want to carry about 70 crates of eggs
Me: I asked you if you have any thing you want to carry and you said NO (egg go break or something wahala go start)
Rider: I didn't say that, etc
Me : I'm sorry I cant carry eggs let alone go to Ijesha, please cancel.

I just drive towards Marina side , got few request gnore them , drive reach Apongbon, area boy stop me make I carry 2 passenger with small load, give am #200 face destination. It's not everytime I like to work or give Uche 20%.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
kodred:

No be all of us gather dey for this our obodo naija?

I dey Naija. But Prayers and common sense is highly involve in this difficult times, am very much at alert. It's damn too risk carrying passengers anyhow.

Picking passengers from Airport is on hold for now till further notice. I can manage to drop passengers. But not picking Arrivals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
shollywendy1:
So fuel is now reduced to N130 per litre. Or about to
I hear N125 from channels news with immediate effect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yes I do..Drop ur contact
donshaddow:
do you know anyone into transportation?
sienna that can do outside lagos?
to and fro this sat illesha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fuel now N125

Is this good news though ?? smiley

https://punchng.com/breaking-petrol-now-n125-per-litre-fg/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ogataxi:

grin grin Sometimes I dey pity all dis oloshos sef.
Mine happened on Monday. I set destination to my auz and got a trip on 1.8 surge or dere abt. Short trip tho (Pelican - Ikota Villa Homes)
I saw her yesterday evening gisting with her friends outside, as I dey type now sef seems I'll take the oven offer when I reach house this night grin
Corona Virus is increasing o! Please let's use sanitizers regularly. God bless our hustle IJN

What about if I tell you.. In this case two things are involved.

1. You've lost that oven lighting session.

2. You will have to work to book another session henceforth.

*bonus, you will be the one that will pay her finally because you left your notes at home.

We the good people of Ijebu Ode isn't pleased with you though we will review your issue in due course cry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
northbird:

One of d reasons I dumped uber. How can I take you on a distance of like 4- 5km n I had to do like 1.8-2km again to pick you up.

I end trip n I see #300. For God's sake, wat is #300 again.

No. I can't cope wt DT kind of pricing abeg.

It is heart breaking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Realtime illustration on how I leverage on Surge to increase earning on uber.

Guys watch, subscribe and turn on bell notification for all videos as more content coming up soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omzq50S1yS8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Young man don't turn this place to a hookup thread ok... Go to romance section what you looking for is right there and not here.

Kindly behave yourself.

If you are trying to sound funny, you better stop it.

Behave yourself before I change it for you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
EzekielMab:
Fuel now N125

Is this good news though ?? smiley

https://punchng.com/breaking-petrol-now-n125-per-litre-fg/

Makes very little difference. I save less than N1k on a full thank purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pls I need advise on what to do
My coro vibrates when on 50km or more , and steering shakes when i apply brakes I feel the shake too on my leg from the break pedal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
izzou:

Mummy rad cheesy

I was in a bank today and I saw a janitor doing his job. After he left, a thought came to my mind

"If this guy didnt mop the floors, here wouldn't look as neat as it is now". As insignificant as his job was, he was important

"He can never be a taxi driver...He is a miner that has a friend in BOI.....blah blah blah"

Everyone is entitled to feel any job is below ther standard. But don't look down on whoever is surviving with it.

Meanwhile, I have referred over 200 clients to you. Hope they are mentioning my moniker? angry

I know but at least this one self corrected.
We have 600 on record grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Well I've had a 1.2x surge trip also change to 2.1x upon ending the trip. Me sef shock as well. The babe just confuse, even mistakenly gave me more money but had to return it. And the trip pass 25km io. So it might not entirely be to the rider's benefit oo.
Felicity0001:

Yes but the norm is for the rider to update his/her destination or stop overs along the way.

But there's something I would like to share for the benefit of all but depends because...

If you receive a request with surge say, ikeja and rider is going to mafoluku and getting to destination rider wants you to wait and bring h/h back to ikeja or somewhere else don't allow that rider to update h/h destination because if they do at that present location the whole trip will be update without surge in that location and you end up with the normal fare amount which will be a lost to driver and a gain to rider.

Drivers take note of this, ive experienced this 2good time within this month. The first after trip ended I complained to uber on a price review but the correspondent confirm to me trip has no surge as at the time rider requested the ride. I was like....!!!

Note on uber ooh not bolt.

You guys can share your experience on this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
shollywendy1:

A rider sent this to me now but not sure of the authencity.
FYI, COVID Update: Nigeria's Visa on Arrival program has been suspended and fed govt has banned travel from US, UK, China, Japan, Iran, Switzerland , Norway Netherland France, South Korea, Italy Germany and Spain starting March 21st for 4 weeks.

True!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ogataxi:

I saw her yesterday evening gisting with her friends outside, as I dey type now sef seems I'll take the oven offer when I reach house this night grin
Corona Virus is increasing o! Please let's use sanitizers regularly. God bless our hustle IJN
This guy sef. With your tiny body you won begin chop oringo. Dey light oven like tojahh dem.

Anyways, if you succeed to light the oven.. I go give you special invitation to share how e take go + number for Ashawo thread [I no dey teach you bad thing o] make you continue your hustle leave olosho o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hahahaha..ur disk plate has gone bad...changed them
Mjosh1000:
My coro vibrates when on 50km or more , and steering shakes when i apply brakes I feel the shake too on my leg from the break pedal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Check your tires

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
I beg make una help me with this mata

samobaba4u:
Picked this olosho lady from inside ikate to ologolo and trip ended 1k. She expected her client to pay but the man refused and she didn't have a dime in her purse. She begged me not to embarrassed her promised she would credit me immediately she's done with the man. I gave her the benefit of doubt till yesternight and call her. To my surprise, the line will ring once and bounce back with buzz tone. Please her me kill her ba3 with calls as I can't reach her again. Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
izzou:

Mummy rad cheesy

Meanwhile, I have referred over 200 clients to you. Hope they are mentioning my moniker? >:(
hmmm free Jamaican rice things

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: saudatu(m), babepink(f), dy4life and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.