Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767952 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, this one over hot before I go melt.
grin
Anytime their is fight I will just be somewhere liking the posts, grin wetin concern me?
Using it to kill boredom, let them kill themselves.
sorry to disappoint you bro.fight don end. work calls. national duty.you can have the house to yourselves grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Abeg the guy that posted the dashcam I'm interested. I wan install am for my car. Will it be possible for me to view live feeds from the car while I'm at work?

Make una continue the Gbas gbos I'm enjoying it..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

I think say na negative him be
Negative according to naija news but positive on CNN. Confusion everywhere. When we are not even sure of the real man in d aso rock

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Even with down payment? How long will one pay for a 2017 abi 2019 car?

That T&C need to be seen

Some 48 months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:
Yes yes yes!!!

I done come again and this time na to pepper them more... Guess what guys!

I just clean my ride, love-vendor am well well, I prepare 1ltr of sanitizer for myself, my riders and my car. I've got pack of face mask with some pairs of sun glasses to pretent my eyes as well while I cover my mouth and noise with the face mask.
No need for hand gloves because I wont have a good grip of my steering wheel and since ive my dry gin plus my self prepared hand sanitizer I'm good to go. In addition I also have soup and bottles of water in my butt to wash my hand frequently.
I'm putting on long sleeve with turtle neck as inner wear while in either put on a polo or any shirt that matches with a chinos pants and snikers

I'm hitting the road today, enough of staying at home whennthe government is doing nothing to sustain her poor masses while sitting at home.

To all my haters that that cares to know who felicity0001 truly his kindly qoute I'll be more than glad to share a selfie while you tag me as the bad braze niggard.

All haters go spread the news to your kinds informing them I'm out and ready to kick any idiot who can't control h/h and this time inside the atlantic Ocean.

To those that need the contact of the rider I kicked out to either go to 3MD and look for them or wait for ever for their contact from me.

Time to make d money!!!
it's day1 sit at home, nigga is already starving and willing to risk his life for a stipend that may never come. just don't know who's breeding these low life's . have a virus free day peeps. later

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
mrjaydee:
Abeg the guy that posted the dashcam I'm interested. I wan install am for my car. Will it be possible for me to view live feeds from the car while I'm at work?

you'll be needing the wireless version that allows real live feed on your phone. 10metres distance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vision2045:

With your last post up there...are u not contradicting yourself
Bros be like you dont like entertainment ooh...shuuu!!!

By the way, 8 persons have been discharged. So there's hope for the pandemic.

What the government is trying to do is make sure the numbers dont increase so they dont have to spend too much treating people for free.

In another hands, some people within the system wants this dieses to even spread more so they can make money out of it.

Tony Elumelu the UBA dude already donated 5billion naira.
Atiku 50million
Dangote has donated as well
Jack the CEO of Alibaba has donated billions and with relief materials as well.
Many other people have also donated.

Tell me, do you think some doctors would want this pandemic to end anytime soon with these kind of donation all around town?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

I wasn't owning him sir

As I paid him last week money I then told him how Difficult the job is now that he should cut remittance to 15k he said nope I should drop the car if I can't remit full money and I'm very sure I can't remit full money in a week this period
I have been wondering where this came from.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
eherbal:
it's day1 sit at home, nigga is already starving and willing to risk his life for a stipend that may never come. just don't know who's breeding these low life's . have a virus free day peeps. later
Jobless man... No no go work sitdon for your small praying mat dey fight with your keyboard while hungry kill you dia. U think say I get your time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
mrjaydee:

Me dey enjoy am too, no be small things

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
1daboi:
I tire o,
I kiss my girl, you order me out of your car. Only sex starved, cave men will do that
Fond.ling and kissing in a stranger's car. Only sex freaks and sex addicts who need professional help will do that

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
eherbal:
sorry to disappoint you bro.fight don end. work calls. national duty.you can have the house to yourselves grin
Lol, fight end kee?
Until my brother Felix confirm, he can even come and fight in your house so grin
fight ending is never nigh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
deedee44:

handling and kissing in a stranger's car. Only sex freaks and sex addicts who need professional help will do that
Stop saying nonsense Taliban
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don on my app for since oh no request at all. Whats going on!

Let me go sleep to hit the road at night.

