Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739298 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu is part of the problem but is not the problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yes he is.

Boss I don't like him, he's the kind of person I love to hate, but I don't blame a nigga for being good, I'll blame the game. Tinubu have done enough for Lagos irrespective of view, he have establish so many leaders known today and we all can't deny Fashola''s touch in Lagos. The rest Leaders will have in Nigeria are some how, just few can b call leader, your president today after years of being in government can now lay hold to one business, neither can any be attach to his children, they all feed fat on Nigeria wealth from inception

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

He is the Source/Root but their are other branches .

Boss this is deep, but the truth for me is that the decay in this country has gone beyond blames, we all have a job and folks that are willing to sacrifice, before Nigeria will work.... Imagine Buhari's daughter just said he's not the problem cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lush100:
Tinubu is part of the problem but is not the problem

grin then everybody is part of the problem, but not the problem

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
pope191:

Boss this is deep, but the truth for me is that the decay in this country has gone beyond blames, we all have a job and folks that are willing to sacrifice, before Nigeria will work.... Imagine Buhari's daughter just said he's not the problem cheesy

You are right boss ...the girl is ignorant...she can't differentiate between palliatives supplied by Cacovid which is a private sector initiative and the non existing one her late or incapacitated father shared

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
shollywendy1:

If you want better money . I mean better money.
Go carry madam radauto. Ask mrjaydey, felicity , northbird and pope to lead the squad.
Ha! Abeg ooh me I no join for this coup ooh...

@ radautoworks I hope you can see my hands in the air oh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

You are right boss ...the girl is ignorant...she can't differentiate between palliatives supplied by Cacovid which is a private sector initiative and the non existing one her late or incapacitated father shared
Abeg make una leave politics matter jor... Its disheartening discussing nigeria unending issues.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Abeg make una leave politics matter jor... Its disheartening discussing nigeria unending issues.

Politics should be our most concerned issue in our nation...We are in this mess because those before us pay less attention to government inactions....that's why we are recycling old tyrants

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Politics should be our most concerned issue in our nation...We are in this mess because those before us pay less attention to government inactions....that's why we are recycling old tyrants

That's what I use to tell people, election day we will all sleep at home, forgetting that the decision these people makes have ending effect on us. The way our leaders handled the covid 19 issue is affecting us till now, the way they handled the protest is going to take it toll on us, like I told chucmoore that some political snipers r studying the protest and will strike once deh see a chance too, now we r here, looting, killing and burning everywhere, because we have silly leaders that just won't reason.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
pope191:

Boss I don't like him, he's the kind of person I love to hate, but I don't blame a nigga for being good, I'll blame the game. Tinubu have done enough for Lagos irrespective of view, he have establish so many leaders known today and we all can't deny Fashola''s touch in Lagos. The rest Leaders will have in Nigeria are some how, just few can b call leader, your president today after years of being in government can now lay hold to one business, neither can any be attach to his children, they all feed fat on Nigeria wealth from inception

Bro, I do not agree.
This man literally has the entire Lagos state revenue by the balls. He has made his political ally's billionaires at the expense of Lagosians.
I'm an ijebu man and i have it in good authority to let you know how the late Osinowo built a multimillion naira hotel at Molipa, ijebu-ode while representing Lagos at the house of Assembly.
You might want to say he has chains of businesses that have engaged many Lagosians but have you asked how much crumb he's paying them?
His son studied Law, but has not held a job since graduation, instead he sits on the coffers of Lagos state advertising board, same with his wife and his daughter (Iyaloja & Computer village). Na only them get this state?

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I do not agree.
This man literally has the entire Lagos state revenue by the balls. He has made his political ally's billionaires at the expense of Lagosians.
I'm an ijebu man and i have it in good authority to let you know how the late Osinowo built a multimillion naira hotel at Molipa, ijebu-ode while representing Lagos at the house of Assembly.
You might want to say he has chains of businesses that have engaged many Lagosians but have you asked how much crumb he's paying them?
His son studied Law, but has not held a job since graduation, instead he sits on the coffers of Lagos state advertising board, same with his wife and his daughter (Iyaloja & Computer village). Na only them get this state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I do not agree.

