Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735788 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slickleo:

If he is on rental with @jpworld hw can dis young man pay 30k weekly rental and still take @ least 25k home. God no go shame us.
and i believe person wey dey on rentals go put in more hours of work to make more, since 5pm now i dey house dey relax and i know some poeple for still work till 10pm..las las God no go shame us

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Carshopper:

My brother, Lagos don deceive a lot of us ooo..pls forgive us

Bro. I dey tell you. grin, I checkout some roads and parts in V.I , a corporate business hub , I just shake my head...

Na for Lagos international airport I first see, wey you go pay #200 enter , com pay #200 when you want comot., what is that? N I look at the building self, cheapeee.

How can you allow touts in an international airport, na there I know say Lagos na wash..

In Nnamdi azilkiwe, once you enter wt your #200. Going out is absolutely free.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
northbird:

Bro. I dey tell you. grin, I checkout some roads and parts in V.I , a corporate business hub , I just shake my head...

Na for Lagos international airport I first see, wey you go pay #200 enter , com pay #200 when you want comot., what is that? N I look at the building self, cheapeee.

How can you allow touts in an international airport, na there I know say Lagos na wash..

In Nnamdi azilkiwe, once you enter wt your #200. Going out is absolutely free.

My brother no vex for us na... U know say person wey never see another man farm go say na e papa farm big pass

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
What am about to write is just to motivate drivers who are dulling to grind harder.

Honestly, I still cant believe someone was given a car at 10k and he still had the temerity to shalaye.

I want to tell you guys what happened to me this past two days and how I made much money with Bolt alone. I don't want to say the amount. Mind you I just came back to Lagos on Friday. After driving for 8 hours non stop. I know a lot of you will say its a lie but I don't have anything to proove to anybody. I would have uploaded screenshots but I have a principle. I chopped both the 4k bonus and the 2.8k bonus. Thats 6,800 I did not work for. Its just a bonus. I find it funny that the luxurydriver guy couldn't even get it because of ordinary one trip? Can you imagine? Are you a learner? Some of you dull oo.

Again, If not the fact that am aware Bolt and Uber agents monitor this thread, I would have uploaded screenshots. But then, it will be easy to nab me.  grin grin grin I refuse to shalaye like Felix and leak trade secrets.

The funny part is that I just came back to Lagos last week Friday like I said. I drove for 8 hours all the way from Owerri. But that did not deter me to work the next day Saturday. Immediately I came back that Friday, I started my bolt app and saw weekend bonus of 4k. To get it, I had to accept 95% trips, Complete 75% of accepted trips, be online for 15 hours and complete 20 trips in all. Lol.

Na today? We have been in this game for long and we know all the tricks. By the time I woke up around 8am the next day, I was already online working for 12 hours  grin cheesy grin. Remaining 3 hours. Don't ask me how I did it. Its a miracle working God. cool cool cool

I set my destination to Surulere. The king of short trip area. Within 3 hours, I have already done 8 short trips within surulere. I set destination to Lekki. Another king of short trips. Within another 2 hours, I have done over 10 trips in Lekki alone. Please nobody should ask me how I get short trips. Its a trade secret and I know how I get it. Think whatever you want to think and infer whatever you want to infer... You may be wrong. How I do mine may be totally different from yours.

I agree with the surulere short trips, I got 15trips surulere alone was just smiling.
But u know friday 2 sunday are busy days if u go during the week u will not make up 2 9 trips in 3days

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Let Glen catch you. you go know say no be all play be play.

I am weightless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
I prefer those long trips... two or three long trips wey get beta meat for body, I'm done for that day.
Few trips, few shalaye.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
northbird:

When I tell guys, some pple whey neva drive for Abj go think say na Lagos na him driving finish.

The roads in Abj esp in d city center connect like crazy...

I go dey see jaga jaga roads anyhow for lekki Ontop millions wey people dey pay.

If you pay 2-3 million for an apartment in wuse 2, smooth roads, wey connect... Good infrastructure.

Bros its one of the most beautiful cities in Africa you're talking about and using to compare Lagos like this oooh... How you dey compare Lagos with FCT, what happened to Cape Town, Pretoria, have you been to the capital city of Egypt b4?? Lagos na dirty city na... Any how state.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
What am about to write is just to motivate drivers who are dulling to grind harder.

