Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820502 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It's not just ogba, the entire Lagos is disobeying the quarantine, drove through mile 12 during this lockdown and I was scared out of my wits seeing it was business as usual with no form of social distancing whatsoever and in very unhygienic environment, it was Like they knew nothing about the disease. If coro was that vicious,by now everyone in that shithole should have been at least sick by now.

I have a bullet for anyone that comes on here to say shit about still being early days, those guys never quarantined for a sec.

That Texas ranger and the engine oil seller should not come here and start comparing mile 12 with anywhere in the US or Europe.
Your meme is loading

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

We know hyperbole very well. E.g. ndubuis is intelligent. Excellent example of hyperbole

Also, I don't hide. UHD stands for University of Houston Downtown. Yes, that's me on the WALL. Everyone on there with me is a C-level executive in a Fortune 500 company. Make I quote Teyana Taylor, Google Me Baby.

Your turn. "Never believe what a stranger tells you online" WHO. IS. YOU?

Who knows the context of the second picture? grin

This is a low life attitude and an act of desperation. Posting a picture of your life over an argument. Probably a stolen picture? Why can't you post a copy of your certificate to back up this claim?

Na only you be Mechanic, Chef, Epidemiologist, MBA holder, Oil Merchant, spare parts dealer, car dealer, etc, etc, only you grin

But you know what? No one really cares who you are. Don't come here and be saying stuffs that are untrue, things that common sense may never relate with.

Take it that you goofed in your miserable attempt to liken American weather to that of Nigeria. Bye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Tried that. Didn't work sad
Use chrome browser, just place your finger on it like you want to copy, it will bring different options then you download as image
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

Use chrome browser, just place your finger on it like you want to copy, it will bring different options then you download as image

That's what I did. I guess "gif poster" is not one of my skills cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

This is a low life attitude and an act of desperation. Posting a picture of your life over an argument. Probably a stolen picture? Why can't you post a copy of your certificate to back up this claim?

Na only you be Mechanic, Chef, Epidemiologist, MBA holder, Oil Merchant, spare parts dealer, car dealer, etc, etc, only you grin

But you know what? No one really cares who you are. Don't come here and be saying stuffs that are untrue, things that common sense may never relate with.

Take it that you goofed in your miserable attempt to liken American weather to that of Nigeria. Bye.

So sorry to ask, but have you been to Texas?

I can understand the fact that the every information is verifiable through the net, but if someone tells you their first hand experience over something, I don't see why it should be dragged

She has been to both places. Unles you've been there, I don't see the need for the argument, even if you don't believe

No vex say I quote you. The bashings from both of you no too go well grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmm, but if this thing continue like this I am afraid....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

Na only you be Mechanic, Chef, Epidemiologist, MBA holder, Oil Merchant driller, spare parts dealer, car dealer, etc, etc, only you grin

Yes o. Don't forget mathematician, biostatistician, geography enthusiast and CEO. E pain you grin grin grin

I for post chef pictures but no be inside this time of hardship.

Also, correction. I'm not a car dealer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
dru23:

They will soon relax it bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
izzou:

I can understand the fact that the every information is verifiable through the net, but if someone tells you their first hand experience over something, I don't see why it should be dragged

She has been to both places. Unles you've been there, I don't see the need for the argument, even if you don't believe

Bro please can you help out? I want to like this post more than once. Please how do I do that? Help me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaymejate:

You get to a point where you just want to pass the info fast fast, while doing this, the idi0t called autocorrect starts putting nonsense.
By the time you send submit, you just can't go back to start correcting. It's not easy to start correcting.
It happens and this doesn't mean someone cannot write properly. Calm down and see them write with paper and pen before judging.

Like me, I read again before sending. Not everyone have that patience. Even with checks, I still see mistakes in mine. grin

No attribute am to B.Eng or whatever smiley
Thank you my brother... Anyone who reason and type correctly like that guy called npala abi na npapa be him name is probably suffering from a mental disorder I call "correctspellaphobe" a word I derived from germaphobe. grin

He really doesn't have any idea what it means for the brain to be faster than the hands. Such people are sluggish in doing things and even after taking a hundred years in learning a particular thing they still fail in the practical life.

I do not beg anyone to read what ever nonsense I write neither do I advocate for likes or share, after all, who likes don help?.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

Your meme is loading

He just received it ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
chillex8:

You staked your balls.
If you loose she keeps it. cheesy
You win, you keep it. undecided
Chillex8 1
Chillex8 2
Chillex8 3

How many times I call you so??
You know d kind ball I dey talk self? na football ooh dont come and kobanize me oooh e jor bikonu.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
izzou:

You keep sucking this woman's puxsy. When will you stop this crap?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

That's what I did. I guess "gif poster" is not one of my skills cheesy
Wait when u download it, you ought to see it in your gallery na, I'm confused

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
dru23:

He just received it ....
I trust you boss cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

Wait when u download it, you ought to see it in your gallery na, I'm confused

It's there but when I post it only posts as a picture. The one with key and Peele was a gif
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

Izzou ROFL

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Carshopper:

This is the problem - we keep saying in Italy, in this country, in that country - every country can not apply same precautions and achieve same due to different welfare packages that the government will have to put in place....

China closed wuhan but left Shanghai and Beijing operational

Residents in most cities in US already calling for relaxation of lockdown

The NCDC response plan towards influenza published 2013 says lockdown isnt advisable.

Presently we are seeing an increase in numbers after 3weeks of lockdown - most countries saw a spike first 14days of lockdown then a gradual decline.

