Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728779 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2020
ofime123:
My people today is Friday now omo enu mi to gbe oo( my mouth is dry oo) is this how we will continue sitting at home? Since Monday. Me that I don't like spending money without making money. Am getting tired oo
Baba enter road.
Sitting at home Sef na hazard.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It is well with my soul
chillex8:

Baba enter road.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
chillex8:

Baba enter road.
Your post remind me of how EDGE came out of retirement to feature in the recent concluded WWE royal rumble 2020.
Chillex, you can also come out of retirement to hit the road bro. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

Your post remind me of how EDGE came out of retirement to feature in the recent concluded WWE royal rumble 2020.
Chillex, you can also come out of retirement to hit the road bro. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
searchng4love:

How is kissing a sexual activity?
For God sake, where did this clown come from? Can you just get out of this thread with your stupid sexual cravings. Go search for love somewhere else. Cunt.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
febble:
am a new bolt driver...am driving a Toyota Camry 2.4 engine

i usually gross a maximum of 7k with 2k fuel

2k fuel + 1400 (20% bolt commission) = 3400

so am making 3600 after deduction.

pls house can you share how much u gross, so that i can know if am on the right path or not.

thanks

Brotherly, you are on the right path.

That's good fuel consumption for a Toyota Camry.

Put in more efforts on weekends.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Why in the world will you post the face of another man on a thread just bcuz you wanna drive some cheap point here...

Am not supporting anybody here but this is so wrong in all moral aspect...

But your fellow slow poke will have no issue now and condemn this childish act of yours now. But will come for my head and business.

Morally I don't think there is any hope for this country again if we just ignore the wrongs for a freedom of speech.

Sensible people no dey contribute again like
@dru
@radauto
@angryigboman
And many more I no fit mention
Just bcuz there is no iota of sense again I this forum

On behalf of all aggrieved parties I say SORRY and please let's move on. Chio
this your post is a pure case of "birds of a feather, flock together" felicity is far better than you because he's got nothing to lose. And if his Oga collects his car, he'll go back to hoarding petrol in Delta as before. But you that everybody saw as a determined, young gentleman that wants to start a mobile mechanic business. You're already gaining popularity until boom!
You dropped a bombshell! shocked threatening to kill someone with a bullet.
Someone called you to order immediately but to everyone's surprise, you started calling names of your gengs. Someone here said you would break spanner on a customer's head but now its clear to me that you might be a member of a mobile robbery gang disguising a mechanic. I pity anybody that contacts you or give his address

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=chillex8 post=87807197][/quote]

Correct bro. I got it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
This thread still boiling, let me go back inside.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Any one here ever taken a rider to Alh. Abass st. Ogudu. or picked up from that street ? You will go in through Ramat.

That street long ehn... residence there park there cars on both side of the street. If you dey use camry like me, you go need to go to the end of the street to make a u turn.

The funny thing about that street is that the two times that I have been to that street and needed to make a u turn at the end of the street, one funny and wired looking man always comes out to watch you while you turn and will warn you not to hit the iron sign of "NO PARKING" in front of the house there.

The last time I was there, I removed the iron in order for me to get space to turn very well. The man jump out immediately and was watching me, as I was about to go, the baba just block me say make I come down go put that iron back to the position wey I carry am from.

@IZZOU. One of nigger dey town since last week and he need where to get neat olosho. Any hint please ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:
This thread still boiling, let me go back inside.
I thought u have gone to emirate or london colney
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2020
confusedworld17:
Any one here ever taken a rider to Alh. Abass st. Ogudu. or picked up from that street ? You will go in through Ramat.

That street long ehn... residence there park there cars on both side of the street. If you dey use camry like me, you go need to go to the end of the street to make a u turn.

The funny thing about that street is that the two times that I have been to that street and needed to make a u turn at the end of the street, one funny and wired looking man always comes out to watch you while you turn and will warn you not to hit the iron sign of "NO PARKING" in front of the house there.

The last time I was there, I removed the iron in order for me to get space to turn very well. The man jump out immediately and was watching me, as I was about to go, the baba just block me say make I come down go put that iron back to the position wey I carry am from.

@. One of nigger dey town since last week and he need where to get neat olosho. Any hint please ?

Depends on where he stays..

He can download Tinder or Badoo and make a choice from the comfort of his home.

