Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750398 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
kodred:

If and when they decide to swing with it, it would/could be to the advantage of drivers at the detriment of bolt or any ride-sharing app as they (moove and drivers) would be exclusive to uber. Riders would abandon our old cars and want to enter fresh grin 2016 car.

There would be more customers on uber hence more trips. It’s a rental model with all maintenance taken care of by them plus some other things.

Think of it as a strategy for Uber to reclaim market share. Me for one would collect the fresh car o. Imagine spending zero naira lol all you just have to do is drive and have sense.

They have money to spend. Let’s help MOOVE lagos biko.

Oyinbo people know what the are doing it will be a combination of the normal fare and premium, but they will never provide car, that’s risky, l know ubet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin grin

Any body don get car from moove Africa/?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
izzou:

For me, I don't think they are wrong. They just need to balance both sides.

Like I said, ehailing has not been harnessed sef...

96% of cars on the platform only ply very few local governments in Lagos. That's why it looks like the business is saturated.

Every driver currently wants a VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Yaba, Ikeja, Lagos Island, Surulere, Ojodu/Berger trip and others. Most parts of the mainland and even the island are still uncovered

This is due to a lot of factors: Bad roads, Traffic, Absence of night life, insecurity and others

Ikorodu is still barren
Badagry is still barren
Epe is still barren
Apapa, Ajegunle, Okoko and a lot of other areas....Now, drivers are starting to boycott Festac, Satellite and it's environs

Uber is still a good business to me. It's just that so many factors are against it currently.

As for saturated, I don't think it has

Just got transferred to Abj

Please how profitable is this E-hailing business over there please

I'm planning on doing this during the weekend or when I close from work(occasionally).
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalex0:

I'm planning on doing this during the weekend or when I close from work(occasionally).
Thanks

Bro, you've got nothing to lose if you try it out in abuja during your leisure time.

Enjoy your new transfer bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you are an Uber driver who is afraid of going online cos of the distance you will need to drive to pick a rider, gather here let's take a selfie! grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
tough times ahead for ehailing biz.this 3rd mainland,6 months repairs, is gonna spell doom for the biz. costain is under repairs,Alaka also,mushin road is non existent,ojota,for wia? peeps trapped in traffic will be easy pickings for criminals, especially lone female drivers. businesses will close,jobs will be lost. it's gonna be a long, excruciatingly painful six months.be prepared brethrens, the coming days will be tasking. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
eherbal:
tough times ahead for ehailing biz.this 3rd mainland,6 months repairs, is gonna spell doom for the biz. costain is under repairs,Alaka also,mushin road is non existent,ojota,for wia? peeps trapped in traffic will be easy pickings for criminals, especially lone female drivers. businesses will close,jobs will be lost. it's gonna be a long, excruciatingly painful six months.be prepared brethrens, the coming days will be tasking. God help us all.
Our leaders seems to be insensitive a lot, how can you practically close the busiest route in the state for months.
Even when other major roads are still closed?
I don't understand ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pls how long will I have to wait for this. Its been preparing my account since!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalex0:

Thanks

Sundays r usually dry in Abj. Maybe Saturday. But las las, you shd b able to make lyk 5k if you know d city.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
My Vehicle Won't Accelerate.

If your Vehicle won’t accelerate, it's a serious cause for concern. There are a lot of different reasons that can cause this. Diagnosing the issue can be narrowed down by whether the engine is still revving when you push the gas or not.

Read more from the link and share https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/6#91448711

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
igwedehxy:
Pls how long will I have to wait for this. Its been preparing my account since!
u better face bolt...mine has been like that for over 3 weeks now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
My corolla swim today, I pity the car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
eyinola:

Chisos!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
eyinola:
noted, but u take style yabbb me shaa grin
Sorry if you feel offended but trust me no insult meant.

According to the Holy book; Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
northbird:

Sundays r usually dry in Abj. Maybe Saturday. But las las, you shd b able to make lyk 5k if you know d city.

5k on Saturdays only?
Ot throughout the week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro, you've got nothing to lose if you try it out in abuja during your leisure time.

Enjoy your new transfer bro.
I really appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
northbird:

Do you know the cost of maintaining a 2016 corolla?

My broda, you don't want to go that route on a #60/km. #11/min billing.

That fare will NEVA maintain a 2016 corolla.

They are new cars, so? they won't undergo wear and tear..

So wat happens if you get a trip to Baruwa inside, iyana ipaja, Old -ota road, Kola, agbado axis... You will gladly drive a 2016 corolla there or you will decline.

.Dont sweat it bro.. No wave is coming......

Uber Nigeria will NEVA upgrade cars, you know why? Simple ! The Lagos economy can't sustain such cars.

