Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803545 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:
I overrule any coupon smiley
I love the sound of that grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

Be we should ask that jpworld who thinks he's the head of Car Owners Association (COA).

As a matter of fact the guy as succeeded in his evil plans.

Will update the house much later but I won't call out names.

All I can say for the now is may God continue to bless all the good partners both drivers and car owners especially my boss (Madam/Oga), it was a wonderful relationship and a privilege to first knowing, meeting and working with you.

The fact remains good people are hard to find but no one should ever think they're the only good person that exist and that one can never find a good person should you path ways with a partner, spouse or a worker. Also, don't ever think people can't survive without you, else you placing yourself in God's position. and the God I've grown up to understand frown at competition with him and if such person is not careful h/h case woulf be worst than even Nebuchadnezzar in the bible.

Lifr goes on and just like I said the other week good things don't last and that because human fails to appreciate or identify a good thing when they're previllege to have it around them.

Apology to who anyone that may br offended with this post but I need to seek experience opinion with this, kindly drop them with a quote.

Like you all know, I don't do offline due to some bad experiences I've had with riders and asmuch as I hate to be cheated I also don't like it when somebody feels cheated by me.

Now, within is my earning with in the past 4-5weeks, the last time uber credited my account was before the lockdown when uber was still doing the 3% promo after the lockdown and at the end of every week the least balance I usually have is -N10k+. Thank God for the previous uber promo of N7500 after 20 or 30 trips thereabout which leaves my present balance @ -N5k+ pictures attached within.

At the end of the week after paying rental and carrying out other expenses in virtually left with nothing.

Weekly estimate from my earnings is as fllw:

Rental: N10,000 (since after the lifting of the lockdown as agreed btw my partner and I)

An Avrg of N3,500 spent of fuel daily which is about an avrg of N17,000 weekly.
I think the high cost of fuel is due to a faulty catalytic component which repairs is pending to arrival of spare part plus long distance Uber PU alias short distance destination.

Car wash takes an avgr of N2000 weekly.

Personal expenses and repairs like gauging tyers, settle police due to curfew, LASTMA, agboros, water, food, etc N5,000 weekly.

Weekly Subscription N1,200

Total= ~N35,000.

PS: I do only UBER because BOLT has axed me to low rating.

Pls kindly advise if such a driver with wife n kids can rent at N25,000 weekly.

I understand it's not easy for owner partners because repairs is on them but it is what is, everyone is fighting to survive at this time.

I wanted to criticize you, but I won't do that bro.

I'll just answer your question.

10k is pretty low.
20k should be the least you can do now.

Things have actually improved some bit.

Please consider the owner of the car.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:
Set an appointment between September 1-14 for free diagnosis with or without service. No strings attached. Just mention NL Uber thread and they will check your car for free. For the rest of the world it will be N2,000 grin

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO MENTION UBER THREAD WHEN MAKING APPOINTMENT SO THEY KNOW

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/appointments
Madam Rad for president, Mama the Mama.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
pope191:

Considered it done ma'am, including the seller... who will go to US, pick up point mile 2?

Me sir?
One way trip only sir...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:
Set an appointment between September 1-14 for free diagnosis with or without service. No strings attached. Just mention NL Uber thread and they will check your car for free. For the rest of the world it will be N2,000 grin

Ma car go arrive around middle of next month.... Yay
Which side is ur office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
chucsmoore:
Baba U re highly welcome. But that guy get agidi no be small. grin

Thanks for the feedback..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slickleo:

Jpworld so hw much u come pay?

After the police pro contacted them, they quickly transfer the case to alausa 4 arraignment.

Driver was arraigned, b4 driver was arraigned prosecutor keep pressuring the driver to plead guilty, so he can pay the fine and take his car. i quickly drove to oshodi to be with the driver, i told the driver to plead not guilty.

After the arraignment, i request proof of evidence from the prosecutor, he ignored, i file an application for it, which will be heard on next adjourned date.

