Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739496 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

Doesn't the same programm also meant to curb out driver with rating below 4.3 or there about?

Isn't the same program written so as drivers activity scores isn't affect thereby getting axed or penalize due to high cancellation rate provided the all protocols before cancellations are observed?

The other someone posted a screenshot of a rider with 1star rating. You now begin to ask yourself how come the program has such people and are still active making request in the system.

So, Brother man corruption, greed and indiscipline are the reasons for all of these. Even you're not ledt out because if we are to investigate or you're to be honest you'll know off trip was the reason for that high cancellation rate.

Anyways, man must survive but for the sake of next time learn to be more smart. I hope they unblock you soon so you don't loose your source of livelihood.

Like I said "I believe", I didn't say "I know or its absolute", programming may not necessarily m?affect everyone automatically at once, it all depend on the database ur data falls. Let's leave this as its just a beer parlour talk and we r both not crystal clear how they do their thing, but one thing we should agree on, is about them having a standard and we should know their standard as a driver. I don't know what being smart mean, to me that sound insultive, but I'll let it slide.

About being guilty and allowing riders with low rating. This is business and the riders seem to b d one holding the life of this business, not the driver nor bolt, they can switch with less discomfort, but it won't b that easy for bolt and drivers to do d same, so what's d essence of blocking riders hastily or is bolt ready to open cc for riders, where they can meet one on one to sought out things, do they even train riders in the first place? Think about that. So for guilty, I don't know what u r hitting at, I work with discretion, I'm sure you don't expect me to go for all trips or do you? Have you even been caught in situation where you have to cancel like 8 trips at interval, because you want to go offline or set destination trip, but the demand is too much and both won't let u do what u want to do?

Fact is bolt is just one crazy app both riders and drivers enjoy using, maybe cos of it substandard and like Charly boy show "Anything can happen".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

Doesn't the same programm also meant to curb out driver with rating below 4.3 or there about?

Isn't the same program written so as drivers activity scores isn't affect thereby getting axed or penalize due to high cancellation rate provided the all protocols before cancellations are observed?

The other someone posted a screenshot of a rider with 1star rating. You now begin to ask yourself how come the program has such people and are still active making request in the system.

So, Brother man corruption, greed and indiscipline are the reasons for all of these. Even you're not ledt out because if we are to investigate or you're to be honest you'll know off trip was the reason for that high cancellation rate.

Anyways, man must survive but for the sake of next time learn to be more smart. I hope they unblock you soon so you don't loose your source of livelihood.

if you have a business, u can tolerate a bad customer (attitudinal) but not a bad worker...it's simple business sense.

The reason why we see riders rating is just to give us a prep of the prospective rider in terms of attitudinal or personality quality ..when I see a rider with less than 2 star.... I hardly communicate with them first...my primary service is to take U from point A to B and that I will ..the first thing I ask them is, do u have a preferred route or I should follow Gmap.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

It is simple, the riders are the ones with the CASH.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

You been no reply my mention.
So I come think say you no need am
Please izzou, l need it too, darlingtonmadu6@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
You are correct bro. Only someone who has been there can better understand. It still beats my imagination why a rider with 1 star rating is allowed to make a requests whereas driver with 4.3 gets blocked.
pope191:

Like I said "I believe", I didn't say "I know or its absolute", programming may not necessarily m?affect everyone automatically at once, it all depend on the database ur data falls. Let's leave this as its just a beer parlour talk and we r both not crystal clear how they do their thing, but one thing we should agree on, is about them having a standard and we should know their standard as a driver. I don't know what being smart mean, to me that sound insultive, but I'll let it slide.

About being guilty and allowing riders with low rating. This is business and the riders seem to b d one holding the life of this business, not the driver nor bolt, they can switch with less discomfort, but it won't b that easy for bolt and drivers to do d same, so what's d essence of blocking riders hastily or is bolt ready to open cc for riders, where they can meet one on one to sought out things, do they even train riders in the first place? Think about that. So for guilty, I don't know what u r hitting at, I work with discretion, I'm sure you don't expect me to go for all trips or do you? Have you even been caught in situation where you have to cancel like 8 trips at interval, because you want to go offline or set destination trip, but the demand is too much and both won't let u do what u want to do?

Fact is bolt is just one crazy app both riders and drivers enjoy using, maybe cos of it substandard and like Charly boy show "Anything can happen".

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
After car inspection, pls how is bolt verification done?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
kola42:
After car inspection, pls how is bolt verification done?

Visit their office...for training

Ensure u have a soft copy of the car inspection

U will pay a training fee...(forgotten the actual figure).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
davit:
You are correct bro. Only someone who has been there can better understand. It still beats my imagination why a rider with 1 star rating is allowed to make a requests whereas driver with 4.3 gets blocked.

It's a simple something
Its the rider that's brings the cash

No rider no cash for bolt and driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mjosh1000:

It's a simple something
Its the rider that's brings the cash

No rider no cash for bolt and driver

Thank you! I seriously don't understand why this is very hard for some people to understand. The customer is King!

Personally, I don't even check Rider's rating. That's not my business. Whatever your attitude is like, doesn't concern me. My own is to take you from point A to point B. If you abuse or insult me, I end trip. It's as simple as that.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
I hope you know that they may end up giving you low rating? They determine what rate you get. And some that you are even nice to might end up giving you low rating. That s how the system is structured.
lexylexy:

Thank you! I seriously don't understand why this is very hard for some people to understand. The customer is King!

