Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751959 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
I hv been reading this whole drama here grin , all I can see is that the accuser doesn't hv enough evidence to back up his claims but from little i gather here is like oga vision act in pretence.this is not to disclaim that thr was no hospital bill palava but that oga has money to pump in business to make more profit as its football/champions league week and to him it's better to solicit for help than using money met for business which i will also frown at because people should look for help when u don't hv any means. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
jpworld:

The whistleblower has been deactivated by mod.

Vision245 has explaining to do.

The whistleblower was permanently shut up, just as our government do to journalist, that expose corruption.

Whistleblower only alert the public, that Vision245 might be a scam?

His point is clear, donation made to save baby's life, landed in bet9ja account.

Vision245 explanation is he has business money in the account, but why is he begging 4 money when he has enough in his account to save baby's life

If what you said now....is what you understand in my explanation.....the guy claimed I used 50k given to me to gamble....I posted evidience to proof him wrong later.....

He came again and said I diverted money given to me to bet.....and I explained that the fund I used was just a turn over from the little I was paid as a third party agent ...

U sound like a bitter man

I hope u will retain this energy when I get the medical receipt and post.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
eyinola:
I hv been reading this whole drama here grin , all I can see is that the accuser doesn't hv enough evidence to back up his claims but from little i gather here is like oga vision act in pretence.this is not to disclaim that thr was no hospital bill palava but that oga has money to pump in business to make more profit as its football/champions league week and to him it's better to solicit for help than using money met for business which i will also frown at because people should look for help when u don't hv any means. Peace

When u use the word pump.....all I paid to the shop was just 10k sir.. like I explained it was from my agency bonus......

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

When u use the word pump.....all I paid to the shop was just 10k sir.. like I explained it was from my agency bonus......

Please enough of the explanations as comprehension is really a virtue. When you can please do try to post some hospital receipts atleast to assuage the minds of those who really contributed to your cause. Peace✌�

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Whats going on here?

Pope91
Izzuo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
tojahh:
Whats going on here?

Pope91
Izzuo

My oga don show like daday showkey... u can have ur sit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Long i reached here,

I wanted to read and pass .but when I saw the name of the accuser @Lanrex99 I had to comment. That mister is a confusionist, I remember him well from the Auto section back then. When he created a confusion like this.

Mr vision try and post the medic bills and do well to blur personal information. I am sure you have learnt you lesson about dropping personal information on public place like this. I would have advised against it as Mrs Radu advised..but for the little disciples that guys have garnered kindly do and as well. Deactivate this account for your personal safety.

If u can Pm me...I have something to give you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
jpworld:

So you actually have money in your account, but you're begging people for money.

It doesn't add up man.

The guy sef is nt straight at this point couple with the statement shown a lot is wrong!

He has money in his acct before but stil demand for help.... Lol

You were funded for medical bil.... Transaction after was Bet9ja in several places

Ok we want to overlook all that show us medical payment u refused to.....

The guy that accuse him doesn't look wrong afterall

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please oo, I need a car owner partner, I'm a reliable, responsible and a trustworthy bolt driver

Whatsapp or call
Zero Eight One 69419729

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
mrjaydee:
Omo see wahala... just reading back up sef...

The vision guy doesn't need to prove anything, it's the accuser that will come forward with evidence.

Did u see bank statements posted before it was deleted?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

The account statement posted says otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
eyinola:

Evidence of bank statement was posted n it shows the accuser wasn't wrong..... Mod or accuser probably delete it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Dropped you a text on this number: 0803 ... 7461

That's the shop line not me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
ijekul:

Please enough of the explanations as comprehension is really a virtue. When you can please do try to post some hospital receipts atleast to assuage the minds of those who really contributed to your cause. Peace✌�

Finish kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
lexylexy:

The account statement posted says otherwise.

No insult to all the blessed soul that reached out to me.....I am sorry to say this....kindly know I appreciate those that reached out...

The total sum I got from the kind soul was less than 30k sir......so I don't understand what u mean by the statement say otherwise....

Calm down bro please.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
jpworld:

The whistleblower has been deactivated by mod.

Vision245 has explaining to do.

The whistleblower was permanently shut up, just as our government do to journalist, that expose corruption.

Whistleblower only alert the public, that Vision245 might be a scam?

His point is clear, donation made to save baby's life, landed in bet9ja account.