The typical nigerian is migratory in nature ... he moves from one place to another without no just reason sometimes.

The typical Nigerian is on a daily based income.

A method that attacks the situation with a nigerian approach while fusing a partial lockdown scenario has to be used.

Crowded market spaces - Every local govt, iyaloja and health workers can be utilized to enlighten, educate and correct movement in market spaces. Large markets should practice a higher hygiene method. Use of face masks should be strictly encouraged.

Public transport - this would have been a great time for the govt to launch mass transit that will be used to control, educate and enlighten people while they move from place to place

Yellow buses - best time for the nurtw chairman of Lagos to make a stand on his tenure. Mass education of all drivers n conductors , daily distribution of face masks at parks

Social distancing not in form of a lock down should be encouraged.

If LASG relaxes clamp down.

The three units you mentioned will NEVER work.

Lagos markets, have you been to Ebute Ero / Isaale Eko before, it's a madhouse, no social distancing will work there cos from inception, it's overcrowded.

Nurtw grin I laff, the only control d chairman has over members is REVENUE collection, it's free for all in the union. No yellow danfo will carry 3 people on a row when passenger yapa for ground.

What about the rickshaws? N d mini buses( Korope) Cos that one body contact dey dey wella

Facemasks. Lagos has a population of 20m people, let's say 50% will go out..

As it stands, can we boast of 5 million face masks in Lagos? @ least 3-5 million pple will b exposed daily.

I agree most lagosians earn DAILY.

Let LASG relax d clampdown n let everyone
hope PROVIDENCEwill protect him/her as dey step out.

But to think any measure apart from lock down will stop infection rates in Lagos is self deception.

Ordinary ikeja underbridge n computer village, see collision of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

Very uncouth of you, sir

That's someone's mother and wife. You should take it easy on the language, you know smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

I just download the one Felicity posted, I use chrome browser.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Tried that. Didn't work sad
It works on UC browser
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

It's there but when I post it only posts as a picture. The one with key and Peele was a gif
Okae. I noticed dru23 has finally initiated you and you're enjoying it. Awon meme geng

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
izzou:

Izzou pls make I pray for you.

May God continue to protect and dash you more wisdom and knowledge.

This guy is just a typical example of empty barrel make the noise here. As a guy man the woman even present evidence of her argument to buttress her argument, you dey dere dey beef, he is a sorry definition of a man.
To know when you are defeated and learn and move difficult for this bros. Abeg anbody who know dis guy abeg link am sexylassie Dem fit each other...

But wait oooo two of them as husby and wifey.... Mhen that is a recipe of disaster ....

Izzou your boy is loyal still

Lobatan

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please I'm more concerned about the Gifs
Someone should teach me how to use it. I've been trying since 2013 smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Izzou ROFL

Madam you have a hater.... You re doing something right.

Lobatan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It's not just ogba, the entire Lagos is disobeying the quarantine, drove through mile 12 during this lockdown and I was scared out of my wits seeing it was business as usual with no form of social distancing whatsoever and in very unhygienic environment, it was Like they knew nothing about the disease. If coro was that vicious,by now everyone in that shithole should have been at least sick by now.

I have a bullet for anyone that comes on here to say shit about still being early days, those guys never quarantined for a sec.

That Texas ranger and the engine oil seller should not come here and start comparing mile 12 with anywhere in the US or Europe.

Make I just comment my reserve grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Izzou abeg no bother reply this dude...

He dey suffer something wey no get name b dat.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaymejate:

Bro please can you help out? I want to like this post more than once. Please how do I do that? Help me
Just keep liking it...
Lolgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

Okae. I noticed dru23 has finally initiated you and you're enjoying it. Awon meme geng

They're fun! Picture really does say more than a thousand words. But na gif gang I wan join

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

They're fun! Picture really does say more than a thousand words. But na gif gang I wan join
Oshey maami cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
northbird:

If LASG relaxes clamp down.

The three units you mentioned will NEVER work.

Lagos markets, have you been to Ebute Ero / Isaale Eko before, it's a madhouse, no social distancing will work there cos from inception, it's overcrowded.

Nurtw grin I laff, the only control d chairman has over members is REVENUE collection, it's free for all in the union. No yellow danfo will carry 3 people on a row when passenger yapa for ground.

What about the rickshaws? N d mini buses( Korope) Cos that one body contact dey dey wella

Facemasks. Lagos has a population of 20m people, let's say 50% will go out..

As it stands, can we boast of 5 million face masks in Lagos? @ least 3-5 million pple will b exposed daily.

I agree most lagosians earn DAILY.

Let LASG relax d clampdown n let everyone
hope PROVIDENCEwill protect him/her as dey step out.

But to think any measure apart from lock down will stop infection rates in Lagos is self deception.

Ordinary ikeja underbridge n computer village, see collision of people.

Lockdown doesn't stop the spread ... the lockdown tactic is to spread it over a long period of time witout putting pressure on d existence facility. A lockdown situation will lead to other crisis for survival over hunger, income and production.

Do you know the virus has been with us since November/December 2019 but only came to surface in Nigeria after global cry.

Truth be told - we can't save EVERY ONE - people will die .... if anyone wants to be d statistics - Great

Enforcement has to done to achieve an controlled spread so as not to collapse an already lacking health-care system

Even during the lockdown, smaller markets still busy given the fact that foodstuff market is allowed to be open.

The control of spread starts from within your household not within a public space.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
I think I got it!!

EDIT- no, I do not in fact "got it"

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.