Police did not take his statement, they were after money, immediately Lagos state command call, they transfer.

Will file a bond for release of vehicle on Monday,

Case continue.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
peeps4u:

To be continued on the YouTube channel....

grin

Not exactly, imagine doing a less than 5km trip for over 30min angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Slickleo:

Mainland hustle I dy always pray for my heart.
So 2day I finished a Trip from magodo to mushin around Palm avenue, na so another request enter panamo main gate ladipo, on my way to PU I asked rider if he was carrying anytin d guy said gear box to ikeja I vex say y didn't u inform me earlier motor I used to pick riders is wat u wat me to use and carry gear box to ikeja dis is abuse. The worst part instead of the guy to move to express either 5star or Toyota bus stop d guy waiting for Uber inside panamo, me I jst jeje go there see the guy greet em collect collect cancellation fee item did not fit. Na so 1 baba taxi come dy laugh say d guy want enter AC .
NOTE: it's dis type of trip request dat makes e-hailing 2 hv issue in Lagos especially all dis kabokabo.

Gear box wow, imagine the weight and pressure on your suspension, some drivers will still fulfil such trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
pope191:

Considered it done ma'am, including the seller... who will go to US, pick up point mile 2?
Let me do it offline, I won't get a trip back grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
donfortune48:

I wanted to criticize you, but I won't do that bro.

I'll just answer your question.

10k is pretty low.
20k should be the least you can do now.

Things have actually improved some bit.

Please consider the owner of the car.

Thank u 4 letting Felicity0001 know the truth.

The level of greed in him and Gentlelife50 will make them manipulate and frustrate owner.

Now i understand the reason they bully anybody that have contrary opinion.

If u r not speaking out u r part of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
jpworld:

Regarding ur earnings

I have driver that does less app trip, he has fantastic offline customers.

One of them is a food seller, every morning he picks up the customer and her food, they have a contract of weekly payment.

Then this driver came showing me his bolt app, no plenty rider anymore bla bla. I should reduce the rent. Then i told him i will investigate the market.

I have this tracker that detail me how many kilometers was driven in a day, history and route?

So i pick special interest in that particular route, he goes to every morning and decide to drive to that place, i saw my car offloading coolers of food. I parked the next street and wait 4 him to leave. So i went their to eat and tell the woman i be uber taxi driver, say i see one Corolla dropping food is he the husband?

The woman replied no, that is the driver that bring his cooler every morning and take him back every evening.

I told her i can also do it and charge her less, the woman gave me my weekly rental fee as the cheaper offer.

There are some drivers that don't do much App work, they make money with offline and compliment their earnings with the App

So in essence you're advising I go snatch ur drivers customer just like u just did ba? Okay, please avail me the woman's contact I'll be glad to do it at a 50% less her offer to you.

I can tell you this all of the guys that drive for you plus you put together can't match me nor fit into my shoes, all of you put together are illiterates, bounce of scammers reaping the fruits of your evil deeds, or sins of your forebears. You may say or think you're doing well but trust me your down fall is just around the corner. Every deed either good or bad has a repaculsion. So expect yours sooner or later.

The reason you can't partner with drivers from this thread is simply because the caliber of drivers we have here are educated, aware of evil and sick people like you, we are experience and can't be taken for a fool nor for a ride, drivers here are well respected and has a good work ethic.

If you can, mention one driver/partner that has come up here to give bad report about h/h driver/partner.

The truth is non, apart from one occasion dru23 reported one among his drivers whom was involve in a crash and in the end it was a case of misunderstanding. Accident is a major thing in this line of business that can't be avoided no matter how professional you're. Even F1 drivers do have accident talkless a uber driver in Lagos. So the point is you're the only one that have ever complained about a driver both here and else where just like the one you just complain about, I'm sure you didn't meet him here. The question now is how come he's now a vamp like us here. You know what?? No matter where you source your drivers from you will keep meeting the bad and evil once. You wanna know why? I'll tell you.

