Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799045 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
slamstanlee:
They are always like that, but i always stay calm and respond professionally. And when they see my calm look they automatically become calm too, some bring up gist unnecessarily, especially after seeing my twin koboko and bold airforce sticker. Lol
Hahahahahhahahahahahha....this got me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
abitafah:
its reasonable. Abuja is not as busy and clogged up as Lagos. No traffic jam

Cost of living is still high, stinkinly reach folks. I look forward to driving in Abuja sometime, their roads are amazing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Transportation in Abuja is cheaper than Lagos, and the taxify fare -40% for the month of November.
And whatever is the case, I'm sure driving for taxify in Abuja will still be better than Uber

fuckerstard:

Cost of living is still high, stinkinly reach folks. I look forward to driving in Abuja sometime, their roads are amazing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
LET DO A WEEKEND CHALLENGE NOW.
SUNDAY:30 STAURDAY:30
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
All road leads to Lere. X1.4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
This one weak me
ogunvic41:

OVERLOOK AND MOVE ON IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES, RIDERS LIKE TAXIFY BECAUSE NO CANCELLATION FEE, ITS TAXIFY SELLING POINT,DO U KNOW HOW RIDERS COMPLAIN ABOUT UBER CANCELLATION FEE? RIDERS ARE SO EMBITTERED... A RIDER REPORTED TO UBER AND LIED JUST BECAUSE I CANCELLED AND SHE WAS CHARGED 1000 shocked shocked shocked SHE TOLD UBER I STRANGLED HER NECK AND ATTEMPT TO KIDNAP HER IN THE BROAD DAY LIGHT...UBER BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT FOR 3 DAYS IN THE NAME OF INVESTIGATIONthis one weak me

WORK SMART GOOD MORNING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
An offline job from Church street at Shomolu off Bajulaiye to Airport for 2k. Pickup date Sunday 7:30am. Drop ur no. So u can be contacted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
:08065271266
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
You'll tell them there's little traffic on the way but you are still enroute, yet they'll cancel because no cancellation fee. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
slamstanlee:
They are always like that, but i always stay calm and respond professionally. And when they see my calm look they automatically become calm too, some bring up gist unnecessarily, especially after seeing my twin koboko and bold airforce sticker. Lol
grin I like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Taxify fare is low on weekends. Can any one confirm this or I'm I d only person experiencing it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
xana101:
Taxify fare is low on weekends. Can any one confirm this or I'm I d only person experiencing it.
true
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
From Chevyview to Surulere Akerele on 1.3x surge

Uber is coming

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
First trip of the day, airforce base oshodi to crown estate... second trip, shop rite after ajah to festac cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by platinumsam: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

Uber is coming
. Guess you are very lucky. Am in Chevyview, used the riders app and it's a max of 2500 without surge. How it got to 5k on just 1.3x is your good luck charm. 240 toll?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
platinumsam:
. Guess you are very lucky. Am in Chevyview, used the riders app and it's a max of 2500 without surge. How it got to 5k on just 1.3x is your good luck charm. 240 toll?

Me I surprise too, 1.3x and then 5k. Thank God for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yemi247: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Clean 2009 Corolla (Manual) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN40,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)Driver responsible for repairs less than 5000
2)2 Guarantors
3)Driver should live in Gbagada, Surulere and environs
4)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify

Interested guys can call/WhatsApp 08050447320

No stories that touch the heart
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

Uber is coming
why is the toll N240? Did u pass twice? Explain ur self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
xana101:
grin the surge on toll

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Monsur1:
true
FALSE...
300 +65/KM+6/MINUTE... U CAN CALCULATE YOUR FARE...CHECK THE TIME U STARTED THE TRIP AND YOUR ODOMETER
WORK SMART grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:48am On Nov 12, 2017
xana101:
HMMM 300 +65/KM+6/MINUTE... U CAN CALCULATE YOUR FARE...CHECK THE TIME U STARTED THE TRIP AND YOUR ODOMETER
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Alonzo360:
grin the surge on toll
that fare is questionable, efcc should investigate your earning thoroughly sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2017
xana101:

Something like dis has happened to me before o, in which I passed d toll ones and it read 240 after the trip, even sometimes, I won't pass toll gate, it will read toll for me, an example below

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
N.a. so I see am ooo.. This is the 2nd time I experienced this. The last time was lekki to ikoyi 6k with 500 as toll. It was a card trip so all good.
Alonzo360:
grin the surge on toll
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
N.a. so I see am ooo.. This is the 2nd time I experienced this. The last time was lekki to ikoyi 6k with 500 as toll. It was a card trip so all good.

What!!! Lekki-ikoyi 6k, DAT one should be investigated

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
show your trip detail the same way iamoracle showed his. I want to check something

ridwanadedapo:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2017
The toll added for you is parking fee at The Palms, it looked like you passed through there

iamoracle:

Something like dis has happened to me before o, in which I passed d toll ones and it read 240 after the trip, even sometimes, I won't pass toll gate, it will read toll for me, an example below
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

Maybe your rider had outstanding debt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
ridwanadedapo:

Screenshot d trip details and post here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
xana101:

bros. E be like sey nah true ooo. Which kind nonsense be this. I carry person from silverbird to oyinjolayemi 400naira. Is that cancellation fee or what?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
baba, don't be shy, tell us the name of the app again wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jaysharp(m), Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.