Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4756618 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
SaintHilary:
Public Announcement
Guys please be careful when driving at night cus Some people are actually sent by the devil to put one in trouble.
I was at Eleganza some minutes ago, as I look road a guy/lady just tried crossing the road even with the large amount cars coming (Ajah-CMS axis)
Na one Corrola probably an uber guy thinking about his blocked account or bad day naim jam d person and d jammed person was sent flying. Unlucky for the guy SARS was just behind him naso Dem block m to park cus the guy actually wanted to run I guess. As Dem park behind me start argument I immediately forget watin make me park sef start moto take off
This whole scenario happened in less than 10secs and I regret seeing it up close.
Stay Safe out there people
Na me by myself make announcement, Only me still fall!

Chevron bus stop, 280k and counting spent inside this covid19. It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
SaintHilary:

Explain pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Planing on giving a close family a car for the hustle.The man is saying I need a comprehensive insurance of 150k for uber registration. Abeg na so e dey be or Dere re cheaper alternatives
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
stacyadams:

Explain pls.
Accident bro,Chevron roundabout going back to Ajah. Traffic light = Green, crosser wasn't watching, braked to the carpet but still managed to hit his leg.

Conscience couldn't let me leave him Dere. Took him to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

Accident bro,Chevron roundabout going back to Ajah. Traffic light = Green, crosser wasn't watching, braked to the carpet but still managed to hit his leg.

Damn...so sorry man..plenty odds against drivers in this ehailing business..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

you did well. If we were to follow law, you were in the right since light was green, therefore you had no obligation to foot the victim's medical bill, but this is Nigeria. I hope you regain what was lost. Hope the victim is doing well?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2020
1daboi:
funny enough, I buy fuel @ that conoil even when I don't really need to refuel. Why? Because their pump is graet (I think o) my gauge goes way up anytime I refuel there. My favourite fuel station remains Bovas after FRSC office @ ojodu. Try them, thank me later

That Bova's after FRSC fuel dey quick burn out, after I noticed it twice, I don't patronise them again. I prefer oando opposite NNPC/Sule abore street and NNPC beside gtbank. I always make sure I buy fuel early hour like 6/7am. I don't buy fuel once sun don set out

Heyden is my best filling station

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day famz,

Due to constant questions about your car temperature and the connection of factory tan directly, I will enlighten us one more time

Reasons the Temperature Gauge Reads High

If the temperature gauge reads high, it could mean your engine is overheating, and some components maybe faulty her like a leaking radiator or radiator cap, dirty or clogged radiator.

Read the full text by clicking the link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/5#90789403

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited ®
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2020
dckng16:
Warning !!!

Please becareful of where you go this raining season. Some roads are beginning to show up their ugly faces. On a trip to Egbeda this morning my car entered one huge pothole cover with water, my Exhaust pipe don knack ground, bend comot from the hook. As am talking now, is dangling on the road while moving. This is another unforseen expenses for me in this Lockdown period. Avoid some places this raining season.

Raining season create more damage to the car.

Is not worth putting vehicle on the road, with this current situation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:51am On Jun 18, 2020
ndubuis:

Why get emotional and abusive over a simple advise? Face my driving job? Lol I have a full time job, clown and still get paid in full despite not working this period.

Feel free and cry blood, you are on a part of watching your silly investment crash under your nose. If you aren't dumb, you wouldn't be investing 2M in a monkey business like uber. I send you? Ewu.

Lol.

If ur car goes bad driver will dump and move to the next car, they won't even pity u and manage the car with u, so why pity the driver bc he is a graduate or have family to feed.

Abi is not the same hustle both of u r doing.

So take ur decision wisely, withdraw ur cars until convid 19 wahala is over. Especially this raining season.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

Na you jam person?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Help!! My bolt driver's app keep going offline after every 5 minutes. Is it only me or what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
davit:
I meant that of Uber without going to their office.
Uber is not possible. Must visit their office @ maryland mall

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

Hmm... May tje Lord be your help in this trying time brorher man.

Sorry okay!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solid3(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Help, how much is rental for a good corolla at this period?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

It is well brother man, don't count it as a loss God who bless people base on the beauty and pureness of heart will definitely see you through this and reward your good gesture despite every odds.

Me na trailer give me kiss for the back door dirrextlt behind the driver's seat last night in front of NYSC orientation camp, iyana ipaja. Make we clear settle the matter na so trailer driver start to run, I discharged the 3guys riders just at the bridge, collect my money na so I start to pursue the guy. Blocked them at gowan estate round about but his colleague in the 2nd trailer say make them say I no go fit block them. Come see American film na, I turn to VAN DIESEL Fast 'n' Furious. Blocked them at Egbeda junction enveloping my car in a horizontal position, within seconds traffic don build up along the 3 cardinal parts od the road...

Las Las my madam show from no where, trailer driver wey dey form right start to beg, final transferred 5k.

I enter house after 11pm

This is my testimony. I thank God I wasn't hurt in anyway.

Praise The Lord!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

It is well brother man, don't count it as a loss God who bless people base on the beauty and pureness of heart will definitely see you through this and reward your good gesture despite every odds.

Me na trailer give me kiss for the back door dirrextlt behind the driver's seat last night in front of NYSC orientation camp, iyana ipaja. Make we clear settle the matter na so trailer driver start to run, I discharged the 3guys riders just at the bridge, collect my money na so I start to pursue the guy. Blocked them at gowan estate round about but his colleague in the 2nd trailer say make them say I no go fit block them. Come see American film na, I turn to VAN DIESEL Fast 'n' Furious. Blocked them at Egbeda junction enveloping my car in a horizontal position, within seconds traffic don build up along the 3 cardinal parts od the road...

