Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804835 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Yes it’s low cancellation , they confirmed like 4 times. They said cancellation rate is high and I have been previously warned

Hybrid600:

Try sending them a mail...
It might be a system glitch ...
You very sure it's coz of LOW cancellation you got deactivatd for? Coz it's so weird...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

How you'll jump into conclusions is surprising...
Were you there when it happened to know that all he's mentioned are lies?
Shuuuu!

From his narrative, u will see he is most likely lying.

According to Felicity0001:

A jeep ran into my car damaging my right headlamp and front bomber.

That means the vehicle is in front, the only way a vehicle in front will damage ur right front headlamp and bomber is by revising.

If the car is facing each other on the same road and the driver skip his lane to hit him, it would have been the left headlamp.

AngryIgboDon mentioned about how bold this Felicity0001 encourage fraudulent identity, driver's here boldly shut him up with falz song with everybody nah hypocrite.

20years reputation is been exposed. People who are use to lying, sometimes lie and expose themselves.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

This are the type of drivers that will send u back to ur village.

They will most likely damage ur car and claim someone else hit them. How did a jeep hit your right headlamp and front bomber
Felicity0001 post=93011403:

When no made thia post I never knew something was seriously going on in the thread.

I'd been very busy with other pressing issue plus an accident is had on Friday, a jeep ran into my car damaging my right headlamp and fender. Las Las na "oga abeg" end am. I didn't want to bug my boss for anything since I knew it's a 3rd party insurance the car has so I'd to take money from my rent almost 20k to fix the car spending all my day in ladipo on Saturday.

Coming here yesterday only to see how the forum had been turned into a court room with some self acclaim billionaire acting stupid and foolish dragging a fellow's wife on a 1960 tarred road. Only posterity will judge you.

Even one 1diot that has been an antagonist to mama radautoworks is now stylishly applying to be a sugar boy. How shameless people can be. Oga face you fish pond business for ur village else you'll return back via the lagoon waters. To before warn is to before arm.

I glad I was absent while all these played, because on the norms ne I don't like getting involve on controversies like this but its good every thing has been sorted out but I hope the lesson is not just for the accused alone but for everyone.

Lets all try to avoid hanging our panties on public lines. And May God not make us see trouble that will make us hang out panties in public lines.

Blessings to all my fans and good people here.

One love!!
?

Was the jeep revising on the highway?

And someone driving a jeep will damage ur car and be begging u, without begging with at least 50% of the damaged fee?

The jeep is it range rover they use for towing vehicle?

This are most likely lies u might have concocted to tell the owner, since owner is in nairaland.

My broda repent, lies wont take u anywhere, half a decade more, u will be 50.
For someone who claims to own over 10 cars and can’t differentiate between fender (wheel well) and bumper undecided
Shock me

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2020
ncnerio:
Somehow I fall for this again Sha. Yesterday end ride before getting to ikorodu bustop cos rider said na transfer and no card ATM or cash with him. He do the magic transfer to me nothing show for my app police men dey tear for me to leave were I parked so no much choice. Till today other transfer don enter my guy own no enter even though he do every for my eyes. And pickup na iyano sashi road to ikorodu bustop 5450. He drop 1450 cos I say I get to to buy fuel going back. 4000 enter voice mail. Bolt.
The guy number even though I feel na confirm dagbo the guy do me. +2349036572117

Sorry bout it , I dont accept transfers of anything higher than 1500 and if I do accept, it is either I dropped you off at where I can trace you easily or I will not confirm the ride till I see alert so I can report the rider

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2020
knytred:
The way Uber block drivers eh , I don’t understand ... the last time I was warned my cancellation was at 5percent and it’s still at 5 percent only for me to wake up that I have been deactivated . Out of a total of 108 trips , completed is 103 and canceled is 5 and I was deactivated , please does riders cancellation affect drivers , the only two times I recollect canceling , I made sure I got to the pick up point and waited for 5 mins , I even made sure the rider wasn’t charged oo. I don’t understand Uber these days to be honest
It’s possible Uber’s cancellation axe hits newer accounts with less than 1,000 trips than older accounts with over 3,000 trips.
Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

According to

That means the vehicle is in front, the only way a vehicle in front will damage ur right front headlamp and bomber is by revising.

