Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757564 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

Guys kindly help say a word of prayer to my Madam....

She is a very private person, she is on Nairaland and I believe she might be following this group because she picked my number from here when I was looking for HP

My baby boy (11month old) was very ill, started since Friday but got worse over night...we took him to the hospital and after some test and diagnosis..I was asked to make a payment of 150k..... I was down and swept every where and was able to raise 50k plus..after several calls to some friends and close family that I can approach...the outcome was still negative...so summoned my mind to call my partner for a loan of 100k to be paid in installment with my weekly remittance. Lo and behold my people my madam and hubby rather gifted me 50k...

Words can't express how grateful I felt....

I quickly deposited 100k to balance up before my boy is discharged ....

Hitting the road to keep the hustle going

Mrs B God will surprise you and your family with blessings and favour now and forever.

Mrs B. God bless you... Thank you very much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
northbird:

@ 30k rental or wt rate .Which year was that?
You mean your driver drove for 52 straight weeks on Uber in Lagos shocked.

And there was no week the car had to b repaired or the driver had to take a break.
52 straight weeks... grin

. I don't believe you.

grin angry in our nairaland dialect, , pinture or we don't believe him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pls fam.. Am I need of a car on rentals.. Dis is my number 07031266481
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

She is a very private person, she is on Nairaland and I believe she might be following this group because she picked my number from here when I was looking for HP

My baby boy (11month old) was very ill, started since Friday but got worse over night...we took him to the hospital and after some test and diagnosis..I was asked to make a payment of 150k..... I was down and swept every where and was able to raise 50k plus..after several calls to some friends and close family that I can approach...the outcome was still negative...so summoned my mind to call my partner for a loan of 100k to be paid in installment with my weekly remittance. Lo and behold my people my madam and hubby rather gifted me 50k...

Mrs B God will surprise you and your family with blessings and favour now and forever.

All these our greedy lord lugard CEO s for this thread no go rendrr this kind help....na thirty five k to 45k REntals dem d wan find who dem go use as slaves

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots, pls help me reason this before desperation ends me below 6ft.

Got a deal from this same NL from a gentleman.

He has Big daddy Tokunbo to give out on HP, he requires initial deposit of 100k but i pleaded all i can raise is 30k which he's putting into consideration as i speak.

Total package on the car is 3m which I'm to be paying 30k weekly for a consecutive period of 100weeks, tho, i personally know the amount is much on the car but due to my desperation, I'm considering diving into the deal as from my own view and i intend to have little savings for unforeseen repairs and maintenance while if possible, i pay more than the 30k weekly to speed up the deal.

Note, I'm single and don't have much responsibility on me.

Now i want to hear from you all, your opinion on the deal, does it worth the sacrifice?
Pls advise me in every angle.

Lol na naive post be this. With all the shouts going on here, you still have mind to want to collect a car for 3m in this lagos?

You think because you’re single, you’re free? By the time repairs start to dey hit you left right and center, nobody go tell you the depth of the pit wey you don enter.

The best option for you right now is rentals but please maintain and drive the car like it’s yours so both parties remain happy. And don’t ever, I repeat ever contemplate picking a car for above 2 million.

The question I usually ask people is this, how/what do you think the car would be like after flogging it nonstop for over two years with this low fare we have? And I’m very much sure you wont be able to afford the recommended oil change at 5k miles, so yea engine replacement comes to mind.

For your sanity, forget that project bro and look for rentals. Them no dey telli person.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

There are many good souls here on this thread but experience have made them nonchalant. God bless your boss and continue to prosper them. Givers never lack!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sportFX: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
northbird:

And there was no week the car had to b repaired or the driver had to take a break.

. I don't believe you.

I didn't post it for you to believe, I only shared my experience, like I said, he drove for a year and bought the vehicle in February 2020.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Babadee1900:
1. I rate it 8/10, would have given it 10/10 if it was a civic with smaller engine.

2. I use it full time and it has never let me down.

3. Yes, I will recommend it any day anytime (provided you are buying it toks or well maintained Naija use)

4. My experience with EOD has been a bitter sweet one. I’ve owned an EOD that turned out to be a nightmare (Naija used), but this particular one I’m using currently is bae. The driving experience is lovely, AC is excellent. No engine/transmission/ac repair work since 4years of entering Nigeria.

