Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767639 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrjaydee:
Nothing was the same..this year is cancelled.

I think so too, but I’m praying just half of the year would be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Shout-out to radautoworks for putting a smile on my face this evening cheesy May God continue to bless and bless you ma

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
The question now is

will uber and taxify open doors?
Why not? Sure they will
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
hefelove:
Shout-out to radautoworks for putting a smile on my face this evening cheesy May God continue to bless and bless you ma

Abeg @radautoworks remember us too oo..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Carshopper:

Lai lai ...no be uber fares oo ... na Estate package ... pick from a particular estate (pre-booked)
Business man. Thumb up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
shollywendy1:

Why not? Sure they will

lets watch and see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eizenburg:
Radautoworks

When would the shop open its doors?

We're discussing but probably not for another couple of weeks and even then with string operations. Until I'm reasonably sure my staff will have a safe commute I'm not opening.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dovehorizon:
I left NL for just few minutes and boom, 20pages added.

Weldone

Thank you. We did our best grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eizenburg:

Who are Buhari’s advisers?

How do you suspend the lockdown and enforce an 8pm to 6am curfew in Lagos. How would that work. Would offices close by 12 noon? With the crazy traffic in Lagos. The virus no Dey waka before 8pm ni?

The relax is aimed @ SMEs n not any other economic group.

This people form the bulk of the nation's workforce.

8am- 6pm. They grab whatever they can , head home n continue d following day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
The question now is

will uber and taxify open doors?

Sharply.

Kosere ni Moscow.

You get to see mails from Uche from Friday.

Don't forget, as a firm. They have made little or nothing in revenues for the past 4 weeks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrjaydee:
Nothing was the same..this year is cancelled.

Drake fan?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope you guys are not comfortable with this report?

Also, remember that misconception you guys had about younger people not getting it? Look at the distribution graph.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
northbird:

Wa shere, padi mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
northbird:

Sharply.

Kosere ni Moscow.

You get to see mails from Uche from Friday.

Don't forget, as a firm. They have made little or nothing in revenues for the past 4 weeks.

i am looking at them as an international brand that does not want to ruin their reputation)

Uber(american) might not open their doors, riders safety is important

Bolt(Estonian) i dont know Estonian company culture with regard to international practice but who knows, they also think about safety too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eizenburg:

Who are Buhari’s advisers?

How do you suspend the lockdown and enforce an 8pm to 6am curfew in Lagos. How would that work. Would offices close by 12 noon? With the crazy traffic in Lagos. The virus no Dey waka before 8pm ni?
confusion break bone....FG is confused...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
lagos didnt do up to 30,000 testing but they want to lift the lock-down

Ghana and south africa did 100,000+ testing and are doing more

We should not celebrate, this is like sending people to their death.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Carshopper:

Na with one eye I dey always look people asking question if it's still lucrative grin cheesy

Abi, dey don't mind wt deir dirty fares.

Wz coming from Alagbole last december
( my first tym there n I HV vowed never to go there again,)

N I saw this neat metallic grey muscle ( Camry moving in all majesty humming like a beast, heading towards Alagbole. Taxify/ Uber

I shook my head n felt instant empathy for the car.

I'm lyk wats dz kind of car doing here. embarassedHeh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
lagos didnt do up to 30,000 testing but they want to lift the lock-down

Ghana and south africa did 100,000+ testing and are doing more

We should not celebrate, this is like sending people to their death.
With all due respect madam
Let hope thrive, a lot of Nigerians need it more than food
☺️

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am looking at them as an international brand that does not want to ruin their reputation)

Uber(american) might not open their doors, riders safety is important

Bolt(Estonian) i dont know Estonian company culture with regard to international practice but who knows, they also think about safety too

Bolt Nigeria pay d Estonia guys for their services ( linking riders wt drivers).

So, come Sat. Uche is opening shop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
BAZ001:

Bro according to you diagram - clothe masks are 0% protective virus ?
Hmmm that's what 98% of lagosian are wearing even some use handkerchief. You mean it's a waste of time ?
If that is true then lockdown go long oohh
People wey never chop go fit buy N95 ?
How much be 95 Naira wey dem no go fit afford grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by destiny10: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
If one's car is impounded by Lagos police or task force in this lock down period how and where can you retrieve it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Great info!! Very intelligent delivery, so many great minds on this forum and some actively ubering just to get by due to limited opportunities.

Now one useless Wumego will be addressing someone like oluwaseunla in a degrading manner angry angry

I pray the Lord grants us all our heart desires so we can all be where we should!!
Amen oooh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
northbird:

Bolt Nigeria pay d Estonia guys for their services ( linking riders wt drivers).

So, come Sat. Uche is opening shop.

i meant bolt is an Estonian company and i dont know if riders safety is a priority for them.

if riders safety is a priority they will not open shop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
northbird:

Great insight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
if bolt opens be ready to get your free Bolt Protect, your car will be fitted with a protective plastic film of nylon installed between the passenger and driver seats. This will act as a precautionary barrier that limits the airflows between the driver and passengers thus reduces the possibility of the virus spreading through droplets expelled by sneezes or coughs from an infected person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iskeelm(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
me if available. 08139024382

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Carshopper:

Good music to my ears...make I get ready my sienna
please do you have any idea how much they sell that thing that looks like gun that they use to test people's temperature. I don't know the name.. Digital thermometer undecided
If it's affordable na to dey test riders before giving them access into the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

Which President announced this?
But wait oh, you were supposed to be a private CIA researcher na.

Na really wa

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
if bolt opens be ready to get your free Bolt Protect, your car will be fitted with a protective plastic film of nylon installed between the passenger and driver seats. This will act as a precautionary barrier that limits the airflows between the driver and passengers thus reduces the possibility of the virus spreading through droplets expelled by sneezes or coughs from an infected person.

So, no air-conditioning?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

i meant bolt is an Estonian company and i dont know if riders safety is a priority for them.

if riders safety is a priority they will not open shop

The FG ( highest authority in the land) has given a go ahead on movts ( though restricted)

So bolt will comply n offer services,

Do you know wat you r saying? 4 weeks of zero income.
They will open o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
deedee44:

please do you have any idea how much they sell that thing that looks like gun that they use to test people's temperature. I don't know the name.. Digital thermometer undecided
If it's affordable na to dey test riders before giving them access into the car

I will get the price from my sis.. she is in d medical field

21k on jumia ...

Budget between 25k - 45k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.