Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739759 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KfashionHubb: 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
Any car for rent?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2020
knytred:
There be should a settings to make it possible to not receive trips less than a Certain km( like 5km) or the minimum amount for a trip should be 1000 , people are taking advantage of drivers during this rainy season, Na so one Rider wanted me to come and pick him from a very bad street into another bad street ....Asin why put me and my car through all that stress for 300 Naira and na their type go demand for Ac
Nope. That ain't a good idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ikebest0: 6:36pm On May 31, 2020
Am a competent driver, am looking for car owners interested in given out their cars for hire purchase. If interested kindly reach me on this contact line. 08138913222 or 08087883617.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
For sale

Hyundai Elantra 2008
Naija Registered

The First body
Gear ok
Engine will need to be replaced
AC working fine

Call for Negotiation

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
knytred:
There be should a settings to make it possible to not receive trips less than a Certain km( like 5km) or the minimum amount for a trip should be 1000 , people are taking advantage of drivers during this rainy season, Na so one Rider wanted me to come and pick him from a very bad street into another bad street ....Asin why put me and my car through all that stress for 300 Naira and na their type go demand for Ac

grin grin grin everybody here don dey look me like say I dey craze grin

Damn nigga, u cracked d shit outta moi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 7:38pm On May 31, 2020
diportivo:
good afternoon people

if you live in or around mafoluku close to beesam,and can do offline on tuesday morning to the island and back in the afternoon please be kind to get in touch

location is key because take off shld be atmost 630am as destination shld be gotten to by 930am

08028944478(whatsapp only)

thanks

I am interested I leave in ilupeju contact me biodunforu2@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
izzou:

Na rental I get oh
Drop a mail if you need it
Please l need it too, darlingtonmadu6@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:40pm On May 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
I parked somewhere on Bourdillon road Ikoyi to pee. I was halfway done when I looked back and I saw them with their towing van positioned in a way that I can’t fight it. Either I let them drive it or tow it. I beg to have it driven so I don’t pay for towing. After so much of going back and forth they agreed to take 10k.

I was alone in the car with the lastma guy that drove and I kept begging him 3k later increased to 5k, he didn’t accept when we got to their office at Sura, he said if I don’t do ‘normal’ he will drive the car into their compound then I can beg his superior with the 5k. I know better not to allow him drive into their compound.
Sorry bro... na one of the things for lasgidi no matter how much u think u r smart or award them go still use u chop.

I hope u feel better now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Pls tell us why you think so

I had stopped my feasibility study since the second week of partial lockdown.

However drivers are still paying 30k but often late in doing so and we had to relax strict weekly remittance deadlines.

Which mumu driver is still paying 30k rental. Any driver that is able to pay 30k this period is most likely a fraudulent driver on sakamaje. Period!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:28pm On May 31, 2020
lexylexy:

Which mumu driver is still paying 30k rental. Any driver that is able to pay 30k this period is most likely a fraudulent driver on sakamaje. Period!

Which mumu car owner would give his car out for 10k or 15k rental and will still bear maintenance expenses?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladedeb: 9:36pm On May 31, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Which mumu car owner would give his car out for 10k or 15k rental and will still bear maintenance expenses?

Who go come settle this matter now like dis

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sorry bro... na one of the things for lasgidi no matter how much u think u r smart or award them go still use u chop.

I hope u feel better now.
Thanks man! I feel great already. I’m ready for the new week, God go before us. Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
mrjaydee:

Every mallam to him kettle!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
drmikeadams:
Rip
WTF! All these coro boys! Chai!!! RIP!!

Drivers please lers take it easy life no get duplicate. That place u dey run go no dey run.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:10pm On May 31, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Felicity001 your head dey there. Why would one wait till he gets blocked from cash trips before he remits to Bolt? Maybe some drivers don't know sha.

Personally, my 'bench balance is -N4,000'. Once it crosses N4,000, I make a transfer of N3,000 to them which should bring me back to a balance of -1,000+, and the process repeats itself again when it rises above that...
Another thing that is important to note is, always make sure to own bolt some reasonable amount e.g. max 4k. With that they'll hardly block your account no matter the greviance of ur offence.

No tell them say na me teach you bad tin ooh. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2020
Thats if they dont have a representative on this thread.
Felicity0001:

Another thing that is important to note is, always make sure to own bolt some reasonable amount e.g. max 4k. With that they'll hardly block your account no matter the greviance of ur offence.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

WTF! All these coro boys! Chai!!! RIP!!

Drivers please lers take it easy life no get duplicate. That place u dey run go no dey run.
The truck ram d corolla from behind not d corolla fault. May God always protect us. U can't be always careful so we need God protection always

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

30k is 4,285 naira daily, you work Monday to Sunday.

Drivers would normally pay by COB Tuesday that's additional say 2 days, but with the present situation, we even had one just paying today and he is the last of 3 drivers.

Since partial lockdown commenced, we have bought 1 new battery, 2 tyres,1 shaft,gear seals ,2 oil changes and one is already complaining about linkages and ball joints.

How would you survive as an investor with loans to pay?
See how e dey sweet for your mouth, show us your dashboard by the way. Afu na anya ekwe
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Lol @ the bolded!!

