Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815332 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

You and your co-host(donfortone48) now this is for you two.

Everything i put up there is precise and accurate. I am not the reason for covid-19, . Pro-covid I was doing 35k weekly no stories. After the lockdown was lifted i and my partner agreed with some level of understanding to do N10k

lack of education and your parents for not giving you both adequate education.

it has been a part of me.

Your driver beat the curfew imposed by the President and you're there trying to make a case out of foolishness. Don't worry bybyhe time police finish with you you go know how far.

Mr first degree holder, i have seen where ur degree has landed u. grin grin grin

You need to start washing the car yourself, been part of u is a very stupid excuse.

Level of understanding with ur partner was to ur advantage. So if u r the car owner will u release ur car for 10k?

See as a evil soul u tagged me, i would have asked the driver to pay fine, and bring my car in peace, i didn't violate curfew, driver did.

Driver was arrested 9:47pm, they delayed him, till 10pm, he think is something he can settle and then go home and rest, after he didn't succeed he called.me 10:28pm, i scold him, his explanation and my investigation shows police deliberately was looking 4 people to bully and collect money.

This is not my 1st time battling it with law enforcement.

In Nigeria if u don't have money or time don't do case.

I will copy you the judgment copy, when we are done.

I have won more than 3 cases against the police and lastma go to oshodi lastma, that their fat oga with bar head, will tell u more.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
radautoworks:

Not yet o.. covid has put our franchisee's plans on serious hold
I think you should count that as a blessing, franchies is the reason we don't have Mr. Biggs anymore.

Look at killingmangaro today my tribe man who has always resisted the urge to franchise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Crvrider:

Please how did you solve the bolded, suffering similar fate?

And please don't get me wrong when I suggested you could save 8k a month on car wash. Don't mean to be in your business like that.

My partner to the best of his knowledge has decided to ground vehicle till further notice but as for me ahead ahead na him I dey. I waited patiently for about 4month plus for that car the first time during the festive period when guys where catching out. Cars must experience tears and wears which is no fault of my.

I was waiting and ready for further re-negotiation of rental fee after car has been fix but the way and manner I was decieved to return the car is what I find unprofessional and unfair. And the most annoying part was my own guy was used to lure me into a dish.

But like I believe "I don't ever feel to comfortable when everything is going on too well" because there lyes a big problem ahead". Also, when a door close there is always like a 100 other better doors opened.

No offense taken brother man, I understand you view but you of all people should know that washing of tyers anf changing of spare tyers are the two most difficult things in owning a car.

A total change of that device was carried out with a tok spare.

Modify: sorry about the typo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

I challenge you thr other time but till today I haven't heard a sinhlr word from you.

You don't even have a car let alone 12. Even my oga that has fewer numbers dont have the time to come up here to exchange words with people on NL, so young man go get a gf and try first in getting her preggy b4 you can understand what it means to change dampers or see a child come out of a woman V spot.

Quote one of you're drivers here lets confirm if truly you even have a bicycle to rent let alone a car b4 we can talk of 10 which is now 12.

My last daughter is 13years old, my first son 17 years, i have only 3kids and Gentlelife50 is older than me. grin cheesy grin

I'm not here 4 drivers, I'm here 4 owners, many are calling me to thank me, if care is not taking ur boss might have called me to say a very big thank u.

Please mr why insult my drivers, they do u no wrong, haba, papa bombom.

If u cannot avoid mr Pampers u get mr napkin.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
jpworld:

Mr first degree holder, i have seen where ur degree has landed u. grin grin grin

You need to start washing the car yourself, been part of u is a very stupid excuse.

Level of understanding with ur partner was to ur advantage. So if u r the car owner will u release ur car for 10k?

See as a evil soul u tagged me, i would have asked the driver to pay fine, and bring my car in peace, i didn't violate curfew, driver did.

Driver was arrested 9:47pm, they delayed him, till 10pm, he think is something he can settle and then go home and rest, after he didn't succeed he called.me 10:28pm, i scold him, his explanation and my investigation shows police deliberately was looking 4 people to bully and collect money.

This is not my 1st time battling it with law enforcement.

In Nigeria if u don't have money or time don't do case.

I will copy you the judgment copy, when we are done.

I have won more than 3 cases against the police and lastma go to oshodi lastma, that their fat oga with bar head, will tell u more.

e pain am! Lol.

