Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815513 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
toomush:
Wetin dey Happen, area just dry. Trips are not forthcoming. Nah house I dey since
Where you dey stay? What time do u leave the house?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Crvrider:

Get koropke!!!
Why koropke or is it that they make more money than uber/bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatNiccur:

Done 12k twice to Canaan land, one was from Idejo, the other was from Oriental, sealed both on the phone during the usual convo.

(The roads weren't this bad then o)

Experience isn't the same
Canaanland from toll gate is another journey on it's own

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beng1234:
Yesterday for yaba, council boys see as I Dey drive, them say make I park. For my mind, Wetin concern me, concern them? Naso I don Dey drop voice for them ooo (I still Dey middle of road) (AC on, central lock activated). As one of them approached, I asked what I did wrong.
Baba said : “if it’s not that u are a young guy, i would have parked you”.
Me: Park me? Wetin happen?
Baba: next time, if u want to pick a call, clear well.
I just laughed. Which call? I wasn’t pressing my phone. My phone was just hanged and my last call was about 20mins ago. Naso I hiss, zoom off

Even if I’m talking on phone, I haven’t committed any crime because I wasn’t holding the phone. It would have been on speaker �
So if you're talking on phone while driving, its council boys that will now arrest you. Craze wey dey these idiots head no get boundary

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slickleo:
Over greed done Dy kill Lagos

https://qz.com/africa/1893688/nigerias-tech-startups-are-moving-out-of-lagos/
Is that the same yomi kazeem of top radio?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slickleo:
Over greed done Dy kill Lagos

https://qz.com/africa/1893688/nigerias-tech-startups-are-moving-out-of-lagos/
With all this too much gragra that lagos is doing, they will soon lose out on being the nation's economic capital. Let them continue chasing investors away to other states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
nwizu042:

Police 15k?
For what?
You kill person?
Otherwise I no see traffic offence way police go collect 15k from me for.
i do mistake pass brt road for ikorodu undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

I know u very well.

You're one of the people that lead the protest when uber reduced the fare.

But let me give you HBP, so u will have a rethink of ur life and have a proper focus. While u were protesting,We are busy restructuring. So imagining above 10cars is impossible, is bc u r lazy.

@ Crvrider the secret is i paid 50k to learn mechanic 4 couple of months in 2018, i can change brakepad, oil filter and few other stuffs, so most cases i fix my cars myself,

I drive myself once in a while to know the market value,i am also a thug, u want fight i give u fight, you own me weekly rental 4 no reason, i seize ur fone, u want police i give u police.

stacyadams: everything no be oji onu, work 4 ur money, so it won't look like movie.

Gentlelife50 lm the man with the red range rover sports, when u came to pick the blue Corolla sports u used in 2018.

odimbannamdi ur 350k cannot even afford my mini flat in ogudu, i rent 650.

Despite all the strong fist with drivers, more than 5 drivers have finish paying off. So if u r a serious human being ready to succeed, we can work together.

I said it, enyinne's hand is in all of this.

So you are proud of that old SUV, with faded colours and spoilt shock that made it bend one side?
Anyways according to one popular musician everybody is rich on nairaland, birds of same feather.
Keep creating accounts and be posting fake earnings here even when nobody ask you, as for you and enyinne both of you will die on top of my matter.
Again stop peddling lies here, you and your enyinne were never the first people I drove thier car on Uber.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ghost1994:

This car is too small for the job. Both Uber and bolt won’t accept the car.

I have seen someone using skoda fabia, it's a hatchback and also in the same class with this one.
I shuddered when I saw it and even asked the guy if the risers don't reject it he said never and he also have offline clients too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I said it, enyinne's hand is in all of this.

So you are proud of that old SUV, with faded colours and spoilt shock that made it bend one side?
Anyways according to one popular musician everybody is rich on nairaland, birds of same feather.
Keep creating accounts and be posting fake earnings here even when nobody ask you, as for you and enyinne both of you will die on top of my matter.
Again stop peddling lies here, you and your enyinne were never the first people I drove thier car on Uber.

I even forgot to add that the car was jerking

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Obstruction...

stacyadams:

What did they say is your offence??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
I’m here for all the dragging grin

G vs J

Popcorn and chair they

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I even forgot to add that the car was jerking
grin grin grin grin I just fell off from Jessuson2020 kekE napepe

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Those guys no get Joy o...

I was arrested at adebola house at opebi...

My car was driven to alausa...I was asked to go to taskforce head office at oshodi...

Pray you don't fall to their trap

eyinola:
Beg them with 2K
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gentlelife50 i discovered ur moniker through ur phone, same way i discovered Felicity0001

I know u always complain of waist problem, has it heal properly? I also heard u lost the HP after paying for 8 months, when u try to start giving stories owner retrieved. That oyibo/afin driver told me alot.

