Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819633 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
nitigriti:

You need to cite references sir. I'm sure yield data would be available on CBN website and the individual banks' year end financial reports.

But that notwithstanding, understand sir that the markets go up and down and that the true yield comes if you have something substantial to put in for the long term. That is how the rich make their money. They stay in the game for the long term. Good examples, Warren Buffet (Berkshire Hathaway), Ray Dalio (Bridgewater Associates).

In my opinion, 8 months is too short a period to judge the performance of a security. And maybe #5,000+ is too small an investment too.

Anywhere in the world, any security that can give you 10-12% sure yield every year is good enough.
You are very correct.
The more money invested, the higher interest yielded

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
tunlapapa:

It's trash!
This is a screenshot of a small amount invested since August 2019 (8 months) with only 6% profit and that will be the same profit irrespective of the amount. This means 5million will only yield 298,000 for the whole 8 months.
Treasury is a useless investment ATM with lesser than 9%/A.
aswear. I sha don forget about the whole mutual funds investment. I’m looking for a business with a good ROI
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
A305:
With Stanbic ibtc you are covered - You only just need to get their app to monitor your daily returns on investment as your money increases NOT much but good for no risk investment.

My first car on Uber was from part of my mutual funds investment.
how much capital did you invest and for how long? How much interest did it yield?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
pope191:

Boss I love your financial analysis, but it all depend on what you are aiming at. Imaging making a profit of 200 thousand withing a space of a year with 1 million, while some folks will turn that 1 million to 2 million within the space of 8 months investing on land and other business. The business principle I learnt from my boss, is any business that yield beyond 30% profit within a space of a year is leaning on greed. I don't see mutual fund, treasure bills or fix deposit as business, but a safe zone to put away cash one actually don't need. I know of insurance policy you invest 500k and once you r 50 yrs old, they pay you 50k every month till d Mighty one yell cut, I think is under one of Aiico policies. What I am still trying to figure out here is 10/15/20 years from now, what will 50k monthly fill in ones life.

In-btw: if I've bought a dollar of 1 million at 310 and within the space of a month or 2 sell at 400 sometin, thats easy 300k profit in no time. Same goes for bitcon, if you know when to cash in and cash out. As for shares, I don't even want to hear that thing with my ears, outside few shares like Unilever, Nestlé, Guinness which other share is doing better in the hype filled stock market? All these criminals that scammed innocent citizens within the space of 2005/2007 where r deh today? Every public offers, from Transcorp, Daar communication, Intercontinental, UBA, BankPHB, GTB, Dangote Sugar, Japual Oil, Zenith, FCMB, FBN and more just ruin ppl life and use them to big up.

Imagine 500k fix deposit returns 515k in 3 months... U can get Honda civic of 750 and gross 600k in 3 months and still have same car intact, if you r d one driving d car. I'm not saying one should invest in transport business o.
The investment too came as side investment since the guy that brought up the question too is driving on uber/bolt.
He needed something that will be bringing profit elsewhere apart from the car he drives.
Mutual funds investment that we all know is not a kind of investment you will be needing the money soon. Its a kind of money u dont need at that particular time but for future purpose.
Like the one i did for my son since month he was born that will last for years. It requires remitting certain amount monthly for a stipulated period of maturity. The money will surely be needed in future.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
xana101:
I’m really thinking of business to do with like 800k to 1m. I’m seriously considering buying a naija used Toyota Corolla 2005 and put on rental at 25k weekly. Guys please do u think I’m ok. If I get a good driver do u think I’ll make my money. Thanks

MUTUAL FUNDS ARE NOT THE WAY TO GO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR INCOME. THEY ARE LONG TERM (READ 10 YEAR OR MORE) INVESTMENTS TOWARDS RETIREMENT.

Follow angry and farm o. Food is always needed. Just be smart about WHAT you farm. I get my veggies from the north and they are actually cheaper and fresher than stores here and the lady has a steady stream of clients and she does it all on Whatsapp. The order below was 35k and I order from here about once a month, sometimes more frequently and she has LOTS of us that do.