Honestly, I still cant believe someone was given a car at 10k and he still had the temerity to shalaye.

I want to tell you guys what happened to me this past two days and how I made much money with Bolt alone. I don't want to say the amount. Mind you I just came back to Lagos on Friday. After driving for 8 hours non stop. I know a lot of you will say its a lie but I don't have anything to proove to anybody. I would have uploaded screenshots but I have a principle. I chopped both the 4k bonus and the 2.8k bonus. Thats 6,800 I did not work for. Its just a bonus. I find it funny that the luxurydriver guy couldn't even get it because of ordinary one trip? Can you imagine? Are you a learner? Some of you dull oo.

Again, If not the fact that am aware Bolt and Uber agents monitor this thread, I would have uploaded screenshots. But then, it will be easy to nab me.  grin grin grin I refuse to shalaye like Felix and leak trade secrets.

The funny part is that I just came back to Lagos last week Friday like I said. I drove for 8 hours all the way from Owerri. But that did not deter me to work the next day Saturday. Immediately I came back that Friday, I started my bolt app and saw weekend bonus of 4k. To get it, I had to accept 95% trips, Complete 75% of accepted trips, be online for 15 hours and complete 20 trips in all. Lol.

Na today? We have been in this game for long and we know all the tricks. By the time I woke up around 8am the next day, I was already online working for 12 hours  grin cheesy grin. Remaining 3 hours. Don't ask me how I did it. Its a miracle working God. cool cool cool

I set my destination to Surulere. The king of short trip area. Within 3 hours, I have already done 8 short trips within surulere. I set destination to Lekki. Another king of short trips. Within another 2 hours, I have done over 10 trips in Lekki alone. Please nobody should ask me how I get short trips. Its a trade secret and I know how I get it. Think whatever you want to think and infer whatever you want to infer... You may be wrong. How I do mine may be totally different from yours.

Bros you too dey lie! Kai! If you’ve not driven for over 6 months like you claim, bolt will not ask you to do 20 trips fri/sat. What you will get is reactivation bonus.

Even gentlelife that doesn’t drive that much but still drives is asked to complete 17 trips. How your own come take pass person wey still dey drive at least?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
confusedworld17:
I prefer those long trips... two or three long trips wey get beta meat for body, I'm done for that day.
Few trips, few shalaye.
ur head dey dia, i remember one day i did iju to badore ajah, ajah to abule egba, abule egba to arepo 3 trips..i just close for that day grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
kodred:

Bros you too dey lie! Kai! If you’ve not driven for over 6 months like you claim, bolt will not ask you to do 20 trips fri/sat. What you will get is reactivation bonus.

Even gentlelife that doesn’t drive that much but still drives is asked to complete 17 trips. How your own come take pass person wey still dey drive at least?
when trouble sleep........

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
jpworld:

There are 3 different apps, driver make their weekly earnings, please post the 3 apps together.

Gentlelife50 post his earning to manipulate, i know him as king of manipulation.

You are truly sick!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
jpworld:

There are 3 different apps, driver make their weekly earnings, please post the 3 apps together.

Gentlelife50 post his earning to manipulate, i know him as king of manipulation.

I have been following this thread religiously before putting my car on e-hailing and will be clocking a year by October. My comments are always once in a while.......
Someone posted his earnings with time stamp on it yet you are linking same to a different monica, worst still tagging him as manipulative!!!
DEFINITELY IF YOU AREN'T WRONG WITH SOMETHING, may be SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Sorry pardon me Sir, this is my 1st time ever of throwing jab on this forum. And going forward whenever your monica appears, i will simply close my eyes and let it pass.
May God cleanse your heart of bitterness and fill it with happiness & love.
Peace

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
pope191:

If u want to post earning, post it! Arithmetic is not my favorite atall

Never get high on your own supply!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
eyinola:
hallelujah, I drive my car and i am not under any pressure, if u check the time i close 4pm whenever i work(7am-4pm) today is even just a good day some days i don't gross up to 10K and i am never worried cos i allow my car sef to rest and my health too is paramount..if i don net 5K am good to go na that time i dey find trips towards my destination grin grin

That's the spirit bro. My present job does not give me enough time to hustle during the week ever since this covid 19, but my sundays are always awesome using indriver alone. Finished my lasdri and hackney today, so maybe I will have the chance to bring uber in the mix to increase my chances.

