Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727007 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
eyinola:
lol, he can't do that to the less privilege grin

Aha na now I go add you join JP JP world
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros the more you prepare to be a parent the older you get.

Those that wanted to have a mansion surrounded with waters b4 they settle down, ask them, they're 60+ and their 1st son is just +5yrs old.

Time waits for no one, problem No dey finish

Live your life to the fullest.

If you're a young bachelor with a good income,
Know that you're either working for girls (oloshos), your relatives, friends and or community.
So long you're not married or have kids, You're simply working to build other people's family.

The eailer you get sense the better.

This is my 2nd child.

God has never failed me since I took the bold step to start.

I don't have money in my account but my family is not homeless neither are they naked or hungry.

Na God win.

Inbtw

May God bless that person that inbox me and sent my baby a seed of blessing!

Joy will always be your portion

Just as I never expected nor ask but God placed it in your lovely heart.

May Kings and princess bless you even before needs arise

God bless you and everyone that sends their blessings. Amen!
Congratulations felicity on the birth of yours baby God will bless and give you the means , children are a blessing that bring joy and blessing into a family.
God bless you Bruv��

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
northbird:

nobody is interested in gross earnings, we r interested in the actual money you can possibly take home

And that will happen in 8 straight weeks. grin

You r a damn good analyst. Where did the 50k bonus come from.?

In 8 straight weeks, you won't fix a car you flog 6 days/ week. No car issues. grin. You better wake up to reality, Uber is a side hustle.

Cos all the projections you made up there is pure dust.

Wait a minute, were you not d same guy that cudnt forgo 2k n had to brave the odds to drive during curfew around 3.30am @ mega chicken ? ,

Infact, you told us you had no shishi on you to square the MIB., that they took your vehicle to d station.

, if ur projections r valid, then you wudnt have had dt experience

D question still stands, how will 800k emerge in 8 weeks. . From a tasking job such as driving around Lagos. ?

THIS CALCULATIONS IS BASED ONLY FOR THE MONTHS OF NOV AND DEC, IF YOU ARE NOT LAZY AND DETERMINED
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg nobody should reply the slowpoke that is about to infiltrate this thread....leave him with his ignorance awon ebi oyakilome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
When people criticize Tinubu especially the Yorubas I just grim, what of the likes of Orji and his Goons. What of the Sarakis, what of the Lion of Nsukka in Enugu, what about the Ibori of Delta and many more. If not for Tinubu the Edo that termed him thief will still be at the mercy of Igbinedions. So what this Guy has done for you Yorubas is more than what Obasanjo did for you. I am not a supporter of Tinubu but the Jagaban himself has made more leaders than thief's, leaders you cherish and sing their praises today. So if we are pointing fingers or accusing anybody start with your parents for the decay we have today.
Tinubu fought oppression where were your parents?
Tinubu fought to save Lagos from Obasanjo back then, where were the voices of your Parents?
When the Abacha regime detained the messiah of the Nation Abiola and the NADECO of the likes of Tinubu went underground to get him out and restore his mandate your parents and the Yoruba OBAS were out there taking bribes and praying to prosecute the best thing that could help them.

Am more of Ibo by mind Awolowo you all worship today was not your messiah but a wicked and callous and self centred bastard that want nothing good for you Yorubas. Akintola that was fighting to restore your dignity was murdered by the same yoruba elements.

If Awolowo had stick to his words he told Ojukwu after he was released from prison, "If by error or omission the Ibos were allowed to go the Yorubas will follow, the bastard barely got to Lagos when he was made a minister and the two tongues bastard instructed that Hunger was part of war"

How I wish my Generation can mend ways with the Ibos to trust us again so we can both stop the domineering attitude of the North.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dapocomen03: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone, please, I’m a Bolt driver in Ibadan and I am planning to relocate to Lagos because the fare rate is a bit better and there is a lot of riders in Lagos.

Please, what are the advice you can give me to enable me have a soft landing.

N/b : I don’t know the road as I will be depending on GMap.