This my last quote to you and I will challenge you again if truly you're a man like:

Go get a gf n try getting her preggy then seat and drive for only 6hrs daily to provide for her till the day she will deliver of the baby then most importantly make sure you're there while she's giving birth of the baby then come back and reason with me like a man and a father.

NINSENSE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

My partner to the best of his knowledge has decided to ground vehicle till further notice but as for me ahead ahead na him I dey. I waited patiently for about 4month plus for that car the first time during the festive period when guys where catching out. Cars must experience tears and wears which is no fault of my.

I was waiting and ready for further re-negotiation of rental fee after car has been fix but the way and manner I was decieved to return the car is what I find unprofessional and unfair. And the most annoying part was my own guy was used to lure me into a dish.

But like I believe "I don't ever feel to comfortable when everything is going on too well" because there lyes a big problem ahead". Also, when a door close there is always like a 100 other better doors opened.

No offense taken brother man, I understand you view but you of all people should know that washing of tyers anf changing of spare tyers are the two most difficult things in owning a car.

cheesy cheesy
I don’t need a soothsayer to decipher A b C d E.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Crvrider:

Please how did you solve the bolded, suffering similar fate?

And please don't get me wrong when I suggested you could save 8k a month on car wash. Don't mean to be in your business like that.
I spent over 10k on “car wash” monthly while I was still active.
Driving alone is stressful.
It will take me at least 2hours to wash a sedan to my satisfaction. How many hours is now left to complete trips? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

e pain am! Lol.

This my last quote to you and I will challenge you again if truly you're a man like:

Go get a gf n try getting her preggy then seat and drive for only 6hrs daily to provide for her till the day she will deliver of the baby then most importantly make sure you're there while she's giving birth of the baby then come back and reason with me like a man and a father.

NINSENSE!!!

I can help u with HP, one man i met is selling off 3 of his camry 2005 model in frustration.

I can buy it for 900k and u take it for 1.7m.

I don't do Nigerian used and i dont like camry. I can buy it strictly 4 HP.

If u interested reach out to me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
chillex8:

I spent over 10k on “car wash” monthly while I was still active.
Driving alone is stressful.
It will take me at least 2hours to wash a sedan to my satisfaction. How many hours is now left to complete trips? grin
I thought I was alone, I like my cars neat in and out.
Besides I like the way they vacuum it, I can't do that myself.
Again sometimes I leave home early, so no time to wash car.
I do that after I have done few trips in the morning

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
chillex8:

cheesy cheesy
I don’t need a soothsayer do decipher A b C d E.
Ha! Trust na me already knew few months ago na...

C enh soldier go soldier come barracks go still remain.

Every Saturday you c couplr wed there're at least 2 person's that are heart broken for that wedding to takr place.

But las las everybody go dey alright. grin

Ahead ahead jor!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
jpworld:

I can help u with HP, one man i met is selling off 3 of his camry 2005 model in frustration.

I can buy it for 900k and u take it for 1.7m.

I don't do Nigerian used and i dont like camry. I can buy it strictly 4 HP.

If u interested reach out to me

Thanks for your nice gesture, notwithstanding, I can't accept even a favor from a person with such a dented and brutal mentality like you let alone partnership. You can give your offer to people of your kinds that needs it but not me.

Even Moove have been on my case for over a month now that they'd to send a rep to come wait for me the last time i was at Uber office in marryland. Only God knew how they managed to know I was around on that day.

Finally. I followed them to their office to see the brand new car(I mean tear rubber) they're renting out for N25k weekly plus a brand new smart phone and other incentives. The chance of drive and own (HP) is even available well soon. So why would any well thinking person would take a 17yrs old car for 27k??! I'm still trying to understand that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Me I've brush, parker and other tools I use for cleaning of the interior. Even the AC vent car wash guys won't clean it well for you.

Those lines on the front bumper they won't clean them well.

My former LL gave me quit notice mainly because of the amount of water I use to wash my car gringringrin

I go to car wash mainly because of the my tyers and flashing of sands to avoid rust.

I've used about 4bottles of this perfume from radautoworks in 3months.

Most of my riders usually off their shoes when on a long trip. They say they feel comfortable on my ride.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

a dented and brutal mentality like you let alone partnership.

