Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772670 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

You're right jo n that I know. Such a pathetic country we all find ourselves.

I woke up to a new day and a new life with joy and happiness, with this your advise remembering the kind of country we are join na moving on I dey like this jare.

One thing I'm certain is that guy's end is near.

Thank you my brother

U re a real Man!!! @izzou actually said the bitter truth, in this part of the world, your life first b4 claiming your rights..

Happy rain day Fellas

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2020
mymotong:
Uber drivers needed: Camry and Corolla available.

Whatspp: 090-3261-4208 for details...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2020
sharpk007:

U re a real Man!!! @izzou actually said the bitter truth, in this part of the world, your life first b4 claiming your rights..

Happy rain day Fellas

That's it bro..

In this part of the world, people in power care less about human lives

The worst part is that it's the low ranked soldiers that flex their muscles unnecessarily. They are the ones that don't hear sorry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Okay, maybe few. Relatively few

Do you remember one Military guy that came to terrorise here one time like that?

Alfred abi na wetin? grin

Tojahh na him burst the guy parole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
izzou:

Do you remember one Military guy that came to terrorise here one time like that?

Well said na Soldier dey shout most shaa

But there officers are well coordinated, dey will not even shout with you b4 you follow Dem and coordinate

Secondly higher percentage of d Soldier's (recruit) level of education and literacy is low. Gosshhhhhh what a country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Tochex101:

Pls don't discourage this man, should we all fold our hands and be ridiculed/killed in this country?
Felicity, tag Segalink too....
You're talking as if you don't know your country again cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2020
izzou:

Hahahaha, I no dey ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
herkeem:

Thanks for calling sir. The delivery manet him at a public place. Not his home address.

Plant a girl on him through WhatsApp...I am sure u have learnt your lesson....pay on delivery is not advisable in Nigeria....bad eggs don spoil good ones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
ksmart027:

Mind your language, not all men in uniform are mad.
Both you and Gentlelife50 are right. grin
Mad ooh!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AvilaProjects(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2020
gbens2000:
FAM, pls is there anyone that can help me inspect a Nigeria used car in Abuja

I will scan and inspect the call on your behalf.

Believe me, I will give you the real facts on the car.

Call 08090885065
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2020
I have been offline on Uber since Saturday, logged on only to see this

Maybe person don report me?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyone with experience on how this issue can be dealt with: Went to vio office to renew vehicle papers but after running a check on the plate number it returned a different vehicle information from the one I am driving. The car was bought Nigerian use. Its been over a yr since I've been using the vehicle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
No one reported you. It is just their way of asking you to honour every request even if it requires you damaging your car. Ignore and watch out for accepting requests in the areas you know you can't go to pick up.
toomush:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Temmydotty(f): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
URGENT VACANCY

I am looking to fill a vacancy for a Driver with a valid Drivers license, he should reside close to Lekki-Ajah axis and be familiar with Lagos routes.

Kindly, send your CV, Full Name and Job Title to 08187700144 (Whatsapp Only) immediately.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Felicity you tried the way you handled the issue sha but bro naija don cast. I wish the police and all other armed forces can be restructured because if you look at it very well, it’s the illiterates that are really constituting nuisance small gun and them don turn your alpha and omega even the useless private security ones too just because them be like pumped fufu.

Na so yesterday, I took a mother and daughter that just came in from yankee to the IDH at yaba, for a compulsory covid test, other cars were going in and me sef dey drive go na so the useless fufu guy stop me say shey I no see am weda I no suppose stop greet am make he pass me because say na corolla I drive. The monkey dey look me like say he wan flog my car with all those pipes wey them dey carry. I was just looking at him like this one dey mad ni. The mother and daughter were like shey ori e kpe sha? Who are you that we will be stopping for? Did you do the same thing to the other cars in front? Now imagine say that idiot dey handle gun.

It just got me thinking that the grassroots (brokeasses) na them misbehave pass. No decorum, no professionalism whatsoever. Guy just do your thing jejely and remain safe for your friends and family.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
@HQNigerianArmy

Felicity0001:
Please before I continue, who knows the Nigeria army Twitter handle please kindly share with me.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bolt need to revert back to trip being round figures in 100...this thier bonus making trips end with N50 naira na time waster o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Felicity0001:
Conti...

