Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739383 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jeboy(m): 4:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Wow this is a really big audience for people into ehailing logistics . I greet una oh

Please I have one Naija used 2008 Toyota Corolla for sale. Reason I am selling is to get an auto since I will be settling down soon and needs a car wifey can ride.

If I wasn't getting married I would have kept d car for its fuel economy oh.

The car is on bolt registration as I used it for side hustle along my office work. I recently drove down to Benin City 3 weeks ago for an official work at BIU.

Call me on 09070061535 if interested. It's a money making machine. Selling at 700k giveaway compare to Cars 45 range that is 800-850k, Toyota Corolla small engine(1.6) SA Model , Manual Gear in good AC chilling state except some leg work and minor spray.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2020
The Camshaft Position Sensor

The camshaft sensor measures the position of the camshafts. The camshaft position sensor is a crucial part of the engine management which ensures that the engine runs smoothly. The sensor is responsible for collecting information about the car’s camshaft speed and send it to the Engine Control Module (ECM). This data is used to determine the ignition timing and fuel injection timing.

That’s why a camshaft position sensor is needed and it will get a better fuel economy.

Problem - Hard starting condition/Long cranking time

Causes - Bad camshaft position sensor

Symptoms - Reduced engine performance

Check engine light

Solution - Change the Camshaft Position Sensor

Problem - Hard shifting condition

Causes - Faulty wirings to camshaft position sensor

Solution - Check for Corrosion in connector to sensor

Other problem incudes

Faulty ECM(Rare) Repair wirings to sensor

Clean connector to sensor

Replace ECM/PCM (Rare)

If you notice any of this call the attention of your auto technician.

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited wishes you all a lovely Easter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

As expected... Food stuff Robbery is the only means of surviving rigjt now.

Thats what happens when the government refuses to make use of their senses.

So annoying.
Shebi na abule egba u dey stay? Shey those robbers no reach ur side cos I hear as those areas dey hot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2020
hefelove:

Shebi na abule egba u dey stay? Shey those robbers no reach ur side cos I hear as those areas dey hot

Na true ooo my guy hope you and your family dey alright...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
radautoworks:
https://punchng.com/lockdown-fg-flags-off-cash-transfer-in-lagos-says-sanwo-olu/

Pls if anybody around u get this 20k transfer let us know. Even truck of rice self na only pictures we dey see but I might be wrong maybe some people see where dem dey share am. I've only see churches and organizations distributing but not government

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
BAZ001:

Pls if anybody around u get this 20k transfer let us know. Even truck of rice self na only pictures we dey see but I might be wrong maybe some people see where dem dey share am. I've only see churches and organizations distributing but not government

The number of beneficiaries are always inflated.

This is a test of it.

Npower beneficiaries through out the nation are just 500k, But it is easier to know one or two Npower (I know many of them personally) than seeing any beneficiary of these cash sharing which they said are 2.6m people or there about.

These politicians dont care unless it pays them.

Even the minister of disaster who has been busy sharing 20k cash and rice to the so called 'poor' because it is easy to loot undocumented and cash transfer than electronic transfer has abandoned Npower guys now and failed to pay their march stipends till now. It is easy to loot from the cash transfer than documented electronic transfer to Npower. Those guys curse her every day on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2020
You say what? grin grin
pope191:
I don't know if this is right, but someone may b needing it, I have someone that's need to get to oniru from Aja... I won't have mind personally doing this, but I'm far away. Is there any one here that will like to take this at his or her discretion? 20 mins from now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
https://www.covidaid.ng/

Nice one Gazzuzz..I just applied to be a Volunteer..I'm waiting for more details.

If I'm provided with a form of clearance I can use my car to distribute food aids to people. Atleast I will use this work to kill boredom

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
BAZ001:

Nairabet donated N50 million to their workers Nationwide as palliative. At least each agent would get 25k for sustainance. What are our employer Uber and Bolt doing? Nothing! They are all waiting for d pandemic to be Over so that they can start using us to make money for themselves with cheap peanut fares. This shows how insensitive they are in difficult times like this. in America Uber eats is giving out 24million foods to cushion the effect of what people are going through. I pity the drivers that don't have enough savings to feed. This country has a long way to go. We lack selfless leaders and people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
@ sexylassie I sight U wink. Happy Easter holiday and long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
mrjaydee:

Nice one Gazzuzz..I just applied to be a Volunteer..I'm waiting for more details.

