Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759379 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 8:34pm On May 02, 2020
lograr:

I told you before to do this. Create a blog and add it to your signature. Share a little insight here and refer us to your signature for more .

Every good things deserve a good pay.
Cheers

@angryigboman kindly consider this counsel. I'm at your service check my signature �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
radautoworks:

Dettol, bleach, etc take your pick. Even soap but that's not the best for car surfaces

Thanks ma.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
DelTel:

Nice concept grin.

Meanwhile, why not adjust it to cover the driver space L-shape alone so all the passenger-side aircon vents can blow freely to the passenger at the back undecided.

Because the AC would circulate the same air in the front to you but most cars you are using don't have rear ac vents.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
Carshopper:

I intend doing that..boxing out d driver and all passengers

Not advised
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
radautoworks:

Not advised

Reasons pls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
Carshopper:

Reasons pls

radautoworks:

Because the AC would circulate the same air in the front to you but most cars you are using don't have rear ac vents.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
Chuwaa:

Get ready to have your seats and plastic components decoloured.

Just use spirit instead, it's just #300

Just ensure d content doesn't get into the eye.. It stings than one could ever imagine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 8:55pm On May 02, 2020
pope191:

Yep, that is d disinfectant for hard surfaces, but thinking won't that bring damage at the end of the day? Either to the car or health wise, just thinking...

Do a one part of bleach to 99 parts of water. (1:100 dilution) is a good disinfectant for surfaces. This should not harm your skin but I fear it might bleach the fabric of your car seat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idboyostic(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
mrjaydee:
No Gbas gbos today.... una no gree finish 1 page since yesterday.
Make I just dey observe.

I guessed some monikers are on ban from commenting on this thread. I checked this morning and I saw this section has 4 MOD'S.....what you guys need is just click the REPORT button by any moniker derailing the thread, pick the rule they broke then send and be rest assure that the mods will do their JOB by placing the said person on ban after investigating, the more the report the longer the BAN. Some ban takes as long as 1 year and some is way more....

No need barking back at the person or trading words with them....JUST CLICK REPORT BUTTON

Good to know sanity can be achieve here again and thumbs up to those contributing meaningful things.

Cc IZZOU

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
mrjaydee:
No Gbas gbos today.... una no gree finish 1 page since yesterday.
Make I just dey observe.

Lol, for now there is sanity.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by economia1: 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
DelTel:

Every driver should get disinfectant spray which should be used after each rider(s) disembarks.

Safety shouldn't bring so much discomfort or safety can be achieved with less discomfort. Remember windows being up is part of safety a) whilst driving especially in Lagos b) weather. Drivers and passengers shouldn't run from Coronavirus and jam thieves (which will be more from the look of things).

embarassed seems you don't really know covid-19.

One of the best places to aid easy transmission is in a sealed ac environment.

The Primero Buses that switched off their AC units , you think dey r Dumbos.

grin. Go ahead n take d risk.For how much? If I may ask

for comfort of riders? Hmmn. You stake ur life n worry about comfort of odas.

Funny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigbayour: 9:51pm On May 02, 2020
I have a Toyota Corolla 2006 suitable for Uber.

I am in need of a reliable Driver here in Lagos.

If you are the one, call 08079276907....

Let's talk business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

BOOM. now click report. grin

This moniker is always constituting nuisance here.
sexylassie is her alternate moniker.

Cc Puskin , FOD

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Remember we're at the stage of community and evem family transmission. One Sifax staff and his family got infected, Dokpesi jnr and snr and total of about 6 people from the family are also infected now.

Please, no safety measure is too small or big to take as we go out next week.

Face masks and gloves aren't enough. Let's ensure we routinely disinfect our cars after each trip.

God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
noblealuu:

Do a one part of bleach to 99 parts of water. (1:100 dilution) is a good disinfectant for surfaces. This should not harm your skin but I fear it might bleach the fabric of your car seat.

I have concern about it not bleaching the fabric... I feel its just best to stay safe indoor for now

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
As for me..i will add..Dettol, Hypo bleach and Alcoho mix them together all in 1..let me see the reason why the virus will not die after spraying it..
peeps4u:
What can be used to disinfect the car after each ride and how much could that be? Disinfecting the car after rides is very important, just as wearing face masks is. Imagine a car gets infected and driver fails to disinfect, no matter how many masks he wears, he will most likely get infected at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2020
Me self don tey small for this thread.
First comment on page : 113
Still active on page : 2661.
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Oluwaseunla
Carshopper
Chillex
Slamstanlee
Nitigriti
Gentlelife50
Tgirl
Deedee
Dovehorizon
Chucsmoore
Romeo And others that have been active since then till date.
I hail oooooo. God bless u all.
It was Angryigboman recent post that reminded me of the good time here in the past.
"Odogwu" God bless you too

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idboyostic(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
lograr:

This moniker is always constituting nuisance here.
sexylassie is her alternate moniker.

