Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815572 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
ekehopp:
ticket union: #100, Amac: #200
How is it that you're forced to pay this Sir?

If u r on the street, doing drops. I.e out of uber,

infact you don't even need it. Just drive through transcorp around flight rush hours, you must see airport. Use d app flightradar to track ABJ - LOS , ABJ- PHC.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deigofortune:
Gear oil -25k , repairs and services of the gear 18k=43k..
Pls is this a fair fee for a collora car..��‍♂️

Repairs or service of gear? Which one.

In march giving my mechanic estimates.
Gear oil 4 litres - #14,000
Extra 1 litre can- #3,500
Total #17,500.

If by service you mean draining of oil n replacing wt new one. Den 18k is way up. For services.

Ask odas too to confirm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
pope191:

Chillex boss, I'm sure he will get u to ur destination safely grin enjoy ur ride and don't pay, just tell him staff
Sure. I got to my destination.

There was a moment he coughed. If you see the kind eyes I take look am. Lol

P.S Alayee no send staff ooo. He collect cash plus change sef grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin grin. They say u wear white shirts 8 days in a week.
Na myth wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
@ pope
Thing is most corporations set unrealistic gross margins.

WC has been inflated wt managerial perks n bonuses. @ d expense of d biz itself.
So losses r quite inevitable.

I tell you d story of how d app deceive me grin go festac around 8pm when I set destination for Ikeja.

I got to festac around 10pm, mehn see traffic n na card trip. Trip end I see #2,000.
From V.I. Over 2hrs, I just weak. embarassed Meanwhile tank don show red.

I had to use 2k again to buy fuel n blow to Ikeja from festac when no trip gree show.

Washed my hands off them o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deigofortune:
Ifeanyimark aka https://www.nairaland.com/anyichukwu147 sells his Type-IV ATF for 9k5.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dbossmanager:

No vex bro....but he has told you the truth in his own language...dont put your money in ehailing atleast for now....
Reason I don't like giving advice, but since I've discovered its a natural gift from God I still do it but most time it doesn't turn out well for because such responses are just a few I get but my joy is everyone that takes them ends up celebrating.

That was how someone called me the other day and wants to buy a Lexus for ehailing so asked of my opinion and advice.

I simply responded by saying "Lexus for ehailing! Who do you want to impress? Riders or what? Or you think it will gibe you more off trips? How many rider would wait 1hr or more for you to pick them for a trip they can book, get a driver in less than 5min and even pay less couple with the fact you've to drive some distance empty to pick up.

He laughed and hanged up.

Corona virus is here and will be with us for a very ling time- WHO.

Things will never be the way they use to be, a wise person should be thinking and looking at other lines of business.

Take for an instance, the LASG is making plans on total ban on keke and bikes in lagos state.
Would this be a positive turn on the ehailing platform? I dont know.

If I where him that 2m will buy me 2-3mini busses which I'll recoup my capital and interest under 12months at most.

A popular adage says "some people get head but no get cap to wear while some get cap but them no get head".

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
chillex8:
Currently on a bolt ride.

Driver talks too much.
Allowed me seat beside him.
Not wearing his face mask.
AC blasting cheesy
Making very loud calls.
Gesticulating and even touching me while talking.

Laugh wan kill me here...

P.S That’s me protecting myself.

Chillex8 so you Sabi protect yasef like this... Lol I don laff you die here wit your pix. Oga tell the driver say you no dey do touching and too much talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks Bro!
Thanks Bro!
northbird:

Total #17,500.

If by service you mean draining of oil n replacing wt new one. Den 18k is way up. For services.

Ask odas too to confirm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bros is this T IV Oil Gear price as of March..?

northbird:

Total #17,500.

Ask odas too to confirm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
SaintHilary:

grin grin
No b only staff

Abeg who has any updates about portal for new drivers license
driving with dis VIO paper don dey fear me o
I paid for my renewal online, I've been driving with the stamped printout with my picture attached (no temporary license because I bypassed capturing) . Nobody has stopped me to check since so I don't know yet if I should be afraid or not
https://nigeriadriverslicence.frsc.gov.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deigofortune:
Is it manual? If it's automatic ifeanyi advertised ATF @ the rate of 9.5k few days ago. I don't know about repairs and services, check first if it's the same ATF Type IV he sold to you @ 25k, then you can make conclusions on repairs and services rate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Sangotedo
Go to eputu, they have it there.
There is one Igbo man a little after golf if you are going to Epe by the left, he will have it too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
northbird:
@ pope
Thing is most corporations set unrealistic gross margins.

WC has been inflated wt managerial perks n bonuses. @ d expense of d biz itself.
So losses r quite inevitable.

I tell you d story of how d app deceive me grin go festac around 8pm when I set destination for Ikeja.

I got to festac around 10pm, mehn see traffic n na card trip. Trip end I see #2,000.
From V.I. Over 2hrs, I just weak. embarassed Meanwhile tank don show red.

I had to use 2k again to buy fuel n blow to Ikeja from festac when no trip gree show.

Washed my hands off them o.

Lol, I just wish Bolt will free me and crazy enough they are sending reminder for me to pay up the 1800 I'm owing them after paying 4k from 5k, I'll open the gate of hell on Bolt soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is what am even using on bolt presently
deedee44:

I paid for my renewal online, I've been driving with the stamped printout with my picture attached (no temporary license because I bypassed capturing) . Nobody has stopped me to check since so I don't know yet if I should be afraid or not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deigofortune:
Bros is this T IV Oil Gear price as of March..?