5k daily target is more than okay for a day for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
FYI Felicity, there was a time you said I had a village farm... Lol. Aji Amu like you. In your dreams bro. My fish farm is an investment of over 6 million naira. I can proove this if pushed to the wall. Am only back to Lagos because I want to use Uber and Bolt platform to market my Fish. I have people that will be roasting and smoking the fish in Umuahia and send down to Lagos.

Just imagine the number of fliers I will share to my riders next week? Just imagine that Gods grace is upon me and I get people that will connect me to big fish buyers? Do you know what that means?

As at the time you were given a car for 10k and you were complaining, I know how much my driver was making in Lagos for me without me being there.

You will never understand Nnam.

Continue eating Jamaican rice inugo? Okpukpu ga agbado gi one day. Otula Okuko like you.

We no even know what to believe anymore.
Within the space of 1year, you were struggling to pay 350k rent, moved from driving for a partner on rental to own a car .
At a point, you left Lagos and said you weren't coming back because of the stress and low earnings on e hailing.
But now, you're back, not only that, you are a partner collecting 25k weekly with another 6million naira fish farm investments.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
jpworld:

Mr Abel I didn't know u were this stupid. You talk like Felicity0001, are you guys brothers? Or u guys attend the same Sabbath church?

Thousands of drivers on uber platform to choose from, why will u not driving my car pain me or make me blackmail you? You're really stupid, i can't believe u write this as a defense.

Yes i hired u, u drove my car for 5months, when u started ur manipulations i fired u.

I don't take nonsense in business. If i had tolerated u i won't grow.

Now let me clear u, no hard feelings,

i fired u, because u were trying to poison other drivers mind against me, u try to build a hostile environment then u come to me and say a different thing. It was more like 2face.

I didn't even know you were Gentlelife50 until one day i stumbled on ur number from one of ur post,

All this while u were using that Gentlelife50 to attack every of my post, even mocking one my cars, meanwhile u were using my car to do uber.

Anyway a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Chai love and light to this thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Within the space of 1year, you were struggling to pay 350k rent, moved from driving for a partner on rental to own a car .
At a point, you left Lagos and said you weren't coming back because of the stress and low earnings on e hailing.
But now, you're back, not only that, you are a partner collecting 25k weekly with another 6million naira fish farm investments.

grin grin

Oh! I love Nairaland. A land fill with detectives and spy agents. A land where people have your time. Your records will be laid bare for all to see anytime you err.

God bless Nairaland! God bless Seun!

grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Crvrider:

Number 4.
#TenCrackCommandments.

Lots of hip-hop heads in the house.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Crvrider:

Say hello to my little friend grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

The guy na comic relief....lol

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dbossmanager:

The guy na comic relief....lol

Oju dey see na grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
jpworld:

Mr Abel I didn't know u were this stupid. You talk like Felicity0001, are you guys brothers? Or u guys attend the same Sabbath church?

Thousands of drivers on uber platform to choose from, why will u not driving my car pain me or make me blackmail you? You're really stupid, i can't believe u write this as a defense.

Yes i hired u, u drove my car for 5months, when u started ur manipulations i fired u.

I don't take nonsense in business. If i had tolerated u i won't grow.

Now let me clear u, no hard feelings,

i fired u, because u were trying to poison other drivers mind against me, u try to build a hostile environment then u come to me and say a different thing. It was more like 2face.

I didn't even know you were Gentlelife50 until one day i stumbled on ur number from one of ur post,

All this while u were using that Gentlelife50 to attack every of my post, even mocking one my cars, meanwhile u were using my car to do uber.

Anyway a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Since you want us to keep misbehaving, I am ready.
Obviously you don't want to have sense, but you have to stop lying against me.
I never drove your car, I only worked with enyinne.
Just come up and confess you are enyinne or that enyinne was working for you.
I also was the one that even handed the vehicle I was using to another driver, I don't know what you gain by lying.
All these lies won't help you in any way, anyways you only want to make me look bad.
I was the one that rather dumped your girlfriend's car, it gave me a lot of issues.
In fact she had mechanics in every part of this Lagos, because of the problems with the car.

