Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4849552 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Wake up and smell the molla!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Alonzo360:
Warming up 4 the weekend, 30k each after fuel for Saturday and sunday cool
Woah how many hours do you work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2017
blackfm:

How do you navigate around lagos if you are not familiar with the routes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Google maps

slavemerchant:

How do you navigate around lagos if you are not familiar with the routes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning Road warriors, I just noticed something unusual on my app... I haven't gotten any request for like an hour and that's very unusual too, gave me a little concern, then zoomed in to see where I was on my app, only to see that I am at JOEL OGUNAIKE, when I am in oshodi in front of my house to be precise, one of the surest places to get request fast...Pls, what can I do to rectify this issue..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
blackfm:

15hrs minimum
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Alonzo360:
15hrs minimum
rest in between too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Tsunayoichi:
Wake up and smell the molla!

Where u dey?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Alonzo360:
Good morning Road warriors, I just noticed something unusual on my app... I haven't gotten any request for like an hour and that's very unusual too, gave me a little concern, then zoomed in to see where I was on my app, only to see that I am at JOEL OGUNAIKE, when I am in oshodi in front of my house to be precise, one of the surest places to get request fast...Pls, what can I do to rectify this issue..

Set your GPS to high accuracy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Try to quit the app and restart it... I've had this experience before and that's what I did...
Alonzo360:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2017
cooleo:

Good day, just read this tread from the beginning to the end and you will get all the info you need. If you have another corolla you would like to use to invest in e-taxi business, kindly holla at a brother. You will be glad you did.

Call me for Starters Guidance....08059708488
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
It's funny when riders harass you for your location constantly only for you to get to pick up point and be kept waiting

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmaoanidu(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Trackers for sale N11,500.00 only
Main Features • Get location in actual street/address name • Get location/ detailed map on smart phone • Fuel and power system cut via mobile phone/computer • Ignition Alert • Monitor voice or conversations in vehicle from anywhere • Area Restriction Alert • Over-speed Alert (For children & drivers) • Successive Locating Automatically
For more information call 08141114333 Location: Lagos (Nationwide delivery also available)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2017
iamoracle:

I tire o, it's hell too much

Check the rider app,maybe they promise riders something for using card.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2017
I dey Igando now.
bizguru000:

Where u dey?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2017
I an in that particular situation at the moment.
iamspeedracer:
It's funny when riders harass you for your location constantly only for you to get to pick up point and be kept waiting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2017
alstarmayo:
Google maps

Man weh sabi wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Alonzo360:
15hrs minimum
Damnnnn!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Taxify is launching in Abuja,with a ridiculous low fare.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Africanblack: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please who knows where I can get my TIN in amuwo Odofin or environs or anywhere for that matter.

Kindly help asap.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
mazinaija:
that fare is way too low despite the high cost of living in Abuja

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tsunayoichi:
I an in that particular situation at the moment.
Sorry o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
blackylola:
that fare is way too low despite the high cost of living in Abuja
Trying to do what uber did in Lagos to get more riders smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Taxify needs to introduce cancellation fee

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cescky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
ogunvic41:
two times cheaper to maintain than a corolla... Fuel consumption is fantastic 2.0L Engine MPG 26

is a naija used one also good enough?

rougly how much can one see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
mazinaija:
its reasonable. Abuja is not as busy and clogged up as Lagos. No traffic jam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Africanblack: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Africanblack:
Please who knows where I can get my TIN in amuwo Odofin or environs or anywhere for that matter.

Kindly help asap.

Thanks.

Someone should Kindly assist me with how to get TIN and swift/Bic......

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Africanblack:

Someone should Kindly assist me with how to get TIN and swift/Bic......

Thanks

Go to any LIRS office closer to you to get it. If you can't get any in your area go to this address Shogunle Tax Station LIRS, Ikeja
669 Agege Motor Rd. If you don't know this address go to Alausa, Ikeja to get it. It won't take 10 minutes if there is no network issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Taxify needs to introduce cancellation fee
and destination trip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Phase 1 completed
Licence ready
Uber/Taxify I'm getting closer
Please what else do I need for registration asides driver's licence. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi All,
I am an experienced driver looking forward to enter the e taxi work. I have been in transport driving a Suzuki every minivan, I can deliver 30k - 40k weekly. I've got two verified guarantors. Pls give me a chance and you won't regret it.
Thanks,
Olamilarks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Snrman1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.