So why would any well thinking person would take a 17yrs old car for 27k??! I'm still trying to understand that.

I'm not brutal, I'm in 4 strictly business. I want a win win situation.

That 17 years old doesn't come cheap, remember we are in Nigeria, 3rd world nation.

Anyway goodluck with Moove.

Gentlelife50 gentle but sneaky are u in? U worked 4 me for 5months, b4 u were fired.

I wonder how u even managed to drive a dead jerking car for 5months.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=dru23 post=93083851][/quote]
Na you be him partner? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

That 17 years old doesn't come cheap, remember we are in Nigeria, 3rd world nation.

Gentlelife50 gentle but sneaky are u in? U worked 4 me for 5months, b4 u were fired.

Lol... This guy you funny chia I swear! So you knew it was a dead jerking car yet you kept collecting 35k on rental. You see? Reason why you can't have people like me on your ship? Else I would sink it. Yet you would be the first to say drivers are manipulative, liers and all sort but you're just taking advantage of the joblessness situation we're being faced in the country to enslave drivers and enrich yourself and you call it BUSINESS. I wish I could have the previllege to meet just one of your drivers, just one.

How do you sleep at night knowing a fellow man is out there working suffering with a dead jerking car to fetch you money? My partner is a man/woman of integrity and of good conscience. Though we had our differences which is normal but he is a good man/woman. He would never allow me drive a car that had even a scratch let a alone a dead jerking car. I can bet my balls he/they are not in your list of friends let's alone calling you to say thanks. Watin u know wey him never sabi b4?

So now, you agree its a 3rd world country right? And you want me to balance 25k out of an avgr of 40k earning after carrying out miscellaneous of about 25k, by the way what was your grade im mathematics because I'm trying so hard to understand how where the balance will come from even when there is a deficit of about 6k.

Moreover, I never told you I was signing up with Moove okay.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2020
chillex8:

Na you be him partner? shocked
Leave baba alone ooh.. I always enjoy the way he passes his message across
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

You and your co-host(donfortone48) now this is for you two.

Everything i put up there is precise and accurate. I am not the reason for covid-19, . Pro-covid I was doing 35k weekly no stories. After the lockdown was lifted i and my partner agreed with some level of understanding to do N10k weekly pending when things improve and the major cause for my high fuel expenses is been sorted out. Evennwhen I was doing 25k box I don't spend 17k on fuel weekly.

I'm not surprised you can't comprehend the reason for my high cost of expenses on PMS.
So I blame you ignorance on lack of education and your parents for not giving you both adequate education.

Now, you talk about considering partner who has family yo look after, so hoe about the driver and his family?? From the avgr did your sense interprets to you how much is left? N40k-N35k n9 be 5k?? MU MU na 5k I go take feed my family, pay rent with fence that is securing my partner's car and do other thing? School fees are there, pampers, cloth, gas, et el.

Cr.... Or who Suggested I can save 8k from car wash. Bros... I once own a car and I usually take my private car to car wash twice every week for flushing so it has been a part of me. Besides n9 be everyday I go get strenght to wash car na.

Jpworld; the reason you will not have a pay for this week from your recent experience with police is simply becos you and your driver are stupid. That 2h or 5h you think I can add up to my rental is what is keeping your car at the police custody right.

Frim my last experience wh8ch I shared here Izzuo made me understand t9 always place my right last.

Your driver beat the curfew imposed by the President and you're there trying to make a case out of foolishness. Don't worry bybyhe time police finish with you you go know how far.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

NINSENSE!!!

Is this the only 'achievement' you can boast of?

You once owned a car, now you don't, adjust your lifestyle to your income level.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Be we should ask that jpworld who thinks he's the head of Car Owners Association (COA).

As a matter of fact the guy as succeeded in his evil plans.

Will update the house much later but I won't call out names.

All I can say for the now is may God continue to bless all the good partners both drivers and car owners especially my boss (Madam/Oga), it was a wonderful relationship and a privilege to first knowing, meeting and working with you.

The fact remains good people are hard to find but no one should ever think they're the only good person that exist and that one can never find a good person should you path ways with a partner, spouse or a worker. Also, don't ever think people can't survive without you, else you placing yourself in God's position. and the God I've grown up to understand frown at competition with him and if such person is not careful h/h case woulf be worst than even Nebuchadnezzar in the bible.