Chaii, I really pity people dealing with you.
You are such a bad person full of toxic, before you used your previous fake Monica to lie that I didn't pay you for months.
I challenged you to come up with eveidnce next you came up with this shallow defense that I was spoiling other drivers, do I even have time to meet her other drivers when I will be struggling to manage to work with that vehicle?
Thank God everybody was here and witnessed when you enyinne came back to confess you sold the vehicle to a driver here, and for your information I am not 40 yet.
Lastly I hope you have paid your house rent?
The micro finance bank won't borrow you money because of the covid19 impact.
This time I won't be available to assist you, of course you know there is no way I will help you out this around because of the many lies you keep peddling against me and then I thought you were my sister not knowing you are this Jezebelic..

The car I worked with for 5 months where is it, it was not even up to two weeks I saw enyinne with the said car on TMB with full of scratches, only for her to say she have disposed it.
I will say it again jpwhatever you and your girlfriend enyinne are mad not only sick.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Obviously you guys work with the mods, some people didn't do half of what you are doing but was blocked.
You people shamelessly went as far as posting pictures, hitting below the belt.
Yet you will open your smelly mouth to talk about being manipulative, keep deceiving yourself and think you are doing well.
Yeye
May God reward all you, unless there is no God.
Certainly you will reap the result of all your evil.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2020
nitigriti:

Number 4.
#TenCrackCommandments.

Lots of hip-hop heads in the house.

90's was the era.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2020
pope191:

Hello little friend!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2020
pope191:

Okay, I'M RELOADED!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Okay, I'M RELOADED!

If it is what it is, then let's have it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Crvrider:

If it is what it is, then let's have it.

Meant to quote Pope tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2020
For the records, there was never a time I said I struggled to pay rent of 350k, drive for a partner and own a car within a space of 1 year. All these are sequenced events in my life over a number of years that the company I worked with lost several millions to wire fraudsters. This is a company I had a big stake in.

For the fact I lost money does not mean it has finished for me. I had and still have lots and lots of investment and am still investing. It was my choice not to touch or sell of any of them because I wanted to start afresh from almost ground zero.

Anybody that can proove this with screenshots.... I mean proove that all the alleged by Ojurongbe1 happened in my life within 1 year will get recharge card of 20,000 naira today. This is in public domain and everybody will see this. The bet starts now.

Ojurongbe1, I will also challenge you to something. Lets make this a little interesting. I will not post my account balances for security reasons.

Am being tempted to buy 20,000 euros today, write your name on it or do a video and post on youtube while saying things you want me to say to proove its authenticity. If I do this successfully, will you give me your car? If am not able to do it, you will take my car.

This may even expose my identity which I seriously don't want to. Even though its childish but am being seriously tempted. I need to proove something in life to you.

Please for the fact someone is driving does not make him or her a poor or broke man. I am not trying to boast but bros, I have money. I mean serious one. I was in the East for 6 months. I was not idle abeg. Driving is just what I chose to do because its fun for me and it gives me that opportunity to feel I struggle to make money. Take it or leave it.

Even my fish farm in Umuahia has many workers. But I still choose to work with them anytime work is going on. Some of them will be looking at me as if everything is ok with me.

The average Anambra man will wear bathroom slippers to work but has over 100 million in his account. I am not saying I have 100 million before criminals on this Nairaland and thread will start targeting me.

I have over 10 unread pms already from strangers I don't even know who they are. Nice try brothers.

Most of you got to Ratautoworks to go and scan your cars for whooping sums of money. Even GuzzGuzz does scan for some of you for a whooping 10k.... Lol.

Me... I still use tried, tested and trusted Kazeems and Roadside mechanics to service and maintain my cars because they are very cheap. And trust me, they are good and excellent.

Even Ratautoworks that is offering free scan to you guys, do you think its really free? Lol. In your dreams.

One way or the other, you guys will still shell out some money for "Problems they will detect". Forget the part of "whether you want the service or not. One way or the other, you will pay. Even if its Jamaican rice of 3,500 abi 2,500. This is an old trick. wink wink wink

When you pay a pastor or babalawo to come and detect jazz for you, what were you expecting? One way or the other, jazz will be found buried in your compound.

Ojurongbe, you have 24 hours starting now.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2020
To add to it; same person that has derided those who still invest on cars for ehailing in this present time amd even asked who has managed to save 1million naira from ehailing biz, only to come back and tell us he has 3 cars on ehailing.

Wishing him and everyone best of luck
OJURONGBE1:

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.