Can you please give me some hints that can allow me adapt fast?

Please, kindly state no go areas to me too. Thanks.

For places like airports, hope the ticket fare is already factored in Bolt price?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blackbishop:
When people criticize Tinubu especially the Yorubas I just grim, what of the likes of Orji and his Goons. What of the Sarakis, what of the Lion of Nsukka in Enugu, what about the Ibori of Delta and many more. If not for Tinubu the Edo that termed him thief will still be at the mercy of Igbinedions. So what this Guy has done for you Yorubas is more than what Obasanjo did for you. I am not a supporter of Tinubu but the Jagaban himself has made more leaders than thief's, leaders you cherish and sing their praises today. So if we are pointing fingers or accusing anybody start with your parents for the decay we have today.
Tinubu fought to save Lagos from Obasanjo back then, where were the voices of your Parents?
When the Abacha regime detained the messiah of the Nation Abiola and the NADECO of the likes of Tinubu went underground to get him out and restore his mandate your parents and the Yoruba OBAS were out there taking bribes and praying to prosecute the best thing that could help them.

Am more of Ibo by mind Awolowo you all worship today was not your messiah but a wicked and callous and self centred bastard that want nothing good for you Yorubas. Akintola that was fighting to restore your dignity was murdered by the same yoruba elements.

If Awolowo had stick to his words he told Ojukwu after he was released from prison, "If by error or omission the Ibos were allowed to go the Yorubas will follow, the bastard barely got to Lagos when he was made a minister and the two tongues bastard instructed that Hunger was part of war"

How I wish my Generation can mend ways with the Ibos to trust us again so we can both stop the domineering attitude of the North.

Business pple don't come all out like this.
U think dangote, ovia, etc don't know what they are doing?
Bishop!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bishop don vex finish, I'm glad u can see my view and get the points. Tinubu is not a saint, but he have this acumen of a leader in him ( tho is presidential ambition is blinding his sense of judgement), he has empowered the people more than any other politician in this country. I've been talking about the unification of Southerners for weeks now, but how do we go about this with the population of the Northerners?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Its lekki toll free for now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bukkysam(f): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blackbishop:

Most of you knows nothing about history, just check this yourself.Olu Adegoke wrote :
During the June 12, 1993 Presidential election, Abiola won only Anambra State, the other South East States voted for Tofa (a northerner). Cross River, Delta, Edo voted for Abiola. An Igbo person (Arthur Nzeribe) got an overnight black-market judgment to annul Abiola's election; when it was becoming obvious that he would win.
Note that the Igbo man together with a northerner (the judge) and military dictator IBB(another northerner) saw to the annulment of the election. I need not remind you that the Electoral Chairman (Professor Humphrey Nwosu ) at that time was also an Igbo man. In 2008 he published a book in which he claimed that Babangida was not to blame for annulling the election.
During the fights to restore democracy, great Nigerians like Frank Kokori, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Wole Soyinka and other democracy activists fought against Abacha. Some of them were killed, others hounded out of the country, Odumegwu Ojukwu and his colleagues were busy frolicking with Abacha, he even traveled to the US at a time to shore up the image of Abacha (a northerner who was trying to turn himself into a democratic life-president).
That reminds me, another "Kanu" back then organized the "Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha" rally. Onyeka Onwenu sang the praises of Abacha at the rally.
These guys wined and dined with the conservative northern oligarchs back in the day; but now that the arrangement is no longer suitable, they think burning down the country should be the only way out. Me think, that is childish; only infants try to scatter the game when they lose.
Till date, no Yoruba group has come out to call Igbo people "betrayals", "cowards" or "animals" for the action of some Igbo elites. We understand that the elites do not represent an entire ethnic group.
Next time, they call Yoruba people betrayals show them this post; next time they call us cowards, tell them, the only successful offensive ever undertaken by Biafra against Nigerian territory was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Remind them also that cowards don't build empires.
They should also be reminded that their enemy is not the man from the other tribe, but their own "elites". They should learn to hold their leaders to account. - Olu Adeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
seunoj:

Business pple don't come all out like this.
U think dangote, ovia, etc don't know what they are doing?
Bishop!

