Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733683 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
Blackbishop:
[/b]

How madam with the bolded?

i just feel like laughing grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=sexylassie2 post=89077709][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Vision2045 post=89082713][/quote]

so your mother is a bitch.

that is good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

so your mother is a bitch.

that is good

Not surprised ...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2020
Vision2045:

Not surprised ...

Now, you are not making sense, another meme will do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

Now, you are not making sense, another meme will do.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Vision2045 post=89083066][/quote]

good night kid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

good night kid

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bsalawu: 6:24am On May 02, 2020
Dear all,
Is there a way we could report this set of unguarded fellows.

We want sanity on this platform. Nothing short of that.

Let’s make this happen pls. We can’t keep ignoring.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 6:41am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Vision2045 post=89083230][/quote]who is this kid? Pls stop this nonsense....i suppose you r a man? Sorry a boy.....pls behave like a male and stop this childishness.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:17am On May 02, 2020
bolabiyi:
who is this kid? Pls stop this nonsense....i suppose you r a man? Sorry a boy.....pls behave like a male and stop this childishness.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2020
Are you guys still retaining a maximum of 4 persons these trying times?

I forsee a week of riders joining their colleagues in the same car to the Island (No more 4-4 for danfo again, so the fare might be higher)

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:55am On May 02, 2020
UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Atomic Email Hunter:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Diabolic traffic bot
This software brings artificial system traffic to your website thereby increasing the number of visitors to your site - 3k

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

Contact Now! Chat - O8189567951
Call now, let's transact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:03am On May 02, 2020
izzou:

I forsee a week of riders joining their colleagues in the same car to the Island (No more 4-4 for danfo again, so the fare might be higher)

grin

I think ehailing platforms will come with the restriction of passengers to may be 1 or 2 but drivers will flout the orders themselves just to make money

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2020
peeps4u:

I think ehailing platforms will come with the restriction of passengers to may be 1 or 2 but drivers will flout the orders themselves just to make money

Will you reject a trip like this, because they are four?

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:55am On May 02, 2020
Looks like UBER is not going to open shop this Monday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:50am On May 02, 2020
izzou:

Will you reject a trip like this, because they are four?

grin

In the voice of Fashola, may our loyalty not be tested grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 10:53am On May 02, 2020
izzou:

grin

Not every worker have a car and not every private car owner will like to carry someone even their co worker in their car. Will they pay for fuel? You also know how Nigerians love to misuse helps and support.many car owners love their privacy and comfort.

I see most people who can afford uber and bolt using the services to go to their various destinations.

Presently, no sane person will even try to use public transportation where it is hard to do social distancing.

If bolt and uber open shop, there will be an increase in riders.

For safety concern, the most you can carry is 1 or 2 passengers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18am On May 02, 2020
wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
Tokunbo corolla 04 for rentals
30k weekly remittance

Driver should stay in a gated compound
Arround Abule egba, kola, ipaja Agege.
With 2 guarantors.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 1:07pm On May 02, 2020
Thank you for choosing to drive and earn with Bolt.

In line with government directives, all drivers are mandated to wear a face mask, covering your mouth and nose. The Centre for Disease Control has put together these best practices for face mask use, where they also explain how to make one yourself at home.

The adjusted statewide curfew will be in place between 7 pm - 6 am, and our services henceforth will only be available between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm daily.

As a reminder, you should:

Wear a face mask, and carry a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer in your vehicle
Practice social distancing and keep the maximum number of passengers per trip in your vehicle to 2 persons, seated in the back
Ventilate the back seat area after each ride and disinfect the door handles and the seat belt buckles after each ride
We also advise the use of in-app payments as it has been shown that the virus can live on banknotes. If you must exchange cash, take extra precaution to wash your hands properly or use hand sanitizer immediately
Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
Stay home if you feel unwell
We advise strict compliance to the above directives for your health and safety.

Nothing extra is required. Simply go online from the 4th of May to start receiving orders.

Should you need to reach the NCDC, you can do so via:

Toll-Free Calls: 080097000010
SMS: 0809 955 5577
Whatsapp: 0708 711 0839
Mobile Phone: 0703 670 8970

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2020
We getting ready ... thanks @radautoworks for d info shared of global measures by E-hailing drivers

Educate, Enlighten and Engage

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
Good people!

