Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4781848 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
chillex8:
Impending robbery in my area.

We die here.

Dem reach my area too, thank God for area boys and able bodied men like me grin
We had the last laugh
They killed 2 landlords sha close to my street because they had nothing to be looted sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
deedee44:

We had the last laugh
They killed 2 landlords sha close to my street because they had nothing to be looted sad
Nawa oo. I heard they have gotten to ogba too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
All these videos I'm seeing. At least I know none of your here dey dull.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
bolabiyi:
na now i dey realise say i no get savings o....chai, water don pass garri....

Add more water... Simple cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
pope191:

Add more water... Simple cheesy
Water bawo! Water no fit pass lebu ijebu.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
We are an online grocery shop currently looking for drivers to do delivery for our firm. We are part of the essential services allowed by the government so you don't need to worry as we would give you a temporary ID as our contractor.
Take advantage of the downtime to make some good money.
Our rates for delivery are competitive and negotiable.
Send a dm or drop your contact and I would reach out to you.

Call or WhatsApp me on 080-5169-123-1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Water bawo! Water no fit pass lebu ijebu.

Lebu never hear of river naija... How can I drink garri when I no sip d water first, find a good basin, measure the garri in arithmetic progression and the water in geometry progress. Thank me later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
pope191:

Lebu never hear of river naija... How can I drink garri when I no sip d water first, find a good basin, measure the garri in arithmetic progression and the water in geometry progress. Thank me later
Over syllabus don dey worry this our pope. Which one be arithmetric and geometric progression inside garri wey i wan drink jeje to hold belle?
Abeg if equation like make it no balance, it concern me not. Provided, it don reach it destination. Abi which kain Arab theory be this? Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vivianat(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
peeps4u:

The way he tries justifying kissing in a stranger's car while the driver is driving says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vivianat(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

You self u get time to dey follow d guy up and down even to the extent of knowing all of the account he uses to perpetrate his nonsense.

boss well I know .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vivianat(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
ndubuis:
He is really foolish. Just a roadside f**kboy. Disgusting fellow to say the least.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vivianat(f): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Guys,ignore this notorious troll.
He is neither a driver nor a partner nor even a potential investor(like yours truly)
He is a well known nuisance on the car talk section. He alone has d following monikers and plenty others.

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice
comradejeshua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Over syllabus don dey worry this our pope. Which one be arithmetric and geometric progression inside garri wey i wan drink jeje to hold belle?
Abeg if equation like make it no balance, it concern me not. Provided, it don reach it destination. Abi which kain Arab theory be this? Lol

Boss if u no know maths now, better study it and put it in everything you are doing from this lockdown

Let me blow ur mind, if u have been using 2 cubes of Royco to cook, you have to cut it to a cube, by so doing, you've saved 360 cubes in a year. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
omorkelly:
I appliedas a volunteer since last week till now no responce. Perhaps its a scam to gather email and phone numbers... your banking details could be minned hterein

are you a political party card carrying member. go meet your local ward chairman you can start from there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
peeps4u:

Where have you been?

Didnt you read Buhari 2 days ago that lockdown will continue as long as experts say? That is indefinite lockdown bro.
I've been here na no news thus far.

Anyways, Mr President will be addressing Nigeria By 7pm today.

I hope that by now they must have perfected their recording rehearsals with Mr Jubril.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
We are an online grocery shop currently looking for drivers to do delivery for our firm. We are part of the essential services allowed by the government so you don't need to worry as we would give you a temporary ID as our contractor.

Call/WhatsApp - 081- 11- 390 - 274
Location - Abuja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

We have mini busses, dispatch bikes, SUVs and sedans all equipped with essential services passes.

08038119063 08033910382

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
deedee44:

We had the last laugh
You live at abesan?
Heard 9 gunshots from my end around 1:4am this morning.
Luckily for them, they didn’t get to my zone.

Heard they will be trying their luck later today.
We wait to send them on the highway to Valhalla..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You fit fight ? grin
Lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

aogunrounbi@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by clemils1: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Am interested 07036266748 also my WhatsApp number
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
chillex8:

You live at abesan?
Heard 9 gunshots from my end around 1:4am this morning.
Luckily for them, they didn’t get to my zone.

Heard they will be trying their luck later today.
We wait to send them on the highway to Valhalla..
No not abesan, akowonjo side. We've been on standby since 3 hours ago when we heard they're out again. I doubt they will even get near us this time cuz every street is waiting for them now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Extra 14days of lockdown. Nigerians are in deep shiiiiit grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

Call 0907-086-5994
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
dckng16:
my brother.....i weak....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
dckng16:

I don't even know if i should start crying when someone told me it been extended.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

Do you provide vehicles?

I'm interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sukosam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,
i am interested. WhatsApp 07051211691..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Nawa oo. I heard they have gotten to ogba too
They're going everywhere on the mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Myfoodwarehouse:
Hello,

08035829033 WhatsApp only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.