Yes o. Akilo price, ogba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Go to eputu, they have it there.
There is one Igbo man a little after golf if you are going to Epe by the left, he will have it too.
Thanks bro. I already contacted someone around oyingbo, he’ll buy and send it through dispatch riders.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Igwe2(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good day house, please I want to verify if e- hailing business is still profitable in Lagos and also to have a depth knowledge on how, mode of cars and the monetary gains either weekly, daily and monthly. Pls your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olahevan:
Pls I need some who installs Car tracker. Thanks �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ocar Don mad sha!

Imagine this useless app been online since over 7hours+ na now dem dey give me trip of 500naira. I don even forget say i put their app on.

Wey curfew don start and I've been in my house since 7pm useless people com dey send request by 10pm imagine!

You above me asking how profitable uber/bolt/ocar and indriver is, have answer your question. If you'll like invest 2m on top of car wey you go still dey maintain and seeing this ridiculous prices over to you oh.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Same story here bro.
pope191:

Lol, I just wish Bolt will free me and crazy enough they are sending reminder for me to pay up the 1800 I'm owing them after paying 4k from 5k, I'll open the gate of hell on Bolt soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bragamycin: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you ever need a dispatch rider within lagos to help you deliver your products, contact TEARRACE DELIVERY COMPANY . Give us a chat or call us on +234 902 918 8132. And let us deliver your products right at your door step for a great price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
pope191:

But uber is complaining about not making profit here, what do we believe now? Last week I took a rider to ikorodu from omole on a trip of 2500, rider gift me 500... After waiting for 3hrs, no trip and it's almost 6:30pm, I had to blow home empty, I was just frowning insider the car.
Ikorodu is one hell of a place you go, to get request come out of there becomes a problem. You just have to blow empty to Mile 12 or ketu to continue your work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
deedee44:

I did mine @ VIO office o..Tho they said renewal is still ongoing, the glitch is for New DL only...The mata don tire me honestly.

Tho I've not been stoped too buh at least they should open d stupid portal nd gv me temporary first angry
All thanks to this mumu corona sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daviator(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Olahevan:
Pls I need some who installs Car tracker. Thanks �

Check out http://unitrackng.com
Contact number: 09035061847
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Ghost1994:
Ocar Don mad sha!

Imagine this useless app been online since over 7hours+ na now dem dey give me trip of 500naira. I don even forget say i put their app on.

Wey curfew don start and I've been in my house since 7pm useless people com dey send request by 10pm imagine!

You above me asking how profitable uber/bolt/ocar and indriver is, have answer your question. If you'll like invest 2m on top of car wey you go still dey maintain and seeing this ridiculous prices over to you oh.

I read here, sometime ago (can't remember the moniker) where someone said he has a driver doing only Ocar(no Uber, no Bolt), and the driver is getting by

grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2020
dckng16:
Ikorodu is one hell of a place you go, to get request come out of there becomes a problem. You just have to blow empty to Mile 12 or ketu to continue your work.

Not quite true, bolt is more active in ikorodu than any other app.

I used to get a lot of bolt request from ikorodu but my major challenge are the roads.

Even as late as 11 pm request was sure back then when everywhere still soft.

Omo!! Man don suffer o.......I remember one particular crazy trip I did back then for ikorodu grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:35am On Jun 09, 2020
izzou:

I read here, sometime ago (can't remember the moniker) where someone said he has a driver doing only Ocar(no Uber, no Bolt), and the driver is getting by

grin

Yes it's true, I have a particular driver only on Ocar!! He is still surviving

I think the major problem with Ocar is that riders often complain about too few drivers and would readily use bolt or Uber where they are sure to get riders.

Also the issue of making payments majorly through their app, many find that a bit too restrictive

The apps map calibration is terrible, u often don't get many locations you want on the app whether as PU or destination, you often can't change destination.

The app really needs to be worked on, but I like their policy of when driver complains of not being paid or receive cash without confirming,that rider won't be able to make any request unless Ocar calls the driver first to confirm if rider had paid and their 24hours remittance is also cool.

However their fares can be too cheap at times

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Yes it's true, I have a particular driver only on Ocar!! He is still surviving

I think the major problem with Ocar is that riders often complain about too few drivers and would readily use bolt or Uber where they are sure to get riders.

Also the issue of making payments majorly through their app, many find that a bit too restrictive

The apps map calibration is terrible, u often don't get many locations you want on the app whether as PU or destination, you often can't change destination.

The app really needs to be worked on, but I like their policy of when driver complains of not being paid or receive cash without confirming,that rider won't be able to make any request unless Ocar calls the driver first to confirm if rider had paid and their 24hours remittance is also cool.

However their fares can be too cheap at times

I believe you brother

It's just that the past 50 pages has nothing encouraging from Ocar

Imagine someone waiting for 7 hours only to get #500 trip. I wonder how that person go take survive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Just woke up to find out I’ve been blocked on Uber just barely two weeks after i was reactivated. I’m sure I never committed any offense. It’s just a shocker cos I’m yet to register for bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks bro. I already contacted someone around oyingbo, he’ll buy and send it through dispatch riders.
No wahala Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.