Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5097992 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (5798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
peacefulhome:

Izzou did you see what am reading?

Izzou how far na abeg give this girl that part so she can tell us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
ornicus:

i think there is.
it was supposed to start yesterday if i recall

Some specific markets, I think. And I heard LASG visited some companies and asked them to shut down (a staff told me yesterday)

People will need to buy food, drugs, toiletries,visit hospitals....

A Stay at home order won't do us any good for now.

Rather, they should discourage people from leaving. Maybe shut BRT and NURTW, shut down bars, clubs, and all those places

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yes yes yes!!!

I done come again and this time na to pepper them more... Guess what guys!

I just clean my ride, love-vendor am well well, I prepare 1ltr of sanitizer for myself, my riders and my car. I've got pack of face mask with some pairs of sun glasses to pretent my eyes as well while I cover my mouth and noise with the face mask.
No need for hand gloves because I wont have a good grip of my steering wheel and since ive my dry gin plus my self prepared hand sanitizer I'm good to go. In addition I also have soup and bottles of water in my butt to wash my hand frequently.
I'm putting on long sleeve with turtle neck as inner wear while in either put on a polo or any shirt that matches with a chinos pants and snikers

I'm hitting the road today, enough of staying at home whennthe government is doing nothing to sustain her poor masses while sitting at home.

To all my haters that that cares to know who felicity0001 truly his kindly qoute I'll be more than glad to share a selfie while you tag me as the bad braze niggard.

All haters go spread the news to your kinds informing them I'm out and ready to kick any idiot who can't control h/h and this time inside the atlantic Ocean.

To those that need the contact of the rider I kicked out to either go to 3MD and look for them or wait for ever for their contact from me.

Time to make d money!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
ornicus:

i think there is.
it was supposed to start yesterday if i recall
ornicus,long time bro.hows you,work and the fam?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
I beg I need car for weekly remittance in Abuja

My partner just collected my car from me because I told him this virus is affecting my work
I begged him to reduce money he said no

I sympathize with you sir

You could have dropped the car immediately this nonsense started. No need to hold on to it and tell him stories.

Give him his car and come back in 2 weeks times

God go give you another one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

Izzou how far na abeg give this girl that part so she can tell us.

cheesy grin grin

Which part na?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
ornicus:

Oboy see 20 billion kick off funds. Are they giving us any for staying at home?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

cheesy grin grin

Which part na?

That part na. She says she wants to hear it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

I thought u have gone to emirate or london colney
For this coro baby era?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:
Yes yes yes!!!

I done come again and this time na to pepper them more... Guess what guys!

I just clean my ride, love-vendor am well well, I prepare 1ltr of sanitizer for myself, my riders and my car. I've got pack of face mask with some pairs of sun glasses to pretent my eyes as well while I cover my mouth and noise with the face mask.
No need for hand gloves because I wont have a good grip of my steering wheel and since ive my dry gin plus my self prepared hand sanitizer I'm good to go. In addition I also have soup and bottles of water in my butt to wash my hand frequently.
I'm putting on long sleeve with turtle neck as inner wear while in either put on a polo or any shirt that matches with a chinos pants and snikers

I'm hitting the road today, enough of staying at home whennthe government is doing nothing to sustain her poor masses while sitting at home.

To all my haters that that cares to know who felicity0001 truly his kindly qoute I'll be more than glad to share a selfie while you tag me as the bad braze niggard.

All haters go spread the news to your kinds informing them I'm out and ready to kick any idiot who can't control h/h and this time inside the atlantic Ocean.

To those that need the contact of the rider I kicked out to either go to 3MD and look for them or wait for ever for their contact from me.

Time to make d money!!!

The Lord be with you bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

That part na. She says she wants to hear it.

grin grin grin grin

Na her diary I dey read. Nothing more sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

I think say na only International dem shut
That was international with 5 cars on queue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eizenburg:

That was international with 5 cars on queue

Maybe na mistake grin

Wait. What?

Na only God go save us from Corona virus, greed and senselessness all at the same time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

I sympathize with you sir

You could have dropped the car immediately this nonsense started. No need to hold on to it and tell him stories.

