Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739754 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello everyone, pls I need hp or rental agreement. I can modify it to my preference if I get anyone of the above pls. It's urgent. Thanks
Email is oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please can Toyota matrix 2003 be used for taxify/bot/uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
kalex0:
Please can Toyota matrix 2003 be used for taxify/bot/uber

Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
So guys Bolt Don tell me sey my account block is indefinite. Please who is on Ocar here? You dey get trips for island?
Is Uber onboarding now too?

I m on offline fully now oo. Kindly update me with trips. Gat bills to pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
davit:
So guys Bolt Don tell me sey my account block is indefinite. Please who is on Ocar here? You dey get trips for island?

Sorry for that bro.....Greener days ahead..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
pope191:

Yes sir

Thank you

Please what about corolla 1999 model?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tnx bro
Vision2045:

Sorry for that bro.....Greener days ahead..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
kalex0:

Thank you

Not sure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
davit:

Boss can u explain more on this? Is it via mail? If yes, can I see the mail? Just trying to figure out way forward.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
davit:

so sorry to hear that. Their indefinite block most probably turns to a 10 year ban and then a permanent block.

I’ll advice you don’t lose hope tho until you visit their office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
pope191:

Boss can u explain more on this? Is it via mail? If yes, can I see the mail? Just trying to figure out way forward.
Mine was via mail and their in app message

I think the only way forward is to visit their office or at the very least speak to their customer care representative
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
kalex0:

Thank you

no sir!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Mine was via mail and their in app message

I think the only way forward is to visit their office or at the very least speak to their customer care representative

Yea! I realise u got ur message from foreigners, that's why I'm trying to find out if it is d same. People have similar issue and I'm yet to see anyhow get unblock via mail, so the best bet is just to wait till we can relate in our mother tongue one on one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
NYCnextStop:
so sorry to hear that. Their indefinite block most probably turns to a 10 year ban and then a permanent block.

I’ll advice you don’t lose hope tho until you visit their office
I ve been in your shoes before, It can be frustrating. I was told something like that too last year my account was block. But I went back on my knees table d matter before Jehovah jireh, they sent me an SMS I should come back for retraining. They unblock my account. Ocar request is slow. It takes hours to get request. Uber is a slavery app. I would advice you get your Bolt account app unblock at all cost.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
dckng16:
I ve been in your shoes before, It can be frustrating. I was told something like that too last year my account was block. But I went back on my knees table d matter before Jehovah jireh, they sent me an SMS I should come back for retraining. They unblock my account. Ocar request is slow. It takes hours to get request. Uber is a slavery app. I would advice you get your Bolt account app unblock at all cost.
wow... good one. That’s faith and hope right there, and God never fails

I honestly do not see myself doing e hailing without Bolt. The rest are okay o but I think Bolt makes the difference. I’ll surely take your advice

Thanks for sharing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
pope191:

Yea! I realise u got ur message from foreigners, that's why I'm trying to find out if it is d same. People have similar issue and I'm yet to see anyhow get unblock via mail, so the best bet is just to wait till we can relate in our mother tongue one on one.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by milanseedorf(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
You can apply if interested

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tohsynetita1: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
When my account was indefinitely blocked on Feb this year.went to their office at lekki and saw people with similar problem and people whose accounts were formally blocked now unblocked said I should relax that it will take 3 to 6 months b4 b4 dey will unblock me and some testified that their indefinite blocking lasted 3months. Up till now my account still remain blocked. I mail them recently they told me to chill..will advice to find means n chill till 3months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2020
njokuuche77:

Been trying to upload my documents and it keeps getting errors as attached.

Have being having same problem, trying to upload vehicle inspection report and it keep saying I did not update he whole page.
The thing din tire me self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:52am On Jun 02, 2020
It is via email.
pope191:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance on the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, You get the money worth the value of your car back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

Are u ready to protect your car, let's talk on 07056213630.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2020
glambo:

Have being having same problem, trying to upload vehicle inspection report and it keep saying I did not update he whole page.

Don't screenshot the first page, make sure you send the 5 pages, uber is stress.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
NYCnextStop:
wow... good one. That’s faith and hope right there, and God never fails

I honestly do not see myself doing e hailing without Bolt. The rest are okay o but I think Bolt makes the difference. I’ll surely take your advice

Thanks for sharing

I have my uber acct active, the spirit is not just willing atall, I'm just thinking if I should romance d devil I know like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
pope191:

I believe its a programmed kind of stuff, wish I knew about the danger of tempering with passenger did not show on time or someone talked about it here.

They may not b a solution to this until Bolt office in lekki starts functioning normal.
Doesn't the same programm also meant to curb out driver with rating below 4.3 or there about?

Isn't the same program written so as drivers activity scores isn't affect thereby getting axed or penalize due to high cancellation rate provided the all protocols before cancellations are observed?

The other someone posted a screenshot of a rider with 1star rating. You now begin to ask yourself how come the program has such people and are still active making request in the system.

So, Brother man corruption, greed and indiscipline are the reasons for all of these. Even you're not ledt out because if we are to investigate or you're to be honest you'll know off trip was the reason for that high cancellation rate.

Anyways, man must survive but for the sake of next time learn to be more smart. I hope they unblock you soon so you don't loose your source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Morning my people, pls anyone herein know how ehailing is doing in Ibadan i.e taxify & ocar
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
glambo:

Open ur account via Web, and upload everything via Web and not the UBer app.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
dapotemi:
Hello everyone, pls I need hp or rental agreement. I can modify it to my preference if I get anyone of the above pls. It's urgent. Thanks
Email is oladapokelvin@yahoo.com

Oga izzou how far with this request abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2020
dapotemi:

Oga izzou how far with this request abeg

You been no reply my mention.

So I come think say you no need am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

You been no reply my mention.
So I come think say you no need am
Thanks for the other time...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Please help me, I still need a car to drive ..i stay at Allen Avenue ikeja..please do contact me 08068282919
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Ogas in the house check this out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.