Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805345 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Same here. Been off since Monday.
toomush:

I be lazy driver oooh grin I no even dey road like this. I dey find wetin go ginger me to work. Maybe bolt weekend bonus will do it cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pls. Who has an idea of how much Moove drivers remit weekly?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
northbird:
Pls. Who has an idea of how much Moove drivers remit weekly?
They said, do a minimum of 45 trips a week and be online for at least 60 hours. That's how much Moove drivers remit. Everything you earn while doing that goes to Moove. At the end of the week, they will give you some change for 'minerals' and bread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Godfather10:

There is no need to ask her to call her bf why what for, when the system does the recalculation automatically.
It's better to change the destination because the boy friend can complain of taking the babe thru a longer route to Uber, and the driver will surely be penalised.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Godfather10:

Nov/Dec is the surge months , the best months for E-hailing drivers, trust me its achievable If you condition yourself to work really hard.
God bless your Hustle!! Bruv.

Let me tell you what's mathematically possible, but not practically possible.

25k gross per day
Which is 650k gross (before commission) a month; if you work 6days per week/ 26days a month.

Which is 520k net a month (after commission).
Say fuel is 30k per week, 120k a month.

The money comes down to 400k a month.
Remove 35k for food/Data/airtime a month.

It comes to 365k a month.

Again,
To achieve this, you have to work from 5am to 12am, 6days a week/ 26days a month; without visiting the mechanic or spend on any other thing.

Your 400k is theoretically not possible bro, talk less of being practically achievable.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
donfortune48:

25k gross per day
Which is 650k gross (before commission) a month; if you work 6days per week/ 26days a month.

Again,
To achieve this, you have to work from 5am to 12am, 6days a week/ 26days a month; without visiting the mechanic or spend on any other thing.

Your 400k is theoretically not possible bro, talk less of being practically achievable.
Let him leave London and come and earn 800k between now and December in Lagos.
Doubt I have ever quoted him before.
Always posting offside. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Godfather10:

My Dear Brothers, co-pilots now is the time to set our selves a target of N800,000 in two months, to achieve this goal you have to believe it can be achieved, it can be done, you have to be disciplined, determined, 7 hrs Of sleep should be enough, eat well, take your vitamins and most of all pray and trust in God,
Brothers you may not achieve this exact figure, it’s possible some may achieve more, while others may achieve less, but let’s give it a shot, My prayer is by Jan you will all have savings of btw N500/600k to invest.
With the way our countries economy is today, the best way to survive and uplift one self is to have many strands of businesses bringing in incomes.

The idea is to give you guys an insight and opportunities into different lucrative businesses in the country one can do, that may net you additional incomes of N250/300k monthly.
We will be using the 7 P principles, anyway all will be revealed in Jan.
So till January 5 folks,.

IN THE MEANTIME
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE,
ITS A TARGET IVE ALSO SET FOR MYSELF, ITS NOT LIKE I AM ASKING YOU TO DO THE TYPE OF WORK I CANT DO MYSELF,
MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER ARE THE SURGE MONTHS AND THE MOST LUCRATIVE PERIODS FOR ALL E-HAILING DRIVERS, SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO ACHIEVE BTW N800/600k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
kneo:

They said, do a minimum of 45 trips a week and be online for at least 60 hours. That's how much Moove drivers remit. Everything you earn while doing that goes to Moove. At the end of the week, they will give you some change for 'minerals' and bread

With all the hype! I thought it was one super deal like that......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Grin Grin!
Rider: good evening bros please, meet me at Joseph street.. I am in a hurry.

Me: ok
Got there, called rider...
Baba waved me and said abeg wait small, I de eat....

See eh?

This hustle De tire me sometimes...
Like what the fuckery!

It’s well...
Shey na this kind riders we go use net 800k?
grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
donfortune48:

25k gross per day

Again,

Don Baba..... Thumbs up for you Boss. You laid it bare for everyone. I mean you can't argue with figures...