If you can produce just a couple of these items you will have steady costumers.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
nitigriti:

You need to cite references sir. I'm sure yield data would be available on CBN website and the individual banks' year end financial reports.

But that notwithstanding, understand sir that the markets go up and down and that the true yield comes if you have something substantial to put in for the long term. That is how the rich make their money. They stay in the game for the long term. Good examples, Warren Buffet (Berkshire Hathaway), Ray Dalio (Bridgewater Associates).

In my opinion, 8 months is too short a period to judge the performance of a security. And maybe #5,000+ is too small an investment too.

Anywhere in the world, any security that can give you 10-12% sure yield every year is good enough.

Yes you are right but what brought this discussion is 800k investment which can never yield him more than 80k(10%) a year. He also said he needs an investment that yields daily/weekly.
Suggesting mutual is not good for him as that car might bring him about 100k returns monthly which mutual will never yield.
In conclusion, I believe mutual/treasury is for those with steady income that can have EXTRA after monthly expenses OR our politicians that will just forget the money there to just keep yielding OR like what I did for my kids by just dropping any amount monthly ( I did this after I saw that the interest on mutual is far better than the normal kids savings account).

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
radautoworks:

Follow angry and farm o. Food is always needed. Just be smart about WHAT you farm. I get my veggies from the north and they are actually cheaper and fresher than stores here and the lady has a steady stream of clients and she does it all on Whatsapp.

If you can produce just a couple of these items you will have steady costumers.
I wanted to suggest farming to him but since he said he doesn't need investment that will take his driving time. And there is no how farming business will not take one or two days in a week from him despite having people farming for him. Reason why they brought the idea of mutual fund

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
tunlapapa:

Yes you are right but what brought this discussion is 800k investment which can never yield him 80k a month. He also said he needs an investment that yield daily/weekly.
Suggesting mutual is not good for him as that car might bring him about 100k returns monthly which mutual will never yield.
In conclusion, I believe mutual/treasury is for those with steady income that can have EXTRA after monthly expenses OR our politicians that will just forget the money there to just keep yielding OR like what I did for my kids by just dropping any amount monthly ( I did this after I saw that the interest on mutual is far better than the normal kids savings account).
Your head dey there. You are on point
By God's grace, you will not cry over any of them.
God's protection will be upon them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
xana101:
Thanks for d advise. I have a land already in d village. I live in my own house with 2 tenant around LASU iba. What I need right now is a business with daily income that won’t require my presence. Business someone else would handle and pay me daily or weekly.

This is why most businesses fail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
shollywendy1:

The investment too came as side investment since the guy that brought up the question too is driving on uber/bolt.
He needed something that will be bringing profit elsewhere apart from the car he drives.
Mutual funds investment that we all know is not a kind of investment you will be needing the money soon. Its a kind of money u dont need at that particular time but for future purpose.
Like the one i did for my son since month he was born that will last for years. It requires remitting certain amount monthly for a stipulated period of maturity. The money will surely be needed in future.

I understand, like what he said, something that will fetch him daily income, having a million naira stuck in your savings acct for 3 months is a waste of fund, imagine you've used it to purchase Tbills within those months, maybe it would have return with extra 35k on it compare to 1500 gtb would have add to it... Having a save insurance/assurance for kids is one tin I hope and pray for any parents, nothing gives peace of mind regarding giving those little Glories a secure future... I'll encourage newly married couples to run such acct for like a year before giving birth to Felicity, but life can b funny, if u know what I mean.

On the side of real hustle and business, we honestly can't depend on what our financial institution have to offer. If you truly have money and want to invest, go find a land beside school and build hostel, like 15 rooms on a block, have like 6 blocks and go relax, just wake up in the morning tie wrapper and b reading newspaper from ur balcony, with a chilled bottle of woteva

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
pope191:

I understand, like what he said, something that will fetch him daily income, having a million naira stuck in your savings acct for 3 months is a waste of fund, imagine you've used it to purchase Tbills within those months, maybe it would have return with extra 35k on it compare to 1500 gtb would have add to it... Having a save insurance/assurance for kids is one tin I hope and pray for any parents, nothing gives peace of mind regarding giving those little Glories a secure future... I'll encourage newly married couples to run such acct for like a year before giving birth to Felicity, but life can b funny, if u know what I mean.

