Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749614 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

I've made a post and have categorise riders accordingly before. SE ladies seems to be winning in this area of bad xter n attitude.

Meanwhile, the woman I talked about today is a Yoruba Muslim. She actually reminded me of Another lady I picked from glo office around bordilium way ikoyi. Babe is first child n lives in her house in lekki off admiralty. You needed to c the humility in her.

Chai!!! Thus work good for single guys I swear.

Lol. Some ladies you meet on this uber are way too charming, respectful and will leave you speechless. You just grant them anything they want. I have met one from Royal Gardens Ajah. Dropped her, fare was around 1k. She was too polite and respectful that I didn't collect money from her. Presently in a type of relationship with another one I met on Uber too. Hybrid class. Ironically these two women are from the South East. Not those Nna Ariara ones. Those ones are fighters. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
kodred:

Well maybe that could work. I wouldn’t know. Try it and give us feedback.
there's no option for you to change ur profile pic on uber app. Like I said, you've been scammed. Besides, because of this corona, uber asks a driver to take a selfie with his mask on every morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Car Papers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
What a crazy Saturday....rain just disrupt the normal free flow of the new Saturday.....

Imagine ....being giving a 75min pick up...to reach my house from where I dey self na just 20min drive

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Unilag waterfront to Ojodu Berger is blocked, On a stand still not moving. If u like yourself avoid this route and it extended from Mile 12 to Palmgroove. Kara bridge is partially close for maintenance as a result of d tanker that exploded 2weeks ago.

I don off engine dey sleep inside Car. I can not come and waste fuel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
kola42:
I got this email... For guys that need cars, can you deal??

Anybody that takes this offer will be a slave forever.

2016 corrolla for trips of #800, #1,200- #1,500. Tops #5,800 -#6,000somtyms if you are lucky

This model can't work in Lagos.

How can you use corrolla 2016 for taxi in Lagos. Very absurd. Where are the riders that can pay for such luxury?

Thing I have with guys that draw up business plans. A lot of them just holed up in their offices quoting figures. No street orientation.

How can you bring a biz plan for an advanced country to implement in a developing country like Nigeria. .

No tweaking whatsoever!

Where are the roads?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
northbird:

2016 corrolla for trips of #800, #1,200- #1,500. Tops #5,800 -#6,000somtyms if you are lucky

How can you use corrolla 2016 for taxi in Lagos. Very absurd. Where are the riders that can pay for such luxury?

Where are the roads?
Naaah! That isn't a good deal, 2016 Corolla of N5million for trips of #800 and so on. The car will even die before you Breakeven. I had recommend cars below 1 million naira, anything other than that is wastage

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
4 trips came in with 20 mins pick up back to back. I done kukuma go offline, make Uche go pick him people

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ikorodu road from fadeyi all the way down (inwards Anthony) is on stand still!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
northbird:

Thing I have with guys that draw up business plans. A lot of them just holed up in their offices quoting figures. No street orientation.

How can you bring a biz plan for an advanced country to implement in a developing country like Nigeria. .

No tweaking whatsoever!

Where are the roads?

I laugh in Chinese
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Vision2045:
What a crazy Saturday....rain just disrupt the normal free flow of the new Saturday.....

Imagine ....being giving a 75min pick up...to reach my house from where I dey self na just 20min drive

U don go pick d person?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
plz, do u have this platform too for WhatsApp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Vision2045:

I just went online now in VI and this is the exact thing I’m experiencing. Over five trips declined in a row

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Beng1234:
4 trips came in with 20 mins pick up back to back. I done kukuma go offline, make Uche go pick him people
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
northbird:

No tweaking whatsoever!

Where are the roads?

If and when they decide to swing with it, it would/could be to the advantage of drivers at the detriment of bolt or any ride-sharing app as they (moove and drivers) would be exclusive to uber. Riders would abandon our old cars and want to enter fresh grin 2016 car.

There would be more customers on uber hence more trips. It’s a rental model with all maintenance taken care of by them plus some other things.

Think of it as a strategy for Uber to reclaim market share. Me for one would collect the fresh car o. Imagine spending zero naira lol all you just have to do is drive and have sense.

They have money to spend. Let’s help MOOVE lagos biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ogudu all d way frm berger on lockdown sinc past 2pm...
I don tire lik dz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Babadee1900:
I just went online now in VI and this is the exact thing I’m experiencing. Over five trips declined in a row

Boss u strong ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
dckng16:
Naaah! That isn't a good deal, 2016 Corolla of N5million for trips of #800 and so on. The car will even die before you Breakeven. I had recommend cars below 1 million naira, anything other than that is wastage

I always advise anyone that seeks my opinion to rather seek a good naija used car for a million naira or less.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
kodred:

If and when they decide to swing with it, it would/could be to the advantage of drivers at the detriment of bolt or any ride-sharing app as they (moove and drivers) would be exclusive to uber. Riders would abandon our old cars and want to enter fresh grin 2016 car.

There would be more customers on uber hence more trips. It’s a rental model with all maintenance taken care of by them plus some other things.

Think of it as a strategy for Uber to reclaim market share. Me for one would collect the fresh car o. Imagine spending zero naira lol all you just have to do is drive and have sense.

pls where is thier office located
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
I guess you quoted wrong person.
?
Godfather10:

Don’t spoil this business for decent people stop teaching people to be fraudulent ,
Shame on you�����

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm in it. Been on the road for more than 2 hrs now.. And na Indriver o
dckng16:
Unilag waterfront to Ojodu Berger is blocked, On a stand still not moving. If u like yourself avoid this route and it extended from Mile 12 to Palmgroove. Kara bridge is partially close for maintenance as a result of d tanker that exploded 2weeks ago.

I don off engine dey sleep inside Car. I can not come and waste fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
pope191:

Boss u strong ooo
Why did you say so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
coker007:
Anyone here with a car looking to partner up with a registered Driver on bolt in Lagos?

Kindly quote me if interested.

Why not try this out, someone put it up some pages back.

moove.africa.com/signup

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crvrider:

Why not try this out, someone put it up some pages back.

moove.africa.com/signup
The webpage isn't accessible
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Today traffic mad oooh... Na one trip I do today.

Trip from Oko Oba agege to gbagada general hospital.

It's well shall.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
davidtuzy:
pls where is thier office located

Maryland mall. Close to kruspy kreme. Check out this link https://www.moove.africa/signup

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
kodred:

If you think someone is going to hand over a brand new 2016 corrolla cos you drive on uber n you filled some form on a website.

You better have a rethink. N go read their terms & conditions.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Felicity0001:
Today traffic mad oooh... Na one trip I do today.

Trip from Oko Oba agege to gbagada general hospital.

It's well shall.
someone is coming to show you dashboard of 100k plus soon......set awon Moving Lagos...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

I bought an account from someone who has done the registration then I change the password
And you want to rent a car @25k weekly? I will remember you in my daily prayers that you last a week on the platform

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
pope191:

U don go pick d person?

Lol...when I no b picker...as the person cancel ...my pillow just send me request....I accept and off I go

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
So bro are u trying to say it is unwise for a driver?? Ur opinion is needed
northbird:

If you think someone is going to hand over a brand new 2016 corrolla cos you drive on uber n you filled some form on a website.

You better have a rethink. N go read their terms & conditions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), lorhema(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.