Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820291 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
the only receipt am interested in is that of the hospital bill...
Vision2045:
In continuation....I would post the run you did on my account and my bet shop ID on the corresponding receipt......you don't just point fingers at people because you think u can access your personal life ...you made your conclusions wrongly and called me a scammer and a scum. (well noted )

Will modify as I add proofs

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
the only receipt am interested in is that of the hospital bill...

You are very crazy ......i owe my people that not you.....

You are bastard and evil person if you don't post Ur acclaimed prrofs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
LOL dont make me laugh....
u aint gonna do notin bro..trust me.i dont know u and i dont think i ever wanna know you.

You should be permanently banned. If you had real suspicions you would have posted them. To come after a man and his family just because of something you "think" you know is typical Naija "pull another man down" behavior. If you don't post this irrefutable proof, mods (is it marpol) should ban you for ten years. What I see here is someone who wanted to learn about gambling from him and something went wrong from what you posted. If you have beef with him, settle that and don't bring his baby into it.

You can post 10 messages but no proof because you are in a "meeting". You really need a permanent ban. You accused him and stated you had proof so post it or STFU.

As for you Vision2045, TAKE DOWN THE PHOTOS OF YOUR FAMILY ESPECIALLY YOUR BABY IMMEDIATELY. This is Nigeria. You don't know the crazy people in this world. Until this "proof" is posted you don't owe an explanation, at least not to me.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Jesusson2020 is that you!?

It's better not to hurriedly take side. The allegations might be true.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
lol maam calm ur nerves down maam

u gav dis same guy money didnt you or should i spill d amount u gave him.(50k) abi
am not here to tarnish his image cos i dont even know him from adam buh jez want to expose his scam ass .
radautoworks:

You should be permanently banned. If you had real suspicions you would have posted them. To come after man and his family just because of something you "think" you know is typical Naija "pull another man down" behavior. If you don't post this irrefutable proof, mods (is it marpol) should ban you for ten years. What I see here is someone who wanted to learn about gambling from him and something went wrong from what you posted. If you have beef with him, settle that and don't bring his baby into it.

You can post 10 messages but no proof because you are in a "meeting". You really need a permanent ban.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

u gav dis same guy money didnt you or should i spill d amount u gave him.(50k) abi
am not here to tarnish his image cos i dont even know him from adam buh jez want to expose his scam ass .

I will NOT call my nerves down. I don't care about money. What I care about is how cavalier an attitude people take with destroying a reputation. Even if this is found to be a lie, there will always be a stain on his name. Post your "PROOF" or leave.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
peeps4u:

It's better not to hurriedly take side. The allegations might be true.

Boss I sincerely respect you, and didn't except such from you....can he just provide is proofs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
radautoworks:

You should be permanently banned. If you had real suspicions you would have posted them. To come after a man and his family just because of something you "think" you know is typical Naija "pull another man down" behavior. If you don't post this irrefutable proof, mods (is it marpol) should ban you for ten years. What I see here is someone who wanted to learn about gambling from him and something went wrong from what you posted. If you have beef with him, settle that and don't bring his baby into it.

You can post 10 messages but no proof because you are in a "meeting". You really need a permanent ban. You accused him and stated you had proof so post it it STFU.

As for you Vision2045, TAKE DOWN THE PHOTOS OF YOUR FAMILY ESPECIALLY YOUR BABY IMMEDIATELY. This is Nigeria. You don't know the crazy people in this world. Until this "proof" is posted you don't owe an explanation, at least not to me.

Will do that ma....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wouldnt gain anytin from tarnishin his image..how does ur son sickness lead to u funding your bet9ja shop acct.u asked for funds for hospital bill den how did it get to bet9ja...look u dont know me and trust me if u do u wouldnt type those trash u are typin.

now post the run i did on ur acct..cos trust d info i hav about u even the mfb u claiming dont..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Wait, let me get something. You don't know him from Adam? Have you had any business dealings with him or anyone close to him? Have he scammed you or anyone else you know? And now you're finding it difficult to post proof. How low can you go?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
fizcoo20:

thanks, i appreciate. how much are dey selling ATF DW1 fluid and Synthetic oil 5W20.

Thanks in anticipation.

The cost of buying dollar is very high , so I don't know the currant price of ATF DW1 ... I might have some for my personal stash .... Transmission fluid is not what you replace all the time . So if yours need replacement, please and please get a good mechanic to check for you .. And make sure you sure original ATF DW1 and your is automatic transmission, don't go and use manual transmission for Automatic transmission..

For the oil 5w20.. I do import to use and sell ... the cost for Mobil 1 is 17500k and Castrol edge is 15500k.. Rest assure they are genuine product...... Now if you bought a naija civic, ask the owner the type of oil he/she has been using... if they tell you 20w50 , run from the car and the owner . But if you are buying the car fresh tokunbo, use the recommended oil 5w20 ..you will enjoy the car and get your money's worth.....Honda civic has been a blessing for me , apart from the low ground clearance, the car is very ok for uber ......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
If this is all you have on vison2025, then this is simply defamation. So because he runs a betshop, that makes him a chronic bettor and doesnt deserve being helped or that justifies alledging he lied with his son?

