Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739611 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Who are the e-idiots you're referring to?
Did you buy a mobile phone for anyone here to sign up on Nairaland?
Have you bought data for anyone here to surf Nairaland ?
Can't you be about your way and ignore comments that doesn't sit well with you?
There are ways people admonish and pass their message across on this thread without insults.

Bros leave that guy jor... d palliative wey no reach him side fit follow fpr watin dey pain am because I understand how e dey pain too...grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
benitdavid:
good afternoon. pls I have a question to ask and I need honest response.
can someone build a house doing uber/bolt?
Yes please, but if and only if the car is a good direct tok own by you and managed by a wife that's in line with your vision of building.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

The trajectory of discussion has been minimised by your new narrative....the formal is something only one person can't loot or take control over....the new trajectory of 1000dollars in a wallet is something I can fold and throw inside my bag bearing in mind we are not discussing morals..
The way you see that $1000 as something you can just fold and throw inside your bag is the same way they see N1billion as something they can just fold and throw inside their accounts.
They all started little and expanded from there till they got to the corruption level they are today.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
benitdavid:
Yes, if you're single, hardworking and driving your own car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
donfortune48:

You can build a self contain in 2years.

Assuming you already have a land oh!
Bros abakilike boys do HP of 3.5m in 2/3yrs so why can't a car owner buy a land and build a 4bedroom flat in 5yrs doimg uber? The only fear is Uber or Bolt can cut short your dream by blocking you. Those people are dream killers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

Yes, if you're single, hardworking and driving your own car

Guy have you ever given this a thought, why do married couple achieve better and more than when they where single or than singles?

Success is not tie to marital status.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

The way you see that $1000 as something you can just fold and throw inside your bag is the same way they see N1billion as something they can just fold and throw inside their accounts.
They all started little and expanded from there till they got to the corruption level they are today.

Boss once again u changed the subject of our discussion..

But above all ....Nigeria go better and it's me and you that will make effort towards it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Update

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

You told him not to shalaye again and you are shalayeing.
You see? Easier said than done grin

� � � �
No mind me jare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
pope191:

grin Oba staff that is on jiji
Season 2 don set. Another oba of lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... abeg oh no blow breeze oh make fowl yash no go open ooh...lol grin

I never work since Friday last week... All savings don finish... But we still thank God for the safety arrival shall.

Na God win.
na baby girl.

Bad as e bad reach we go still kill cow on the 90th day.

God go run am.
Congrats bro. God bless the new baby
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Guy have you ever given this a thought, why do married couple achieve better and more than when they where single or than singles?

Success is not tie to marital status.
If he's married with kids and unemployed wife, trust me success becomes much more difficult

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Boss once again u changed the subject of our discussion..

But above all ....Nigeria go better and it's me and you that will make effort towards it
Yeah. One love
#EndSARS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pilots

What's the reasonable amount to deliver this period till things get back to how it was
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Congrats bro. God bless the new baby

Thank you boss... I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
shollywendy1:

Season 2 don set. Another oba of lagos
Omo this one crack me die.gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots

What's the reasonable amount to deliver this period till things get back to how it was

800k /8weeks....I would say 100k grin grin na joke o

On the serious side, one can use the template of the eased lockdown after the covid19 period....

Work period is limited to 6am to 8pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
deedee44:

If he's married with kids and unemployed wife, trust me success becomes much more difficult

I beg to differ.

Look around you will see.

I've been on both sides so i can boldly say.

Single people can achieve more academically

Married couple achieves more in the ladder of success than when they where single.

You can sight an example if you've one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

On the serious side, one can use the template of the eased lockdown after the covid19 period....

You still haven't answered to the main question...

The work hour is between 8am to 6pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots

NaijaCr7:

You guys want to wake the sleeping dogs now abi?

I no dey ooh...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

You guys want to wake the sleeping dogs now abi?

I no dey ooh...

So far the sleeping dog would still wake up, there's no crime in waking him up early...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Olayetan:

You still haven't answered to the main question...

The work hour is between 8am to 6pm.

Stay updated bro....work hour is 6am - 8pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Stay updated bro....work hour is 6am - 8pm

Has it been extended cux what i know governor said was 8am to 6pm...

When was it extended to 6am to 8pm?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Olayetan:

Has it been extended cux what i know governor said was 8am to 6pm...

When was it extended to 6am to 8pm?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=NaijaCr7 post=95332162][/quote]

Yeah

Just got that now

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
benitdavid:

You say?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
https://www.newsbreakers.ng/breaking-sanwo-olu-reviews-curfew-period-in-lagos/

Slickleo:
Abeg ppl way work 2day hw road And work. Will dis curfew hold on Monday because I Dy imagine working 8am to 6pm on Monday embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Who are the e-idiots you're referring to?
Did you buy a mobile phone for anyone here to sign up on Nairaland?
Have you bought data for anyone here to surf Nairaland ?
Can't you be about your way and ignore comments that doesn't sit well with you?
There are ways people admonish and pass their message across on this thread without insults.

Boss una deh try oo... but life can b funny, I've not driver for 5 days now, is he expecting me to share abstract experience? People sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
BAZ001:

I tried so hard not to comment but for the sake of newbies or someone that just lost his job due to pandemic or protest.
Plsssss Biko if it’s not your car don’t believe this 800k in Nov/Dec.
it’s this same misinformation that led to people dying at lekki toll gate... celebrities Left the toll gate immediately they heard curfew but didn’t cajole others to go home. In nutshell know when to join hustle and when to pull out.
I joined the hustle in 2019 with my own car with the mindset of netting 350k every month but had to work from 5am to midnight everyday, na only God save.

I worked 5am to midnight everyday for 2yrs it’s not really hard,if you are not lazy, but l think 5days 5am to midnight 4/5 times a week is about right, one shld take at least 2days off, eat well and sleep well, I noticed That Nigerians are lazy, they complain too much.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
kodred:

At least we achieved a little. Now everyone will have sense and if they don’t, part 2 loading!

Like say you go come out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots

I see drivers enjoying after this week, cos people maybe broke, that doesn't mean they won't b trips, but outside that, people r still scared to go out and some r jobless for now. On the other hand, the burnt brt''s I saw today at Berger, hmm! Nothing less than 40, all d whole buses in that park, how people will get to work tomorrow, is in God's hand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
northbird:

80-120 is not impressive if you consider the amount of time and resources you put into it.

800k grin did you get that in movies or wat. Why do you people project unrealistic revenues, embarassed

From driving, you will save 800k in 8weeks, how?

Even a Resident doctor won't save 800k in 8 weeks.

Stop it.

Ndubuis gave d dude d best advise.
N80/N120k is impressive when you don’t have an alternativeS, it’s better then 40k which is the minimum.
I know a friend who made N800 in the months of Nov and Dec,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.