Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741931 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Thank you my brother... Anyone who reason and type correctly like that guy called npala abi na npapa be him name is probably suffering from a mental disorder I call "correctspellaphobe" a word I derived from germaphobe. grin

He really doesn't have any idea what it means for the brain to be faster than the hands. Such people are sluggish in doing things and even after taking a hundred years in learning a particular thing they still fail in the practical life.

I do not beg anyone to read what ever nonsense I write neither do I advocate for likes or share, after all, who likes don help?.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Las las, everywhere scatter... oja ti burst for here grin

I fear who no fear Uber/bolt thread for nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

You keep sucking this woman's puxsy. When will you stop this crap?

We got a lot of suckers in here, not sure who is enjoying it more grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

We got a lot of suckers in here, not sure who is enjoying it more grin grin

Et tu, Bigleaf?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hungry baboons, pay dogs of the Rat mechanic herself are out in numbers to support her. Looks like the 1k she sent you fools some weeks ago have been exhausted? Continue to make my day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Et tu, Bigleaf?

Me too? What have I done?.....runs outta thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guys permit me to digress....

Will Lagos agents/landlord understand that the reason why you are defaulting in house rent payment is because of COVID19?

.....because come June ending I have to renew rent and from the look of things presently, homeboy may default. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin today is the best day since I joined this thread..

Left and right na Gbas gbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Something keeps telling me our minister of health is being economically with the truth about the 40 medical personels being infested. Remember there was a huge disagreement with the FG about inviting the chinese doctors, so this could be one of the lies to fight back.

Bros no be lie ooh
I don't know if it's up to 40 but I can tell you d doctors infected are more than 20 read papers 6 from uch before lockdown. Nurses and other hospital attendants are more than doctors.
It's the lockdown that is helping us in Nigeria
My take is that the virus had entered the communities before the lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Isn't it interesting to know how people enjoy what you post, do or say But some haters will come out and still be hating.

Just see how everybody dey like and download my GIF...chia!!! I don blow!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
mrjaydee:

And... Stealing this pic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
mrjaydee:

I swear boss I don laugh taya today cheesy and again the more I see people quoting that which car is dru23 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:
Isn't it interesting to know how people enjoy what you post, do or say But some haters will come out and still be hating.

Just see how everybody dey like and download my GIF...chia!!! I don blow!
Lol u sef download my chop knuckle o cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babadee1900:

Will Lagos agents/landlord understand that the reason why you are defaulting in house rent payment is because of COVID19?

.....because come June ending I have to renew rent and from the look of things presently, homeboy may default. lipsrsealed

It will be well. What will landlord do? Everywhere market dry. Will he/she now start looking anew? It's in their best interests to work with you especially if you've been a good tenant in the past.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'm trying to see how much of sense you're trying to make here. If people who r infected can still infect their family members at home how then will social or home distance or lockdown stop same persons from infecting their family members?

Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

what i am trying to say is that if lock down and social distancing is lifted, people who didn't contact the virus before, will contact it and then infect their families

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5816578/policewoman-distributes-free-face-masks

If every one reaches out we can help d next...

Personally I give out face masks to my immediate surroundings... if I can keep that surrounding free, educated and enlighten it goes a long way to control spread within community which is the phase we are in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
nitigriti:
It will be fun if I start doing English Police on this thread.

Real fun.

Na only fear of God dey hold my hand.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Carshopper:

Lockdown doesn't stop the spread ... the lockdown tactic is to spread it over a long period of time witout putting pressure on d existence facility. A lockdown situation will lead to other crisis for survival over hunger, income and production.

Do you know the virus has been with us since November/December 2019 but only came to surface in Nigeria after global cry.

Truth be told - we can't save EVERY ONE - people will die .... if anyone wants to be d statistics - Great

Enforcement has to done to achieve an controlled spread so as not to collapse an already lacking health-care system

Even during the lockdown, smaller markets still busy given the fact that foodstuff market is allowed to be open.

The control of spread starts from within your household not within a public space.

Control of spread in public space. Seems you underestimate how potent covid 19 is.

In South Korea, d index case spread it to church members, from there, it took anoda turn.

Rite now Kano testing/ isolation centre has been shut down temporarily, reason some of the staff were testing positive. A lot of committee members sef panicked n abandon deir duty posts.

Sure, LASG will relax d clampdown on Monday.
But afterwards, we are in the hands of God.,cos no measure in Lagos will slow down infection rates.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babadee1900:

Tell him coro has affected your business. I know a guy whose rent is already due and his landlord can't do anything to him cos of this coro matter.

I am sure they re both wishing each other catches the virus grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

It will be well. What will landlord do? Everywhere market dry. Will he/she now start looking anew? [/b] It's in their best interests to work with you especially if you've been a good tenant in the past.[b]
The bolded is my major concern. This will be my first renewal in the apartment and I really don’t want to create a bad impression. We go they alright at the end sha, I believe I am not the only one in this.

The only thing that torments me in my dream is the RENT. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babadee1900:

It has been for you my guy.

But is it now you want to start working towards rasing money for the rent paid a year ago?

But my guy you're not the only one in this a lot of people are in this together with you so relax no one Will chase you out because of this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

But is it now you want to start working towards rasing money for the rent paid a year ago?