It because you're evil, wicked and satanic. I'm sure you had a bad up bringing.

One of the laws of science states that like Pole attracts and unlike once repels. So I hope you now know why you keep meeting bad drivers, Because you're evil as well

Change your your evils ways, else destruction awaits you.

The bitter truth is weather you like it or not the evils you've done in time past will alwayd come to hurt you. It's a universal law made by the Almighty. What ever a man sows so he will reap (aka: karma) but if you can change today and live right in the sight of your creator your sins can be pardoned and repacultions reduced so that your generation to come won't suffer from it.

People have been contacting me privately to inform me how your post has affected and affecting them negatively. There's a way that seems to right in a man's eyes but in the eyes of the Almighty that way leads to destruction. So keep deriving joy from what you think is fine but remember you didn't make yourself but the Almighty did anf you can't out smart Him.

Quote me again I'll qoutr back and will keep telling youbthe bitter truth and your reality. I've time for you now. You wanna know why? Ask me ill tell you in my next qoute. NINSENSE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi good evening,
I need someone to guide me through on how to register my car on Bolt as an owner.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:

Weldone, nne.

Please, do you have an office on the mainland?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:

booked 7th September..God bless u maaa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spotball(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hybrid600:

CC: spotball

I went to both Uber and Bolt offices today and they both said they accept it as long as it is in good state and the ac as well as other gadgets are working.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
jpworld:

Thank u 4 letting Felicity0001 know the truth.

The level of greed in him and Gentlelife50 will make them manipulate and frustrate owner.

Now i understand the reason they bully anybody that have contrary opinion.

If u r not speaking out u r part of the problem.
You and your co-host(donfortone48) now this is for you two.

Everything i put up there is precise and accurate. I am not the reason for covid-19, . Pro-covid I was doing 25k weekly no stories. After the lockdown was lifted i and my partner agreed with some level of understanding to do N10k weekly pending when things improve and the major cause for my high fuel expenses is been sorted out. Evennwhen I was doing 25k box I don't spend 17k on fuel weekly.

I'm not surprised you can't comprehend the reason for my high cost of expenses on PMS.
So I blame you ignorance on lack of education and your parents for not giving you both adequate education.

Now, you talk about considering partner who has family yo look after, so hoe about the driver and his family?? From the avgr did your sense interprets to you how much is left? N40k-N35k n9 be 5k?? MU MU na 5k I go take feed my family, pay rent with fence that is securing my partner's car and do other thing? School fees are there, pampers, cloth, gas, et el.

Cr.... Or who Suggested I can save 8k from car wash. Bros... I once own a car and I usually take my private car to car wash twice every week for flushing so it has been a part of me. Besides n9 be everyday I go get strenght to wash car na.

Jpworld; the reason you will not have a pay for this week from your recent experience with police is simply becos you and your driver are stupid. That 2h or 5h you think I can add up to my rental is what is keeping your car at the police custody right.

Frim my last experience wh8ch I shared here Izzuo made me understand t9 always place my right last.

Your driver beat the curfew imposed by the President and you're there trying to make a case out of foolishness. Don't worry bybyhe time police finish with you you go know how far.

Modify: 25k I meant. Typo error. Me do 35k? Shey I dey mad ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:

Can I bring this along for you, very soft and crunchy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

So in essence you're advising I go snatch ur drivers customer just like u just did ba?

I never steal my driver's customer, i dont need it.

I'm only interested in my 27k rent. If u like make 1million not my problem.

i do alot of investigation in this business to stay afloat.

I investigated and present him with evidence why his bolt account is not showing enough money, he admitted and apologize and we continue working together till today.

I narate that story so owners will know that drivers are very good, with telling story to favour them.

I have total of 12 drivers

9 of this drivers have been working with me since march/may/july 2019

How can u evaluate the market with ur experience and decide to offer ur oga 10k and say it is what it is.

