Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799340 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2017
holluswagga:
abeg make dem cancel dere no commission fee jare all nah wash.

Yes o..the thing no pay at all... riders be like unicorns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
mazinaija:
lol, always buy enough fuel, what if most of your trip today is going to be card trip. what will you do? Abeg always keep at least 4k for fuel,tolls etc, per day
what if you no get money at all?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
holluswagga:
abeg make dem cancel dere no commission fee jare all nah wash.
you can never satisfy nigerians. grin

first they complain 25% is too much. uber gave guarantee

they say no. keep your fucking_ guarantee and reduce your damn commission.
now uber removes 25% and removed guarantee.

then they complain for removal of 25%?

ekwensu e romancia mami water!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lillyontop(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
cooleo:

Good day, just read this tread from the beginning to the end and you will get all the info you need. If you have another corolla you would like to use to invest in e-taxi business, kindly holla at a brother. You will be glad you did.
Can you explain the e taxi for me please or can we chat on what's app here's my no 08032965542
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by holluswagga(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Romeo3:

oga how much have u made today. passenger scarce cos too many drivers on the road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
bizguru000:

This no commission thing is doing more harm than good..i hope boys will not cry this weekend

I wanted to say this thing but one nose maker here will come and say i complain too much

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin this is the funniest thing I hv read today.That is to tell u that human wants are insatiable

Romeo3:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nayantunde: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
cooleo:

Not all drivers bro, I'm willing to invest N500k down payment to prove my commitment to anyone who is willing to sell at hire purchase to me.

Can we talk on 08029301757,I have Nissan Sunny 1.6ltr engine 2009/10 for HP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
ogunvic41:

THATS WHY I WILL BUY PEUGEOT 407 AGAIN AND AGAIN...ITS A COMBINATION OF LUXURY AND STRENGTH... IMAGINE LEKKI GIRLS SAYING OH BROS I LIKE YOUR CAR.. kiss kiss kiss

How about maintenance cost
and fuel economy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CrustandSea: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
nayantunde:

Can we talk on 08029301757,I have Nissan Sunny 1.6ltr engine 2009/10 for HP.

I don't like Nissan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Quick one , how do i see my referral code to give someone to signup .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Reeefe:

How about maintenance cost
and fuel economy?
two times cheaper to maintain than a corolla... Fuel consumption is fantastic 2.0L Engine MPG 26
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DAYTEECOM(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
LATEST GLO PRICE UPDATE
4GB@850
12GB@2200
30GB@4500.
PLEASE ONLY AUTO RENEWAL GET 4GB OOOO
Contact DAYTEECOM for more data package call or whatsapp-08124881934
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Tell them. They don't seem to understand
Some will even get rated low for insisting not to damage partners car like going into floods for example, or insisting on getting your complete fare from dubious riders...riders feel rating is their power...
I carried one recently, telling me taxify is too expensive, how can it be 1400 from akoka-alausa. Uber is better, bla bla; after paying she dazh me 1 star, me already at a struggling 4.48. Then she now began to firm did u attend so so secondary school. Your name is familiar, I am bla bla. On top she still carry mind dash me 1 star oh, still calling me later to fams, I no even deh mind her.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
ogunvic41:

DO I NEED TO TELL YOU AGAIN SIR? YOUR EXHAUST HAS NO CATALYTIC CONVERTER... YOUR OXYGEN SENSORS ARE NOT WORKING...HAVE TOLD U MORE THAN 5 TIME... WE HAVE MET SEVERALLY AND I CHECKED THIS CAR... BROTHER...
I fear the consumption oh. 4000 fuel would have comfortably gotten him to ogbomoso
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
JABB:
what if you no get money at all?
Plan ahead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
jayooh:

Some will even get rated low for insisting not to damage partners car like going into floods for example, or insisting on getting your complete fare from dubious riders...riders feel rating is their power...
I carried one recently, telling me taxify is too expensive, how can it be 1400 from akoka-alausa. Uber is better, bla bla; after paying she dazh me 1 star, me already at a struggling 4.48. Then she now began to firm did u attend so so secondary school. Your name is familiar, I am bla bla. On top she still carry mind dash me 1 star oh, still calling me later to fams, I no even deh mind her.

See ehn one useless rider made my rear bumper pull because he kept insisting it was just water that was on the road and I shouldn't bother next thing I enter massive hole he now kept saying sorry and it must have appeared that he passes there everyday. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
jayooh:

See ehn one useless rider made my rear bumper pull because he kept insisting it was just water that was on the road and I shouldn't bother next thing I enter massive hole he now kept saying sorry and it must have appeared that he passes there everyday. Smh
Now if I see water I politely tell the rider I won't be able to complete the trip and I give them one star
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by holluswagga(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
What's with all these card trips from uber now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
holluswagga:
What's with all these card trips from uber now
I tire o, it's hell too much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Warming up 4 the weekend, 30k each after fuel for Saturday and sunday cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
I notice reduction on uber and Taxify fare. Anyone notice as well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alonzo360:
Warming up 4 the weekend, 30k each after fuel for Saturday and sunday cool

You sure say this no commission thing no go affect weekend... hopefully not sha..i don full my tank too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
I was thinking of FUNNY MOMENTS (share your funny experience on e taxi ) to this trend at 12 noon 'Mon -Fri) break season. BUT today coment is grin cool shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebujany(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=gwng post=62211738]We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation..[/quote

Will call u soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God for today
Very sweet day back to back trips

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Thank God for today
Very sweet day back to back trips
Interesting.i can see they were all short trips..nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2017
CAR BRAND - Honda Accord (2008)
DAILY REQUIRED FUEL - N7,000
MOVEMENT - Shaking and vibrating, not smooth
CONDITIONS - Noisy legs and arms (very extreme in potholes)
RIDERS' FEEDBACK - Most riders complain and end up giving me poor ratings.
WEEKLY RENT - N35000.
Please I need a better car. Anyone who has a good one should contact me on 08100225555. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Driver needed for a Hyundai accent 1.6L engine. Preferred place of residence for driver is Ejigbo / Isolo. Interested drivers mail me on seunade4real02@yahoo.com for more info
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megacontrol(m): 3:12am On Nov 10, 2017
If you're equaling willing to get on with such commitment and tenacity on a '07 Corolla in good condition, then drop your number or message me.
Subject to standard T&Cs of course.

cooleo:

Not all drivers bro, I'm willing to invest N500k down payment to prove my commitment to anyone who is willing to sell at hire purchase to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.