On the side of real hustle and business, we honestly can't depend on what our financial institution have to offer. If you truly have money and want to invest, go find a land beside school and build hostel, like 15 rooms on a block, have like 6 blocks and go relax, just wake up in the morning tie wrapper and b reading newspaper from ur balcony, with a chilled bottle of woteva
"Wa sere padi mi larinlodu" hahahaa. Its a good idea. But wait ooo, you said " couples giving birth to felicity" why not tojahn or izzou? Just joking sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
NYCnextStop:
how much capital did you invest and for how long? How much interest did it yield?
Sir, you know am not about to divulge figures here because the internet is wild but I made good returns before the interest rate took a nose dive however it's still a reliable and safe method for passive investment.

Some folks throw in HUGE sum of money in mutual funds and never have a reason to lift a finger to work ever again and live off the interest from their investment.

Let me tell you one funny story.

One time, Otedola was being interviewed - he was asked, what motivated him to get into the oil business, his reply;

"One day, one of my daughters came back from school, she told me, every one in class was asked what their dad does for a living (what did you tell your teacher I do for living? Otedola asked ), I told my teacher you always stay at home, you a staying home dad."

Why was that?

That was because, Otedola was already a rich guy into real estate and had enough financial securities at the time so he didn't have no reason to go out often then.

That (his daughter response) prompted him to get into oil and gas.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
pope191:

Boss I love your financial analysis, but it all depend on what you are aiming at. Imaging making a profit of 200 thousand withing a space of a year with 1 million, while some folks will turn that 1 million to 2 million within the space of 8 months investing on land and other business. The business principle I learnt from my boss, is any business that yield beyond 30% profit within a space of a year is leaning on greed. I don't see mutual fund, treasure bills or fix deposit as business, but a safe zone to put away cash one actually don't need. I know of insurance policy you invest 500k and once you r 50 yrs old, they pay you 50k every month till d Mighty one yell cut, I think is under one of Aiico policies. What I am still trying to figure out here is 10/15/20 years from now, what will 50k monthly fill in ones life.

In-btw: if I've bought a dollar of 1 million at 310 and within the space of a month or 2 sell at 400 sometin, thats easy 300k profit in no time. Same goes for bitcon, if you know when to cash in and cash out. As for shares, I don't even want to hear that thing with my ears, outside few shares like Unilever, Nestlé, Guinness which other share is doing better in the hype filled stock market? All these criminals that scammed innocent citizens within the space of 2005/2007 where r deh today? Every public offers, from Transcorp, Daar communication, Intercontinental, UBA, BankPHB, GTB, Dangote Sugar, Japual Oil, Zenith, FCMB, FBN and more just ruin ppl life and use them to big up.

Imagine 500k fix deposit returns 515k in 3 months... U can get Honda civic of 750 and gross 600k in 3 months and still have same car intact, if you r d one driving d car. I'm not saying one should invest in transport business o.
Nice contribution bro

You just talked a great deal. I like your financial projection. Good one sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
sir, which of the stanbic IBTC mutual funds?

because i have invested with stanbic Ibtc and i can categorically say that the investment projection you illustrated is not automatic.
infact from 2009(during the credit crunch,) the price came down never to go up again.

also b4 i could collect my cash, i had a rough time. ( though this was none of their fault just the TAT.)

the price goes up and down.

@ deedee44

nitigriti:
@xana101
A305 gave you the best advice: invest in mutual funds! And there is no better place to take your funds to than StanbicIBTC.

Place your funds in a high yield investment portfolio (they are riskier, but yield higher) and watch your funds grow at 13-20% per annum. In extremely good years, your funds could grow by as much as 25% in 1 year. And, to make it sweet, keep rolling over your yield earnings along with your capital. In 15 years time, we would be talking about several free millions of naira in your account.