Noted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2020
bukkysam:
Most of knows nothing about history, just check this yourself.Olu Adegoke wrote :
During the June 12, 1993 Presidential election, Abiola won only Anambra State, the other South East States voted for Tofa (a northerner). Cross River, Delta, Edo voted for Abiola. An Igbo person (Arthur Nzeribe) got an overnight black-market judgment to annul Abiola's election; when it was becoming obvious that he would win.
Note that the Igbo man together with a northerner (the judge) and military dictator IBB(another northerner) saw to the annulment of the election. I need not remind you that the Electoral Chairman (Professor Humphrey Nwosu ) at that time was also an Igbo man. In 2008 he published a book in which he claimed that Babangida was not to blame for annulling the election.
During the fights to restore democracy, great Nigerians like Frank Kokori, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Wole Soyinka and other democracy activists fought against Abacha. Some of them were killed, others hounded out of the country, Odumegwu Ojukwu and his colleagues were busy frolicking with Abacha, he even traveled to the US at a time to shore up the image of Abacha (a northerner who was trying to turn himself into a democratic life-president).
That reminds me, another "Kanu" back then organized the "Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha" rally. Onyeka Onwenu sang the praises of Abacha at the rally.
These guys wined and dined with the conservative northern oligarchs back in the day; but now that the arrangement is no longer suitable, they think burning down the country should be the only way out. Me think, that is childish; only infants try to scatter the game when they lose.
Till date, no Yoruba group has come out to call Igbo people "betrayals", "cowards" or "animals" for the action of some Igbo elites. We understand that the elites do not represent an entire ethnic group.
Next time, they call Yoruba people betrayals show them this post; next time they call us cowards, tell them, the only successful offensive ever undertaken by Biafra against Nigerian territory was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Remind them also that cowards don't build empires.
They should also be reminded that their enemy is not the man from the other tribe, but their own "elites". They should learn to hold their leaders to account. - Olu Adeg

Well quoted. I pray they see the enemy within
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DeBuddingSummer: 3:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Let me say this again:

"The worst thing some of you e-diots can do to this beautiful thread is to subtly, turn it to a tribal section. Leave Tinubu, Yoruba and Igbo out of this thread. Thats if you still have sense."

Thus thread will go to blazes soon while premium information will forever be lost. Adhere to this instructions brother.

N.B
We are not one in this country and can never be one. Its just a matter of time, everybody will answer his father's surname.

While I respect every Nigerian tribe and hold all in high esteem, I have a warning to the Igbos scattered all over North and West and every part of Nigeria. Get ready... Stay woke and alert. Never you trust anybody even if they seemingly support you. When the die is cast, even your neighbours from every Nigerian region will kill you in your sleep. Get ready for the great migration coming soon.

Psalm 28: 3
Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity. Which speak peace to their neighbours but mischief is in their hearts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2020
bukkysam:
Most of you knows nothing about history, just check this yourself.Olu Adegoke wrote :

Make una stop dis abeg na new week. I will jst tell you all the problem of Nigeria,all the leaders politicians are United wether ethnic or not, bt same can't be said about the ppl d politicians use ethnic stories to separate us.

So until we look for d right formula to scatter the politicians then we hv victory.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Godfather10:

Congratulations felicity on the birth of yours baby God will bless and give you the means , children are a blessing that bring joy and blessing into a family.
God bless you Bruv��

Thank you Sir and thanks for the encouragement it means a lot to me.

Thanks to everyone
May God bless our hustle!
Amen!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Stay updated bro....work hour is 6am - 8pm

But it 8pm to 6am that was stated now not the other way round or is local man missimg something here?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

But it 8pm to 6am that was stated now not the other way round or is local man missimg something here?

I expect you to understand I used work period instead of curfew period ....abi that small drink we take for that bar for Allen avenue still dey body grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

Work hour is different from restriction hour.