Personally, I don't even check Rider's rating. That's not my business. Whatever your attitude is like, doesn't concern me. My own is to take you from point A to point B. If you abuse or insult me, I end trip. It's as simple as that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GREOLLO: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello house....pls what is the cost of vehicle license and insurance renewal...thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
GREOLLO:
Hello house....pls what is the cost of vehicle license and insurance renewal...thanks

Talk to this moniker: pattybf
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
davit:
I hope you know that they may end up giving you low rating? They determine what rate you get. And some that you are even nice to might end up giving you low rating. That s how the system is structured.

That is why they are the boss. He who pays the piper calls the tune. For without riders (consumers), there would be no drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

You been no reply my mention.

So I come think say you no need am

No vex abeg.. I got one in my box, I don't know if it's from you. Thank you sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seniors, I got P2103, P 2119 and other like 3 codes throwing up on d scanner. N P0113 or so .

Got to know its Throttle. related . Any one wt such experience n how did you deal wt it.?

We don spray the thing with carb cleaner tire embarassed . the code still dey like dele o. Biko.

How much will a toks throttle cost from Ladipo?

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
pope191:

Don't screenshot the first page, make sure you send the 5 pages, uber is stress.

I did ooooo.
But yet they still say its not approve
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
northbird:
Seniors, I got P2103, P 2119 and other like 3 codes throwing up on d scanner. N P0113 or so .

Got to know its Throttle. related . Any one wt such experience n how did you deal wt it.?

We don spray the thing with carb cleaner tire embarassed . the code still dey like dele o. Biko.

Thanks.
You damaged the throttle body yourself.

What car is this ?
Toyota Camry?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello please can a vehicle with Rivers State registration number be used on Uber/bolt platform in Lagos. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slickleo:
Hello please can a vehicle with Rivers State registration number be used on Uber/bolt platform in Lagos. Thanks
Yes, but with Lagos state road worthiness.
P.S that’s for Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
chillex8:

Yes, but with Lagos state road worthiness.
P.S that’s for Uber.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
northbird:

Thanks.

From experience it is better you change the throttle body and I will like you to state the car model, but from what yhu stated here first check the IAC or preferably change the throttle body entirely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Pls my seniors in the house. I noticed the brake light of my 05 corolla showing the dashboard without hanging the handbrake. After all checks, I discovered the brake oil short below the average level which I top, yet the light still showing. What could possibly be the cause of the braklight showing on my dashboard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:33am On Jun 03, 2020
chillex8:

You damaged the throttle body yourself.

What car is this ?
Toyota Camry?

Thanks Boss.

Its a Corrolla 06..

Please can you shed more light on this on damaging Throttle body?

I went to a mechanic. He was even looking for fuel but I told him. I got carb cleaner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Blackbishop:

From experience it is better you change the throttle body and I will like you to state the car model, but from what yhu stated here first check the IAC or preferably change the throttle body entirely.

Boss, its a corrolla 06. .pls what does IAC stand for.?

Basically, d symptoms is while driving or accelerating after lyk 40-50 mins of driving,

There is a loss of power, speed reduces ,i keep pressing d gas pedal, but speed does not increase.

I try n park n put car in park position, car vibrates while changing transmission at this point in tym. I switch off engine.

Switch on engine back n car starts moving fine again ,till another episode of losing power starts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:03am On Jun 03, 2020
northbird:

Boss, its a corrolla 06. .pls what does IAC stand for.?

Basically, d symptoms is while driving or accelerating after lyk 40-50 mins of driving,

There is a loss of power, speed reduces ,i keep pressing d gas pedal, but speed does not increase.

I try n park n put car in park position, car vibrates while changing transmission at this point in tym. I switch off engine.

Switch on engine back n car starts moving fine again ,till another episode of losing power starts.

Boss I will suggest you scan first, but from what you explained I will suggest your fuel pump and clogged fuel filter or O-Ring components, clogged air filter, clogged exhaust system, failing camshaft position sensor and so on. But I will not give a definite answer until it is scanned.

Note IAC stands for - Idle Air Control Valve and it is on the throttle body.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Kala11:
Pls my seniors in the house. I noticed the brake light of my 05 corolla showing the dashboard without hanging the handbrake. After all checks, I discovered the brake oil short below the average level which I top, yet the light still showing. What could possibly be the cause of the braklight showing on my dashboard.

Various stuff brings the brake Indicator to illuminate on the dashboard, from bad VSS to bad handbrake line. But scan the abs first to know more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Hyundai Elantra 2008
Naija Registered

The First body
Gear ok
Engine will need to be replaced
AC working fine

Call for Negotiation

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Morning Gentlemen,
Since March, I switched on my apps(uber&ocar) yesterday and couldn't grossed 10k.
Almost 2 hours now, no any request.
Never know its this bad!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thetechhub(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning. Please who can help me go and pick someone from shagam to berger. Or anyone around shagam at the moment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
lexylexy:

No more no less. God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Thetechhub:
Good morning. Please who can help me go and pick someone from shagam to berger. Or anyone around shagam at the moment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), YeyeGbami, davit, bobman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.