Give him his car and come back in 2 weeks times

God go give you another one

I wasn't owning him sir

As I paid him last week money I then told him how Difficult the job is now that he should cut remittance to 15k he said nope I should drop the car if I can't remit full money and I'm very sure I can't remit full money in a week this period
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

Relax bro. Take this time to rest and re-strategise, possibly go back to your old partner when this thing blows over.

As izzou talk, na person wey dey alive go make money to spend.

No wahala brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

I wasn't owning him sir

As I paid him last week money I then told him how Difficult the job is now that he should cut remittance to 15k he said nope I should drop the car if I can't remit full money and I'm very sure I can't remit full money in a week this period

He will still give you the car back.

Just buzz him when we all have our lives back.

And take care of yourself bro. Kindly rest and don't expose yourself to unnecessary risk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

Baba health workers dey advise heat o. Come back and feel the heat.
Lol, this one over hot before I go melt.
grin
Anytime their is fight I will just be somewhere liking the posts, grin wetin concern me?
Using it to kill boredom, let them kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

He will still give you the car back.

Just buzz him when we all have our lives back.

And take care of yourself bro. Kindly rest and don't expose yourself to unnecessary risk

No wahala boss
Just that he said he prefer HP than weekly remittance
Me no get money for initial deposit for hp

But I will Buzz him once everything is over

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Na her diary I dey read. Nothing more sad

Wow you’re studying her dairy. Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

Wow you’re studying her dairy. Interesting.

Used to read it back then. This Corona nonsense dey give me plenty time now

angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, this one over hot before I go melt.
grin
Anytime their is fight I will just be somewhere liking the posts, grin wetin concern me?
Using it to kill boredom, let them kill themselves.
Atleast, u are doing something with ur hands. Now that u cant use them to hold steering, u are using it to like abi.
"Iyen ne da a" in ijebu dialect..... meaning( that one too is also good)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

I wasn't owning him sir

Why ask him to cut remittance to 15k? It means you have the intention of working even with the advise to sit at home. You should have simply dropped of the car with him instead of asking him to cut down remittance.

Anyways, cheer up brother it could be he wants to drive himself this period.

Just relax a better offer will come soon. But brace up for the little hard time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
UK prime minister tests positive for Corona virus

The God of Buhari really answers prayers grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:
UK prime minister tests positive for Corona virus

The God of Buhari really answers prayers grin
But buhari too was tested positive according to CNN report. Why hiding his health status

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
1daboi:
no be person wey get moto go get cam? No mind them jare
thanks bro.im done with him already. it's move on time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol thanks jare me just dey read from this thread. They calm my boredom. As for the gbos gbas happening here. Abeg u guys should continue because am enjoying it here
1daboi:
abeg no tire.accept this bag of garri from all of us on this thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Lol

But do you think it's feasible?.

I've been thinking lately that with the current low fares, a Tokunboh corolla may gradually become the wrong tool for the job

It is feasible, but like I said back then, with N23k weekly payment, there’s absolutely no way you won’t make a substantial down payment first.

I was really curious to see their Ts&Cs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eizenburg:

It is feasible, but like I said back then, with N23k weekly payment, there’s absolutely no way you won’t make a substantial down payment first.

I was really curious to see their Ts&Cs

Even with down payment?How long will one pay for a 2017 abi 2019 car?

That T&C need to be seen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

Why ask him to cut remittance to 15k? It means you have the intention of working even with the advise to sit at home. You should have simply dropped of the car with him instead of asking him to cut down remittance.

Anyways, cheer up brother it could be he wants to drive himself this period.

Just relax a better offer will come soon. But brace up for the little hard time.

With your last post up there...are u not contradicting yourself

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

But buhari too was tested positive according to CNN report. Why hiding his health status

I think say na negative him be

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
kodred:

The Lord be with you bro.
Did you had those class mates that aways disturbs their mates when they are reading and asking them to "come lets go play ball"? You go to their house at night you see them reading with the lampthern all through the night.

I learnt it from a friend who is now a doctor.

Follow me, na I sabi ooh gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
BAZ001:

28 days? Wetin happen ?
You get Coro bobo or you run back from U.S like dru23? If u can do 28 days then 14days of govt na child's play to u.

Na only 2days and d thing long just imagine na 12 noon since morning.

Decided to do major fixes on my car, shipping parts down got delayed and had something else taking my time + I was glad for a reason not to go out. Covid-19 is no child’s play

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (5798) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.