Cc Puskin , FOD
Now you see is working, she quoted me with a smiley and I ignored....I don't need to trade words with her or allow her to drag me to her level...I simply know what to do.

For you to argue with someone like that, angryigboman said, you need to really lower your brain cells frequency for you to be able to catch up with them. That I can do.

If only peeps here can report her anytime she flout the rules rather than quoting her or lowering their braincells to catch up with her. She can be ban till 2023 even with her numerous account.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:41pm On May 02, 2020
stephenwa:
As for me..i will add..Dettol, Hypo bleach and Alcoho mix them together all in 1..let me see the reason why the virus will not die after spraying it..

Some chemicals should not be mixed together

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2020
stephenwa:
You wan create liquid explosive with this your experiment cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
stephenwa:

What did you just say you want to mix? lipsrsealed

See my hand. grin

E no dey oh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2020
shollywendy1:
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Oluwaseunla
Carshopper
Chillex
Slamstanlee
Nitigriti
Gentlelife50
Tgirl
Deedee
Dovehorizon
Chucsmoore
It was Angryigboman recent post that reminded me of the good time here in the past.

Well done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 12:36am On May 03, 2020
Nobody can stop me from commenting here. if you like ignore, it wont stop me neither will it set me back, report, ban, it wont stop me, i will keep coming to comment..better get used to it.

If a country doesn't control its cases then other countries will prevent anyone going into or coming out of that country. Testing and social distancing is the only way to curb this virus.

It takes 5 years to find a vaccine for any virus but with the corona virus, researcher are hoping that it will take 18 months to get a vaccine, meaning that the corona virus will be part of us till a vaccine is found, when the vaccine is found a group called GAVI will helps buy vaccines for developing countries like nigeria and they will play a key role in making the vaccines get to us. we are all going to have a corona virus vaccination cards and nigeria is going to implement it whether the people like it or not.

Now back to taxi driving.

since the taxi companies care about their money rather the health of people and drivers, they have not provide any safety measures to protect drivers and riders other than some silly plastic bar protection and normal measures meaning if an infected rider or driver enters a car even with the protection shield or other means of protection, they can still infect others, imagine an infected person in a closed place like a car. Disaster

Also, dont get me start on hypo, dettol and the rest, i still wonder who wants to enter a taxi smelling of hypo and dettol, maybe some people might but most wont enter a car smelling like a washed toilet. At the end of the day most drivers wont use any of the disinfectant because of potential loss of business.

For those that want to risk both their lives and their families own, you can go make money for the taxi company, there will be lot of business for you, you will make money because most people will use taxi companies to commute rather than public transportation but also know that as you are making the money, also keep aside money to treat yourself when you contact the virus, remember you have no health insurance.

Have fun making the money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 12:39am On May 03, 2020
northbird:

embarassed seems you don't really know covid-19.

One of the best places to aid easy transmission is in a sealed ac environment.

The Primero Buses that switched off their AC units , you think dey r Dumbos.

grin. Go ahead n take d risk.For how much? If I may ask

for comfort of riders? Hmmn. You stake ur life n worry about comfort of odas.

Funny.

Tell them, tell them

They have no health insurance, the taxi company does not care if they will get the virus or not, what they only care about is meeting their target.

On their sick beds, these taxi companies will never send flowers or cards, on your own.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chitime01: 2:47am On May 03, 2020
Have you seen this diy face mask tutorial? no machine needed. everyone stay safe o and ahare to your loved ones to ensure safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3zFCCodNU

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chitime01: 2:49am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=sexylassie2 post=89121875]Have you seen this diy face mask tutorial? no machine needed. everyone stay safe o and ahare to your loved ones to ensure safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3zFCCodNU
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:46am On May 03, 2020
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 8:09am On May 03, 2020

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
shollywendy1:
Gazzuzz
Dru23
Oluwaseunla
Carshopper
Chillex
Slamstanlee
Nitigriti
Gentlelife50
Tgirl
Deedee
Dovehorizon
Chucsmoore
You be my oga o grin
My own first comment is on page 170

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:01am On May 03, 2020
#JustSaying

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), Omoapena(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.