Don't deceive yourself, Lagos doesn't even rank tops in terms of riders and usage in Sub Saharan African cities. What % of riders versus a population of over 20 million.

So? What is d hype about.

If you were an investor, will you buy a brand new car for fares of #60/ km.?

No comment my lordship.

Me and one soldier man get problem today at Oba-Akran today...

Gist loading...75% completed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
eyinola:
Where does one send bolt inspection report (Lagos) to??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

No comment my lordship.

Me and one soldier man get problem today at Oba-Akran today...

Gist loading...75% completed
Ma lo te AWUA Mo le... cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
eherbal:
we were able to survive Corona, we will survive this one too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
davit:
If you are an Uber driver who is afraid of going online cos of the distance you will need to drive to pick a rider, gather here let's take a selfie! grin grin
grin very funny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mjosh1000:
My corolla swim today, I pity the car
Swimming is inevitable this season, no matter how u dodge and avoid some place. The kind ocean wey I swim for Akoka this afternoon cannot not be quantified with words. It is undescribable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
how far that our guy and the (Fake?) Navy guy shey him don pay u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vision2045:
how far that our guy and the (Fake?) Navy guy shey him don pay u
Naaaah! Not me, I ve over grown such scam. 3years veteran on BOLT platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good evening house. Please anyone with contact where I can do police character report, and how much will it cost? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
dckng16:
Swimming is inevitable this season, no matter how u dodge and avoid some place. The kind ocean wey I swim for Akoka this afternoon cannot not be quantified with words. It is undescribable.
I swim for before ajah, i swim for alagomeji down to jibowu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
kola42:

Where does one send bolt inspection report (Lagos) to??
upload
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

Boss, I won't argue with you sir after all the only times I went to the MM1 na when I go drop off oe pick up passenger but one thing I'm sure of is the western world is more advance intellectually and in human right than we Africans.

You can't tell a white driver not to end a trip when he feels his life is uneed serious threat.

Of course if your life is at a serious risk that another matter, nothing is absolute, it’s common sense really , rules and regulation guiding your UBER IN NIGERIA IS THE SAME IN LONDON
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

This clause can only work abroad not in 9ja night he first can work well in 9ja.

It applies everywhere try dropping a lady rider on 3rd Mainland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
northbird:

Boss what of other days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Okay! To all my ogas in the house, to my friends, even to those we do not agree I hail una ooh... Most importantly to my fans I just want to say I love you all. Please know I'm your loyal boy

So, I was on a trip from somewhere around ogba to Akowonjo Road and the traffic was mad so I decided I should go through Oba-Akran. Coming in from that link road from Adeniji Jones into Oba Akran there was serious traffic due to the heavy downpour and the normal ruah hour. So I'd already joined the service lane into oba akran, the flood was high, for me not to enter into any dish since I couldn't see the ground I decided to join the run way on my left. I navigated and as the vehicle in my front move I'd conveniently swerve unto to left lane without any obstacle in my front.

All of a sudden I started hearing horn and a bashing sound from behind just by my back bumper and I look through my side mirror only to see a Camry (pencil light) car doing damage to my back bumper. I immediately stop, opened my door to look and as I was get looking all I could see was the driver coming out shouting, insulting me "you're mad, you're this and that"... " why would you enter my front just like that?" A soldier guy in his uniform.

At this point, I didn't say a word because I just weak seeing he's a soldier guy. In my mind I was like "dam this guy is lucky he's a soldier" though there was no damage in both cars just the normal scratches hydraulic fluid can clean off. But his own car his full with all kinds of dents from bashes, and from the looks panel beater is still working yet to be painted. As he was yet talking "you go pay today", I was just looking at him and he too could tell that my look was full with insults and curses in my mind.

I entered my car then cleared not to cause traffic the stepped down of my car to looked at both cars. Nothing serious on both cars apart from little scratches on my end. Looking at his own car same thing apart from his right trafigator light which from the look has been broken for a long time and one can visibly see dust even in the sucket and no bulb inside self.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Godfather10:

It applies everywhere try dropping a lady rider on 3rd Mainland
Oga if you and a woman try have quicky inside my ride weather in London or USA or in 9ja I'll kick your ass out anytime od the day and if uber blocks me for that I'll tell them to fvck off. My ride is not a hotel.

If you doubt me pls let me know when you're visiting 9ja let me come and pick you atbthe airport.

I'm been serious right now.

Modify:

As a matter of fact, do you know it's an offence in the Nigeria constitution to make love inside a car?? And the punishment attracts 2years imprisonment.

So you should even applaud me I didn't even get them arrested for makingoff in my and messing up my car.

What nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: eipreel(f), Realtol(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.