Baba don finish work... Soro soke jor.

Bounce of stupid politicians.

Just look at the state of roads in ikeja LGA... When you're driving on the streets its as if you where riding on a horse.

The only solution to Nigeria problems of End of The World.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DeBuddingSummer: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
The worst thing some of you e-diots can do to this beautiful thread is to subtly, turn it to a tribal section.

Leave Tinubu, Yoruba and Igbo out of this thread.

Thats if you still have sense

Meanwhile like the person above me posited... I have a question on that.

Is Ikeja still part of Lagos? Because the rate of decay is not here oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I do not agree.

Yes I get ur point, but at the end these things r relative, let's b honest with ourselves, we can be calling politician one after the other and as what their wards are doing, I don't want it to sound like I am supporting Jagaban, I'm just trying to b natural to the ability of my scope. When Arewa boiz enter town now, our jaws will drop, but what do they do for a living again? Seyi have a responsibility on him, I'm sure he too will b facing the heat now with his team running up and down, won't fault a man for having providence at his doorstep and for the Iyaloja, all I can say is it is well. This heart flow will bring me back to some of our elite's, from Pascal Dozie, Subomi Balogun, Okoya, Coscharis and so on, they all have dia wards running the affair of their business, to Tinubu Lagos state is just pure business and he is so serious about making sure things run smoothly grin

But me I'm just here thinking what does mohammed Babangida and Yusuf Buhari does for a living

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Naija used Toyota Corolla 04 for sale @1.3m slightly negotiable. Picture available. Never driven on ehailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
The worst thing some of you e-diots an do to this beautiful thread is to subtly, turn it to a tribal section.

Who are the e-idiots you're referring to?
Did you buy a mobile phone for anyone here to sign up on Nairaland?
Have you bought data for anyone here to surf Nairaland ?
Can't you be about your way and ignore comments that doesn't sit well with you?
There are ways people admonish and pass their message across on this thread without insults.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
shollywendy1:

All these things will continue until lagosians stand up against tinubu.
What exactly is Tinubu's offense again? Just asking for somebody grin
To be candid, Lagos is truly working so i see this conspiracy against Tinubu as a personal vendetta.
We may not like the cook, but the food is truly sweet
-My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

He is the Source/Root but their are other branches .
How?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Baba don finish work... Soro soke jor.

Bounce of stupid politicians.

Just look at the state of roads in ikeja LGA... When you're driving on the streets its as if you where riding on a horse.

The only solution to Nigeria problems of End of The World.
angry
ENDWorld!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
pope191:

God bless the pope. Fine the man may have embezzled but he invested it here and many people are still benefiting from his investments. How many of our politicians have investments here? All they do is keep the money in foreign accounts or bury it inside coffin.
Tinubu is far from a saint but is a far lesser evil compared with others

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, I do not agree.
This exactly is the issue people have with Tinubu. If we look at ourselves deep down, if given the opportunities Tinubu had we will do the same if not worse.

For example everybody is looting covid19 palliatives and recording videos condemning the government of being wicked and greedy. Now how many of them shared what they looted with their neighbors who were not opportune to loot? Someone even looted over 10 bags of rice and many cartons of noodles and kept it all in his room yet that same person is accusing someone of greed.

In summary. This life ehn, na person wey no get chance chop dey condemn others wey dey chop

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

This exactly is the issue people have with Tinubu. If we look at ourselves deep down, if given the opportunities Tinubu had we will do the same if not worse.

For example everybody is looting covid19 palliatives and recording videos condemning the government of being wicked and greedy. Now how many of them shared what they looted with their neighbors who was not opportune to loot? Some even looted over 10 bags of rice and many cartons of noodles and kept it all in his room yet thos same person is accusing someone of greed.

In summary. This life ehn, na person wey no get chance chop dey condemn others wey dey chop

Were u in their respective neighborhood to know they didn't share it....one thing poor people don't know how to hide is where osho free they happen....lets assume that area is gold mine and it was discovered by a rich politician....he will build a strong gate over it and share it with his family and close allies.....but a poor man will pick and run in the street shouting eruka eruka to the alerting of his poor neighbors.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

How?