To cut long story short. Some passers buy came and then they asked me to appologise to him and beg him I refused, apologise for getting hit? because he's a military man?? No! I won't beg him. More people came saying I should just beg him. Make e no b like say I dey stubborn since everybody is saying the same thing I then decided to beg him but the guy said lie lie say I must buy his long time broken traffigator. Everybody could even see the dust on it that it has long been broken.

I went into my car and then started making calls, before this time a soldier man was driving pass on the other lane towards Ikeja under bridge direction, he stopped and supported his colleague as expected and the both of them were boosting that they'll make me drink the flood water, they will do this and that. All this while I didnt say a word apart from the apology I tendered b4. After his colleague left was when I went into make a call.

The guy has been making calls of all kinds "where una don reach, bla bla bla... Passers bye where trying to tell me to beg him with any miney I've on me or do a transfer of at least 2k to him b4 his guys will come. All of these I saw it as trying to put fear in me but I didn't give in because I knew I wasn't wrong, I told them I'd no money on me apart from N250 which I showed them. Some weak just waka go while some stayed still begging the guy. While I was inside the car he then came to meet me ordering me to step out, I did, he asked who you dey call? I said I dey call my wife to transfer me money me no get 1kobo for me account and I no get cash. Na lie oh I was having nothing less than 10k cash inside d car.

The next thing this guy dragged me that I should follow him, to his car, that I should give him my phone I refused. Then ordered me to seat on the ground I still refused, the next thing na slap twa! I waa about sitting on the ground and I just gain consciousness, na so I provoke started vibrating, shouting, at this point I don vex, spit out the chewing gum I'd been chewing all this while (that was what has been calming me down all those while) before i knew it more people don gather na so we come dey talk go here and there. Soldier man still dey make calls...

Las Las the stupid guy gave me his account number and I did transfer to him. My rider wanted to so the transfer to him but I told him not to worry because I wanted his details which finally did.

I've reported the matter of Twitter tagging the Nigeria army, the Nigeria Senate, @nigeriainfo 99.3fm and some other persons.

If you have anyone you know can help fight this injustice I xan tag pls kindly give me his Twitter handle. I took a short video of the man and his car without him knowing for evidence.

I believe he must have been doing this to innocent civilians all this while but I promise myself this would be his last.

Tag segalink and rugeddybaba.

Good u have a lil video.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Felicity0001:
Okay! To all my ogas in the house, to my friends, even to those we do not agree I hail una ooh... Most importantly to my fans I just want to say I love you all. Please know I'm your loyal boy

So, I was on a trip from somewhere around ogba to Akowonjo Road and the traffic was mad so I decided I should go through Oba-Akran. Coming in from that link road from Adeniji Jones into Oba Akran there was serious traffic due to the heavy downpour and the normal ruah hour. So I'd already joined the service lane into oba akran, the flood was high, for me not to enter into any dish since I couldn't see the ground I decided to join the run way on my left. I navigated and as the vehicle in my front move I'd conveniently swerve unto to left lane without any obstacle in my front.

All of a sudden I started hearing horn and a bashing sound from behind just by my back bumper and I look through my side mirror only to see a Camry (pencil light) car doing damage to my back bumper. I immediately stop, opened my door to look and as I was get looking all I could see was the driver coming out shouting, insulting me "you're mad, you're this and that"... " why would you enter my front just like that?" A soldier guy in his uniform.

At this point, I didn't say a word because I just weak seeing he's a soldier guy. In my mind I was like "dam this guy is lucky he's a soldier" though there was no damage in both cars just the normal scratches hydraulic fluid can clean off. But his own car his full with all kinds of dents from bashes, and from the looks panel beater is still working yet to be painted. As he was yet talking "you go pay today", I was just looking at him and he too could tell that my look was full with insults and curses in my mind.

I entered my car then cleared not to cause traffic the stepped down of my car to looked at both cars. Nothing serious on both cars apart from little scratches on my end. Looking at his own car same thing apart from his right trafigator light which from the look has been broken for a long time and one can visibly see dust even in the sucket and no bulb inside self.

To be continued...

Nna sorry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vision2045:

If you have the delivery address, why not go there with a soldier.....or set a female trap for him get his location and take a soldier with you.......

I put a call through and he blocked my line after I narrated my reason for calling.
No no no bros.