I hope this Friday I'll get a rider I can video while they make out in the trunk grin

After the back slash I've change. I'll put them in the trunk to have some good time.
gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

https://www.nairaland.com/5758138/means-livelihood-taken-away-me/1#87812841
I have seen it, went to read the thread and I also contributed to the likes.
I am not selfish with my likes even when they are fighting, just be calm it shall also come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
febble:
am a new bolt driver...am driving a Toyota Camry 2.4 engine

i usually gross a maximum of 7k with 2k fuel

2k fuel + 1400 (20% bolt commission) = 3400

so am making 3600 after deduction.

pls house can you share how much u gross, so that i can know if am on the right path or not.

thanks

You and your car are doing fine bro

You will have surely grossed 8k+ if you're driving at lower commission than 20%.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
searchng4love:

Stop saying nonsense Taliban
If you noticed, I stopped quoting you since when you said kissing is not a sexual activity. I cannot argue with someone like you. Thank you

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
deedee44:

If you noticed, I stopped quoting you since when you said kissing is not a sexual activity. I cannot argue with someone like you. Thank you
Kissing ain't no sexual activity. Touching you can make you nut off... I believe? You need emotional support.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, fight end kee?
Until my brother Felix confirm, he can even come and fight in your house so grin
fight ending is never nigh.
Me your brother?? Nnbanu!

If truly I'm your brother you'll know i dont fight.

Your guy post my picture and that goat also posted a zoom copy of it, take a close look bros if you can identify any mark or cut on my shining dark skin.
Nevertheless, I've fought and conquered many wars.
eherbal abi na babalawo him be and his cohorts dey learn work. They're among the 10 thousand by my left hands.

All of them don fall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
eherbal:
you'll be needing the wireless version that allows real live feed on your phone. 10metres distance

Really? 10meters no too far.. like how much for the normal one boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

Negative according to naija news but positive on CNN. Confusion everywhere. When we are not even sure of the real man in d aso rock

Na photoshop CNN no allow haters carry fake pictures deceive you. If na true Shara Reports no go let us hear word.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
I beg I need car for weekly remittance in Abuja

My partner just collected my car from me because I told him this virus is affecting my work
I begged him to reduce money he said no

Relax. Your partner cant possibly find a driver now or anyone that will remit what he used to collect during a healthy economy before corona hit.

After this is over, you can get back to him. Besides, another offer will still come. Just chill

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

Me your brother?? Nnbanu!

If truly I'm your brother you'll know i dont fight.

Your guy post my picture and that goat also posted a zoom copy of it, take a close look bros if you can identify any mark or cut on my shining dark skin.
Nevertheless, I've fought and conquered many wars.
eherbal abi na babalawo him be and his cohorts dey learn work. They're among the 10 thousand by my left hands.

All of them don fall.

That's an uppercut.. eherbal has to come back from this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I have seen it, went to read the thread and I also contributed to the likes.
I am not selfish with my likes even when they are fighting, just be calm it shall also come to pass.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros be like you dont like entertainment ooh...shuuu!!!

By the way, 8 persons have been discharged. So there's hope for the pandemic.

What the government is trying to do is make sure the numbers dont increase so they dont have to spend too much treating people for free.

In another hands, some people within the system wants this dieses to even spread more so they can make money out of it.

Tony Elumelu the UBA dude already donated 5billion naira.
Atiku 50million
Dangote has donated as well
Jack the CEO of Alibaba has donated billions and with relief materials as well.
Many other people have also donated.

Tell me, do you think some doctors would want this pandemic to end anytime soon with these kind of donation all around town?

Bros doctors are not getting 1 naira extra as a fact they have not paid doctors March salary
Doctors are already saying no Mask no work management begging dem to calm down.
I have first hand info about doctors no be hear say. Infact health workers are more afraid because the system no dey prepared for this virus.
The money na for govt not doctors

How many hospital get ventilator in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
peeps4u:

Relax. Your partner cant possibly find a driver now or anyone that will remit what he used to collect during a healthy economy before corona hit.

After this is over, you can get back to him. Besides, another offer will still come. Just chill

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
I beg I need car for weekly remittance in Abuja

My partner just collected my car from me because I told him this virus is affecting my work
I begged him to reduce money he said no

I wonder why some partners are so inconsiderate. In Abuja, there is no request at all. I was outside yesterday from 9am - 2pm ..only made 2k net... I even drove from wuse 2 through gwarimpa ( inside gwarimpa ooo ) till I get to kubwa. No request on bolt and Uber. Both apps were on

It's almost impossible to meet up with weekly remitance in this lockdown period. Partners should try and consider drivers abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
deedee44:

Stop replying.

I did that before I gave up yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Used to read it back then. This Corona nonsense dey give me plenty time now

angry

Calm down bro We are on the same page. I would like to read her dairy too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
mrjaydee:

That's an uppercut.. eherbal has to come back from this

Esu lalu. You wan trigger the whole thing.

Where is my pop corn? Make I watch

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Some specific markets, I think. And I heard LASG visited some companies and asked them to shut down (a staff told me yesterday)

People will need to buy food, drugs, toiletries,visit hospitals....

A Stay at home order won't do us any good for now.

Rather, they should discourage people from leaving. Maybe shut BRT and NURTW, shut down bars, clubs, and all those places

Bros e don te wey u comot.
Everywhere dry and close, Nigerians no wan die too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.