Corona dey. Make him play safe

Or better still, he should make sure both him and the olosho sanitize their hands and their working tools before they start lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Depends on where he stays..

He can download Tinder or Badoo and make a choice from the comfort of his home.

Corona dey. Make him play safe

Or better still, he should make sure both him and the olosho sanitize their hands and their working tools before they start lipsrsealed
Baaaaad guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

Baaaaad guy

I'm not na sad

I work closely with pope191. I'm a saint kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
searchng4love:

My cash my rules. My girl my lips. Don't take it personal....wtf is even wrong with you cavemen
I tire o,
I kiss my girl, you order me out of your car. Only sex starved, cave men will do that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2020
E
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Just about the same range with me.

febble:
am a new bolt driver...am driving a Toyota Camry 2.4 engine

i usually gross a maximum of 7k with 2k fuel

2k fuel + 1400 (20% bolt commission) = 3400

so am making 3600 after deduction.

pls house can you share how much u gross, so that i can know if am on the right path or not.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Maybe you have not seen people thrown out of hotels, clubs, bars, restaurants, even Airplanes before take off for misconduct.
searchng4love:

Gotta problem with it?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Peacefulhome angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2020
1daboi:
this your post is a pure case of "birds of a feather, flock together" felicity is far better than you because he's got nothing to lose. And if his Oga collects his car, he'll go back to hoarding petrol in Delta as before. But you that everybody saw as a determined, young gentleman that wants to start a mobile mechanic business. You're already gaining popularity until boom!
You dropped a bombshell! shocked threatening to kill someone with a bullet.
Someone called you to order immediately but to everyone's surprise, you started calling names of your gengs. Someone here said you would break spanner on a customer's head but now its clear to me that you might be a member of a mobile robbery gang disguising a mechanic. I pity anybody that contacts you or give his address

Thanks bro much love I gat for yhu... Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

God bless your hustle more my brother.

Please I would love to tap into your archive of prosperity to be 100 tone's greater than you. Please permit me to inbox you for more tips by quoting me.

na so bad belle people dey pko pko radautoworks, Dru23, gazzuzz up and down but look at these guys see how they're aiming and moving higher.

Gazzuzz just recently added a logistic business to his flirts of income.

Dru23 is planning on being one of the major competitors to MOOVE FLIRT by shipping in Honda civic cars for weekly rental of 10k weekly plus every repairs and maintenance to be on him. Even your No1 hater eherbal a so call car owner is planning on applying to be one of his drivers grin chai!!! Bolanle like better thing true true shall.
His also aiming at being the No1 mobile oil importer to West African.

Madam radautoworks nko Bros I'm sure you've been to her workshop. No be watin mouth go for talk. All her workers na graduates fully employed ooh no casual workers.

But people like these one are here hating them and casting stones with big big grammar a lawyer dont even understand yet they cant even fit to their shoes.

Bros abeg leave them don't reply just keep your head up. More grease to elbow jor.
you can never get where those you quoted up there are. Why? Because you are not ready to serve. Great people serve their way to the top. Begging calabardick for a car won't make you a car owner. Good service will. Get sense na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duru9(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2020
I beg I need car for weekly remittance in Abuja

My partner just collected my car from me because I told him this virus is affecting my work
I begged him to reduce money he said no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:
This is not me, please grin
Chai! Nwanne who u offend biko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:
This is not me, please grin
Chai! Nwanne who u offend bikonu?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
1daboi:
Chai! Nwanne who u offend biko?

An i.diot

When you offend one, this is the result grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

An i.diot

When you offend one, this is the result grin
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:
Peacefulhome angry

Wetin I do oh? Good morning sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
peacefulhome:

Wetin I do oh? Good morning sir.

Update your diary na sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
izzou:

Update your diary na sad

Lol, so you dey read am? Which part are you waiting to read?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2020
ndubuis:
For God sake, where did this clown come from? Can you just get out of this thread with your stupid sexual cravings. Go search for love somewhere else. Cunt.
Depraved paedophilic clown
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
peacefulhome:

Lol, so you dey read am? Which part are you waiting to read?

I dey read am once once

Make we no derail. I go tell you later grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by searchng4love: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2020
Cheddaz:
Maybe you have not seen people thrown out of hotels, clubs, bars, restaurants, even Airplanes before take off for misconduct.
Since when did kissing become misconduct unless you are depraved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ObioJr10(m), abella22, GeneralZodd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.