Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800910 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls....
Info on how i can clear mai credit wit bolt....abeg
D acct no nd how to gt d ref no...
Thanks n anticipation

Check your mail for reminder of the debt.

At the top right hand corner, you will see your reference number copy it wtout making mistake.

Get bolts account number too.

Use your banks mobile app

In the comment section Put your reference no.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Was about asking this question
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls....
Info on how i can clear mai credit wit bolt....abeg
D acct no nd how to gt d ref no...
Thanks n anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
northbird:

Check your mail for reminder of the debt.

At the top right hand corner, you will see your reference number copy it wtout making mistake.

Get bolts account number too.

Use your banks mobile app

In the comment section Put your reference no.

Am grateful chief...
Pls...do i need to send d screenshot to any email...??
Hw long does it take to reflect..??
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Am grateful chief...
Pls...do i need to send d screenshot to any email...??
Hw long does it take to reflect..??
Thanks

Like 24 hrs, they HV a very slow process out there.

But make sure your reference is correct. Your acct will be updated.

NB: if you can spare 1k extra, you can add it. So that you still have some leverage before the debt swell up again.

Cos most trips on Bolt now is cash.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Still no promotions on uber as well as no surge. Corona has really dealt with every single human being on planet earth.

Slavery work at its peak, but man must survive

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=donfortune48 post=90425216][/quote] grin grin. thank u for d correction

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Currently on a bolt ride.

Driver talks too much.
Allowed me seat beside him.
Not wearing his face mask.
AC blasting cheesy
Making very loud calls.
Gesticulating and even touching me while talking.

Laugh wan kill me here...

P.S That’s me protecting myself.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Parlee:
Still no promotions on uber as well as no surge. Corona has really dealt with every single human being on planet earth.

Slavery work at its peak, but man must survive

Uber is real slavery, I take time to find reasons before judging, but it is what it is, one just have to use his head. The 25% is not worth it, the low fare is another thing and their app consume data. The good tin about Uber is the peace of mind using d app and 300 cancellation fee, at least twice a day make up for sometin.

Inbtw: My Oga's saying 1.8 millionaire is too much for Uber/Bolt business, but you will still b the once advocating for toks corolla, I am not understanding, is toks corrolla now spelling for 1.5?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2020
chillex8:

Driver talks too much.
AC blasting cheesy
Making very loud calls.

Chillex boss, I'm sure he will get u to ur destination safely grin enjoy ur ride and don't pay, just tell him staff

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2020
chillex8:

Driver talks too much.
AC blasting cheesy
Making very loud calls.

grin grin grin grin grin. They say u wear white shirts 8 days in a week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
pope191:

Uber is real slavery, I take time to find reasons before judging, but it is what it is, one just have to use his head. The 25% is not worth it, the low fare is another thing and their app consume data. The good tin about Uber is the peace of mind using d app and 300 cancellation fee, at least twice a day make up for sometin.

Inbtw: My Oga's saying 1.8 millionaire is too much for Uber/Bolt business, but you will still b the once advocating for toks corolla, I am not understanding, is toks corrolla now spelling for 1.5?

grin grin ,riders no deserve to dey enter cars of 1.8 milla wit thier 300 fare and arrogance

grin. Wuber sef no deserve 1.8 milla car with their 25% and cheap fares

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
stacyadams:

grin grin ,riders no deserve to dey enter cars of 1.8 milla wit thier 300 fare and arrogance

grin. Wuber sef no deserve 1.8 milla car with their 25% and cheap fares

What can we do? If u talk, they will say u r rude, go to bolt twitter page and see the tug war b/w riders and drivers, that's where I ease stress lately, won't tell no lie boss, its not easy anywhere, we all just have to take it easy and b very prudent in spending now.