If I'm provided with a form of clearance I can use my car to distribute food aids to people. Atleast I will use this work to kill boredom

Many people complained that they were not accepted as volunteers for that program.

I just hope they are real, even though I love to volunteer, I can't come and kill myself, doing good work without protection.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
dckng16:
@ sexylassie I sight U wink. Happy Easter holiday and long time

Thanks. Same to you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks to corona virus, the average Nigerian is now a surgeon, they wear their surgical mask and gloves everywhere they go, they now examine objects before they touch it, wash their hands with water and soap then act like they have just finished an operation in the theater room.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moso(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
SPARKLING CLEAN COROLLA.
2004 MODEL. VERY SOUND ENGINE, SUPER CHILLING AC, SUPERB GEAR TRANSMISSION, EXTREMELY NEAT INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ... 1.1M
LOCATION IS Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
How to test your facemask to know if it is effective and quality or not

- wear your facemask properly.
- take a lighter, put it a little close to your worn facemask then light your lighter
-blow a strong air through your worn facemask while holding the lighter close to your covered mouth

If the air quenches the fire on the lighter, your facemask is of low quality if it doesn't,your face mask is of higher quality.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
dckng16:
Nairabet donated N50 million to their workers Nationwide as palliative. At least each agent would get 25k for sustainance. What are our employer Uber and Bolt doing? Nothing! They are all waiting for d pandemic to be Over so that they can start using us to make money for themselves with cheap peanut fares. This shows how insensitive they are in difficult times like this. in America Uber eats is giving out 24million foods to cushion the effect of what people are going through. I pity the drivers that don't have enough savings to feed. This country has a long way to go. We lack selfless leaders and people
UBER/BOLT are not your employers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNGR: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
SaintHilary:

UBER/BOLT are not your employers
. Lol. You wrong bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
hefelove:

No oooh... All d bad things happening na them say I dey use ear hear them... God is really keeping to his words with me n family.

We are doung great.
And thanks for everyone that called in.

May God bless you.
God bless us all
HAPPY EASTER

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

No oooh... All d bad things happening na them say I dey use ear hear them... God is really keeping to his words with me n family.

We are doung great.
And thanks for everyone that called in.

May God bless you.
God bless us all
HAPPY EASTER
how much did dru23 send? I'm just asking for a friend grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
dckng16:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
1daboi:
how much did dru23 send? I'm just asking for a friend grin
Your eyes dey deceive u I suppose.
Where did you c me mention such in my post?

alafofo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
I appliedas a volunteer since last week till now no responce. Perhaps its a scam to gather email and phone numbers... your banking details could be minned hterein

mrjaydee:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
dckng16:
What is radautoworks doing for the hardworking staff of the firm....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

alafofo
chai ! You've edited it. why? Ok, because of those abule egba hoodlums? Anyways, happy Easter

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
omorkelly:
I appliedas a volunteer since last week till now no responce. Perhaps its a scam to gather email and phone numbers... your banking details could be minned hterein

all of you applied as volunteers and nobody applied as a benefactor abi?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
How to test your facemask to know if it is effective and quality or not

- wear your facemask properly.
- take a lighter, put it a little close to your worn facemask then light your lighter
-blow a strong air through your worn facemask while holding the lighter close to your covered mouth

If the air quenches the fire on the lighter, your facemask is of low quality if it doesn't,your face mask is of higher quality.

Sexylassie2 on d beat... Anytin for d drivers? Do give away nah, ur gestures and commiseration will b place in uber/bolt hall of fame. If I happen to be u and you r me, I won't think twice before taking advantage of this opportunity to rake 5 stars plaque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
davit:
You say what? grin grin

Soh is not drivers on strike... Ohk!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

alafofo
I saw someone praying for your paedophilic and homosexual activities to be exposed soon.... hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EaRtHgUy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Guys please I really need an answer to this question. I just saw a corolla drop someone off in my estate. From all indications, the car looks like an e-hailing car. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to him on time to actually ask him myself. So my question is this, Are some Uber/Bolt drivers still on the road during this lock down?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayol4life and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.