I resigned from a property management company in Lagos....

If I tell you tinubu is the source it's either you agree with me or disagree. I won't say much.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Were u in their respective neighborhood to know they didn't share it....one thing poor people don't know how to hide is where osho free they happen....lets assume that area is gold mine and it was discovered by a rich politician....he will build a strong gate over it and share it with his family and close allies.....but a poor man will pick and run in the street shouting eruka eruka to the alerting of his poor neighbors.
If you see a wallet containing $1000 on the floor, will you go to your neighbors and start broadcasting?
Save me the story of I will take it to police station grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
DeBuddingSummer:
The worst thing some of you e-diots can do to this beautiful thread is to subtly, turn it to a tribal section.

Often, I ignore myopic and mediocre statement such as the above but having a second thought just to school your lazy mind....

Refering to bright mind sharing perspective about a subject matter which is trending e-idiot speaks a lot about your person.

Tinubu has always been a subject of discuss, because one can hardly mention the current Lagos without his name propping up, in addition to the fact that is name has been in the polity of Nigeria and Lagos in the last few weeks due to is actions and inactions towards the lekki incident.

This thread is partner for Lagos majorly and we are here discussing Lagos and in non of the share of idea as anyone refer to any ethnicity and religion.

My advice to you young/old man when you type to comment on a public domain like this learn to proof read it with your brain.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

If you see a wallet containing $1000 on the floor, will you go to your neighbors and start broadcasting?
Save me the story of I will take it to police station grin

The trajectory of discussion has been minimised by your new narrative....the formal is something only one person can't loot or take control over....the new trajectory of 1000dollars in a wallet is something I can fold and throw inside my bag bearing in mind we are not discussing morals..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
good afternoon. pls I have a question to ask and I need honest response. can someone build a house doing uber/bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
benitdavid:
good afternoon. pls I have a question to ask and I need honest response.
can someone build a house doing uber/bolt?

My brother the mama wey dey sell boli for my junction na hin build the house wey last for our estate, meanwhile the man wey people dey call foreign man wey be traveller during his strength days dey stay one room inside the mama boli property...

My brother na to tell u say na person discipline and priority important pass..

Person wey dey work for bank dey borrow money from person wey dey drive kurupe o ...person wey dey drive kurupe dey borrow money from person wey dey blow tire.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg ppl way work 2day hw road And work. Will dis curfew hold on Monday because I Dy imagine working 8am to 6pm on Monday embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
benitdavid:
good afternoon. pls I have a question to ask and I need honest response.
can someone build a house doing uber/bolt?

You can build a self contain in 2years.

Assuming you already have a land oh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

My brother the mama wey dey sell boli for my junction na hin build the house wey last for our estate, meanwhile the man wey people dey call foreign man wey be traveller during his strength days dey stay one room inside the mama boli property...

My brother na to tell u say na person discipline and priority important pass..

Person wey dey work for bank dey borrow money from person wey dey drive kurupe o ...person wey dey drive kurupe dey borrow money from person wey dey blow tire.

oil dey ur head, so much wisdom, at first wen i saw that question i was so angry but ur response coolu my temper. This life is not balance and that's what people should know, u hv to be disciplined and prudent sometimes to achieve some tinz not abt what u earn, one more think I will like to add is that our problems and burdens differs, I hv seen someone earning fat salary but family burden eat bigger part of his pay making life difficult for him while another guy earning half of his salary is living large and saving up to buy a house because he no get burden for him neck like dat. Why do u think some drivers here can't cough out 20K wen they hv issues but in ur mind u will be thinking but this guy makes good money weekly na

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

The trajectory of discussion has been minimised by your new narrative....the formal is something only one person can't loot or take control over....the new trajectory of 1000dollars in a wallet is something I can fold and throw inside my bag bearing in mind we are not discussing morals..

Gentlemen, Nigeria problems transcends a single man. Are you saying no any problem in Nigeria/Lagos prior to the coming of Buhari/Tinubu?
Our problems are more of collective actions&inactions of this society(us).
There's more i can say but........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m), carbonado(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.