Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,167 members, 7,852,972 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4857588 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (5717) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2020
toomush:
Bolt has some many bad riders, angry

I got a request at magodo, called her, she said she's going to alapere, I said sorry I can't go( she said we will take here and here, I said I'm not going) she I said I should cancel, I said ok.

While I was waiting for 5mins to pass, she started to call again, I didn't bother picking (she sounded like a troublesome person) naso she begin send me text say she go report me to bolt repeatedly (she wan make I reply, so she go talk say see wetin I talk tongue) I didn't even reply her, I just dey just chop my food for mama put with chilled bottle of coke.

She even said that all bolt drivers are the same, that we are dubious (in my mind if we are all dubious why still use bolt )

I even get another gist, another encounter with terrible rider yesterday, bolt should include cancellation fee, because these their riders cancel without considering the driver

Better coman give us the gist before we do you strong thing..... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
With the way they block drivers these days, it's obvious they want to leave the country soon.

Also, those leaving money inside their app, you had better stop it. Once they yank you off, they may not pay your money. I am yet to get my balance till now. even when they have deactivated me. All mails sent to them are not replied. I think Uber too dey do fraud!
knytred:
The way Uber block drivers eh , I don’t understand ... the last time I was warned my cancellation was at 5percent and it’s still at 5 percent only for me to wake up that I have been deactivated . Out of a total of 108 trips , completed is 103 and canceled is 5 and I was deactivated , please does riders cancellation affect drivers , the only two times I recollect canceling , I made sure I got to the pick up point and waited for 5 mins , I even made sure the rider wasn’t charged oo. I don’t understand Uber these days to be honest

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
The guy get problems!
Hybrid600:

How you'll jump into conclusions is surprising...
Were you there when it happened to know that all he's mentioned are lies?
Shuuuu!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2020
If you have cars that needs to be delivered to any part of the country except Borno, please contact me on either chat or calls on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

Abeg make una help respond to this....

Izzou
Pope191
Gentlelife50
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
That's my guy. You re doing well bro. Guys learn from this except you be Fada Xmas. grin
nwizu042:
Something happened yesterday.
Got a request from platinum way , a girl requested and called immediately, I arrived at the PU and was waiting only for a guy to show up and said we were headed to Ikoyi. Fine. On our way he said he was going to transfer I told him I must see alert o he said no wahala that I will see it. Got there but he was told they were done with NIMC for the day. He requested I take him back offline I agreed. Asked for 100 naira to photocopy a form he needed for the NIMC whatever I gave him(in my mind na 100 naira na.)
On our way back approaching toll gate,I told him to start sending the money so that I will get alert before reaching his destination he said ok. Kept complaining of network, I decided to share my hotspot as I no fit hear story.
He kept shoveling his phone like say he no sabi operate am again. And said he has sent it. I told him I need confirmation he gave me his phone. After careful examination (while driving o) I realized baba didn’t send it. He simply brought out my details but didn’t initiate the transfer. I told him to complete it and he collected the phone and claimed to have completed it. Got to drop off. I told him if I don’t see alert he isn’t going anywhere.
He started saying rubbish and I changed it for him. (The fare was #1650 * 2).
He asked me to wait at the gate that he will get money from his friend for me.
Long story short he quickly entered their compound and I bounced inside with him. Bounced inside his family house as well.
I realized there was a back road that he planned on using to get away.
After he realized I was ready for wahala. His family and friends started trying to calm us down . I tell them say my money or police matter.
He started making calls begging for people to transfer money to my account. After like 10 whatsapp calls 2k comot.
I tell them say e remain 1400.

The whole family task themselves until 1100 show. I couldn’t drag anymore as about 4 matured men forming yahoo boys could only produce 1100. I just weak. Collected my money and left.
Mean while I was making calls as well claiming I was calling the police and they were already on their way.
I sent a whatsappp message to my guy to help me form police officer coming from osapa London.
If not, those guys for no bring my money out.
That guy didn’t have #500 in his account but had the liver to enter Taxify as e sure for an say he go scam driver.. (to and fro)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who go go this one... undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:

Best bet, negotiate offline, stating the condition of roads and not being able to get a trip back into civilization as major reasons.

Some riders can be understanding. Do 12-15k, look for a trip to bring you back, once you get back into town. Wouldn't be a bad deal considering today is Thursday (no market) which means less activity.

Regarding the best route, someone posted a route here that's not as terrible as the main one, you can check it out.

My 50 cents.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Funny guy...lol... You're not just an auto mechanical engr but an auto mechanical UBER driver. Kudos to you bro...

One day bad belle people go see you but them no go fit catch you ijn!

na only person wey don hammer bad belle people dey c oh but now wey u dey hustle dey do both driving and mechanic work dey won't c how hard you're struggling but the time baba Oluwa pick ur calls now u go c dem dey bad mouth but god go shame them.

