Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819866 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Traffic exiting Addo road this morning is sometin else, brought someone from Lere to badore to go online dey fear me right now

If there is anything I hate in this job, its traffic. That is why I like Sundays and public holidays.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
dru23:

I have 03 to 05 Honda civic on uber.. Very strong and study cars.. Cost of maintenance is very low , the most important is to use the rite transmission fluid ATF DW1 .. The Honda engine can take abuse, but it does not mean you have to abuse it ... use the correct engine oil 5w20 full synethtic oil .. Use imported brand from the USA .. And no matter what dont let any mechanic convince you to remove the thermostat, according to some out there people will say Honda cars overheat a lot due to thermostat, and they remove it .. Plz don't remove yours ..

From 06 to 08 I can't tell you much about it.. Never used them , but engine wise am sure they are very ok ....

thanks, i appreciate. how much are dey selling ATF DW1 fluid and Synthetic oil 5W20.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99. Come out o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks for this mix man! Na your mix make me comot house late this morning, my neighbors sef collect am for body as I unleashed my bodyguard on them.

They think say Na only them sabi play loud music, small light like this Na ‘gbugbu gbugbu’ everywhere go they vibrate grin
When I come back from work them go hear am grin. I owe you one crate of your fav beer.

Thanks boss. That one crate go make my belle shoot out like sugar daddy ���

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
Its so bad dat people would use der children to lie jez to scam people of der hard earned money.Bro if i had seen dis earlier i would hav said nobody should contribute a dime for you cos u are a fucking serial gambler and a scam..

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

I don't like to this but I just have to man up Nd save the innocent child

Pls abeg help me ....I need your help

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless

Vision2045 and not the pope with an area code.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
pls post the receipt of the payment u made to the hospital ILESANMI BOLANLE SOLOMON.
cos i hav my proof dat u never made any payment to any hospital..
Vision2045:

I am here boss....and I have replied the guy....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
pls post the receipt of the payment u made to the hospital ILESANMI BOLANLE SOLOMON.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Ewooo

E shock you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Mr man or woman I don't know who you are, or what you think you are.....like I said in my reply to you...I am back on the road...cos I have bills to pay....I would definitely post the receipts....and u can as well post your proof ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2020
look i will wait for ur receipt before i post mine buh i can assure u..to think somebody even gav ur scam ass 50k and u ended up payin bet9ja wit it...gosh u are a scum mr solomon
Vision2045:

Mr man or woman I don't know who you are, or what you think you are.....like I said in my reply to you...I am back on the road...cos I have bills to pay....I would definitely post the receipts....and u can as well post your proof ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
donfortune48:

E shock you?
Lol, no be small. This life no juz balan atal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
look i will wait for ur receipt before i post mine buh i can assure u..to think somebody even gav ur scam ass 50k and u ended up payin bet9ja wit it...gosh u are a scum mr solomon

Lol....I can see you fallacious life....I won't give you a reply again after this....

I would surely post my payments.....that I would do to the people that gave me their hard-earned money in this trying time....

Not replying you don't make it the end....I know who you are MFb and will do the necessary....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
mrjaydee:
Morning guys, abeg this account has been blocked for 3weeks. Sent messages to bolt they said their driver team will review I should exercise patience.

I'm thinking of going to bolt office tomorrow since its my off day or what's the way forward?

if you don't intend taking a trip, don't bother accepting it. I have activity level of less than 60% and I have never been blocked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Jesusson2020 is that you!?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Mr solomon post ur receipt and stop the long talk....its not a hard thing to do is it if u are true to ur words...do u even have children at all..cos i wonder wat people gain in doing dis.
Vision2045:

Lol....I can see you fallacious life....I won't give you a reply again after this....

I would surely post my payments.....that I would do to the people that gave me their hard-earned money in this trying time....

Not replying you don't make it the end....I know who you are MFb and will do the necessary....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Vision2045 and not the pope with an area code.

Someone is definitely going to pay for this @Lanrex99 my legal team will serve you the cause and effect of this drag,

1. Character defamation
2. Malign
3. Lost of appetite
4. Insomnia
5. Inability to focus while driving
6. Lack of trips on a Monday morning

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Mr. Solomon, kwanu!? If you know what we don't, please spill it so that this issue can be handled amicably.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
i will surely share details later cos am in a meeting right now .. will share the details once am done
Crvrider:

Mr. Solomon, kwanu!? If you know what we don't, please spill it so that this issue can be handled amicably.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
pope191:

Someone is definitely going to pay for this @Lanrex99 my legal team will serve you the cause and effect of this drag,

1. Character deformation
2. Malign
3. Lost of appetite
4. Insomnia

Okay. Noted. Can we adjourn, cos there is a more pressing issue at hand?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
i will surely share details later cos am in a meeting right now .. will share the details once am done
grin Baba they meeting.....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
pope191:

1. Character deformation
2. Malign
3. Lost of appetite
4. Insomnia

Lol....sorry bro.....I will address the mix up in my next post....as the guy has step on the wrong foot by using his position to pry on my privacy without my consent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Okay. Noted. Can we adjourn, cos there is a more pressing issue at hand?

Ngwu nu grin

But is their a need to drag this matter?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Vision2045 alias Mr. Solomon, this had better not be true cos its not nice at all. But if found to be true, hope everybody acct number is still in tact? You'll be made to refund every penny.

Hey, no one is judging you, right now its just his word against yours but clearly you have a name to clear.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mod
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
pope191:

Ngwu nu grin

But is their a need to drag this matter?

There is need. Tomorrow I/you can come here due to a pressing need and not see anyone to help because of issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmmm

Izzou wetin dey occur for here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
@Lanrex99: if all this allegations pan out to be false, you owe this gentle man more than an apology.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
lolz who is prying on ur privacy look i dont need to pry on ur privacy to burst a liar like you..i dont think even think hav add anytin to do with you ever .
hav bin viewing dis thread for some times now cos i wanna invest in dis biz.so i stumbled on ur post seeking for help i was moved...wanted to do a little sum to you actually buh u didnt put ur name on the post which was kind of disturbin. so i decided to run some background check on that acct. and trust me i was so angry dat u capitalise on other peoples kindness.imagine somebody who has a son in the hospital gambling bet9ja with other peoples sweat..
Vision2045:

Lol....sorry bro.....I will address the mix up in my next post....as the guy has step on the wrong foot by using his position to pry on my privacy without my consent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
lolz who is prying on ur privacy look i dont need to pry on ur privacy to burst a liar like you..i dont think even think hav add anytin to do with you ever .
hav bin viewing dis thread for some times now cos i wanna invest in dis biz.so i stumbled on ur post seeking for help i was moved...wanted to do a little sum to you actually buh u didnt put ur name on the post which was kind of disturbin. so i decided to run some background check on that acct. and trust me i was so angry dat u capitalise on other peoples kindness.imagine somebody who has a son in the hospital gambling bet9ja with other peoples sweat..

Don't worry....oga....mine will be last .....u came out here to defame my person wrongly.....this matter will not be swept on the carpet....be rest assured
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Modified
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
LOL dont make me laugh....
u aint gonna do notin bro..trust me.i dont know u and i dont think i ever wanna know you.

Vision2045:

Don't worry....oga....mine will be last .....u came out here to defame my person wrongly.....this matter will not be swept on the carpet....be rest assured

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.