The other day when he brought the 800k /2 months hypothesis , and I queried it, it was as if i was the laziest driver in Lagos. grin

I mean 800k! from where? @ rock bottom fares?
Maybe Moove or they noticed drivers dumped their app, nobody told Uber before dey slightly jacked up prices.

Even Bolt had to quickly top up so as to remain competitive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nah..it something to do with modern vehicular diagnosis, replacement and repair. grin

I have tried going to fmcg b4, already tight unless a new company is starting afresh and not using old/known distributor.

radautoworks:

Something to do with food. It's a necessity and Nigerians know how to eat grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
This work is mentally draining and physically emasculating. Today I received a request around Abule Egba. Rider called and told me to hurry that she is in a haste.

When I arrived her street, what my eyes and car saw brought tears to my eyes. The road am talking about is PIPELINE ROAD. I simply didn't go further. I parked at the beginning of the road and called her that am at the beginning of the road and she should find a way and meet me there. The girl said she can't come and I should hurry and come. I told her that her street is a shitt hole and am not hurrying anywhere. This girl said that am mad and very stuppid. I did not talk.

I braved the road and drove down to her house. I wanted to perform a Rock Bottom Smack Down on this girl if she ever came out of her house. I would have discombobulated this very truculent human being. But it seems the holy spirit revealed my intentions to her and this girl refused to come out when I arrived and was calling her to come and enter.

May God save us in this Nigeria. This year has been very terrible for my businesses and Uber hustle. I can't hold back the tears.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
This work is mentally draining and physically emasculating. Today I received a request around Abule Egba. Rider called and told me to hurry that she is in a haste.

When I arrived her street, what my eyes and car saw brought tears to my eyes. The road am talking about is PIPELINE ROAD. I simply didn't go further. I parked at the beginning of the road and called her that am at the beginning of the road and she should find a way and meet me there. The girl said she can't come and I should hurry and come. I told her that her street is a shitt hole and am not hurrying anywhere. This girl said that am mad and very stuppid. I did not talk.

I braved the road and drove down to her house. I wanted to perform a Rock Bottom Smack Down on this girl if she ever came out of her house. I would have discombobulated this very truculent human being. But it seems the holy spirit revealed my intentions to her and this girl refused to come out when I arrived and was calling her to come and enter.

May God save us in this Nigeria. This year has been very terrible for my businesses and Uber hustle. I can't hold back the tears.

Sorry boss.....Next year will be Great for us all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
nwizu042:
Grin Grin!
Rider: good evening bros please, meet me at Joseph street.. I am in a hurry.

Me: ok
Got there, called rider...
Baba waved me and said abeg wait small, I de eat....

See eh?

This hustle De tire me sometimes...
Like what the fuckery!

It’s well...
Shey na this kind riders we go use net 800k?
grin grin

Savage ! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

May God save us in this Nigeria. This year has been very terrible for my businesses and Uber hustle. I can't hold back the tears .

This year has been very terrible for my businesses and Uber hustle. I can't hold back the tears.
Did Angryigboman write this?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Duke111:

I experience d same wen I bought mine but later figured how to sync it. Just post the pix of the one u bought n i will help u on how to sync it.

izzou:

What car brand do you use, sir?

donfortune48:

Just reset your Bluetooth and increase the frequency from 87.5 to a higher frequency.
You can call someone to help you.

Nothing is wrong with the one you bought.

Gracias brethren. It is working now, I got someone who helped set it up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2020
chucsmoore:
After fuel. My target everyday is between 10k-15k everyday after expenses. Funny enough I don't usually start work early. Most times at evening time 4pm - 1Opm i make btw 10k-15k. After the Endsars protest request drastically reduced on INDriver. Now is kind of dull. I even message them to extend the time for drivers to use their app. Currently, time is between 6am-8pm, after that U can't get request again.
it as been extended to 12am, I no gree them rest