Las Las my madam show from no where, trailer driver wey dey form right start to beg, final transferred 5k.

I enter house after 11pm

This is my testimony. I thank God I wasn't hurt in anyway.

Praise The Lord!

Oga you know I like you, no go dey form James Bond with trailer oooo.... Na madam for house I dey reason oooo..... Abeg my guy money go enter to fix any damages, but life na I run ooo extra no dey ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
solid3:
Help, how much is rental for a good corolla at this period?

Corolla is very scarce now, more than 20 drivers calling everyday requesting to get a car to drive.

Owners parked down their cars. Only few allowing their cars to work.

16hours of driving and getting 15/20k weekly is not worth it.

By the time business is back to normal, your Corolla we start giving you problems and you won't have money to fix, bc that money dey are giving u now is for maintenance in the near future, but u r using it to feed.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Oga you know I like you, no go dey form James Bond with trailer oooo.... Na madam for house I dey reason oooo..... Abeg my guy money go enter to fix any damages, but life na I run ooo extra no dey ooooo
I know my guy... I disnt block on a free way ooh I block at strategic junction where I know every vehicle will slow down and as I block I quickly come down from my motor, I lock car waka go stand for a distance. na sense and mind be every thing ni.

Thanks anyways for your advice.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:

Sorry to hear this, boss.

Try to see if you can activate your insurance. Don’t bear that cost alone.
I’m of the opinion they have a big role to play.

Be strong Sir!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
So someone cannot check price while on bolt again? sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
As a car or fleet owner on Uber and taxify, you need a car insurance to mitigate your risk and cut down your expenses to the barest minimum thereby maximizing profit.

1. With third party insurance, you are not ready for business. When you encounter hits and run you will understand what I am talking about.

2. With Comprehensive Insurance without flood extension, you are a better investor and ready for business but your profit might be affected to cater for expenses that could have been averted

3. With a packaged Comprehensive Insurance designed for e-hailing businesses that comes with flood extension, you are the best investor and totally ready for business.

If you need more clarifications or an insurance needs that suite your type of business, I am a phone call away.

Consultation is free if you want to know more on the type of insurance you are on.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
My people, elders in the room I need your help...i drove 2 ladies from Jetty cedar close at Ozumba close to 3rd mainland bridge to Ajah..late in the evening inside traffic..the guy(Yahoo boy) collected my Account number and promised to pay before we get to Ajah...on getting to drop off point alert never enter...i called the guy and swore he has sent it...i made sure I collected 2k from the ladies before I allowed them to go....now my money remain 2k(in this locked down wahala)...the guy no gree pick my call...after 2days..i threaten the guy with SARS..but it seems the guy no send me....but I have a link with efcc anyway...but before I took that step....abeg help me call the guy.......2,000naira no be small money at this time....please help me call him...09041419507
thanks to compassionate ones that helped me call the guy..and thanks to those that form " none of my bizness"...thanks all........the guy still with my money
All I know is "What goes around comes around"... No one is perfect...its me today it may be you tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
thanks to compassionate ones that helped me call the guy..and thanks to those that form " none of my bizness"...thanks all........the guy still with my money
All I know is "What goes around comes around"... No one is perfect...its me today it may be you tomorrow.
What did he say
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Am a pilot in need of a car to drive am active on both platforms...i would be glad if anyone can be of help and you can reach me on...08104512179
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hey bro. I can feel your pain. But no need taking a snide at people who didn't help you call. I was once in your shoe. Some helped me call too then. But the money still no come out. So, it s just a lesson that you learnt in a hard way. Just move on.
In this rat race you gat to be assured of your money before rider leaves your sight. Peace!
OmoOshodi:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
davit:
Hey bro. I can feel your pain. But no need taking a snide at people who didn't help you call. I was once in your shoe. Some helped me call too then. But the money still no come out. So, it s just a lesson that you learnt in a hard way. Just move on.
In this rat race you gat to be assured of your money before rider leaves your sight. Peace!
it may probably not be about the money coming out or not...if e pay fine..if not...him feeling the heat of playing fast one on hustlers(e-hailing drivers) during this time of no payment is the end point(driving for hours inside traffic and at the end of the day. .sleeping without food)....i do carry this thing for head I get special line to call for others in this issues...but the guy no feel any heat at all...no problem....i appreciate us all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Guys, becareful out there. Flash flood everywhere in Lagos. No go spoil your car cos of 1k trip o. Most roads here in Lekki axis are flooded already.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
SaintHilary:
Planing on giving a close family a car for the hustle.The man is saying I need a comprehensive insurance of 150k for uber registration. Abeg na so e dey be or Dere re cheaper alternatives
He gave you the best advice, comprehensive insurance. Just do your due diligence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Distress sale
2007 corolla Bank type
New engine installed last year
Ac chilling

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Teajayz:
As a car or fleet owner on Uber and taxify, you need a car insurance to mitigate your risk and cut down your expenses to the barest minimum thereby maximizing profit.

1. With third party insurance, you are not ready for business. When you encounter hits and run you will understand what I am talking about.

2. With Comprehensive Insurance without flood extension, you are a better investor and ready for business but your profit might be affected to cater for expenses that could have been averted

3. With a packaged Comprehensive Insurance designed for e-hailing businesses that comes with flood extension, you are the best investor and totally ready for business.

If you need more clarifications or an insurance needs that suite your type of business, I am a phone call away.

Consultation is free if you want to know more on the type of insurance you are on.

Does this comprehensive insurance design for ehailing business covers for repairs and servicing expenses, or do we have a package that covers for that?

Asking for a partner that covers for both repairs and maintenance

(1) (2) (3) ... (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.