The guy is right...

Nah you misunderstand am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning everyone.... How's work going so far, as for my side, e dry pass anything... haven't seen 1 rider on bolt since early morning sad sad shey people didn't come out ni.... Best luck to everyone and may God bless our hustle smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Godfather10:

I worked 5am to midnight everyday for 2yrs it’s not really hard,if you are not lazy, but l think 5days 5am to midnight 4/5 times a week is about right, one shld take at least 2days off, eat well and sleep well, I noticed That Nigerians are lazy, they complain too much.

This phrase Dey always pepper me for body...
I really try to understand why we say Nigerians are lazy ? If you say few Nigerians are lazy no problem but generalizing it is not fair.
Nigerians abroad work their ass off
Nigerians in Nigeria hustle to get job or business and will do anything to keep it no matter how small d salary.
I remember working in a firm and we were not paid for 2months yet they threatened us dt if we don’t resume early we will be sacked. Untop Salary of 37k. We had to borrow tfare just cos we don’t want to seat at home.
Even agberos collecting money for bus stop are out as early as 5am till night giving tickets and fighting.
Have u seen yahoo boys or 419 looking for who to scam ? Those guys brain work is something else, if dey can only channel it to better work.
Anybody driving Uber in Lagos is not lazy also (see how many drivers sleeping and living in their cars (tooth brush, bucket, soap clothes inside booth)
Give Nigerians job and u will know that they are not lazy. Millions of graduates without opportunity to work.

Though are also agree dt it’s not a hard working 5am to midnight with some days off but then you won’t have a life.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Bammzzie:
Good morning everyone.... How's work going so far, as for my side, e dry pass anything... haven't seen 1 rider on bolt since early morning sad sad shey people didn't come out ni.... Best luck to everyone and may God bless our hustle smiley
People won't be going out frequently until they exhaust their loot and palliatives grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Blackbishop:

I agree with you Bruv.

TINUBU MOST NOT BE DISGRACED OR HUMILIATED I AM APPEALING TO ALL RIGHT THINKING YORUBA’S TO SAVE THE JAGABAN, HE MUST NOT BE BETRAYED BY THE YORUBA’S

Tinubu has his faults but he is better then 90% of other leader, look at lagos today compare with Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom they were on the same level in 1999.
Lagos as it stands is richer then Ghana and would be the 5th richest state in Africa if it were a country.
Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom had the same revenue in 1999 with Lagos but look at lagos today under Tinubu’s guidance.
They say he uses thugs and has too much money.
Was Awolowo poor he had a vast personal estate in old Apapa and got 5p on every bottle of coke sold, he had 63plots of land in Lekki.’
Did Awolowo have thugs, chief Adedibu , chief Adelakun used to be his chief thugs in the 60’s.
It’s what politics demands in Nigeria.
Let’s stop fooling our selves,
Tinubu is a great leader , He took Buhari by the hand and made Buhari President, Buhari without Tinubu could never have defeated ATIKU or have we forgotten how the JAGABAN OF BORGU, TOOK OVER EVERY HOTEL IN THE CITY WHERE THE PRIMARIES TOOK PLACE TO ENSURE BABA’S PMB’S VICTORY,
TINUBU, does not deserve this disgrace o!!
HE IS THE ONE WHO PERSUADED DANGOTE TO INVEST HIS $14b REFINERY IN LAGOS A GREAT FUTURE MONEY SPINNER AND EMPLOYER OF LABOUR IN LAGOS IT WILL PLACE LAGOS AS THE 3RD RICHEST IN AFRICA IF LAGOS WERE A NATION,
EKO ATLANTIC ANOTHER OF JAGABANS DOING WILL CREATE ANOTHER 100,000 JOBS, THE NEW PORT AND AIRPORT TO BE BUILT IN LEKKI IS ALL PART OF JAGABAN TINUBU’S PLAN FOR LAGOS THAT WILL CREATE ANOTHER 150,000 JOBS.
WHAT EVER HIS FAULTS TINUBU HAS BEEN GOOD, NOT ONLY TO LAGOS BUT TO ALL THE YORUBA’S AND EVEN NIGERIA.
THE NORTH PARTICULARLY BUHARI SHOULD RISE UP FOR THIS GREAT AFRICAN.
IF TINUBU WAS IGBO OR HAUSA FULANI HE WOULD BE REVERED NOT DISHONOURED.
THE ORIENTAL HOTEL AND LEKKI PLAZA DOES NOT BELONG TO TINUBU. PLS ITS MERE RUMOURS.
YORUBA RONU.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Godfather10:

