Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745516 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
kodred:

You bought an uber account? Just so you know, uber randomly does facial verification and when your face don’t match the one on the profile, you won’t be able to go online.

What if I change the owner picture to mine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
promskid28:

Thanks very much.
Maybe I should give it a try because I haven't seen another car, he's the only one I still see for now. And if it's doesn't work out, I will quit.

But one more thing pls, I haven't done lasdri, if I want to do it now, what will i take along to their office

About the Lasdri, just take your Driver license and 3k along. That’s all bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
promskid28:

Well maybe that could work. I wouldn’t know. Try it and give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
promskid28:

Oga e no go work.....Uber app na abroad standard grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls is registration done on d drivers App or there is a website for dat?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
eyinola:
Abeg how bolt go take get their commission from me , na so so cash trips i dey do oooo.lol grin grin

When you reach Ur threshold limit...they will limit you to only card trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vision2045:

Oga e no go work.....Uber app na abroad standard grin
Another newbie has been scamed he should return the account and collect his money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hischilling: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
promskid28:

well done sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hischilling: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
kodred:

Well maybe that could work. I wouldn’t know. Try it and give us feedback.
salvage if you try it say ur last prayer for the acc.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
promskid28:

You cant do that with uber app.

I'm sorry, you've just bought a practically useless account in no time because uber will soon ask for facial or even phone number verification, which you can't change to yours.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hischilling: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
peeps4u:

I'm sorry, you've just bought a practically useless account in no time because uber will soon ask for facial or even phone number verification, which you can't change to yours.
he should get the acc owners picture whenever they request he should scan it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin grin grin
Wetin woman go cause. You cannot tell her you don’t allow eating in your car. I will remind you of this day bros grin

� � �...bro some women are charming abeg you just have to admit unless u want to tell me I b firewood. Even Samson self fell to Dilanlia's trap. So leave matter abeg... It's just one of a woman's straight just that most of them use it the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2020
dckng16:
Such riders are one in a million. They possess this unusual courtesy and politeness. An average female rider don’t have manners and etiquette, especially from poor homes, their perception about driver is so degrading and dehumanizing. I ve met this unique and special riders too. Most of them tends to come from wealthy homes.
I tell you.

When i say this woman fine trust me I mean it... If you c her kids self... Chia!!! They look like hushpuppy Gucci macaroni... So cute.

Las Las trip ended with about 6stops overs with Surulere traffic.... She paid me the exact fare of N2,500 and I still helped have packed her luggage self join.

na today I really understand what it means for a woman to have a charming beauty. Chai!!! I've fall gringringrin na today I no say I be really G.O.A.T

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2020
ndubuis:

The ones from poor homes that you would expect to be humble are worse. They try to order you by every opportunity. I always have a way of making them to shut up. Need I mention the ones from south east. The bulk of bad and repulsive riders are from there.
I've made a post and have categorise riders accordingly before. SE ladies seems to be winning in this area of bad xter n attitude.

Meanwhile, the woman I talked about today is a Yoruba Muslim. She actually reminded me of Another lady I picked from glo office around bordilium way ikoyi. Babe is first child n lives in her house in lekki off admiralty. You needed to c the humility in her.

Chai!!! Thus work good for single guys I swear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

That's amount to Auto ban for life...
Let me tell.You how the identification system is programmed on Uber.

1st.. Your Drivers license pics is taken as d fundamental pics

2nd ur Profile Pics is taken as d very first comparison wit d DL pics.

3rdly any pics You.snapped during identification is verified and also Saved too.

Subsequent Identification (s) does a major comparison with 1,2,3 above ( notice if Ur ears re not.showing during identification 95% dat dey may reject it is possible, reason is because the eyes, ears and head forms d basics for.d.comparism.

Now to u changing the pics to Ur own... That will.not.match any of d previous background data, and dey will assume someone's hacks into d account or a fraudulent act and once Uber takes U off d platform.cos.of.fraudulent act is more like Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2020
hischilling:
he should get the acc owners picture whenever they request he should scan it.

Sooner or later dey will get, cos they usually compare previous uploaded identification pics wit a high resolution.lens.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

One love

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Thanks.

Pls What of bolt account, can I buy a bolt account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2020
dansito:
Pls have Uber/Bolt opened Their Office in lagos
°°° pls i need info on hw to register now. Apply online

Uber is at Maryland Mall, ShopRite at Maryland.

Bolt is at professor Gabriel olusanya street, lekki, by petrocam filling station at elf bustop.

You can consult Google maps for description.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Ochima75:

When it's raining and you are going to the island.
1. Avoid berger-inward iyana woro- inward third mainland. Rather use ikeja, gbagada and continue.

2. Avoid mile 2(I don't even go there no matter what), festac, Ago, surulere (aguda & so on), traffic & water in these areas are like 5 & 6.

3. Avoid ketu, mile 12 on ikorodu road.

4. Be wary of ogba. Latter rain axis

5. Be wary of agege, abule egba interiors(its either traffic or flood due to bad roads 5&6)

U just mentioned the whole of Lagos state bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

How possible is that bro nothing you can do to change the original face 1 is not the person that uploaded it Uber did. If not most of would have changed our old pictures there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

Thanks.

Is it out of desperation or do you have past criminal records that you do not understand that what you're trying to do is fraud. Go and do proper on boarding and stop looking for accomplices for your fraud.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

Thanks.

We share information on how to better help ourselves in this business but one thing we don't do is be share information on how to commit fraud or cheat people. What you are asking for is fraudulent. Do what you are supposed to do the normal way. The business is stressful already without you having to compromise on your peace of mind.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Ochima75:

When it's raining and you are going to the island.
1. Avoid berger-inward iyana woro- inward third mainland. Rather use ikeja, gbagada and continue.

2. Avoid mile 2(I don't even go there no matter what), festac, Ago, surulere (aguda & so on), traffic & water in these areas are like 5 & 6.

3. Avoid ketu, mile 12 on ikorodu road.

4. Be wary of ogba. Latter rain axis

5. Be wary of agege, abule egba interiors(its either traffic or flood due to bad roads 5&6)

Lol..bro....kuku tell the guy to only accept request that shows pickup point as his sitting room and drop off as his kitchen. grin grin

Only 15% of Lagos road no get comma. Others na under managing and worse them fall.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

Thanks.

Can you buy another man BVN
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
What’s the fine for taking one way in Lagos? Task force people are telling me 250k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Babadee1900:
What’s the fine for taking one way in Lagos? Task force people are telling me 250k

Bribe:20k and above.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Magodo inward otedola berger blocked, cars r not even moving, I don enter one chance today grin, i follow buses pass bad road my number pulled, rider said I shoud end trip that he will take bike, trip ended 1200 cool cool, I just use 1k fix my bumber now...riders no send driver oooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2020
I got this email... For guys that need cars, can you deal??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
nwizu042:

Bribe:20k and above.
Paid 40k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Babadee1900:

My brother ONe way is a great offence in Lagos.

Penalty according to Lagos State law is car forfeiture.

Note don't allow Dem to take you to Court ,cos U might be shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
promskid28:

Thanks.

Bro, what is the motive behind you buying account? Someone shared how he registered and got activated on line here. Why don't you do same instead of looking for account to buy and end up being banned for life?
Or maybe there's something you are not telling us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.