5. I use Tokunbo ball joint. OEM is expensive, Part sellers will try to sell you same thing for different prices. You will hear this one Na original, this one no too strong but e go last, NA LIE. The only time I tried to use the China ball joint I suffered for it.

Sometime ago I traveled leaving the car behind, upon my return I told my babe to give the security guy the car key so he can wash it before I get back. He decided to drive the car to show off to his friends around the neighborhood, on his way back to the house he had an accident with the car. The impact affected the right ball joint, absorber and linkage. We couldn’t get toks ball joint around so we resulted to using the China one, less than two months after the ball joint pulled out at VGC exit gate around 7pm cry cry

Again at that time of the day, and location, only new will suffice, bought one around and replaced. A week later I changed it to Toks.
That silly act by my security guy made me loose my stock absorber, linkage and ball joint.

Generally Honda is a good brand. Just get yourself a good unit (Tokunbo or sound Naija used), stick to the recommended oil especially the gear oil and all will be well.
C where uber driver dey live.

Why will owners not request for 35k wen they can afford to live in this kind neighborhood but their driver is living in lekki with natural ocean air.

Uber drivers I fear una ooh.

In fact from next week na 50k my drivers go start to pay.gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijyoung:
Morning house....
Am new into this ehailing(driver)....a car owners want to give his car for 10k per day, how's feasible is this?...based in Port Harcourt....
Please experience drivers is this a good offer?
10k/day in PH??!!! Finding get it. What kind of car is that? A bugati or Ferrari??

You even have the mouth to ask us how far?

Ok take it, its a good deal

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
northbird:

. I don't believe you.

Baba u self.

You no sabi audio when I hear am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:

I have hands-on experience in the job, and i know the 30k weekly isn't issue for me and since its HP, it will only speed up my payment plan.

I'm only concern about the total package, does it worth going for?

30k weekly is no problem for you and you say you have hands on experience ?

I hope you don’t mind me asking but when was the last time you drove on the system?

Anyway good luck and remember all expenses are on you....
peace.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
nwizu042:

30k weekly is no problem for you and you say you have hands on experience ?

I hope you don’t mind me asking but when was the last time you drove on the system?

Anyway good luck and remember all expenses are on you....
peace.

Yeah
Hands-on experience means I've been doing the job rather than making a research on it so i know 30k is doable.
My only concern is the total package for the car, does it worth sacrificing for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

This is the breakdown of your fear

20.6km x N65/km = N1,339
55min x N10/min = N550
Base fare = N200
Total fare= N2,089
Commission=20%
Your earnings= N1,671

So brotherly they even gave you extra N211 so be happy.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Started with uber today, they too dey give 18mins pickups na wa oooo cool did 2 trips shaaa, first trip maryland to Chevron, got another one from Chevron but Rider ask me to cancel after i already start the trip..trip ended 400 he gave me 1500 for inconviniency..he be like uber get better rider shaaaaa grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
God bless you Mrs B

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mrs B

If only you could just show up, so we can thank you for this kindness..

But no wahala...God bless you ma

God will also remember you as you remembered him

Let me sprinkle small holy water on you abeg cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots, pls help me reason this before desperation ends me below 6ft.

Got a deal from this same NL from a gentleman.

He has Big daddy Tokunbo to give out on HP, he requires initial deposit of 100k but i pleaded all i can raise is 30k which he's putting into consideration as i speak.

Total package on the car is 3m which I'm to be paying 30k weekly for a consecutive period of 100weeks, tho, i personally know the amount is much on the car but due to my desperation, I'm considering diving into the deal as from my own view and i intend to have little savings for unforeseen repairs and maintenance while if possible, i pay more than the 30k weekly to speed up the deal.

Note, I'm single and don't have much responsibility on me.

Now i want to hear from you all, your opinion on the deal, does it worth the sacrifice?
Pls advise me in every angle.

You need to ask yourself some heart searching questions before you go into this.

I wish you well

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
stacyadams:
grin angry in our nairaland dialect, , pinture or we don't believe him

My broda..... D thing fear me o..

52 straight weeks, grin. No downtime on the machine. ( even if its a 2020 corolla)

No downtime on the driver too.

Haha. Baba reason am na....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

Baba u self.

You no sabi audio when I hear am?

Just wanted to let him know he didn't state the whole truth...

Companies that give leave r not stupid.

There's no one DT can work for a full year wt no breaks DT won't have serious health implications.

Esp. For a profession like driving.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

The picture below describes you.

Go fvck urself.