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 1:53am On Nov 06, 2020
bolabiyi:
People funny Sha...picked a lady at ikorodu...she says she is going to ikoyi on indriver....Rider..im so exited today...Me.. really? Rider...yes o, im giving my mum a surprise birthday party...Me..oh no wonder u have some stuff in my booth that smells tasty...Rider...im telling u....We spent 4 hrs to get to her destination...Rider.. Can u bring me back? Me...why not, but we have to negotiate offline sis...Rider, ok let's do 14k...Me....cool....she went to d party while I looked on like a primary school boy...After 2 hrs, she came back to say bro im sorry I will find my way...I'll pay u 7k whc is d initial payment....I was furious...Me...sis, dis not fair after wasting my time...Rider...that's all I have wit me now...Me..okay no problem...it is well....I left feeling bad...I was iddo oyingbo wen she called that she forgot a plate of meat in d booth... immediately I parked to check the stuff, I saw like 6 fried chicken...Me...sis what do I want me to do now...pls can u come back? I said ok...im am in my house now with a plate of cold garri and d chickens....God punish devil.. undecided
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 1:55am On Nov 06, 2020
dru23:

Bro thanks for your support and recommendation o. I see that you are loyal ..

Unfortunately due to the Cabals on cartalk ,I was banned due to competition, so I wasn't able to respond to you and show my appreciation for promoting my brand .. I will be shipping small order of items next week .. Give me a buzz via email dru23@hotmail com and we link from there through whatapps.. I want see if I can send you a small token to you for your tremendous support over the years...
please I'll like to know what your team and your service is all about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:42am On Nov 06, 2020
donfortune48:

25k gross per day

Again,

Bruv, I will be workIng 7 days a week from 7am to
11pm every day for 2months till the 5th of January. After which l revert to my normal 12hrs 4/5 days in a week.
May God bless your Hustle during the SURGE MONTHS OF NOV/DEC.
THE XMAS MONTHS.
N800/600k ITS POSSIBLE GUYS.
TRUST ME IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MOTIVATION AND ARE NOT LAZY.
THIS IS JUST FOR 2MONTHS, NOV/DEC AFTER WHICH YOU REVERT TO UR NORMAL AND USUAL STYLE OF WORK,
The saved money is strictly for investment, .
LOVE YOU GUYS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:22am On Nov 06, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Rock Bottom Smack down for what, don’t take your frustration out on anybody.
For me l leave my problems at the feet of Jesus and believe tomorrow go better,
Always be polite to riders.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Good morning honourable pilots anyone around obawole Haruna inside area, I need battery to jump start my motor. Am at white house junction/ onijemo Street. Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2020
GreatCracker:
please I'll like to know what your team and your service is all about.

We mainly deal with anything that has to do with Auto parts. From engine oil , auto parts, car sales etc ... we mainly focus and target customers looking for original and genuine products for their cars..... Below are few example.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
jideflash:
Thanks. The guy no gree my pick call this morning. Will try again later.

Report the driver! You have given him enough chance to redeem himself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2020
dru23:

We mainly deal with anything that has to do with Auto parts. From engine oil , auto parts, car sales etc ... we mainly focus and target customers looking for original and genuine products for their cars..... Below are few example.....

Nah wah... Tojahh! Abeg help me look, maybe nah me no see Honda civic for those cars

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
pope191:

Nah wah... Tojahh! Abeg help me look, maybe nah me no see Honda civic for those cars

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2020
pope191:

Civic no sell again grin grin

Baba don upgrade hustle.. this 2020 sef!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

Civic don finish 4 yankee

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2020
pope191:

Me self ooh... I no c our No1 most talked product, the general overseer of them all, the one and and only Mobile1 that guy is missing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
@blackbishop

Apropos to your last post, im still thinking... How is it possible for somebody to wreck a car? Yes it's true most drivers are reckless and rough but would anyone in their right sense see a river and drive into it? Please if you've seen any without the intention of committing suicide kindly let us know.

In between...
Bolt finally unblocked my account after several mails to them. So i thank God.

Please that guy that does inspection for Bolt at that Total service station at Ogba b4 but presently in Abule Egba, Popkoshola street if anyone has his number kindly help with it.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

grin the thing shock me grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Slickleo:

Civic don finish 4 yankee

We go enter Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: gloryon(m), Fibel(m), Machiny and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.