Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815948 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Crvrider:

90's was the era.
You can say that again!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Drivers should learn from all these. Why most of you don't have money is because you lack proper management principles.

The average Uber or Bolt driver spends almost all his money on frivolities while driving. I know an Uber driver that spends almost 1,500 daily just to eat. Just to eat. 1500 times 25 workin days is 37,500. If you times it by 12 months, that is 450,000 naira. Only on eating oo.

Thats aside plantain chips, popcorn, drinks and all eatables they will still buy while driving.

What most of you don't realise is that those small small things are eating into your finances without knowing. I am giving you a secret that will make you prosper in life.

Even if its 500 daily that you spend on snacks while driving, it may seem small to you. But thats 15k alone on snacks. You will say, "shey its 500". But what you don't know is that same 500 if put together for one year is 183,000 naira.

While some drivers where watching Bayern and PSG play champions league finals, others were on the road grinding and chasing paper. Even me that just came back made 20k that sunday. You will say its a lie abi?

I know drivers that eat peppersoup everyday after working. Drivers on rental oo.

You are a driver on Uber and you are using Premium Mechanic workshops to change oil or shocks at expensive prices? How will you achieve anything in any given year?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
This is absolute truth. Eating out always takes it fair share from driver's earnings, some still drink. I always tried to avoid that as much as I could.

AngryIgboDon:
Drivers should learn from all these. Why most of you don't have money is because you lack proper management principles.

The average Uber or Bolt driver spends almost all his money on frivolities while driving. I know an Uber driver that spends almost 1,500 daily just to eat. Just to eat. 1500 times 25 workin days is 37,500. If you times it by 12 months, that is 450,000 naira. Only on eating oo.

Thats aside plantain chips, popcorn, drinks and all eatables they will still buy while driving.

What most of you don't realise is that those small small things are eating into your finances without knowing. I am giving you a secret that will make you prosper in life.

Even if its 500 daily that you spend on snacks while driving, it may seem small to you. But thats 15k alone on snacks. You will say, "shey its 500". But what you don't know is that same 500 if put together for one year is 183,000 naira.

While some drivers where watching Bayern and PSG play champions league finals, others were on the road grinding and chasing paper. Even me that just came back made 20k that sunday. You will say its a lie abi?

I know drivers that eat peppersoup everyday after working. Drivers on rental oo.

You are a driver on Uber and you are using Premium Mechanic workshops to change oil or shocks at expensive prices? How will you achieve anything in any given year?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Since you want us to keep misbehaving, I am ready.
Obviously you don't want to have sense, but you have to stop lying against me.
I never drove your car, I only worked with enyinne.
Just come up and confess you are enyinne or that enyinne was working for you.
I also was the one that even handed the vehicle I was using to another driver, I don't know what you gain by lying.
All these lies won't help you in any way, anyways you only want to make me look bad.
I was the one that rather dumped your girlfriend's car, it gave me a lot of issues.
In fact she had mechanics in every part of this Lagos, because of the problems with the car.

Chaii, I really pity people dealing with you.
You are such a bad person full of toxic, before you used your previous fake Monica to lie that I didn't pay you for months.
I challenged you to come up with eveidnce next you came up with this shallow defense that I was spoiling other drivers, do I even have time to meet her other drivers when I will be struggling to manage to work with that vehicle?
Thank God everybody was here and witnessed when you enyinne came back to confess you sold the vehicle to a driver here, and for your information I am not 40 yet.
Lastly I hope you have paid your house rent?
The micro finance bank won't borrow you money because of the covid19 impact.
This time I won't be available to assist you, of course you know there is no way I will help you out this around because of the many lies you keep peddling against me and then I thought you were my sister not knowing you are this Jezebelic..

The car I worked with for 5 months where is it, it was not even up to two weeks I saw enyinne with the said car on TMB with full of scratches, only for her to say she have disposed it.
I will say it again jpwhatever you and your girlfriend enyinne are mad not only sick.

That guy tells a lot of lies.