According to u, how can a family man with kids deliver 25k? Na the car owner help u impregnate ur wife?

My man carry your cross and stop been a sissy.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Weldone, nne.

Please, do you have an office on the mainland?

Not yet o.. covid has put our franchisee's plans on serious hold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Weightless:

Can I bring this along for you, very soft and crunchy
if it will make me weightless grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
nwizu042:

Me sir?
One way trip only sir...

grin one way cheesy is like you don't know they've changed lasma commander, let officer Donald catch u, he won't only tear ticket for u, he will give u d whole booklet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:
if it will make me weightless grin

Lmao dat one is Indaboski bahose the dabuskabash.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
izzou:

Be gone, for thy anointing has been taken away from thee cheesy

For thou hast begun to dwell with the daughters of Africa lane, the maidservants of Adeola Hopewell, even the sisters of Wumengo

Thy bishoprick has thou lost, and thou shalt no longer stand in the gap for thy brethren.

grin

Why has thou misconstruct my name?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Gear box wow, imagine the weight and pressure on your suspension, some drivers will still fulfil such trip

You can't blame such driver, as a driver that have partner you have to take all rides, irrespective of the damage to the car Just 4 Peace.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

You and your co-host(donfortone48) now this is for you two.

Everything i put up there is precise and accurate. I am not the reason for covid-19. Pro-covid I was doing 35k weekly no stories. After the lockdown was lifted i and my partner agreed with some level of understanding to do N10k weekly pending when things improve and the major cause for my high fuel expenses is been sorted out. Evennwhen I was doing 25k box I don't spend 17k on fuel weekly.

Please how did you solve the bolded, suffering similar fate?

And please don't get me wrong when I suggested you could save 8k a month on car wash. Don't mean to be in your business like that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
deedee44:

Let me do it offline, I won't get a trip back grin grin

grin grin Gosh!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Always resist the urge to shalaye!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Silence is the best answer to a big and empty fool, I choose to ignore you henceforth.

If you like go and create a new monica and keep blaspheming me no be today una don start to dey do am, like I said you and your girlfriend enyinne will die on top of my matter.

Keep saying all sorts of lies against me, God will judge you all.

Wicked Jezebel and evil and cruel man, both of you are disgusting and full of toxic.

As far as I am concerned I never did her any wrong, as for you I never worked for you unless you own the car she rented to me.

Range Rover koor, Land Rover niii.
The aboki maning enyinne's gate (the compound she stays) grudgingly and reluctantly open the gate for you, he was even reluctant at first because of the smoke coming out of the car.
Range Rover indeed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
spotball:

I went to both Uber and Bolt offices today and they both said they accept it as long as it is in good state and the ac as well as other gadgets are working.

Great news!!!!
I think Izzou mentioned same thing, that so long it's got 4 doors, it can be registered....
I'm happy for you...

Oya goan make money for us to chop fish....
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
spotball:

I told you they will accept it, I was very sure of that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
jpworld:

I'm only interested in my 27k rent. If u like make 1million not my problem.

I challenge you thr other time but till today I haven't heard a sinhlr word from you. That's to say hoe cowardly, empty like a can with a loud noise you are.

Since you only wanted you're 27k has agreed btw you and your low life drivers how come you and donfortune48 criticise another who is getting his own 10-25k weekly like calling them novice in the business? Guy you're just sick and has nothing. You don't even have a car let alone 12. Even my oga that has fewer numbers dont have the time to come up here to exchange words with people on NL, so young man go get a gf and try first in getting her preggy b4 you can understand what it means to change dampers or see a child come out of a woman V spot.

I dony know why I'm even wasting my precious time talking to an illiterate like you self. NINSENSE!!!

Son of a pup p e t!

quote author=jpworld post=93078935]

I have total of 12 drivers
[/quote]

Quote one of you're drivers here lets confirm if truly you even have a bicycle to rent let alone a car b4 we can talk of 10 which is now 12.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.