Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733083 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:14pm On May 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

Goat! na ur papa I blame for wasting his semen in your mother to give birth to a misfortune monkey like you.

If e pain you say people who r not drivers or partners are here making nonsense points abeg go form your own forum and tell the moderators not to allow intruders like u who poke nose in people's affairs.

Hungry man. 1diotic sombory like u
too harsh bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 12:26pm On May 01, 2020
Carshopper:
True earnings will never be revealed by a driver partner.. most will not work on d app. So many things to consider

Better oyel dey your head!! drivers will always want to force the hand of the partner to adjust. Goverment only gave a 2 weeks observation period and you all are already wanting rentals slashed by partners. Drivers making the rental fees isn't the problem but the percentage of driver earnings will be worst hit and that's their fears.

Many partners borrowed monies and are also paying instalments to banks, many borrowed from friends and family,many wiped out their savings with a projected timeline to recoup.

The market will definitely determine appropriate fees, I really think it's unnecessary for people to want to jump the gun.I would rather advise those planning to enter the market or getting additional cars or taking HP contracts to hold on but for those of us already in should see it out.

I am sorry I might sound a bit unpleasant,but we need to all see this as what it is, Business!! and not some kind of government grant!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Better oyel dey your head!! drivers will always want to force the hand of the partner to adjust. Goverment only gave a 2 weeks observation period and you all are already wanting rentals slashed by partners. Drivers making the rental fees isn't the problem but the percentage of driver earnings will be worst hit and that's their fears.

Many partners borrowed monies and are also paying instalments to banks, many borrowed from friends and family,many wiped out their savings with a projected timeline to recoup.

The market will definitely determine appropriate fees, I really think it's unnecessary for people to want to jump the gun.I would rather advise those planning to enter the market or getting additional cars or taking HP contracts to hold on but for those of us already in should see it out.

I am sorry I might sound a bit unpleasant,but we need to all see this as what it is, Business!! and not some kind of government grant!!

cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Lekki flats have always been premium even when majority could not afford them,did the owners reduce rent? No

Central Lagos appartments have always been on the highside, have they all been empty? No

Air plane tickets have always been sold out despite many not being able to afford them locally,did airlines slash fares? No

The market will sell it self and transport business has always been a seller's market and not a buyer's one. Transportation is a need and not a want.
Offpoint

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Offpoint: 12:49pm On May 01, 2020
deedee44:
Offpoint
yes, how may i help you?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Idboyostic:
I wanted to school you but I will pass because it shows you did not get any of my point before replying me. This prompt me to check your moniker to know when you joined the thread and it confirms you did not take your time to read previous pages before joining because if you do....you will know "NO BE LOCKDOWN CAUSE AM" before the lockdown they have been lots of irrelevant post and arguments most especially from S and D (make I use angryigboman way)

So, bro I will pass and don't bother replying because am done with you. If you like insult my mama grin I will simply pass cool
I know all except B. Who is B? Bigleaf? No offence intended o

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:01pm On May 01, 2020
izzou:

What's your suggestion on what rental fee should look like this coming weeks?

Someone's on my neck. Abeg cry

And the person just buy the Tokunboh before lockdown start

Epp me abeg cry
abeg help with hp agreement.i wan give out one whip. Samsonmadu82@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zotzy: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
I need a copy of hire purchase and/or rental agreement for guidance. Pls send to: zotzy@yahoo.com
Help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2020
I need a car to start work with next week...
I stay in Ipaja Ayobo
Been in d business for over 2yrs.
God bless u for a reliable source
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Newyam:
Make I call mod to kuku close dis tred or move it 2 politics section. y dis boys dey follow sexylassie2 dey argue nonsense 4 dis tred. una no know say nah mad woman. Na ashawo beer parlor tred she dey active. afta she meet one guy wey agree to turn her 2 baby mama, she decided to leave ashawo beer parlor tred and form gud old woman here talking nonsense everytime. why una fall for her trap. people even think say she get sense, no, she no get. nah default setting wey her ex give her afta dating her for 9 years and live her make her seem 2 get sense. for real, she no get any sense.

Shame on all of u wey fall 4 her nd turn dis tred to stupid discussion. chase her back to ashawo beer parlor tred wey she belong or dey active in until one boy came 4 her rescue.

Thank you for your observation and also i like the manner at which you drive home your point and made your critism.

Before I go any further I have a question to those haters in this thread.