He said i recently registered as a driver on Uber and that i was looking for a car. I come dey wonder whether my fingers register me for Uber wey i no know...�...he also said that my uncle has been driving Uber for 2 years... grin

When his lies didnt work, he began to dig up my old posts in efforts to blackmail me...lol. the guy is a kid in an old man's body. Whoever believe his posts does so at his/her own peril.

Everybody na billionaire for social media.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Okay, I'M RELOADED!

Lol... My favorite of all time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FIRSTLINE: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2020
I HAVE A TOKUNBO 2003 COROLLA FOR HIRE PURCHASE. A SURULERE RESIDENT, OR NEARBY COMMUNITY WILL BE MOST PREFERRED.
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE
3, DOWN PAYMENT OF AT LEAST 200k
4, PAYMENT OF 28k WEEKLY FOR 28 MONTHS
5, NOTE: WE WANT TOTAL PAYMENT TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 2 AND HALF YEARS.
YOU CAN DO THE CALCULATIONS, WHICHEVER IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
TOTAL HIRE PURCHASE- 3.3MILLION. DEDUCT THE INITIAL PAYMENT FROM IT AND SPREAD THE THE REST TO BE PAID WITHIN 28 MONTHS.

CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION: 08036840986.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2020
odimbannamdi:

That guy tells a lot of lies.

He said i recently registered as a driver on Uber and that i was looking for a car. I come dey wonder whether my fingers register me for Uber wey i no know...�...he also said that my uncle has been driving Uber for 2 years... grin

When his lies didnt work, he began to dig up my old posts in efforts to blackmail me...lol. the guy is a kid in an old man's body. Whoever believe his posts does so at his/her own peril.

Everybody na billionaire for social media.
Seriously, he can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
I HAVE A TOKUNBO 2003 COROLLA FOR HIRE PURCHASE. A SURULERE RESIDENT, OR NEARBY COMMUNITY WILL BE MOST PREFERRED.
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE
4, PAYMENT OF 30k WEEKLY FOR 30 MONTHS

Beta slavery work o.
Let calculate 30per week X 4weeks in a month =120 in a month X 30month = 3,6mill.
Let now add mantainance
If you use mineral oil dat 7k a month x 30month = 210k
If you use synthetic that will be 3 or 4 oil change in a year that 23k x 10times u will change in the 30month = 230k.
Then we add the tears and wears nd other unforseen things dat mite happen.
This life no balance at all

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE

Haha 30k for 30months on top 2003.... Chaiii true true the heart of men ............

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE

Why should anybody give you 30k weekly on HP n still give you an upfront of 200k with it?

When that same person cud get rentals @ 25-30k without bearing the cost of repairs.

Your offer is not in tandem with the current realities of d biz. Asking for 100% turnover shocked in 30 months in a biz environment you can't control d variables @least.

Sell the car and invest your money into other good yielding biz.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2020
The past 10 pages have been incredible, they've been an eye-opener isn't it?.....you feel this is just great people are making money they're chopping alone and shouting enu gbe!!!

You sef reason am, how person go talk say 5h too much to chop a day, gala is 50bucks and 2 alone is not enough for a whole day, plantain chips is 100 naira and 1 is obviously not enough for a whole day even Sprite, coke or biggie drinks can't do you for a whole day all these added together is 4h and be reminded that quantity is not quality, even if you dedicate time to eat at iya ibasira you're wasting quality time you could use getting real orders. Me personally I don't eat anything just so I can meet all my personal Targets but to say 5h is too much to chow?.....Bros I don't understand what you're running on. My advice eat fruits high in calories and proteins they don't digest as fast as carbs and are nutritious but Don't do milk and beans they have more carbs than proteins, except it's full cream milk (expensive shit)

Secondly, some people have just been receiving miracles from eledumare left right and centre because na only you him create.... lemme cast hypocrites here.......IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE BOLT RIDER ACCOUNT YOU USE TO ORDER RIDES AND YOU ACCEPT THEM WITH YOUR DRIVER ACCOUNT JUST TO BEAT THE CAMPAIGNS, PUT DOWN YOUR HAND...... just as I thought, there's no miracle anywhere you're just street smart and all the same you're a fraud (it's blatantly told on bolt driver training)

