Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin Wickedness in high places.

I believe that condition is only for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
I saw this on Instagram.
There are people who use every opportunity to denigrate Uber drivers. Is it too much a task to be about her way and order another ride?
Is it a crime to also ask where a rider is heading ?
I'm not justifying what the driver did by asking for offline but there's no harm in negotiating a deal as this.
Fellas, what do you think?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
I saw this on Instagram.
There are people who use every opportunity to denigrate Uber drivers. Is it too much a task to be about her way and order another ride?
I'm not justifying what the driver did by asking for offline but there's no harm in negotiating a deal as this.

Wait wait wait

Let me get a clearer picture of the story.

She ordered a ride
The driver accepted
She(We) went to meet him
He refused to go unless it is negotiated offline..

Then

He suddenly called her stupid
And threw a bottle at her. grin grin

Does this make any sense?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
dru23:

We mainly deal with anything that has to do with Auto parts. From engine oil , auto parts, car sales etc ... we mainly focus and target customers looking for original and genuine products for their cars..... Below are few example.....
made the initial post just cause I wanted to be sure and to also know if you're into Uber fleet business (car rental for weekly pay).
Thanks for your explanation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
I saw this on Instagram.
Bolt drivers and rider express the same level of sanity.
Whatever treatment u get from a bolt driver is what u deserve.
On an Uber trip, my head automatically resets and am cool.
The moment a bolt requests enters, the maniac in me is ready for action. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

99% of difficult riders, ride with bolt.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
E-hailing is not paying dis few weeks if am wrong someone should prove otherwise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreatCracker:
made the initial post just cause I wanted to be sure and to also know if you're into Uber fleet business (car rental for weekly pay).
Thanks for your explanation.

We at ur service
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6BoaQ61Cw

In this video I shared tips on how to secure your rideshare account from being DEACTIVATED based on my own personal experience.

Please remember to subscribe, like, comment and share the video
How about those of us uber already blocked and don't even give a Bleep?

Taxify all d way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
dru23:

We at ur service
please do you guys rent cars to Uber drivers for weekly returns?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
biggace:
peeps4u where are thou.

Hope you are good and safe.

Oh thanks bro.

I'm good o.

Just dey observe things ni.

I appreciate you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

Taxify all d way.

Uber don block u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Argument will soon start.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Uber don block u
I swear! I didnt even mail them I just delete their app straight.

Getting tired of the hustle self.

Its good to hear from you after a long while.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

Taxify all d way.
grin
I could remember then, for you, it was Uber or nothing.

Glad you’ve finally seen the light. cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreatCracker:
please do you guys rent cars to Uber drivers for weekly returns?

Yes we rent out cars for uber, but we have no cars available for rental now ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin

Which light?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
donfortune48:

Which light?
Bolt...
(The lesser evil) grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
Bolt...
(The lesser evil) grin

Lolzz.
The light that first shut at him, Which made him develope compassionate love for UBER?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

I swear! I didnt even mail them I just delete their app straight.

Getting tired of the hustle self.

Its good to hear from you after a long while.

Bro, God go do you good. Uber/bolt will not determine our fates or hold us to ransom

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin

There's nothing like day or night. The corona virus pandemic gave Uber the long waited opportunity to stop the 3% promotion which I was not the only beneficiary.

I just have to join the moving train to stay aflute.

Its all man for h/h self and that doesn't exclude the app company.

If by tomorrow it happens that Indriver is the Chapman omo me self g9 jump ship.

I cant come and kill myself on top loyalty when I've bills and mouths to feed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

There's nothing like day or night. The corona virus pandemic gave Uber the long waited opportunity to stop the 3% promotion which I was not the only beneficiary.

I just have to join the moving train to stay aflute.

Its all man for h/h self and that doesn't exclude the app company.

If by tomorrow it happens that Indriver is the Chapman omo me self g9 jump ship.

I cant come and kill myself on top loyalty when I've bills and mouths to feed.
Drop mic. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro, God go do you good. Uber/bolt will not determine our fates or hold us to ransom

Amen! This is a strong prayer i must say.

I was at Bolt inspection centre today, baba, work no dey d country... I just pray it doesn't have to get to that extent where rider wilI have to cancel on corolla, civic and biggy on arrival because if you see the classes of cars men dey pull out for this hustle now enh you will be dazed.

Camry 2012! O boy! If I b woman I for wetgringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Slickleo:
E-hailing is not paying dis few weeks if am wrong someone should prove otherwise.
I hv a better week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
izzou:

Wait wait wait

She ordered a ride
The driver accepted
She(We) went to meet him

Then

why do most riders get offensive when u ask them whr they r heading to? But for me that's my first question before even starting my car to come pick u once u refuse to tell me or say sheyy it's not showing in ur app or don't ask me just come i just slide arrive and wait to cancel..when i first start to drive then i suffer my car but not anymore, my car sef is happy with me now.. I filter my trips

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
What's the situation of things at the lekki and ikoyi tolls? Are they still collecting toll fee? If no, is Uber/bolt still charging riders for it? Kindly update me its been ages since I reach the island
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Felicity0001:
What's the situation of things at the lekki and ikoyi tolls? Are they still collecting toll fee? If no, is Uber/bolt still charging riders for it? Kindly update me its been ages since I reach the island
No No

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 4:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Taxify all d way.

Lolz, it's just you have both accounts, you never know when any of these app comes with opportunities
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Felicity0001:

Amen! This is a strong prayer i must say.

I was at Bolt inspection centre today, baba, work no dey d country... I just pray it doesn't have to get to that extent where rider wilI have to cancel on corolla, civic and biggy on arrival because if you see the classes of cars men dey pull out for this hustle now enh you will be dazed.

Camry 2012! O boy! If I b woman I for wetgringrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Slickleo:

You are not wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Mama Radauto, na you be that for Al Jazeera? Continue the good work ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2020
izzou:

Wait wait wait

She ordered a ride
The driver accepted
She(We) went to meet him

Then

It's new trend now, riders threatening drivers with social media call out to bend them to their will.

In the last 2 weeks, two different riders have threatened me with social media call out.

First was a guy, 1.9 surge trip from aguda to isolo(jakande estate), I said I was not going, he asked me to cancel, I went to eat at a fast food, he called me back, saying all manner of rubbish, and said he was going to call me out social media.

Another rider said she was going to report me to bolt, what was the issue, I told her to take her legs down politely oooh.

Sometime back I was at magodo, I think it was an Uber trip, I got this request going to mile12, I told her politely that I can't go because of traffic (she was aware of the traffic), she said we will go here and there, I said I'm still not going. I asked her to cancel, and ended the call. After sometime I got a text from her saying she will report me and make sure they block me. I quickly took a screenshot of the text and sent to Uber, Uber apologized.

Riders these days now see social media as tool to deal with drivers who didn't do their will

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.