If the car is facing each other on the same road and the driver skip his lane to hit him, it would have been the left headlamp.

mentioned about how bold this encourage fraudulent identity, driver's here boldly shut him up with falz song with everybody nah hypocrite.

20years reputation is been exposed. People who are use to lying, sometimes lie and expose themselves.

Actually, it could also happen at a junction...

The jeep could be coming out from the right and ran into him, damaging his fender and right head lamp

If it was from the front, it would not affect only the right headlamp, and the impact must be very huge to affect the fender..

Remember, Fender is at the side...

I'm not defending him though, just playing Sherlock Holmes like you too.. wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

Abeg make una help respond to this....

Bolt may accept it oh..It has passed the 4 door test already

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Something happened yesterday.
Got a request from platinum way , a girl requested and called immediately, I arrived at the PU and was waiting only for a guy to show up and said we were headed to Ikoyi. Fine. On our way he said he was going to transfer I told him I must see alert o he said no wahala that I will see it. Got there but he was told they were done with NIMC for the day. He requested I take him back offline I agreed. Asked for 100 naira to photocopy a form he needed for the NIMC whatever I gave him(in my mind na 100 naira na.)
On our way back approaching toll gate,I told him to start sending the money so that I will get alert before reaching his destination he said ok. Kept complaining of network, I decided to share my hotspot as I no fit hear story.
He kept shoveling his phone like say he no sabi operate am again. And said he has sent it. I told him I need confirmation he gave me his phone. After careful examination (while driving o) I realized baba didn’t send it. He simply brought out my details but didn’t initiate the transfer. I told him to complete it and he collected the phone and claimed to have completed it. Got to drop off. I told him if I don’t see alert he isn’t going anywhere.
He started saying rubbish and I changed it for him. (The fare was #1650 * 2).
He asked me to wait at the gate that he will get money from his friend for me.
Long story short he quickly entered their compound and I bounced inside with him. Bounced inside his family house as well.
I realized there was a back road that he planned on using to get away.
After he realized I was ready for wahala. His family and friends started trying to calm us down . I tell them say my money or police matter.
He started making calls begging for people to transfer money to my account. After like 10 whatsapp calls 2k comot.
I tell them say e remain 1400.

The whole family task themselves until 1100 show. I couldn’t drag anymore as about 4 matured men forming yahoo boys could only produce 1100. I just weak. Collected my money and left.
Mean while I was making calls as well claiming I was calling the police and they were already on their way.
I sent a whatsappp message to my guy to help me form police officer coming from osapa London.
If not, those guys for no bring my money out.
That guy didn’t have #500 in his account but had the liver to enter Taxify as e sure for an say he go scam driver.. (to and fro)

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Nwizu042

Your story should be printed on paper and shared for every single driver that think they are very professional when they accept transfers.

Like I said earlier, this method has just been discovered. It won't be long before they discover how to make you receive Credit alert texts and yet,...baa kudi grin

I happy for you, brother grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
nwizu042:
Something happened yesterday.
Got a request from platinum way , a girl requested and called immediately, I arrived at the PU and was waiting only for a guy to show up and said we were headed to Ikoyi. Fine. On our way he said he was going to transfer I told him I must see alert o he said no wahala that I will see it. Got there but he was told they were done with NIMC for the day. He requested I take him back offline I agreed. Asked for 100 naira to photocopy a form he needed for the NIMC whatever I gave him(in my mind na 100 naira na.)
On our way back approaching toll gate,I told him to start sending the money so that I will get alert before reaching his destination he said ok. Kept complaining of network, I decided to share my hotspot as I no fit hear story.
He kept shoveling his phone like say he no sabi operate am again. And said he has sent it. I told him I need confirmation he gave me his phone. After careful examination (while driving o) I realized baba didn’t send it. He simply brought out my details but didn’t initiate the transfer. I told him to complete it and he collected the phone and claimed to have completed it. Got to drop off. I told him if I don’t see alert he isn’t going anywhere.
He started saying rubbish and I changed it for him. (The fare was #1650 * 2).
He asked me to wait at the gate that he will get money from his friend for me.
Long story short he quickly entered their compound and I bounced inside with him. Bounced inside his family house as well.
I realized there was a back road that he planned on using to get away.
After he realized I was ready for wahala. His family and friends started trying to calm us down . I tell them say my money or police matter.
He started making calls begging for people to transfer money to my account. After like 10 whatsapp calls 2k comot.
I tell them say e remain 1400.