It took me like 3sec for the image to register. Laugh wan ke me. Empty brain...full beard. Bros I dey sell beard oil o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Crvrider:

It took me like 3sec for the image to register. Laugh wan ke me. Empty brain...full beard. Bros I dey sell beard oil o.
The pics mean he talk without using his brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Babadee1900:
1. I rate it 8/10, would have given it 10/10 if it was a civic with smaller engine.

2. I use it full time and it has never let me down.

3. Yes, I will recommend it any day anytime (provided you are buying it toks or well maintained Naija use)

4. My experience with EOD has been a bitter sweet one. I’ve owned an EOD that turned out to be a nightmare (Naija used), but this particular one I’m using currently is bae. The driving experience is lovely, AC is excellent. No engine/transmission/ac repair work since 4years of entering Nigeria.

5. I use Tokunbo ball joint. OEM is expensive, Part sellers will try to sell you same thing for different prices. You will hear this one Na original, this one no too strong but e go last, NA LIE. The only time I tried to use the China ball joint I suffered for it.

Sometime ago I traveled leaving the car behind, upon my return I told my babe to give the security guy the car key so he can wash it before I get back. He decided to drive the car to show off to his friends around the neighborhood, on his way back to the house he had an accident with the car. The impact affected the right ball joint, absorber and linkage. We couldn’t get toks ball joint around so we resulted to using the China one, less than two months after the ball joint pulled out at VGC exit gate around 7pm cry cry

Again at that time of the day, and location, only new will suffice, bought one around and replaced. A week later I changed it to Toks.
That silly act by my security guy made me loose my stock absorber, linkage and ball joint.

Generally Honda is a good brand. Just get yourself a good unit (Tokunbo or sound Naija used), stick to the recommended oil especially the gear oil and all will be well.

Please where do you get your suspension parts from? Ladipo or oyingbo? Any contact please share?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:

Yeah
Hands-on experience means I've been doing the job rather than making a research on it so i know 30k is doable.
My only concern is the total package for the car, does it worth sacrificing for.

3m is too much for a big daddy. The highest for a big daddy should be 2.5m or even less.

I reserve my coment on 30k 'doability'. If you believe, you can achieve (I'm trying to be Fela Durotoye) grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
eyinola:
Started with uber today, they too dey give 18mins pickups na wa oooo cool did 2 trips shaaa, first trip maryland to Chevron, got another one from Chevron but Rider ask me to cancel after i already start the trip..trip ended 400 he gave me 1500 for inconviniency..he be like uber get better rider shaaaaa grin grin

Welcome to uber. As for the bolded, dem get correct riders.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

Sorry for this and thankfully your boy is doing okay. I really don't mean to be sarcastic, but that your vision year too far, bros. What will you be doing before that year comes? 2045 ba wo?

Just to lighten you up.�

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xcaper(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dear All,

My Toyota Camry 2012 head lamp is no longer looking bright where can I get it restored, I will appreciate any car headlamp cleaning shop around Yaba or ebutemetta if possible.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
xcaper:
Dear All,

My Toyota Camry 2012 head lamp is no longer looking bright where can I get it restored, I will appreciate any car headlamp cleaning shop around Yaba or ebutemetta if possible.

Thank you
bros. between lexus rx330 or toyota camry which one you dey drive or dont you know dey name of your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:

That's how you know roads, people that are so familiar with every routes in Lagos started like that too, before you know it now, you will be claiming you know everywhere in lagos too...

Just make sure you keep understanding the bridge connects and road networks...

The bridge connect is another case on its own. Every time na so I dey study ring road on google map like say I wan write exam on the thing.

Eventually I will conquer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
ksmart027:

The pics mean he talk without using his brain

Yes I know. Is just that the beard metre read full. Wish say na so my fuel tank dey full always.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
peeps4u:

3m is too much for a big daddy. The highest for a big daddy should be 2.5m or even less.

I reserve my coment on 30k 'doability'. If you believe, you can achieve (I'm trying to be Fela Durotoye) grin
You too talk grin

You like to dey spoil market for person, my mind is telling me it's that man that said rental fee will increase to 35k once churches don open that owns the car.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello people, Please, I need a car on rental for e-hailing. Please, anyone with a good car should reach out to me. Location is Lakowe, Ajah. 08085345557. Thanks

NB: I've decided to come out self strike.
Hunger o! Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Betnomore, Omoapena(m), Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.