Lifr goes on and just like I said the other week good things don't last and that because human fails to appreciate or identify a good thing when they're previllege to have it around them.

Apology to who anyone that may br offended with this post but I need to seek experience opinion with this, kindly drop them with a quote.

Like you all know, I don't do offline due to some bad experiences I've had with riders and asmuch as I hate to be cheated I also don't like it when somebody feels cheated by me.

Now, within is my earning with in the past 4-5weeks, the last time uber credited my account was before the lockdown when uber was still doing the 3% promo after the lockdown and at the end of every week the least balance I usually have is -N10k+. Thank God for the previous uber promo of N7500 after 20 or 30 trips thereabout which leaves my present balance @ -N5k+ pictures attached within.

At the end of the week after paying rental and carrying out other expenses in virtually left with nothing.

Weekly estimate from my earnings is as fllw:

Rental: N10,000 (since after the lifting of the lockdown as agreed btw my partner and I)

An Avrg of N3,500 spent of fuel daily which is about an avrg of N17,000 weekly.
I think the high cost of fuel is due to a faulty catalytic component which repairs is pending to arrival of spare part plus long distance Uber PU alias short distance destination.

Car wash takes an avgr of N2000 weekly.

Personal expenses and repairs like gauging tyers, settle police due to curfew, LASTMA, agboros, water, food, etc N5,000 weekly.

Weekly Subscription N1,200

Total= ~N35,000.

PS: I do only UBER because BOLT has axed me to low rating.

Pls kindly advise if such a driver with wife n kids can rent at N25,000 weekly.

I understand it's not easy for owner partners because repairs is on them but it is what is, everyone is fighting to survive at this time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 4:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Most clubs on the mainland opened last night. Make una quickly go position.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Resurgent2016:
Let me share my experience.

Long story short, after like 1hr and still in traffic, I ask the guy to alight and not bother with payment.

Very wicked people exits on indriver, be careful with the fastest finger thing

This makes me laugh seriously! Jeez! They are not wicked though, we all take advantage of the forces of dd/ss at every point in time. Sorry boss!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2020
How much do you buy it from her place make I go buy plenty keep.
Felicity0001:

Me I've brush, parker and other tools I use for cleaning of the interior. Even the AC vent car wash guys won't clean it well for you.

Those lines on the front bumper they won't clean them well.

My former LL gave me quit notice mainly because of the amount of water I use to wash my car gringringrin

I go to car wash mainly because of the my tyers and flashing of sands to avoid rust.

I've used about 4bottles of this perfume from radautoworks in 3months.

Most of my riders usually off their shoes when on a long trip. They say they feel comfortable on my ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Which car wash do you vacuum.... I've plenty sand under my rug and I'm willing to pay to get them off.. price and location
Gentlelife50:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Beng1234:
Most clubs on the mainland opened last night. Make una quickly go position.

Some clubs on the island too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Please, anybody with Lag/Ib express road situation this morning?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CozyTheBest(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
I have parker and other tools I call for cleaning service provider for cleaning stuff.
If you want i can suggest you a cleaning company who provide a great service for your home.
The name of the company is cozythebest(https://cozythebest.com/). They are so professional in their work.
so if you want you can contact them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
SHOOPSYN:
Please, anybody with Lag/Ib express road situation this morning?
Na only ur gmap fit do am for u

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

I didn't work for you unless you are enyinne, again I dropped her car (probably why you guys have been bitter) fire koor lightening nii.

It's your so called range Rover that was smoking, am I mad to drive a car that smoke so that tomorrow you will say I knock your engine.

You see why you are a lier, at first it was I didn't deliver yet I was able to work for her for 5 months.

You will remain a scammer and mischievous person, just keep disgracing yourself here.
Your family must be proud of you.

You will keep confessing, it's only God that will judge you guys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
mistadayo:
Which car wash do you vacuum.... I've plenty sand under my rug and I'm willing to pay to get them off.. price and location
Are you on the island? We have a lot of them and it's 1k, if you don't have it I run.
That's basically why I go car wash, I don't like sand and dust inside my car

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=dru23 post=93085828][/quote]ok... I just modified the post.

Modify: 25k I meant. Typo error. Me do 35k? Shey I dey mad ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.