Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772354 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Phred1717:
My bro.. the "set destination" option has been removed from bolt app. It's now On/Off.
I don't seems to get you right. How do you mean on/off?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beng1234:
I never see eyinola today. Hope say everything Dey ok.
Same here oh.
I hope dude is safe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros if you like take it the pinp my ride na d same amount you go still sell am. Just sell it off asap without fixing anything.

But make sure you buy me a bottle of bear with 1 wrap of sk for this advice because nobody will ever guve you such an experience truth.grin
Noted grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
dru23:

Well I don't think the Cabals on business section are as bad as the car section... any which ways sha, I think if I grease the palms of the head of the Cabals, I don't think I will be banned

Boss my palms r open too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beng1234:
I never see eyinola today. Hope say everything Dey ok.
I dey gallant broda miii, i only work from 4pm to 6pm today, but bolt wan kill me 13-17 minutes to go pick up, i just dey slide and cancel grin grin one thing dey vex me, some riders will be expcting driver to call after they booked a ride cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

Same here oh.
I hope dude is safe
i am safe sir, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
I can't see how much I'm owing Uber oo, hope all.is well

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
eyinola:
I dey gallant broda miii, i only work from 4pm to 6pm today, but bolt wan kill me 13-17 minutes to go pick up, i just dey slide and cancel grin grin one thing dey vex me, some riders will be expcting driver to call after they booked a ride cool cool

4-6 na rush hour na...traffic go don mature..all those 2km 3km radius during those peak time na fabu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sorry didn't get that? The typo is misleading

I mean your guys side hustle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sorry didn't get that? The typo is misleading

I mean your guys side hustle? But then again, I think you mentioned he carries passengers at garages.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

I don't seems to get you right. How do you mean on/off?
. I updated my App last week, only to see a slight difference and the " Set destination feature out. Have been using it like that since then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
pope191:

Boss my palms r open too

Are u part of the cabal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin New drivers take note

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Eizenburg:

Most people don’t bother to read their car’s manual. That’s why you sometimes come across post asking which oil to use.

My car manual states different mileage for normal and aggressive usage. Full time
“uber-ing” falls under aggressive.

How’s Texas treating you? Some of us are eagerly anticipating your return oo.

Yup. Texas is playing games with covid about to force another full lockdown because some idiots wanted to go to bars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:56am On Jul 14, 2020
dru23:

Well you have to check the reason why the camry always need topping oil now .. It could be something simple, we should not conclude that the corolla is better for that reason..

Hey, how much you paying per pound rn for shipping?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Chichomchin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2020
pope191:
I can't see how much I'm owing Uber oo, hope all.is well

Baba pull the agbada, its in your way of vision.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Oluwabengz:
Chichomchin

This is unbelievable. I am speechless.
He must have jazzed the driver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2020
nwizu042:

When you hear brother wey mumu, brother wey no wise.

I just feel some people are naturally gullible till death.

How manage naa, how can how can?? A total stranger, just shopping wit ur ATM like say na water
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2020
nwizu042:

I wldn't call it jazz, I wld call it greed and senselessness.
Somebody planned to make huge purchases and told me he's not with his atm card, how much wld it cost to drive to his house first and let him take his card or are they catching late comers at the store where he wanted to make the purchases?
He must have used a mouth-watering fare to lure the driver into this mess.
If it appears too good to be true, it most certainly is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2020
nwizu042:

It's not jazz anything, the driver F up big time. It's even very dangerous to receive such huge amount from an unknown person or source.

That's how people get themselves in trouble for just being careless.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2020
nwizu042:

Nahh.. He didn't jazz anybody

The driver was driven by Greed

Anybody who can pay 1.5 million in your account, so as to spend with your ATM, can easily withdraw it and spend too.

Uber drivers should always know that your contract with a rider is to move from point A to point B. Anything outside that is at your own risk.

The driver was just trying to be greedy

He really learnt the hard way grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2020
izzou:

Nahh.. He didn't jazz anybody

The driver was driven by Greed

Anybody who can pay 1.5 million in your account, so as to spend with your ATM, can easily withdraw it and spend too.

Uber drivers should always know that your contract with a rider is to move from point A to point B. Anything outside that is at your own risk.

The driver was just trying to be greedy

He really learnt the hard way grin

Must have promised him some castles in the sky grin grin

Sure the driver too was already planning how he would scam the scammer grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Sorry about that, actually was a bait to get you to explain more, show evidence.
Contacted Uber yesterday and they have sent me the online course link.
Now awaiting account activation within the next 24 hours.
Gracias smiley
davit:
I dont do this. But for someone like you, I will. YOU ARE AN IDIOT saying someone yarns dust.

You definitely lack home training or you refused to be taught. Never come out to a public forum and abuse people.

FYI, I have been on ehailing biz for a while but never used Uber. I have always been on Bolt and indriver until Bolt yanked me off after the lockdown. Here is for us all to share experience and help others. And thats exactly what im interested in.

I registered with Uber this month. Check the attached screenshot.

Once again, never come to an open forum like this to abuse others. It is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Oluwabengz:
Chichomchin

Chai!! Igbese. That's why I always tell riders I don't have an ATM card. The guy wan hammer before dem hammer am ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Must have promised him some castles in the sky grin grin

Sure the driver too was already planning how he would scam the scammer grin

grin grin grin grin

You dey mind am? grin

Your job is to move him from A to B. Which one be make I use your ATM? Help me pay for this and that?

Drivers should start applying wisdom. Yahoo boys don dey exploit every means.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

I renewed my licence via their online platform. Did it on my phone, my wife paid 6k+ in the bank in benin and licence was ready in 2weeks.

Lagos was asking for 12k or there about as at the time via same online process.

I've been using it for rhe past 1year now.

It was a 3years renewal.

Thanks man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Crvrider:

Baba pull the agbada, its in your way of vision.

grin grin nah where I deh put my money u say make I pull soh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2020
deedee44:

I wldn't call it jazz, I wld call it greed and senselessness.
Somebody planned to make huge purchases and told me he's not with his atm card, how much wld it cost to drive to his house first and let him take his card or are they catching late comers at the store where he wanted to make the purchases?
He must have used a mouth-watering fare to lure the driver into this mess.
If it appears too good to be true, it most certainly is

Some tinz r just practically not possible for me, 1.5 million like that? When I know I stand the chance of losing money I've saved for months/yr, it makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2020
D driver was blinded by the outrageous fare he bargained, he was outsmarted.

Personally, I don't get moved by anyone bragging. Talk is cheap. If you have DT kind of money, you shd have an android phone wt a bank app that transfers n not using third party ATM.

riders asking whether I have money , d response is No. Even if its obvious.

Cos I'm not your bank.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2020
northbird:
D driver was blinded by the outrageous fare he bargained, he was outsmarted.

Personally, I don't get moved by anyone bragging. Talk is cheap. If you have DT kind of money, you shd have an android phone wt a bank app that transfers n not using third party ATM.

riders asking whether I have money , d response is No. Even if its obvious.

Cos I'm not your bank.

Very simple, Brother

Very simple

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Apologies accepted.
ekehopp:
Sorry about that, actually was a bait to get you to explain more, show evidence.
Contacted Uber yesterday and they have sent me the online course link.
Now awaiting account activation within the next 24 hours.
Gracias smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.