I agree with you Bruv.

TINUBU MOST NOT BE DISGRACED OR HUMILIATED I AM APPEALING TO ALL RIGHT THINKING YORUBA’S TO SAVE THE JAGABAN, HE MUST NOT BE BETRAYED BY THE YORUBA’S

Tinubu has his faults but he is better then 90% of other leader, look at lagos today compare with Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom they were on the same level in 1999.
Lagos as it stands is richer then Ghana and would be the 5th richest state in Africa if it were a country.
Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom had the same revenue in 1999 with Lagos but look at lagos today under Tinubu’s guidance.
They say he uses thugs and has too much money.
Was Awolowo poor he had a vast personal estate in old Apapa and got 5p on every bottle of coke sold, he had 63plots of land in Lekki.’
Did Awolowo have thugs, chief Adedibu , chief Adelakun used to be his chief thugs in the 60’s.
It’s what politics demands in Nigeria.
Let’s stop fooling our selves,
Tinubu is a great leader , He took Buhari by the hand and made Buhari President, Buhari without Tinubu could never have defeated ATIKU or have we forgotten how the JAGABAN OF BORGU, TOOK OVER EVERY HOTEL IN THE CITY WHERE THE PRIMARIES TOOK PLACE TO ENSURE BABA’S PMB’S VICTORY,
TINUBU, does not deserve this disgrace o!!
HE IS THE ONE WHO PERSUADED DANGOTE TO INVEST HIS $14b REFINERY IN LAGOS A GREAT FUTURE MONEY SPINNER AND EMPLOYER OF LABOUR IN LAGOS IT WILL PLACE LAGOS AS THE 3RD RICHEST IN AFRICA IF LAGOS WERE A NATION,
EKO ATLANTIC ANOTHER OF JAGABANS DOING WILL CREATE ANOTHER 100,000 JOBS, THE NEW PORT AND AIRPORT TO BE BUILT IN LEKKI IS ALL PART OF JAGABAN TINUBU’S PLAN FOR LAGOS THAT WILL CREATE ANOTHER 150,000 JOBS.
WHAT EVER HIS FAULTS TINUBU HAS BEEN GOOD, NOT ONLY TO LAGOS BUT TO ALL THE YORUBA’S AND EVEN NIGERIA.
THE NORTH PARTICULARLY BUHARI SHOULD RISE UP FOR THIS GREAT AFRICAN.
IF TINUBU WAS IGBO OR HAUSA FULANI HE WOULD BE REVERED NOT DISHONOURED.
THE ORIENTAL HOTEL AND LEKKI PLAZA DOES NOT BELONG TO TINUBU. PLS ITS MERE RUMOURS.
YORUBA RONU.

Make una no vex o, as we dey Work from house and less busy na to dey comment on every post for here.
Na politics talk we dey now

Bros, wetin Tinubu don do for me or us in Lagos ? What did he do specially for Yoruba’s ?
1. Apart from Lagos island, other part of Lagos na poverty stricken with bad roads, bad everything. You can’t compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria. Do you know how much revenue Lagos alone generates compare to the development we see?
2. He empowered touts to be oppressing us in form of lastma, cbd and road union. you will be begging one Ilitrate in uniform with 20k cos of Tinubu.
3. Which leader? Abeg no go there at all, is it [b]Buhari dt is d major problem we have in Nigeria today? [/b]Any other person will do better than Buhari. In fact mentioning Buhari has tinubu achievement is enough reason for everyone to dislike him. You didn’t even mention
Fashola, Ambode, or osinbajo? Buhari

Abeg I no mean to derail thread but how can Buhari be achievement

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Slickleo:

Make una stop dis abeg na new week. I will jst tell you all the problem of Nigeria,all the leaders politicians are United wether ethnic or not, bt same can't be said about the ppl d politicians use ethnic stories to separate us.