Moreover, if you use kazeem oju-elegba or autoworks workshop there would definitely be a difference between the two and if you don't know this you don't know value and quality but all the same sha it's always advisable to go for the one your pocket can cover.....someone once told me: THE PURPOSE OF GETTING MONEY IS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, IF YOU HAVE MONEY BUT AREN'T SOLVING ANY PROBLEMS RELATED TO YOU OR NOT THEN THAT FELLOW IS DEAD.....this is one of the reasons we grind everyday (very deep stuff when he told me with his mouth). No one ever says it is the tools that he used that were faulty, it is always the person using the faulty tools that is blamed, therefore ensure you're using the right tools for the right job to avoid stories that touch

Finally, we're here attacking each other when we should be with one voice....these prices are too low GADDAMN!!!! Lekki phase 1 to ajah price range: 1500-2100 wtf?!!!.......we all know there are eavesdroppers here why not let them know wetin dey sup....to be clean in this grind is tuff and if you're here trying to claim baba nla won on someone's shaft then I'm sorry we don't deserve you here.

One day e go pay no give up......GBAYI ORE!!!!

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Why not state the actual HP price bro?

From my calculation, 30k weekly = 120k monthly.
120k monthly for 30 months = 3.6m
200k down payment =3.8m in total.

Is that your price sir?

FIRSTLINE:
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE

Na wa oooooo....
Total 3,800,000 dats 200% interested on investment in 2 years and 6 month.....
I hail the driver that will do this one oooooo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Weightless:

Beta slavery work o.
Let calculate 30per week X 4weeks in a month =120 in a month X 30month = 3,6mill.
Let now add mantainance
If you use synthetic that will be 3 or 4 oil change in a year that 23k x 10times u will change in the 30month = 230k.

I tell you...the driver that will take the car won't finish the payment B4 the car is collected back for default....
"FU-K SHIT"

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
Na corn I they deliver since 3pm. Off to Eko Atlantic grin
your mates are carrying gear box. Yours is corn? Go near ladipo and double your hustle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2020
I am now strongly considering investing in e-hailing as part of my next year plans.

Having done a little bit investment in the financial system (MMF and co.), my expectations are not that high at all.

My plan is to get either a clean Nigerian-used or Tokunbo Honda EOD, DC or Civic, and markup by 40% for a duration of 18 months max. My priority is quick turnover and cash flow, as opposed to high margin, so that it will be easy for my driver partner to help me recoup my investment. I no like stress at all... embarassed Of course, i am strictly sticking to HP. I realized that rentals cause a lot of issues and the car ultimately suffers.

For both cases (Nigerian-used or Tokunbo), i am looking at 800k or 1.5 for EVERYTHING (for driving partner to immediately begin driving).

What are your thoughts? Is this plan feasible? What are the possible pitfalls?

Thanks, fam.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020
odimbannamdi:
I am now strongly considering investing in e-hailing as part of my next year plans.

Having done a little bit investment in the financial system (MMF and co.), my expectations are not that high at all.

My plan is to get either a clean Nigerian-used or Tokunbo Honda EOD, DC or Civic, and markup by 40% for a duration of 18 months max. My priority is quick turnover and cash flow, as opposed to high margin, so that it will be easy for my driver partner to help me recoup my investment. I no like stress at all... embarassed Of course, i am strictly sticking to HP. I realized that rentals cause a lot of issues and the car ultimately suffers.

For both cases (Nigerian-used or Tokunbo), i am looking at 800k or 1.5 for EVERYTHING (for driving partner to immediately begin driving).

What are your thoughts? Is this plan feasible? What are the possible pitfalls?

Thanks, fam.
This is my plan for next year. It’s just as if you are in my mind because I had this discussion with my madam last night. Two sound Naija used Civic for a start. I have a Camry already but changed my mind about giving it out.