Sometin happened to me on saturday, a day that started off good, I've netted 2k on uber and my intention was to net b/w 6/7k... But I find myself changing position from ojota to Ikeja ard 12 to 5pm without any trip, suddenly this long distance trip came in going to badore, happy me, rush down to pick up point, I don't know what came over me as I find out its a card trip, owing uber 1200... That rush just came over my head like grin trip 4000, uber remove 1200 plus dia 25%, toll gate 200 and u may not even get a trip back to mainland, you may end up blowing empty back home from all these frustrations. I had to to call d rider and pled with him that I can't go on the trip, drove down home, up till this moment, I'm yet to go online, uber is not encouraging atall.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gdmorning house,i m new on this forum,pls has Uber n bolt office opened for operations.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello big Brothers in the house. Please how much is realistic to be remitting per week to car owner before I dive my head into what I won't be able to finish. I have a car to pick up this week from someone.

I just want an idea of the remittance since COVID don dey spoil business small small. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good day house,pls any offline job from iju,ogba axis,pls email me danielonwumere@yahoo.com.una know say family man need to survive anyhow abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
pope191:

Chillex boss, I'm sure he will get u to ur destination safely grin enjoy ur ride and don't pay, just tell him staff
grin grin
No b only staff

Abeg who has any updates about portal for new drivers license
driving with dis VIO paper don dey fear me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
pope191:

Uber /bolt no recognize staff o , OYO is your case. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mightyideasrule(f): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Make money online without stress and thank me later
https://jnvideon.xyz/707004207186401/ Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls I need some who installs Car tracker. Thanks �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
@ pope

Uber is pure slavery. Somtyms i just laff wen pple think dey make money on uber.

I mean a whole 25% grin.

In Abuja, guys dt use corrolla to hustle still make more on the street than on uber.

Las las you cut ticket union: #100, Amac: #200 ( and that one sef, u can still dodge it, if you hv street orientation by avoiding some places.)

You net 8 or 9k. #300 on 9k. That's lyk 3-4% commission.

Note. This is wtout one yeye "oga increase your ac, its hot "

Its glaring wtout surge or 3%. Uber has no bite.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
ticket union: #100, Amac: #200
How is it that you're forced to pay this Sir?

northbird:
@ pope

Uber is pure slavery. Somtyms i just laff wen pple think dey make money on uber.

I mean a whole 25% grin.

In Abuja, guys dt use corrolla to hustle still make more on the street than on uber.

Las las you cut ticket union: #100, Amac: #200 ( and that one sef, u can still dodge it, if you hv street orientation by avoiding some places.)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Where can I buy car parts on the island? I need Toks upper arm control, Toks ball joint and tie rod. Urgent!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gear oil -25k , repairs and services of the gear 18k=43k..
Pls is this a fair fee for a collora car..��‍♂️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Where can I buy car parts on the island? I need Toks upper arm control, Toks ball joint and tie rod. Urgent!

Igbarra, Jakande. But you might want to go to Ladipo...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
northbird:
@ pope

I mean a whole 25% grin.

But uber is complaining about not making profit here, what do we believe now? Last week I took a rider to ikorodu from omole on a trip of 2500, rider gift me 500... After waiting for 3hrs, no trip and it's almost 6:30pm, I had to blow home empty, I was just frowning insider the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Igbarra, Jakande. But you might want to go to Ladipo...
I am considering the cost (transportation) and time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
izzou:

I'm not arguing whether it's right or wrong. I'm just telling you the advantage of having your original driver's license with you

If FRSC catches you for any offence, they WILL NOT impound your car if you have your Original Drivers License or Original Vehicle Particulars.

The moment you don't have any of these, they will carry your car to their office, even if the offense is as small as a faulty trafficator.

I just wanted to correct the notion that it's unwise to use your Original DL while driving.

Thank you
I get your point boss, nevertheless, the only time drive with my original is when the expiring date is close so if they like seize it I leave it with them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olahevan:

https://www.nairaland.com/pickatyou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Where are you on the island?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Where are you on the island??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olahevan:

I am at your service
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Where are you on the island??
Sangotedo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Princely01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.