Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4755855 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
dckng16:
Extra 14days of lockdown. Nigerians are in deep shiiiiit grin

Let's b honest, ppl r expecting it, even if Buhari didn't say anything, lot of peopoe won't step out tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
We are an online grocery shop currently looking for drivers to do delivery for our firm. We are part of the essential services allowed by the government so you don't need to worry as we would give you a temporary ID as our contractor.
Take advantage of the downtime to make some good money.
Our rates for delivery are competitive and negotiable.
Send a dm or drop your contact and I would reach out to you.
I’m in 08034895737
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
davosky3:
Please guys my car was impounded and taken to Alausa, does anyone have an idea of how to go about it. I was on my way to market to get some food stuffs when it happened. Thanks
where was it impounded. What time exactly cos u can move for food stuffs from 10am to 2pm. Where u with any ID card.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
We are an online grocery shop currently looking for drivers to do delivery for our firm. We are part of the essential services allowed by the government so you don't need to worry as we would give you a temporary ID as our contractor.

Interested...08186623227
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Meanwhile ..if anybdy nids to move around lagos frm d mainland(esp ikeja axis)...delivery service available as well....jst a call away...
An essential duty officer dah salary isnt sure for base on lockdown.... (A valid idcard plus response team pass available)...08186623227..
Thanks...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
peacefulhome:

I don't even know if i should start crying when someone told me it been extended.
Chai!!! Bae calm down it wont get to that my dear.

Las Las we all go there alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

Chai!!! Bae calm down it wont get to that my dear.

Las Las we all go there alright

I pray oh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
Are you operational in Abeokuta?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
peacefulhome:

I pray oh.
Dont worry mama you'll be fine.

If the matyer don dey red too much just DM mama radauto or sexylassie they'll be more than glad to assist you.

This is not time to be proud.

A close mouth is a close destiny.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by idris2g(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Haha. In fact na Pope go save you for my hand �

izzou:
Tojahh, come take grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by idris2g(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

I am interested. I can be reached on 08060234140
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this campaign a joke?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please let's not turn this thread to a political one it will kill the value and prospect this thread has.

Bishop I ask that you please bring that ads down.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ziniora: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

Interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Felicity0001:
Please let's not turn this thread to a political one it will kill the value and prospect this thread has.

Bishop I ask that you please bring that ads down.
supported.
Bring that shit down. We don’t care anymore. They don’t really love us.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ziniora:

Interested 08182020920
has anyone received calls from them. Hope it’s no audio job. Me need the job this period.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
xana101:
has anyone received calls from them. Hope it’s no audio job. Me need the job this period.

No response yet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Everyday na Sunday for here

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by martyns200(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

Call or WhatsApp 08023107057
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
SaintHilary:

UBER/BOLT are not your employers

Uber has never declared any profit since it was started. Guy !! the earliest u realise they owe u nada, the better for u.

Uber/ bolt business model was never designed to be a fool time job. If u think u will secure ur future with this job, u better think twice.A word is enough for.........!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
dckng16:
Nairabet donated N50 million to their workers Nationwide as palliative. At least each agent would get 25k for sustainance. What are our employer Uber and Bolt doing? Nothing! They are all waiting for d pandemic to be Over so that they can start using us to make money for themselves with cheap peanut fares. This shows how insensitive they are in difficult times like this. in America Uber eats is giving out 24million foods to cushion the effect of what people are going through. I pity the drivers that don't have enough savings to feed. This country has a long way to go. We lack selfless leaders and people

Uber has never declared any profit since it was started. Guy !! the earliest u realise they owe u nada, the better for u.

Uber/ bolt business model was never designed to be a fool time job. If u think u will secure ur future with this job, u better think twice.A word is enough for.........!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who else got a call from Uber payment platform today.
I got a call asking about my health and welfare. .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
topsydee007:

really? Can you share the convo like a transcript pls

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please brother,i beg you in the name of God na die i dey here.Since this curfew started started in lagos,i have been struggling to eat coupled with the pipeline explosion that rocked my street at Ado-soba,Abule-Ado a month ago.Pls help me,this is my first time i'm doing this.

0129038929 Gtbank
God bless u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
topsydee007:

Did you tell them to credit your acct?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
1daboi:
really? Can you share the convo like a transcript pls

Uber : This is ****** ( can't remember her name) from Uber payment platform . Is this Mr *****

Me : yes

Uber : how are u, how is your health in this difficult time and how are u managing

Me: my health is perfectly fine but since Uber isn't operational at the moment due to lockdown, I'm very broke just like every other driver/partner cos we ain't earning at the moment and survival is difficult

Uber : sorry to hear that , is there anything u think Uber can do, anything u can suggest

Me: Uber should give us some palliatives , our survival depends on our daily and weekly earnings, since that isn't happing now, Uber should try and give us some palliatives in cash form to cushion the effect of lockdown.

Uber: ok thank you for your time

That was it .
.I got a call from
10:13am

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
peeps4u:

Did you tell them to credit your acct?

Absolutely ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Please brother,i beg you in the name of God na die i dey
here.Since this curfew started started in lagos,i have
been struggling to eat coupled with the pipeline explosion
that rocked my street at Ado-soba,Abule-Ado a month
ago.Pls help me,this is my first time i'm doing this.

0129038929 Gtbank

God bless u

Your name is Kingsley right?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MERCHANDISER: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Your name is Kingsley right?
Yes...Thank you very much sir....

May God replenish your pocket,may he also reward you in a thousands fold.Can i have ur number sir

really appreciate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.