Where were you all when I was asking questions and even presented it in a poetic manner?

Not once or twice did I stated it here that;

GAZZUZZ we know
Radautoworks we know
Izzuo we know
Dru23 we know
... Who are thy?

I was still the first person that presume the moniker to be he/she.

A lot of cowards who call themselves headmasters and silent spectators following the thread even b4 Seun created NL like they've won a trophy for themselves. Or is NL your bedroom where fellow users disturb your sleep?

Angryiboman or what ever you call yourself, when I came out boldly to confront sexylassie2 asking him or her what's her business here where were you and your brothers?? The only person that joined me to confront her for derailing the thread was radautoworks which other did?

You want to preach good morals when you don't even have a single moral, it doesnt work.

You claim you dont want banters thrown at you but you'll take days running into weeks searching Oxford, Longman and all the dictionaries both on the internet for verbal insults just to attack genuine people who struggled to get to where they're in life. My brother thats not life, you hear?

And for those haters who will qoute me after reading this post, I have this to say to you.

Fvck you!

And to all my fans

Peace!!

I'm you're No1 fan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
na wa ooh, person follow person, they stalk person all the way to ehailing just because i didnt give him face, now he is acting like a saint here, bringing sanity to the thread grin

back to ehailing, anybody that want to risk his life can do that.

but to be realistic even with the risk, There will be lot of money to be made for those drivers that can take the risk also that is if the ehailing companies open shop.

there is partial lockdown, many riders will still use ehailing to go to their destination instead of riding public transport, many see uber and taxify safer than public transport.

If you want to make money not minding the risk, now is your time but the downfall will be touts, lastma and police ready to exhort drivers for even the simplest offence.

Note: dont expect partners to reduce weekly returns for drivers, any suggestion of reduction will be this guy wants to cheat me in the partners mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

Thank you for your observation and also i like the manner at which you drive home your point and made your critism.

Before I go any further I have a question to those haters in this thread.

Where were you all when I was asking questions and even presented it in a poetic manner?

Not once or twice did I stated it here that;

GAZZUZZ we know
Radautoworks we know
Izzuo we know
Dru23 we know
... Who are thy?

I was still the first person that presume the moniker to be he/she.

A lot of cowards who call themselves headmasters and silent spectators following the thread even b4 Seun created NL like they've won a trophy for themselves. Or is NL your bedroom where fellow users disturb your sleep?

Angryiboman or what ever you call yourself, when I came out boldly to confront sexylassie2 asking him or her what's her business here where were you and your brothers?? The only person that joined me to confront her for derailing the thread was radautoworks which other did?

You want to preach good morals when you don't even have a single moral, it doesnt work.

You claim you dont want banters thrown at you but you'll take days running into weeks searching Oxford, Longman and all the dictionaries both on the internet for verbal insults just to attack genuine people who struggled to get to where they're in life. My brother thats not life, you hear?

And for those haters who will qoute me after reading this post, I have this to say to you.

Fvck you!

And to all my fans

Peace!!

I'm you're No1 fan.

Na [b]man[/b]you be

dont mind him, he has been following me up and down, go check his mention, it is full of my moniker, he came here like a saint as usually claiming he is bringing sanity back to the thread, he want attention.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
To the Uber drivers concerned about catching COVID, these are the recommendations Uber is giving around us and uk. Some of it applies globally.

https://www.uber.com/newsroom/covid-19-safety-update/

The screenshot below is what riders see so first and foremost, if the rider is not complying you reserve the right to reject.

They say they are adding a COVID section in the app globally so that should help.

Honestly you guys are in a better position than most to protect yourselves.

1) if your car is strictly for Uber, consider adding the plastic barrier separating your back seat. While plexi-glass is best (and I believe Uber Nigeria is offering installations for about 20k), you can rig one yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQXJJhf_goM

2) let customers open their own doors if they weren't already

3) CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR MASKS

4) wipe down seats, handles and shield every customer if possible. Even Dettol or rubbing alcohol will do the job

5) windows down if possible. If not, wear a mask

6) DO NOT ACCEPT CASH

7) Wash your hands regularly with soap.

8 ) if you can, buy seat covers for your back seat that you can remove and hose down daily

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
As far as rentals, I think you guys should wait a week and see before deciding. Many companies are not returning to work or returning with skeleton crews and polls of my employees say they plan to take their usual mode of transportation if we resume which is why I'm not resuming. Also, very important.

BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR CAR BACK OUT, CHECK ALL YOUR FLUID LEVELS, CHECK FOR OIL SPOTS ON THE GROUND, TURN ON YOUR CARS FOR 30 MINUTES FOR BATTERY HEALTH AND CHECK YOUR TIRES AS SITTING FOR LONG PERIODS AFFECTS THEM.

YOU DO NOT NEED A MECHANIC OR SHOP FOR ANY OF THIS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
1daboi:
too harsh bro
What do you expect? I should sit back and watch some good for nothing persons call for my head without a fight back?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
1daboi:
too harsh bro
As you can see that I didn't respond to him. Responding to him will make me exchange words with him and I know that gingers him.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
tunlapapa:

As you can see that I didn't respond to him. Responding to him will make me exchanging words with him and I know that gingers him.

for trying to explain to others why you didnt reply, it affected you badly.

na person wey em pain pass dey explain to others wetin em do. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
1daboi:
abeg help with hp agreement.i wan give out one whip. Samsonmadu82@gmail.com

I don't have HP oh

I've only done rentals and I think that's the only agreement I can lay my hands on

To those who advised me, I've told the woman to wait for the next two weeks. Let's see how the tide goes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2020
to the person who reported my post

here is it again, you will keep reporting until you tire.

Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass EDC Door Opener & Stylus.

An antimicrobial EDC (everyday carry) keychain tool offering a better way to open doors & use shared surfaces like checkouts or ATMs

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
izzou:

I don't have HP oh

I've only done rentals and I think that's the only agreement I can lay my hands on

To those who advised me, I've told the woman to wait for the next two weeks. Let's see how the tide goes grin

Pls I will need a copy of the rental agreement mrjosh2017@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:29pm On May 01, 2020
radautoworks:
As far as rentals, I think you guys should wait a week and see before deciding. Many companies are not returning to work or returning with skeleton crews and polls of my employees say they plan to take their usual mode of transportation if we resume which is why I'm not resuming. Also, very important.

BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR CAR BACK OUT, CHECK ALL YOUR FLUID LEVELS, CHECK FOR OIL SPOTS ON THE GROUND, TURN ON YOUR CARS FOR 30 MINUTES FOR BATTERY HEALTH AND CHECK YOUR TIRES AS SITTING FOR LONG PERIODS AFFECT THEM.

YOU DO NOT NEED A MECHANIC OR SHOP FOR ANY OF THIS.

This time around I can understand if fokaniza (vulcanizer) told me that my tires need air. But before the lock down, fokaniza go everly tell me say my tires need more air whenever I go for tire pressure check.
Something must drop sha grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNGR: 5:45pm On May 01, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
to the person who reported my post

here is it again, you will keep reporting until you tire.

Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass EDC Door Opener & Stylus.

An antimicrobial EDC (everyday carry) keychain tool offering a better way to open doors & use shared surfaces like checkouts or ATMs

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Vision2045 post=89077459][/quote]

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

for trying to explain to others why you didnt reply, it affected you badly.

na person wey em pain pass dey explain to others wetin em do. grin
This one that you're siding with felicity all of a sudden, is everything okay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
deedee44:

he gave me money for soup today grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Newyam: 9:16pm On May 01, 2020
deedee44:

Nah madwoman dat one be. forget ha, she no get any usefulness. no dey give ha attention 4 dis tred. dis tred nah 4 serious biz no be where mad women dey cum get attention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
na wa ooh...who collect your bread?

you just did an expose of me on romance section, now you are here again grin

this one just dey obsessed about me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
na wa ooh...who collect your bread?

you just did an expose of me on romance section, now you are here again grin

this one just dey obsessed about me

You should know most people take matters to the heart while others entertain themselves going thru the forum.

So let the haters hate and the fans like you if them feel like but me I dey on top fence before Felicity come for my head say I dey drag wife with am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2020
Blackbishop:

You should know most people take matters to the heart while others entertain themselves going thru the forum.

So let the haters hate and the fans like you if them feel like but me I dey on top fence before Felicity come for my head say I dey drag wife with am

i still dont understand why people get over-sensitive over opinions, must we think alike or behave similarly. me, i got thick skin and i dont take things personally.

but anyway, you dey make me laugh with your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

i still dont understand why people get over-sensitive over opinions, must we think alike or behave similarly. me, i got thick skin and i dont take things personally.

but anyway, you dey make me laugh with your comment

How madam with the bolded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lexzyy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.