Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804371 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Strat632:
Good day house,pls all my glass just stop whining,what could be the cause and what can i do urgently please?

Call rewire.... Na one of the fuse go cut or something..... Somebody fix mine last week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Strat632:
Good day house,pls all my glass just stop whining,what could be the cause and what can i do urgently please?
Fuse? Maybe! Visit the nearest competent rewire.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
One of our brothers in the hustle....I hope you charged them offline?
Your reward is even heaven.
He still get mind carry this kind load pass Ogombo road undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good afternoon my people, please I'm a bolt driver, I'm looking for car owner partner in Lagos

Whatsapp or call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
One of our brothers in the hustle....I hope you charged them offline?
Your reward is even heaven.
He still get mind carry this kind load pass Ogombo road undecided

I saw this on badore road during sallah period

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jide4lagos(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin kia rio.......police no go look ur way.sars no go look ur way.u go park d car for 3mb sleep,no body go vandalise am... grin..d same fare wey corrolla dey earn na same kia go earn,, grin

And the car no go give problem?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayautos: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
FIRSTLINE:
I HAVE A TOKUNBO 2003 COROLLA FOR HIRE PURCHASE. A SURULERE RESIDENT, OR NEARBY COMMUNITY WILL BE MOST PREFERRED.
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE
3, DOWN PAYMENT OF AT LEAST 200k
4, PAYMENT OF 30k WEEKLY FOR 30 MONTHS

CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION: 08036840986.

You are not just a big thief, but a heartless one at that. How much is the tokumbor of this car sold? You want to collect almost 4million on 2003 Toyota Corolla. Evil people everywhere

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
jpworld:

There are 3 different apps, driver make their weekly earnings, please post the 3 apps together.

Gentlelife50 post his earning to manipulate, i know him as king of manipulation.

@jpworld, i sent you mail, kindly respond.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
toomush:

I saw this on badore road during sallah period
Ahh this is beyond me shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
jayautos:

You are not just a big thief, but a heartless one at that. How much is the tokumbor of this car sold? You want to collect almost 4million on 2003 Toyota Corolla. It can never be well with u. Evil people everywhere
shocked Be calming down bros

grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
shocked Be calming down bros

grin
grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
toomush:
Driving in Lagos is an extreme sport, LGA touts are just everywhere looking for to extort. I was at Ikeja earlier, these LGA guys were towing cars inside the street (balogun).

While I as going home earlier (as trips were not forthcoming) I met ogba LGA touts, controlling traffic (looking for who to mislead), coming from acme road going to wempco road, at the intersection, I came a bit close to the intersection, they asked me to reverse back, which I did, one of them started to walk towards my car, I quickly wind up, he started shouting to me to wind down, I shouted back and asked him for what( I gave him a serious warning). Then he left.
hmmmmmm all i can say here, they ruin my day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
eyinola:
Sorry bro... You offered them #3000?
I can see bribe 3000 on the slip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Honestly, I dont know why "it can't be well with someone that stated how much he wants to "sell" something he did not force anybody to buy".

With the current dollar rate, I don't blame the young man. The average 2003 corrolla goes between 1.8 million to 2 million. Number registration, Comprehensive insurance and bringing the car up to taste and date will take another 100,000. Making it a total of 2.1 million.

30k for 120 weeks is 3.6 million if am not wrong. If you minus investment money from this, the gain there is now 1.5 million. For an investment that ran for 2 and half years, how is this gain too much?

I don't blame any party at all. I only blame the useless country we find ourselves in with very wicked and myopic leaders. This same corrolla if not for naira devaluation is not even up to 1 million naira inclusive of custom duty if the exchange rate was still 1 dollar to 150 or 200 naira.

Therefore, everybody is trying to survive. Am even laughing at people that still buy cars worth this much to invest on Uber and Bolt with their shitty fares. Same 2 million give to the right businessman will yield over 5 million in the same period. And with less stress and headache.

By the way if the price is too high, why not jump and pass like many others did? Why say it will never be well with someone doing business he did not force anyone to buy? Why na?