The whole family task themselves until 1100 show. I couldn’t drag anymore as about 4 matured men forming yahoo boys could only produce 1100. I just weak. Collected my money and left.
Mean while I was making calls as well claiming I was calling the police and they were already on their way.
I sent a whatsappp message to my guy to help me form police officer coming from osapa London.
If not, those guys for no bring my money out.
That guy didn’t have #500 in his account but had the liver to enter Taxify as e sure for an say he go scam driver.. (to and fro)

Wow!

Hope sey you report both the lady wey order the trip and the guy (using their numbers and names) to Bolt?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Carshopper:
The ease of e-hailing in Abuja is sweet...

Airport pick up is without issues as FAAN and bolt have sorted themselves out . So there is a park created for Bolt cars - you must be at d car park designated for every pick up...on exiting the car park u pay 500naira ...airport trip is 4k

Within the city, Bolt again leads the way as they have negotiated their Tax payment, so business is a win-win for all.... I must say Bolt is ahead ....

Surveying the land ...

Which of the car park international or local and is it for bolt/Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2020
izzou:
Nwizu042

Your story should be printed on paper and shared for every single driver that think they are very professional when they accept transfers.

Like I said earlier, this method has just been discovered. It won't be long before they discover how to make you receive Credit alert texts and yet,...baa kudi grin

I happy for you, brother grin

Thank izzou. To think that everyone in that house were in on the scam.. the girl is probably a chic to one of the guys. The guys all do same I guess.
Nothing we no see for e hailing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Wow!

Hope sey you report both the lady wey order the trip and the guy (using their numbers and names) to Bolt?
I have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Beng1234:

There’s a filling station at the roundabout, why you no clear there?
Na kuku there I park. There was a fallen container there loaded with some kind blue stuff wey don spill block the entrance of the filling station reason why police they tear make we leave the filling station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

According to Felicity0001:

AngryIgboDon mentioned about how bold this Felicity0001 encourage fraudulent identity, driver's here boldly shut him up with falz song with everybody nah hypocrite.

May be you should read the replies to angryIgboMan's post again, many people agreed with him with the falz song, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2020
... pm me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Exactly....
U got it right

[quote author=IFSHR post=93014869][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
izzou:

Actually, it could also happen at a junction...

The jeep could be coming out from the right and ran into him, damaging his fender and right head lamp

If it was from the front, it would not affect only the right headlamp, and the impact must be very huge to affect the fender..

Remember, Fender is at the side...

I'm not defending him though, just playing Sherlock Holmes like you too.. wink
You wey be CIA before. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Eizenburg:

You wey be CIA before. grin

My Oga

Na you dey teach me na grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Godstime234:
taxify account for sale... pm me.07086382357

See how you de play with your life?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Godstime234:
taxify account for sale... pm me.07086382357

Bode na express you dey go

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2020
chillex8:

For someone who claims to own over 10 cars and can’t differentiate between fender (wheel well) and bumper undecided
Shock me

I know u very well.

You're one of the people that lead the protest when uber reduced the fare.

But let me give you HBP, so u will have a rethink of ur life and have a proper focus. While u were protesting,We are busy restructuring. So imagining above 10cars is impossible, is bc u r lazy.