Bless you bro

Thanks for your kind words, appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:

Error trip, this one go spoil ur day, however u can be lucky and get another to bring you back to island if you willing to roll the dice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Error trip, this one go spoil ur day, however u can be lucky and get another to bring you back to island if you willing to roll the dice

ThatNiccur:

Best bet, negotiate offline, stating the condition of roads and not being able to get a trip back into civilization as major reasons.

Some riders can be understanding. Do 12-15k, look for a trip to bring you back, once you get back into town. Wouldn't be a bad deal considering today is Thursday (no market) which means less activity.

Regarding the best route, someone posted a route here that's not as terrible as the main one, you can check it out.

My 50 cents.

Cheers.
I didn’t go ahead with the trip. My mind won’t be at rest while on the trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:

grin grin grin grin nah your village people oooh

Naso I dey abulegba one day, I get request, the person dey go ShopRite ota undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slickleo:

Which of the car park international or local and is it for bolt/Uber

Local... For bolt .... Uber hasn't sorted things out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
How much balance is with them , mine is 2k, what’s was your reason for deactivation ?

davit:
With the way they block drivers these days, it's obvious they want to leave the country soon.

Also, those leaving money inside their app, you had better stop it. Once they yank you off, they may not pay your money. I am yet to get my balance till now. even when they have deactivated me. All mails sent to them are not replied. I think Uber too dey do fraud!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
davit:

You will be paid!
All protocol must be followed..
Just relax!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
You could have gone na , abule egba and ota na the same region na ....I can only reach abule egba on Sunday’s ...other days it’s a no no

toomush:

grin grin grin grin nah your village people oooh

Naso I dey abulegba one day, I get request, the person dey go ShopRite ota undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:

Lol. I know that feeling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
I just got arrested by the Lagos State taskforce team at ikeja without violating any law...

Please how do I go about it?

I am confused
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Them Dey serious with the blocking ooo, I messaged them concerning the balance , they said they will send my final payment next week, emphasis on the FINAL..lol

nwizu042:

You will be paid!
All protocol must be followed..
Just relax!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
knytred:
You could have gone na , abule egba and ota na the same region na ....I can only reach abule egba on Sunday’s ...other days it’s a no no

I even dey vex as I dey go the abulegba, when the request it was showing surulere from ogudu, I come dey happy, make I enter express face oworo, baba say where I dey go, I say surulere nah undecided he said no ooooh that he's going to abulegba angry I just weak). It was a case of wrong destination, I just say make I carry am as him don enter motor and we don comot. Naso I take land abulegba embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

Better coman give us the gist before we do you strong thing..... grin

No worry I go drop am, I show the lady pepper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
mosesbola:
I just got arrested by the Lagos State taskforce team at ikeja without violating any law...

Please how do I go about it?

I am confused

What did they say is your offence??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
@ knytred.

Sorry about ur loss. Try n get Bolt app.

For the past 12 weeks, I have not opened uber. N I'm doing fine...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ikorodu road towards Anthony is ice blocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin Nah 6k trip be that, a day earning. But ya car go hear am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have bolt , I just prefer having more than 1 app, and indriver no be am for now, although if I was to choose 1 app to loose btw bolt and Uber , I will choose Uber
. All these their new features Dey make work sweet

northbird:
@ knytred.
Sorry about ur loss. Try n get Bolt app.

For the past 12 weeks, I have not opened uber. N I'm doing fine...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
knytred:
I have bolt , I just prefer having more than 1 app, and indriver no be am for now, although if I was to choose 1 app to loose btw bolt and Uber , I will choose Uber
. All these their new features Dey make work sweet

Bro. Forget poshness n all that stuff Uber gives. grin.

The bottom line is weda you r making money or not.

If you know how to juggle your allowances on Bolt, you will b fine.

For me o. Bolt is d king of destinations. 2 sure jokers of @ least 2 ₦2,500 trips in a day.

What am I asking for again.?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin Nah 6k trip be that, a day earning. But ya car go hear am.
If done ONLINE, it’s not worth the stress to me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
When I said new features I was referring to bolt though, I mean seeing the destination and even the distance to be covered and like you said the destination Trips na boss, like today Wey I focus on one I was able to cover 8 trips and I need two more to be on 12 percent commission, trying to balance trips on two apps no easy and it will take longer to complete 20 trips, if you focus on one you can use 2/3 days (on good days ). Bolt riders don learn bad thing oo, out of the 8 rides today , 6 na card trips ...omo I shock

I just hope only bolt can help me earn like I used to...GOD DEY

northbird:

Bro. Forget poshness n all that stuff Uber gives. grin.

The bottom line is weda you r making money or not.

If you know how to juggle your allowances on Bolt, you will b fine.

For me o. Bolt is d king of destinations. 2 sure jokers of @ least 2 ₦2,500 trips in a day.

What am I asking for again.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babadee1900:

I know that feeling

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatNiccur:

My 50 cents.

Cheers.

No rider will pay such amount offline. The best price is between 8k-10k talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wetin dey Happen, area just dry. Trips are not forthcoming. Nah house I dey since

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (5717) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), ReadaDream(m), Nezzjnr and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.