Odimma? Is it nice?

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why did you also have to mention those who service their cars at raudautoworks and criticize them for choosing to patronize her or gazzuzz? Why not just jump and pass bro?

I dont support the "It shall not be well with you" curse though.

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
Sorry bro... You offered them #3000?
I can see bribe 3000 on the slip
yes bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
eyinola:
yes bro

Sorry bro.

Come and take hug plz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
peeps4u:

Sorry bro.

Come and take hug plz
osheyy bamiii grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
eyinola:
yes bro
I know you are hurting right now, take your time to cool off and hit the road back. If oven they, light am aggressively grin

Money lost must be recovered. Don’t let this experience weigh you down.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babadee1900:
I know you are hurting right now, take your time to cool off and hit the road back. If oven they, light am aggressively grin

Money lost must be recovered. Don’t let this experience weigh you down.
some riders are just too cool, I told this guy to order another ride he refused and stood by me , supported me with 5K, I dey house , ac dey blow me grin oven on the way, I need to coloo down grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
eyinola:
some riders are just too cool, I told this guy to order another ride he refused and stood by me , supported me with 5K, I dey house , ac dey blow me grin oven on the way, I need to coloo down grin

I've stopped pitying you, I only pity the oven at this time.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
kodred:

Bros you too dey lie! Kai! If you’ve not driven for over 6 months like you claim, bolt will not ask you to do 20 trips fri/sat. What you will get is reactivation bonus.

Even gentlelife that doesn’t drive that much but still drives is asked to complete 17 trips. How your own come take pass person wey still dey drive at least?

Lolzzz...

Everybody rich for Instagram- Psquare

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

We no even know what to believe anymore.
Within the space of 1year, you were struggling to pay 350k rent, moved from driving for a partner on rental to own a car .
At a point, you left Lagos and said you weren't coming back because of the stress and low earnings on e hailing.
But now, you're back, not only that, you are a partner collecting 25k weekly with another 6million naira fish farm investments.
Wey ke!!!

e ma pkariwo!

Don't loud it pls

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gentlelife50:
Obviously you guys work with the mods, some people didn't do half of what you are doing but was blocked.
You people shamelessly went as far as posting pictures, hitting below the belt.
Yet you will open your smelly mouth to talk about being manipulative, keep deceiving yourself and think you are doing well.
Yeye
May God reward all you, unless there is no God.
Certainly you will reap the result of all your evil.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Crvrider:
@ikotun lasg council right now and just did my lasdri and hackney: 3k and 4k respectively.

You did both at the local govt? Does this mean lasdri has been decentralized? Cos I wan do am but na island I dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ozonelayer123:
Hello all, I need Hyundai electra or Honda city or civic from 2010 for hire purchase. I am not only using it for uber/taxify, I want to use it for special offline jobs. I want monthly payments because my offline client I have then and most of them pays week or months for the ride. Call 08090559640.
you are joking right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
eyinola:

Sorry bro. Take heart
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
BoboKush:

Call rewire.... Na one of the fuse go cut or something..... Somebody fix mine last week

PLS give me the contact of the rewire. I've repaired mine (back door passenger side) twice. Now sometimes it doesn't roll up, after some days it will work perfectly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
olusola2bello:

You did both at the local govt? Does this mean lasdri has been decentralized? Cos I wan do am but na island I dey.

For LASDRI, go to Lagos Island. Behind oja oba matket, you will see there office under the 3MB. You can enter from Adeniji.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
rotile247:

PLS give me the contact of the rewire. I've repaired mine (back door passenger side) twice. Now sometimes it doesn't roll up, after some days it will work perfectly

I've got a good one but if you live on the island he won't come (most likely)

Alfa musa: 07036971989
Tell him from big mummy From school beside his house gave you his contact

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
peeps4u:

I've stopped pitying you, I only pity the oven at this time.

Hahahaha...him go transfer the aggression to the oven.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
rotile247:

M nt in lagos..... Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.