Vision245 explanation is he has business money in the account, but why is he begging 4 money when he has enough in his account to save baby's life

Hmmm interesting, I agree.. something doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
pope191:

My oga don show like daday showkey... u can have ur sit

This matter come get heavy stakers in it o.

its a case of Falana vs Mike Ozokhome

Make I dey observe sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello,
I'm a responsible and honest Driver in need of a car to Drive on Rental for ehailing. Please any body with a Good car, kindly connect me.
Lakowe-Ajah.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
radautoworks:

That's the shop line not me

Okay. How do I reach you? Not for soliciting, though. I apologize, but just had to state that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

I explained that the fund I used was just a turn over from the little I was paid as a third party agent ...

I hope u will retain this energy when I get the medical receipt and post.

Ok, lets say i believe u.(but not until u provide evidence)

The funds u use to bet, should be use 4 the hospital bill to save ur baby's life.

Not use ur own funds to invest in betting, then beg people money to save life.

At this moment the whistleblower version sound more true, until u provide real evidence.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Okay. How do I reach you? Not for soliciting, though. I apologize, but just had to state that.

I replied your dm already...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
motta u still dey fund wit mtn?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Boss, everything in life is not money o. Boss stand well I wan take your picture make I send am to God to remember you for doing good to another man.

Lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Provide evidence to this...provide evidence to that ...

People wey give the money no dey shout ...na people wey no drop shishi go dey give advice on how to provide evidence ......

U accuse someone and u r telling him to provide evidence to your accusations ... Only in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
God bless You plentifully

eyinola:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
I just admire your calmness and maturity in all of this but to clear yourself, post the hospital receipts when chanced. It is your name at stake.

If I'm given money and I'm accused of diversion of funds, I prove my innocence by producing items bought with the money not by asking the accuser to post proof of diversion.
Vision2045:

No insult to all the blessed soul that reached out to me.....I am sorry to say this....kindly know I appreciate those that reached out...

The total sum I got from the kind soul was less than 30k sir......so I don't understand what u mean by the statement say otherwise....

Calm down bro please.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
peeps4u:
I just admire your calmness and maturity in all of this but to clear yourself, post the hospital receipts when chanced. It is your name at stake.

If I'm given money and I'm accused of diversion of funds, I prove my innocence by producing items bought with the money not by asking the accuser to post proof of diversion.

You make a good detective, praise the suspect (Vision245) but still remind him of providing evidence.

Not expecting him to claim innocent, meanwhile the whistleblower has been permanently silenced.

We all think those journalists that blow government cover, gets those documents legally? Big no!

They take risk to expose corruption.

Vision245 if u can provide proof, i will send you some money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Putting the cart B4 the horse ..that's all I see ...

When the brother came up with his plea or request, nobody asked for proof, no one asked to confirm if story ...you all gave ...

Someone comes from no where n puts out claims nobody has verified AGAIN ...

What is d noise for really?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Carshopper:
Putting the cart B4 the horse ..that's all I see ...

When the brother came up with his plea or request, nobody asked for proof, no one asked to confirm if story ...you all gave ...

Someone comes from no where n puts out claims nobody has verified AGAIN ...

What is d noise for really?

The claims have already been verified. The accuser has already dropped the proof that money was paid to bet9ja by the solicitor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Since morning, till now receipt never comot. Posting receipts shouldn’t even take that long. Even if u no dey house, your wife fit snap the receipt send give you.

Meanwhile, I can’t judge what I don’t know but I feel the child’s care comes first before account funding. Mr vision, there’s no need for plenty reply, just clear the air and let’s move on.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
radautoworks:

I replied your dm already...

I hope u know what u're doing by encouraging someone accused of scam. U've never been a victim of scam on this very nairaland. I've been a victim and I think him posting his hospital bill receipt is in order. Something smells fishy, if he sent u the receipt in private, do well to let us know please. If people can go out of their way to help him, posting his hospital bill receipt is not too much to ask.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beng1234:
Since morning, till now receipt never comot. Posting receipts shouldn’t even take that long. Even if u no dey house, your wife fit snap the receipt send give you.

Meanwhile, I can’t judge what I don’t know but I feel the child’s care comes first before account funding. Mr vision, there’s no need for plenty reply, just clear the air and let’s move on.

I wonder o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Twilight2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.