We need to be well inform of our laws and try as much as possible to abide by it.

What that guy did is a criminal offense liable for serious penalty.

Don't advise him or anyone to use a soldier personal to harass a fellow civilian, it is known as harassment and intimidation and such person can even press charges even though they're wrong and that soldier will be dealt with in the barracks. The best thing to follow up with that scammer is a police. Let him go and report the issue to the police, if he they arrest the guy good he will pay for damages aline side.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
@radautoworks can i still pick up the perfume you promised me? I'm just in front od your ofdixe right now.

Thanks to everyone that both support and against you all are fantastic people. Trust I'll do a thread on this when at the COB today.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Guys is hackney permit compulsory for Uber registration?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Crvrider:
Anyone with experience on how this issue can be dealt with: Went to vio office to renew vehicle papers but after running a check on the plate number it returned a different vehicle information from the one I am driving. The car was bought Nigerian use. Its been over a yr since I've been using the vehicle.
I think they used to check cars with Lagos State plate numbers on Lagos State portal not road safety portal because at a point Lagos State was issuing plate numbers then later it will be moved to federal road safety portal, so if you are looking for it in the road safety portal you may not find it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Any body don get car from moove Africa/?
i was dere yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
davidtuzy:
i was dere yesterday
grin grin grin

So what's d 411?
What's d 911?

They giving out cars or it's audio giving?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwizu042:
Guys is hackney permit compulsory for Uber registration?
yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
toomush:

Guy you cancellation rate is high ooh... Lol

Even me wey get 3 cancellations out of 88 uber still sent me a message that my cancellation is high.

So this brings me to a question which has been trying to ask.

How can one avoid cancellation on uber, some requests come with very long distance PU to avoid cancelling can I just avoid the request? What is the detriment of not accepting some request??

Ogas in the house your take please.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
kodred:
Felicity you tried the way you handled the issue sha but bro naija don cast. I wish the police and all other armed forces can be restructured because if you look at it very well, it’s the illiterates that are really constituting nuisance small gun and them don turn your alpha and omega even the useless private security ones too just because them be like pumped fufu.

Na so yesterday, I took a mother and daughter that just came in from yankee to the IDH at yaba, for a compulsory covid test, other cars were going in and me sef dey drive go na so the useless fufu guy stop me say shey I no see am weda I no suppose stop greet am make he pass me because say na corolla I drive. The monkey dey look me like say he wan flog my car with all those pipes wey them dey carry. I was just looking at him like this one dey mad ni. The mother and daughter were like shey ori e kpe sha? Who are you that we will be stopping for? Did you do the same thing to the other cars in front? Now imagine say that idiot dey handle gun.

It just got me thinking that the grassroots (brokeasses) na them misbehave pass. No decorum, no professionalism whatsoever. Guy just do your thing jejely and remain safe for your friends and family.

Hahahahahahaha... I don laugh tire here ooo...mad oh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

No no no bros.

We need to be well inform of our laws and try as much as possible to abide by it.

What that guy did is a criminal offense liable for serious penalty.

Don't advise him or anyone to use a soldier personal to harass a fellow civilian, it is known as harassment and intimidation and such person can even press charges even though they're wrong and that soldier will be dealt with in the barracks. The best thing to follow up with that scammer is a police. Let him go and report the issue to the police, if he they arrest the guy good he will pay for damages aline side.

You are right boss.

But in this part of the world me and you know say...the guy go spend almost all the money if he involve police... I rather count my loss than report a money case to police.

Real life scenario.

Someone scammed a friend of 100k.... The guy went to file a report.... He paid 5k...he was further asked to pay 20k inform of motivation and when he eventually got the money ...they demanded for 50k as recovery settlement...almost 70% of the fund they recovered went back to them and the other guy still bailed himself .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vision2045:

You are right boss.

But in this part of the world me and you know say...the guy go spend almost all the money if he involve police... I rather count my loss than report a money case to police.

Real life scenario.

Someone scammed a friend of 100k.... The guy went to file a report.... He paid 5k...he was further asked to pay 20k inform of motivation and when he eventually got the money ...they demanded for 50k as recovery settlement...almost 70% of the fund they recovered went back to them and the other guy still bailed himself .
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Which rider I offend on bolt , from 4.80 to 4.50 to 4.43 in two days ...lol, but I Dey on ac na

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.