Let's crunch some numbers:
(1) If you start out with #800,000 principal in a high yield investment averaging 12% yield every year for 15 years; leaving the capital and yield (interest) untouched; but adding additional #360,000 yearly; you would have your capital of #6.2 million plus accumulated interest of #11.6 million at the end of 15 years.

(2) If you start out with the same #800,000 principal in a high yield investment averaging 15% yield every year for 15 years; leaving the capital and yield (interest) untouched; but adding additional #360,000 yearly; you would have your capital of #6.2 million plus accumulated interest of #17.4 million at the end of 15 years.

Note that both scenarios are conservative. StanbicIBTC is Nigeria's financial markets "market maker," so its book's will never go red. The implication is that its portfolio products will always give the best yields in the country for sometime to come. Only a political upheaval will upturn its current position. Maybe this is the reason Dr. Atedo Peterside refused OBJ's offer of CBN Governorship.

You have the capital. I'm sure you can afford an extra #360,000 deposit every year. StanbicIBTC is there waiting for you.

You are good to go sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
shollywendy1:

I know the rate at which ur money increases depends on how much you invested.
What matters to me is the security and the interest at the end.
You are very secured with Stanbic asset management.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legalwealth(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bolt(formerly taxify) Has Launched Business Delivery Couriers Service

SOURCE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lush100:

because i have invested with stanbic Ibtc and i can categorically say that the investment projection you illustrated is not automatic.
infact from 2009(during the credit crunch,) the price came down never to go up again.

also b4 i could collect my cash, i had a rough time. ( though this was none of their fault just the TAT.)

@ deedee44

You just said the price goes up and down.

This confirms the interest rate fluctuation I earlier hammered on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
shollywendy1:

"Wa sere padi mi larinlodu" hahahaa. Its a good idea. But wait ooo, you said " couples giving birth to felicity" why not tojahn or izzou? Just joking sha

I deh come, baba buhari is calling me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
A305:
Not a single risk, the only risk involved is you not investing - lol - Your money is safe with Stanbic ibtc; Even even the banking system crashes your money is still safe because you dealing with stanbic asset management and NOT stanbic bank, The Stanbic asset management is just a subsidiary of Stanbic ibtc.

When in need if cash, you can liquidate your investment and get back your money within 2 business working days.
Ok thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
nitigriti:

To be honest, worst case scenario, you loose all your funds! But for that to happen, there has to be some serious political upheaval - like maybe a Civil War!

Or maybe the bank goes bankrupt; which seems not probable.

Even if there is a military coup, your funds should be safe.
Okay thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
A305:
Nice contribution bro

You just talked a great deal. I like your financial projection. Good one sir.

Thanks boss, I sight u Sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lush100:

@ deedee44

Thanks for sharing your experience sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Put your money in mutual fund for now and start thinking of what to do with it while u do ur other business. U never can tell a great idea will come and you will invest your money wisely but for uber/bolt abort it.
xana101:
whats else can one do. Don’t know any other biz. Don’t want a biz that would require my presence cos I also drive on Uber and have one other biz I do. Just want to diversify for extra income by the side. If u have a better idea I’ll be glad to learn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Have been dulling my self I never knew this place was a playing ground.

And me can play allot ooo
Felicity0001:

Who cares.

I'm here to catch my fun. The trash talk is one aspect that makes it more interesting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dokiOloye(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
una dey boring here.
Make I check ashawo people threadgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
ofime123:
Have been dulling my self I never knew this place was a playing ground.

And me can play allot ooo
Didnt You play while in primary and secondary?? Dey there dey read only book.

All work no play make Jack a dull boy.

When something becomes too sensible people will see it as nonsense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
calabardick:

No brother, I didn't take it serious, I understand you wella.
How the quarantine?
Ha!!! na only hunger oooh... Make I forward my details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
pope191:

Abeg make peace reign.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
A305:
Sir, you know am not about to divulge figures here because the internet is wild but I made good returns before the interest rate took a nose dive however it's still a reliable and safe method for passive investment.