There is nuffin evil, it's what it is....... business cool
Inasmuch as it's business, yet it's imperative to also be considerate not to take advantage of the the situation at hand due to the hardship that encompasses and stairs us in the face.

Its is reasonable not to reduce rent during the January winter period, after all owner partners didn't increase rent during the peak period of the festive or Xmas period. But during period of a global pandemic? Asking for 30k weekly? Brother man its not only evil but also insane, wicked and heartless. A devil I believe is even better. As in common!

Didnt u see d post of a driver that lost his life up there? Such driver its possible he was on a 30k weekly rental or HP.

Within is a screen shot of my week earning with bolt. I didn't driver with uber at all, so tell me, how I'm I supposed to get you 30k Considering I've to buy fuel, pay commision, data, call card, feed and do other things.

Brother man!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Inasmuch as it's business, yet it's imperative to also be considerate not to take advantage of the the situation at hand due to the hardship that encompasses and stairs us in the face.

Its is reasonable not to reduce rent during the January winter period, after all owner partners didn't increase rent during the peak period of the festive or Xmas period. But during period of a global pandemic? Asking for 30k weekly? Brother man its not only evil but also insane, wicked and heartless. A devil I believe is even better. As in common!

Didnt u see d post of a driver that lost his life up there? Such driver its possible he was on a 30k weekly rental or HP.

Within is a screen shot of my week earning with bolt. I didn't driver with uber at all, so tell me, how I'm I supposed to get you 30k Considering I've to buy fuel, pay commision, data, call card, feed and do other things.

Brother man!!!

You no work on Monday and Saturday na. grin grin You are supposed to slave on those days too and not rest because you have to pay your partner.

The truth is, 30K remittance at this point in time, even though is feasible for some, is not reasonable, considering the present conditions. We know business is business, but car owners should please be considerate in these trying times.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
Blackbishop:
What does P0507 mean?

A customer brought his car (Hyundai Elantra 2008) for diagnosis, one of the fault code the car had was P0507.

The code goes this way; P0507 Idle Air Control System RPM Higher Than Expected.

This P0507 code is one that's sometimes triggered on vehicles that have electronic throttle control. That is, they don't have a regular throttle cable from the accelerator pedal to the engine. They rely on sensors and electronics to control the throttle.

Causes

A vacuum leak
Leaking air intake after the throttle body
EGR valve leaking vacuum
A faulty positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve
Damaged/failed/dirty throttle body
Failed EVAP system
Failed IAC (idle air controller) or faulty IAC circuits

Solutions

A proper diagnosis will be needed to know which of the causes triggered the fault code

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Brother man I can tell you're doing well. But never forget my 1 bottle you promise me since last year oh. I don loose weight tire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hmmm... So those guys that were blocked were not owing them? Davit and pope191 kindly confirm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:54pm On May 31, 2020
knytred:
The sad thing is most drivers are ignorant of the power they have as driver partner.

If only drivers knew the power they posses they won't allowed to be used and toast around by either uber, bolt of riders.

Drivers are the real MVP in this business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:04pm On May 31, 2020
analo:
please can anyone help tell me what's happening on my account. it keeps telling some error occurred each time I try login to my account on bolt.
Your account has been suspended probably due to a report from a rider. Send a mail to them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:09pm On May 31, 2020
mrjaydee:

That person go need skip 3days bathing and meals.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:12pm On May 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks man! I feel great already. I’m ready for the new week, God go before us. Amen
That's the spirit.

Inbtw, I got a promotion message on uber but when I opened it I didn't see anything other than check back later. Has anyone received any promotional message from them yet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
omorkelly:
Thats if they dont have a representative on this thread.
Their business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:20pm On May 31, 2020
abiolag:

The truck ram d corolla from behind not d corolla fault. May God always protect us. U can't be always careful so we need God protection always
How can you tell it wasn't the Corolla driver's fault? I did a course on cause of accident in work place, from the look all proves of faults point towards the driver to tje Corolla who probably could have beat the traffic light.

Anyways, you don't talk wrong about the dead so make let matter rest because me no get power to settle this kind matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:28pm On May 31, 2020
InfinityEstates:

You no work on Monday and Saturday na. grin grin You are supposed to slave on those days too and not rest because you have to pay your partner.

The truth is, 30K remittance at this point in time, even though is feasible for some, is not reasonable, considering the present conditions. We know business is business, but car owners should please be considerate in these trying times.

My point exactly.

I don't have to work all days in the week, besides, do you know weather it was because of lack of request i didn't work those two days?

Before the pandemic there was a week I traveled to benin to visit my farm because I do That like twice or once a month depending of wort at hand. Wonton know that I was still able to actualize my weekly target of 25k and by Monday uber still creditted my account with about 10k plus I still had like 6k in my account plus 3k fuel to start the week the next Monday? All of these was working just from Friday to Sunday morning stretch.

Now, tell me is that possible at this present time? Absolutely not

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Hmmm... So those guys that were blocked were not owing them? Davit and pope191 kindly confirm.

Just 1800 pere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I want to state this clearly. Any car owner, that is still asking for 30k rental this period, is worse than the devil himself. That partner is wicked, heartless and crazy. He/she needs to see a psychiatrist for physical and mental observation.

Also, if you're a driver here and you're working for such partners, you'll need to get yourself a more reasonable partner, I mean a human being. Not a heartless animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.