The driver u introduce to me has finished paying off his hp, he defaulted more than 7times, i still support him, bc he has genuine reason.

Today he is a Corolla owner, u r here forming drivers union.

See I am not ur problem, u are your problem, u r somehow greedy and very manipulative.

My range rover sports is 2014, u have never enter it talkless.of driving it, so how do u know is jerking?

The earning i post was in my uber fleet, never fake, nobody asked me to post it, but to alert other owners what the market says.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:
Gentlelife50 i discovered ur moniker through ur phone, same way i discovered Felicity0001

I know u always complain of waist problem, has it heal properly? I also heard u lost the HP after paying for 8 months, when u try to start giving stories owner retrieved. That oyibo/afin driver told me alot.

The driver u introduce to me has finished paying off his hp, he defaulted more than 7times, i still support him, bc he has genuine reason.

See I am not ur problem, u are your problem, u r somehow greedy and very manipulative.

My range rover sports is 2014, u have never enter it talkless.of driving it, so how do u know is jerking?

The earning i post was in my uber fleet, never fake, nobody asked me to post it, but to alert other owners what the market says.

You can lie sha, anyways keep confessing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Frank0001:

Why koropke or is it that they make more money than uber/bolt?

Was only being sarcastic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:
I’m here for all the dragging grin

G vs J

Popcorn and chair they

Welcome onboard.

I don't want to expose Gentlelife50 so much.

But one has to be careful with manipulative character.

He is kind of person who will wage war against u at ur back, then come to ur front and start pretending.

At 43 abi 44 u r expected to have a ground.

If u have calm down, by now u won't be in a situation you are in.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Everybody na big man for nairaland grin

" for this lagos, it can never ever "

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Crvrider:

Was only being sarcastic.

Frank0001 korope will fetch u more money, than uber.

But if u don't have time 4 the wahala run 4 ur life.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
mosesbola:
Obstruction...

If u r sure u have not committed any offense.

You can choose the option of not paying the fine and follow them to court.

You apply through the court to release ur vehicle on bond.

They need to present evidence of ur offence to the court, if they fail to get judgment against u, sue them 4 damages, and you could be a millionaire in couple of years.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
This place is indeed a comic relief...

Let's learn to accommodate one another, in as much as it seems to be a faceless platform, it really isnt and you never can tell where your helper would come from.

If you have 20cars today, you can lose all within a twinkle of an eye, be humble...if u are on rental, at the snap of your finger you can become a car owner, all u need do put your hope in God and not man.
Whatever you do, be diligent about it, keep your hands clean and pray for God's Grace...

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lubehouse9ja(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Castrol available in Stock..
Mobil 1 available in stock..

Call 08028271613 for your order in Kano and Lagos..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 3:55am On Aug 21, 2020
My dear oga, what's the bone of contention for this whole matter? You guys having been dragging urselves in mud for over a week now. You said you have 10 cars on ehailing and your drivers are all complying, I can see you are handling your business well. Why not focus on your business if you are here to gather information to help you run your business better, no qualms. But all this bad energy is not healthy. You guys are matured men stop clawing at each other like wounded cats.
jpworld:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2020
mosesbola:
Those guys no get Joy o...

I was arrested at adebola house at opebi...

My car was driven to alausa...I was asked to go to taskforce head office at oshodi...

Pray you don't fall to their trap

What was your offence?

Did you park on the road or wat.

Or you maintained the right lane which was to turn right on red facing Allen.

Or you maintained right lane n you wanted to turn into Opebi link Bridge facing Opebi.

Sorry about your ordeal.

Guys.
Its an unwritten rule, don't park or stay idle on major roads. Look for a side street to park if waiting for your rider. Esp. On the mainland.

LASG /MOT just recently acquired over 10 of those flatbed trucks.
N if you know the way govt works, offenders are meant to bear the cost of that expense.

So they are on a serious revenue drive...

Stay awake!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:55am On Aug 21, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Sorry 2 interrupt d gbas gbos wey dey go in 4 up..
Buh I don register on the Bolt app..
Do inspection of Moto..
Verification of personnel..
Watch video and pass test..
How long do I have 2 wait b4 Dem activate me..
Dem go send ma login 2 mail??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
This thread has lost its purpose tey tey. Not as informative as it used to be. So sorry for the newbie(s).Good luck guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2020
A neglected car problem can wreck your Automobile(s)...... But dont let it ruin your pocket. Let B-Automobile Nigeria Limited take care of your Automobile by running a comprehensive diagnosis and repair all at an affordable rate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.