Some folks throw in HUGE sum of money in mutual funds and never have a reason to lift a finger to work ever again and live off the interest from their investment.

Let me tell you one funny story.

One time, Otedola was being interviewed - he was asked, what motivated him to get into the oil business, his reply;

"One day, one of my daughters came back from school, she told me, every one in class was asked what their dad does for a living (what did you tell your teacher I do for living? Otedola asked ), I told my teacher you always stay at home, you a staying home dad."

Why was that?

That was because, Otedola was already a rich guy into real estate and had enough financial securities at the time so he didn't have no reason to go out often then.

That (his daughter response) prompted him to get into oil and gas.
alright bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2020

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
There is no bigger business or investment in Nigeria right now than spending the money on yourself. Yes. You heard me right. Spend the money on yourself. Its better you look at yourself in months and see the effect of the money than invest it in one nonsense that is bound to fail. At least you will look fresh and wear nice things.

In Nigeria from the moment you try to set up a business, everybody will start hustling you. From your contractors to your managers down to the dealers themselves! All of them see you as the gateway to their imaginary billions!

You see most of these so called businesses you think that are successful? If they tell you what they really do behind to succeed and stay afloat, you will choose to remain poor. Am not talking about rituals or any form of diabolic thing. Nope. Thats nonsense. Am talking about the real realities of staying afloat in a hostile business environment like Nigeria. You have to be mean, ruthless and evil to succeed.

I wouldn't know how to explain this further. Strong Cartels know better.

Most people here forming jack of all trade in one business or the other don't know jack. All they know is fantansies and utopian mega successes.

In Nigeria, what most people know is how to give you juicy business proposals because you are willing to bankroll it. If you are observant, they are usually nice and sweet at the beginning. They will show you all the upsides of the proposed business without showing you the downsides.

But once they succeed in separating you from your money, the real demon in them will come out. Stories here and there. Mistakes here and there. Losses here and there. Ask them why they didn't see and state all these in the proposal they brought before. They will be looking at you like morrons.

Nigerians are very terrible in keeping promises. They take a lot of things for granted. Thats the reason why a morron will approach you to take your car and drive on Uber, wreck it in 2 weeks and still be looking at you like an imbeccile without any purpose in life.

The worst mistake you can make in business in Nigeria is to LEAVE IT TO SOMEONE TO MANAGE. It will take a very special grace and anointing to get a focused, determined person that is willing to work with you long term. Most human beings especially Nigerians are wired to be Wicked, Evil, Self Centred, Greedy and Covetous. All they know about is themselves.

I have had a friend that opened a restaurant business in Owerri. Months in Months out, losses will be turning in. I told him to mount CCTV without his workers knowing. What he discovered shocked him. Everyday, almost all his workers came with there coolers and were carting away food to feed themselves and their families. They did this in collusion with the manager who was sleeping with most of the girls there. So, how will he talk?

I wanted to suggest to him to use Gamalin 20 or Corrosive aerosols to poison them so they will die gradually. But I was serving God then. That was how this business went down.

So to the brother that has 800k, I will advise you to go and keep that money in your bank account. If you even try to buy a Nigerian used car, they may heartlessly sell a melon or snake oil to you that will pack up in months.

If you dont have any solid business idea you can establish and be managing yourself, take that money and spend on yourself. Everyday withdraw 5k and go and eat cat fish peppersoup and Nkwobi with better palm wine. Its a better investment.

When I made similar money that you have though mine is higher, I ran away immediately and setup a fish farm with 4 GEPPEE Tanks. I have enough fish that will last me for the next 10 years if I manage it well.

This quarantine period, I simply quarantine 3 catfish into my stomach everyday with 3 bottles of Gulder. What else can I ask God?

#BossLife
Nonsense wey make sense. But wait o you said you were serving God then, abeg who you dey serve now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GodWealthDbest and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.