But my guy you're not the only one in this a lot of people are in this together with you so relax no one Will chase you out because of this.

Nah you be him landlord?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Holy shit, see as everywhere red with gbas gbos...
It seems some men dey always vex unnecessarily. I mean, if u have a spat or banter wit people here after logging out u still go home to think about it, Iike you take it seriously and u carry am for head....NL should have a section where you can check ur BP for free... Online BP section, awon radarada.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

[/b]But is it now you want to start working towards rasing money for the rent paid a year ago?[b]

No. In February I pumped money into a project not knowing that the coming days will not be favorable.

Well nothing go happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
The bolded is my major concern. This will be my first renewal in the apartment and I really don’t want to create a bad impression. We go they alright at the end sha, I believe I am not the only one in this.

The only thing that torments me in my dream is the RENT. grin

Yes but you haven't had any issues in the year you've been there right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
hefelove:

Lol u sef download my chop knuckle o cheesy
Oh... so na U get that chop knokle memes??

Haha... You b koret guy oya chop am!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Tell him coro has affected your business. I know a guy whose rent is already due and his landlord can't do anything to him cos of this coro matter.

I am sure they re both wishing each other catches the virus grin
Las las he will collect half.As for Estate security fee, those ones will wait tire. Make them no allow me pass undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me derail the thread a little found it on a thread

The hard Truth!

Covid-19: Why Nigerians Must Not Worry But Stay Alive

By Ebiowei Lawal

When I read the news that crude oil price in the international market has dropped to about $11 or $12 per barrel, I was reminded about an interview I watched on the NTA Network Service. That night, the person featured on the interview program was an American born Economist (I have forgotten his name). He visited Nigeria to validate the speculation that Nigeria was actually the Giant of Africa.

In course of the interview, the interviewer asked "you have spent two weeks in Nigeria carrying out your research about the strength of her economy, what are your findings?" He replied "well, I wouldn't say I enjoyed my stay really but I discovered that Nigeria is the strongest economy in the world."

He went on to explain that "I have not said she is the most prosperous economy of the world, mind you. I say so because Nigeria happens to be the largest economy that can survive with the absence of government support except in the area of ensuring security, law and order.

"In America for example, the Wall Street would crash if there is failure of public power supply for two hours. In London the transportation system would fail and there would be huge economic loss if there is power failure for two hours. There would be chaos and breakdown of law and order if government fails to supply water and gas to the people for one week.

"But in Nigeria, the government fails to provide health facility, the people don't complain. Private individuals provide it at high cost, they live with it without complaints. The government fails to provide quality education, private individuals provide it at high cost, they embrace it and live with it without complaints.

"The government fails to provide electricity for local industries to thrive but when private individuals want to start a business, they use their personal funds to purchase a power generating set and buy fuel at very high cost to run their business then still feel comfortable paying multiple tax to the same government.

"When the government fails to provide public transportation for the free movement of goods and services, in Nigeria a private individual would somehow source for funds to buy a car and convert it to a cab to ensure the free flow of goods and services and at the end pay tax to that same government and feel cool about it.

"So in a nut shell, Nigeria's economy is surviving almost without the support of her government. But take away 50 per cent support of government from the so called great economies of America, England, Germany, France, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa and Japan, their economies would crumble within weeks."

So my take home from this interview is that when crude oil was selling at $65 per barrel before Covid-19 came, Nigerians didn't feel the effect. Rather it is a selected few that keeps looting the money. Now that crude oil is selling at $11 or $12 per barrel, we still do not feel the impact. The only problem of the average Nigerian is the fact that he/she has been deprived the freedom to go out to look for daily bread.

At the end, I believe we shall overcome.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
From look of things in Lagos,

I presume dey will do maybe 5am- 5pm n still ban religious gatherings.

N schools will resume maybe later in May for the school students who are writing terminal exams.

Or follow pattern of deir foreign counterparts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes but you haven't had any issues in the year you've been there right?
No Issue. Funny thing is there a some neighbors I don’t know what they look like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
northbird:

Control of spread in public space. Seems you underestimate how potent covid 19 is.

In South Korea, d index case spread it to church members, from there, it took anoda turn.

Rite now Kano testing/ isolation centre has been shut down temporarily, reason some of the staff were testing positive. A lot of committee members sef panicked n abandon deir duty posts.

Sure, LASG will relax d clampdown on Monday.
But afterwards, we are in the hands of God.,cos no measure in Lagos will slow down infection rates.

People will die whether they relax or not ...

Kano situation is one caused by themselves - many there will become statistics (can not be avoided)

Potency is in the mode of transmission ... till it gets into your system, you dont have it

If you like when you leave ur house dont use a facemask or stick to good hygiene

Try as much as possible to educate your environs on the need for all covid19 protocols .. limit the spread within your community

Note your community may just be the neighbors in a 5block radius that you interact with daily ....

Covid19 isnt a death sentence ... shebi Lagos state says they have discharged a few grin....

Let's spread be over a long term ...remember it may take 1-2years b4 d virus is controlled
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
northbird:
From look of things in Lagos,

I presume dey will do maybe 5am- 5pm n still ban religious gatherings.

N schools will resume maybe later in May for the school students who are writing terminal exams.

Or follow pattern of deir foreign counterparts

My daughter's school resumed online but I understand that's not feasible for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), Mykeolinks and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.