The plan is very feasible as long as you get a good unit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
northbird:

Why should anybody give you 30k weekly on HP n still give you an upfront of 200k with it?

When that same person cud get rentals @ 25-30k without bearing the cost of repairs.

Your offer is not in tandem with the current realities of d biz. Asking for 100% turnover shocked in 30 months in a biz environment you can't control d variables @least.

Sell the car and invest your money into other good yielding biz.
grin grin grin grin he is not forcing any driver to pick up d vehicle grin unfortunately one nairaland driver will pick up d vehicle...after 3 weeks ,story go enter,,then driver will return d vehicle,,, grin then car owner will come to nairaland to join <awon nairaland drivers re uselees crew..>then driver will complain car owner did not refund him back his 200k down payment grin and the cycle continues...till them sell d car join gazzuz wey don retire for fence grin

no be today grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
This is my plan for next year. It’s just as if you are in my mind because I had this discussion with my madam last night. Two sound Naija used Civic for a start. I have a Camry already but changed my mind about giving it out.

The plan is very feasible as long as you get a good unit.

Thanks brother, for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
jpworld:

There are 3 different apps, driver make their weekly earnings, please post the 3 apps together.

Gentlelife50 post his earning to manipulate, i know him as king of manipulation.

I was lost here.

I'm still lost...

Okaaaay!
I get it now. The statement was made by a very biased mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
This Osapa back gate that leads to Agungi has been closed.
Bera Estate has restricted their back exit (leads to bakare estate/Agungi) to residents with stickers only.

All these no fresh sha sad sad

Meanwhile, today’s target has been met, Ileya cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE

This happens when you invest a bogus capital in a low priced market. Now you are looking for a Driver to kill.

N1.8m is too bogus to put in ehailing, they will not hear.

My people have a saying, when a hunter sets bush trap with Elephant as the bait, what other kind of animal does he expect to catch.

Maybe you're looking to catch a whale with this investment.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
HELP
Please house i need help. Lasma Mazamaza (After mile 2 bus stop close to Festac first gate) arrested me for parking on wrong side of the road.
been begging with 4k they insist 20k.
please what should i do?
i need help or contact anybody who can help talk to them. please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jide4lagos(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello good people here, since this Australia people no wan open their border, I wan buy car start this e taxi thing dey hold body make depression and expectations no kill man.

Abeg which small car make sense pass for an inexperience driver for this sh.it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
jide4lagos:
Hello good people here, since this Australia people no wan open their border, I wan buy car start this e taxi thing dey hold body make depression and expectations no kill man.

Abeg which small car make sense pass for an inexperience driver for this sh.it?
grin grin kia rio.......police no go look ur way.sars no go look ur way.u go park d car for 3mb sleep,no body go vandalise am... grin..d same fare wey corrolla dey earn na same kia go earn,, grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirfemoz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello house, I'm looking at starting this ehailing business. How good is honda EOD in ehailing? Is anyone using it here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Weightless:

Beta slavery work o.
Let now add mantainance

I weak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good day house,pls all my glass just stop whining,what could be the cause and what can i do urgently please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Driving in Lagos is an extreme sport, LGA touts are just everywhere looking for to extort. I was at Ikeja earlier, these LGA guys were towing cars inside the street (balogun).

While I as going home earlier (as trips were not forthcoming) I met ogba LGA touts, controlling traffic (looking for who to mislead), coming from acme road going to wempco road, at the intersection, I came a bit close to the intersection, they asked me to reverse back, which I did, one of them started to walk towards my car, I quickly wind up, he started shouting to me to wind down, I shouted back and asked him for what( I gave him a serious warning). Then he left.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Honda civic for sale
1st body
Buy and drive
Price 600k negotiable
Pic below
Contact 08115043165
Thread https://www.nairaland.com/6073999/honda-civic-03-sale-600k#93194637

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
repairpalng:
Samsung S7 Edge Available at GIVEAWAY PRICES (2 PCS: 40K & 45K). 08137013426

With warranty

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9, BAZ001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.