@ Crvrider the secret is i paid 50k to learn mechanic 4 couple of months in 2018, i can change brakepad, oil filter and few other stuffs, so most cases i fix my cars myself,

I drive myself once in a while to know the market value,i am also a thug, u want fight i give u fight, you own me weekly rental 4 no reason, i seize ur fone, u want police i give u police.

stacyadams: everything no be oji onu, work 4 ur money, so it won't look like movie.

Gentlelife50 lm the man with the red range rover sports, when u came to pick the blue Corolla sports u used in 2018.

odimbannamdi ur 350k cannot even afford my mini flat in ogudu, i rent 650.

Despite all the strong fist with drivers, more than 5 drivers have finish paying off. So if u r a serious human being ready to succeed, we can work together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
@ nwizu.

Baba you try o. Your dough for just enter voice mail lyk that.

That's wat happens when your platform sells you out.

Trust me, that's not d first time. They have been doing it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2020
northbird:
@ nwizu.

Baba you try o. Your dough for just enter voice mail lyk that.

That's wat happens when your platform sells you out.

Trust me, that's not d first time. They have been doing it.

The thing pain me. The trip started around 10am.. imagine?
Baba me sef fear myself.
I spent 45 minutes-1hour before that money come out..
I follow am enter their house.. me no send am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

It 2010 actually, the car has quite a lot of electrical. The owner sold it due to hard start issues, I scanned it and discovered it was the Cramshaft POSITIONING sensor (which I made a vlog on, link attached) I bought the sensor 3k and replaced it myself and ever since then it's a smooth ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjszpqaNaCo
Funny guy...lol... You're not just an auto mechanical engr but an auto mechanical UBER driver. Kudos to you bro...

One day bad belle people go see you but them no go fit catch you ijn!

na only person wey don hammer bad belle people dey c oh but now wey u dey hustle dey do both driving and mechanic work dey won't c how hard you're struggling but the time baba Oluwa pick ur calls now u go c dem dey bad mouth but god go shame them.

Bless you bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2020
very possible because I’m less than 1000 trips. Thanks

chillex8:

It’s possible Uber’s cancellation axe hits newer accounts with less than 1,000 trips than older accounts with over 3,000 trips.
Sorry for the loss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Ghost1994:

This car is too small for the job. Both Uber and bolt won’t accept the car.

The fares are too small for the current cars too grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
chillex8:

Shock me
And I'm also hearing revising revising upandan, the car wan write exam ni grin grin
Which part of the vehicle this bomber dey sef, make I begin dey bomb lastma and local govt touts for road

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Bolt has some many bad riders, angry

I got a request at magodo, called her, she said she's going to alapere, I said sorry I can't go( she said we will take here and here, I said I'm not going) she I said I should cancel, I said ok.

While I was waiting for 5mins to pass, she started to call again, I didn't bother picking (she sounded like a troublesome person) naso she begin send me text say she go report me to bolt repeatedly (she wan make I reply, so she go talk say see wetin I talk tongue) I didn't even reply her, I just dey just chop my food for mama put with chilled bottle of coke.

She even said that all bolt drivers are the same, that we are dubious (in my mind if we are all dubious why still use bolt )

I even get another gist, another encounter with terrible rider yesterday, bolt should include cancellation fee, because these their riders cancel without considering the driver

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
ncnerio:

Na kuku there I park. There was a fallen container there loaded with some kind blue stuff wey don spill block the entrance of the filling station reason why police they tear make we leave the filling station.

The day I carried 2 boys from Ikorodu to ikeja. I knew I won’t be able to park at computer villa, On getting to ikeja, I asked them to send my money. I ended trip 4km to destination, added 500naira on the price that showed. Before I got to destination, money drop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
deedee44:

And I'm also hearing revising revising upandan, the car wan write exam ni grin grin
Which part of the vehicle this bomber dey sef, make I begin dey bomb lastma and local govt touts for road

Lol. U for just correct them na�

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merikowa, hefelove(m), BAZ001, Holla911(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.