So until we look for d right formula to scatter the politicians then we hv victory.
In all of the political talks here of late na only this post make sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaCr7:

I expect you to understand I used work period instead of curfew period ....abi that small drink we take for that bar for Allen avenue still dey body grin

Bros I call am small drink?? D drink really enter your body if not you for no forget d actual location. Na Abule Egba not Allen gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Olayetan:

Work hour is different from restriction hour.

The guy is right...

Nah you misunderstand am.

Someone can not play with u ppl again self...

My brother problem no dey finish oh, find time to play and laugh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

Someone can not play with u ppl again self...

My brother problem no dey finish oh, find time to play and laugh.

Is that how you used to do?

I never realized you were playing tho...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros I call am small drink?? D drink really enter your body if not you for no forget d actual location. Na Abule Egba not Allen gringringringrin
Y u wicked like dis ur aza na u Dy cast x3. Hope Dy guy don recover make e no go ijebu ode go on app. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
BAZ001:

Make una no vex o, as we dey Work from house and less busy na to dey comment on every post for here.
Na politics talk we dey now

Bros, wetin Tinubu don do for me or us in Lagos ? What did he do specially for Yoruba’s ?
1. Apart from Lagos island, other part of Lagos na poverty stricken with bad roads, bad everything. You can’t compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria. Do you know how much revenue Lagos alone generates compare to the development we see?
2. He empowered touts to be oppressing us in form of lastma, cbd and road union. you will be begging one Ilitrate in uniform with 20k cos of Tinubu.
3. Which leader? Abeg no go there at all, is it [b]Buhari dt is d major problem we have in Nigeria today? [/b]Any other person will do better than Buhari. In fact mentioning Buhari has tinubu achievement is enough reason for everyone to dislike him. You didn’t even mention
Fashola, Ambode, or osinbajo? Buhari

Abeg I no mean to derail thread but how can Buhari be achievement

I hates to discuss Nigeria & her politics because majority tend to be emotional rather than factual about issues arising
Let us always be factual in our postulations;
Abgeros have been in existence with their known signature even before the emergence of Tinubu.
How can the founder of a body be blamed for the personal misdeeds of its officials?; you mean the gigantic corruption of our politicians was caused by the founder of Democracy??
Hahaaa, NA WA OOOO.
Thousandths of graduates were being regularly employed by these Lagos state agencies.
Will you blame the apps companies for the bad behaviors of either the drivers or riders?? That's not objective thinking.
Our problems started even before Tinubu came to limelight of Nigerian politics.

Even on our ehailing platforms, when we tried to talk to the apps companies (on issues that affect us all) by way of strikes, majority of drivers refused to comply. Citing different excuses.
Even though our problems are very complicated it is not insurmountable.
" THE CONDITIONS OF A PEOPLE WILL REMAINED UNCHANGED UNTILL THEY(THE PEOPLE) FIRST CHANGED WHAT IS IN THEIR HEARTS"..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Slickleo:

Y u wicked like dis ur aza na u Dy cast x3. Hope Dy guy don recover make e no go ijebu ode go on app. grin

Lol...no mind feli...my own eyes clear like Ibadan express way.....after we Comot Allen self...feli carry one sister like that but me as I be V I just lock up ..ow far feli hope she later agree 5k grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Back to road again after 2 weeks , work is dull shaaa i think i should just close shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
eyinola:
Back to road again after 2 weeks , work is dull shaaa i think i should just close shocked

How dull is it bro?
Was about going out now to test the roads for 3 or 4hrs.
This's 15days I've been off the roads.

I guess I should stay back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.