Lanrex99:
lolz who is prying on ur privacy look i dont need to pry on ur privacy to burst a liar like you..i dont think even think hav add anytin to do with you ever .
hav bin viewing dis thread for some times now cos i wanna invest in dis biz.so i stumbled on ur post seeking for help i was moved...wanted to do a little sum to you actually buh u didnt put ur name on the post which was kind of disturbin. so i decided to run some background check on that acct. and trust me i was so angry dat u capitalise on other peoples kindness.imagine somebody who has a son in the hospital gambling bet9ja with other peoples sweat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
SEND ME UR EMAIL..I WILL SEND U MY PROOF
InfinityEstates:

Wait, let me get something. You don't know him from Adam? Have you had any business dealings with him or anyone close to him? Have he scammed you or anyone else you know? And now you're finding it difficult to post proof. How low can you go?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mod
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Oga we are still waiting for the proof, or are you still in the meeting? You came here to dent someone name without concrete evidence, this is clearly deformation of character, these forum is not as faceless as it seems and to be sincere, if i were to be in his shoes, i will make sure i track and deal with you seriously. Always make sure you have concrete evidence before laying allegation on someone.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

If you don't post it here.....you are a bastard..and God will punish your generation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

Oga POST THE PROOF HERE or move on with your life! We don't have time for all these banters.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

Boss I sincerely respect you, and didn't except such from you....can he just provide is proofs

How about you post something from the hospital you visited to invalidate his claim?You don't owe him anything, true to that. But how about people that rallied round for you? Now that an allegation has been made, can't you simply provide a proof from the hospital? No sick picture of your sick boy, no hospital receipt, no proof of payment to the hospital whatsoever. Didn't you buy drugs for your boy? What drug was recommended? Which pharmacy did you make purchase? No receipt from the pharmacy? Can we just get the fact straight here?

I'm not saying the allegation is true, but you have failed to prove him wrong here.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

I'm sorry if you felt offended. It is always good not to quickly take sides in things like this so the truth can be unveiled. I was only saying one should not hurriedly attack the young man at the initial stage since he claimed he had proofs but seeing now that all he has are assumptions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
ndubuis:

How about you post something from the hospital you visited to invalidate his claim?You don't owe him anything, true to that. But how about people that rallied round for you? Now that an allegation has been made, can't you simply provide a proof from the hospital? No sick picture of your sick boy, no hospital receipt, no proof of payment to the hospital whatsoever. Didn't you buy drugs for your boy? What drug was recommended? Which pharmacy did you make purchase? No receipt from the pharmacy? Can we just get the fact straight here?

I'm not saying the allegation is wrong. But you have failed to prove him wrong here.

You are correct boss....I will surely do that.....if you go through my previous explanations....I am on the road driving.....will do asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

If you don't post it here.....you are a bastard..and God will punish your generation
I hope you will post the receipts of payments made at the hospital, not because of him but because you owe those who helped that proof.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

Who the Bleep are you......do u stop your business running because you have a problem.....I am a man....my family meant the world to me.....my wife and baby is in the hospital and I am on the road completing trips....if I sit at home or the hospital....who would pay the bills ..do I even know what the medical balance would be.....

Don't worry.....I have munched your replies.....

Why are you even posting this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

You are correct boss....I will surely do that.....if you go through my previous explanations....I am on the road driving.....will do asap

YOU. DO. NOT. HAVE. TO. DO. THAT. UNLESS. HE. PROVIDES. PROOF.

IT IS THE JOB OF THE PROSECUTION TO PROVE GUILT NOT THE DEFENDANT.

If you go ahead and do so, delete the information of the hospital before someone steals your baby.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
chinyce:

What do you advice about a faulty Gear for 05 civic that refused to initiate drive. Should I buy another Gear or is it fixable. The car is just lying at my brothers place and am confused what to do next.

Please advice. Thanks

Have Ayodele Bishop 0805 534 7947 take a look at it ,he is well know on nairaland.. He was able to fix mine, and I didn't have to replace any gear ..mine at the time was to replace the soleiod and ATF DW1 .. It was dirty and worn out ..

At times when it gets dirty like that, it can restrict the proper flow of transmission fluid into the transmission.. Or it might just rusty .. So call him and let him take a look he is good and he has a good reputation to maintain..

See below pictures....

The last picture is the transmission filter.. I was Advice to get another .. So I import them in with my other goods . It cost less than $7.00 at the time

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Couldn't have said any better

ndubuis:

I'm not saying the allegation is wrong. But you have failed to prove him wrong here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

LOOK HERE YOUNG MAN. As someone who has lost a child and then was accused of never having done so by someone like you I'm taking this VERY personally. POST PROOF OR APOLOGIZE OR I'M INVESTING EVERY AVAILABLE RESOURCE TO FIND YOU.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hmmmm

wetin dey occur for here

I never understand wetin dey happen sef

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
I will still sit on the fence here..... Lanrex has made an accusation, it is left for vision2045 to prove him wrong by posting hospital payment receipts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
peeps4u:
I will still sit on the fence here..... Lanrex has made an accusation, it is left for vision2045 to prove him wrong by posting hospital payment receipts.

No it is not o. It is for the accuser to show what he claims. This is how the Salem witch trials started.

Even if he is to provide the bill it is only in private to those who gave him money. He has no obligation to post his business here as it must have been hard enough coming to post to ask for money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

You have privy to all these information?
Won't you be encroaching on someone's privacy?
Even the kind donors too?
This is not right

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You have privy to all these information?
Won't you be encroaching on someone's privacy?
Even the kind donors too?
This is not right

He's not even right about the amount which is why he's full of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.