My battery is swollen.

Any recommendations on product to buy, pricing, for a corolla, please?

Also, what amount could I exchange the old one for?

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:36pm On May 02, 2020
Carshopper:
We getting ready ... thanks @radautoworks for d info shared of global measures by E-hailing drivers

grin naija version.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
Cheddaz:
Thank you for choosing to drive and earn with Bolt.

In line with government directives, all drivers are mandated to wear a face mask, covering your mouth and nose. The Centre for Disease Control has put together these best practices for face mask use, where they also explain how to make one yourself at home.

The adjusted statewide curfew will be in place between 7 pm - 6 am, and our services henceforth will only be available between the hours of 6 am and 7 pm daily.

As a reminder, you should:

Wear a face mask, and carry a bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer in your vehicle
Practice social distancing and keep the maximum number of passengers per trip in your vehicle to 2 persons, seated in the back
Ventilate the back seat area after each ride and disinfect the door handles and the seat belt buckles after each ride
We also advise the use of in-app payments as it has been shown that the virus can live on banknotes. If you must exchange cash, take extra precaution to wash your hands properly or use hand sanitizer immediately
Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
Stay home if you feel unwell
We advise strict compliance to the above directives for your health and safety.

Nothing extra is required. Simply go online from the 4th of May to start receiving orders.

Should you need to reach the NCDC, you can do so via:

Toll-Free Calls: 080097000010
SMS: 0809 955 5577
Whatsapp: 0708 711 0839
Mobile Phone: 0703 670 8970

Air conditioning nko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
northbird:
grin naija version.

Am telling you ... still testing to get better covering

It's better than no protection

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:48pm On May 02, 2020
Carshopper:

Am telling you ... still testing to get better covering

It's better than no protection

Its good. Infact that will do d job.

Iv seen polythene variants used as back windscreen in a lot of cars.

if something can screen air, I think one can assume it shd b able to contain d COVID droplets.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2020
izzou:

Hmmm
But patronage will be less na.

No more clubs, beaches, and funspots (Friday/Saturday/Sunday earnings might be poor)
No more religious gatherings(Sunday earnings might be poor)

Anyways, thanks smiley

You are right, this is what the business will look like till situation of things comes back to normal.
I hope Corona virus will not linger for a long period of time. Ehailing business is going to be like survival of the fittest especially among those who are on rental and HP. Driver car owners will manage to weather the storm. It would be like the winter period we experienced in January. I have prepared myself for the happenings and eventualities. Thank God for Lockdown, I had enough time to skill up and acquire knowledge online. it woke the latent potential in me. My eyes has been opened to multi-million Naira business opportunities online with almost zero capital. People are fully embracing the digital world because of Corona virus and social distancing. I think is about damn time i test the waters.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2020
chucsmoore:

You are right, this is what the business will look like till situation of things comes back to normal.
I hope Corona virus will not linger for a long period of time. Ehailing business is going to be like survival of the fittest especially among those who are on rental and HP. Driver car owners will manage to weather the storm. It would be like the winter period we experienced in January. I have prepared myself for the happenings and eventualities. Thank God for Lockdown, I had enough time to skill up and acquire knowledge online. it woke the latent potential in me. My eyes has been opened to multi-million Naira business opportunities online with almost zero capital. People are fully embracing the digital world because of Corona virus and social distancing. I think is about damn time i test the waters.

Few lessons I've learnt in this pandemic

-Always have multiple streams of income
-The safest and most secured Business one can have is the one he has ONLINE
-As much as you can, start a business that you can earn in a foreign currency ($)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
Carshopper:

With this, your riders need not be told no AC

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:22pm On May 02, 2020
chucsmoore:

I said it yesterday that this COVID might just push some people into trying other things they have been reluctant to do before now.

As for me, I'm not resuming work on monday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:24pm On May 02, 2020
izzou:

Few lessons I've learnt in this pandemic

-Always have multiple streams of income
-The safest and most secured Business one can have is the one he has ONLINE
-As much as you can, start a business that you can earn in a foreign currency ($)

$50 is about 20k now. Just earning $100 weekly na something, though it sounds small.

But no be everybody is wired for online biz, God should just open our eyes to where opportunities are abound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.